PDA

View Full Version : Truebeliever


11-22-2005, 06:18 AM
You are quite willing to offer another forum member a head to head.

I challenge.

Let's go.

One FACT at a time.

No speculation, no opinion, if you accuse someone, name them.

Any source must be named.

We deal with pure facts, as best possible.

Feel free to confer with your fellow board members, but this thread is just you and me. The jumping in of any other member will show you are not doing a good enough job in the eyes of your fellow board members.

Make your first claim.

11-22-2005, 08:14 AM
Bondi, you have already won. This is a real creep, but get ready to read and read and read and hear about the Bastards damn life story.

truebeliever
11-22-2005, 08:33 AM
My opinions are on the threads you see before you.

You have not answered a SINGLE point in ANY of my posts. Not ONE!

Not One!

Not one!

I have given you point after point after point after point in quotes.

Answer them!

On another note...You want names of local scum?

How about Lord McAlpine. Formner Thatcher Minister and long time peadophile and on the streets responsible for the occult murder of 3 young women in the Perth suburb of Clarement. Knights Templar and Mason member.

INUMERABLE British citizens of the U.K Elite who are in the top positions of mining and banking in this state and over seas. They dine at the "Western Australia Club" which is the informal meeting place of the Masonic Elite in this town and just down the road from Parliament House.

The Coffin Cheater motorcycle gang is the muscle for several Masonic members who reside in the brokerage house of Hartleys, Montagu Stockbrokers, Goldman Sachs JBWere. They do favours like hookers and drugs in exchange for financial services.

The Club Dero's motor cycle gang here are strongly affiliated with the Jewish mafia outta Melbourne and one "Diamond" Joe Gudnic. Zionist extremist and financiere of settlements in the occupied territories. You should be bowing as he passes idiot.

Kerry Packer (Australia's richest man). At least strongly affiliated if not a paid up member. He was importing hundreds of kilos of smack through the top end of Oz via his cattle stations. The National Crime Authority code named him "Goanna"...if you saw a pic you would know why.

That is just a taste.

Dont ever insult me again.

My no is no! And my yes is yes!

You fucking weak as piss Masonic lackey. I laughed at you idiots for years. In fact your masters laugh at you too. Actually, i take that back. They dont even care. They have a planet to run.

Unlike you, many here do not require membership of an "exclusive" club to feel their ego's are somehow validated. You stated here that you are NOT invited into Freemasonic Lodges but have to "ask". That should have told me from the beginning that you were a nobody or at most decorative theater. You do not ask, you are invited.

Your club is at it's heart evil. It is not the only organised crime branch sucking off the misery of millions. I consider ANY corporation or individual unable to stand alone and "think" in the best interests of the WHOLE community a danger to us all.

Though you may be a pleb, Masonry and the Round Table groups and the spin offs such the CFR, Trilateral Commission and Bilderbergers are the "splinters" that are slowly being expelled from the collective body. Soon too, the deep philosophical base of these esoteric cults and the "practical power appliers" (Round Table Groups) will be exposed for what they are. Babylon is far away in time and from here in place, but the sons and daughters of this filth still live on though the average sport loving fool has no idea.

The internet, the "shit, upon shit" as you call it has seen to that. The "shit upon shit" that has exposed the Bolshevik Neo-con movement and it's plans for Imperial Mobilization. The "shit upon shit" that exposed the lies for war over 2 years ago and even well before that. The "shit upon shit" which is pulling away VAST numbers of people from the Lame Stream lying dog media. The "shit upon shit" which empowers people from all over the world and is the SOURCE for EVERY ground breaking "hot", "undercover", "prize winning" mainstream journalistic "scoop" and is NEVER accredited by these fuckers.

Yeh, the "shit upon shit" that you are currently on. The printing press of the 1600's that is unravelling the Globalist agenda like a cheap Chinese pullover.

You can take your white bread shit from the mainstream. Myself and many others prefer to sift for gold on the margins. For you, when your world view is challenged your ONLY reply is "shit upon shit".

You know little to nothing of how the world operates and who is doing it. What do I expect from a lame brain lackey who pulls one leg of his pants up like a fucking fag at a group Meth orgy.

You make me sick.

11-22-2005, 08:38 AM
Long as hell again. Shut up and take up the challenge from Bondi. Your intellectual want-to-be status is showing. We both know Bondi would rip your fat ass off. You are a big mouth coward period.

truebeliever
11-22-2005, 08:42 AM
8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

They have remedial reading dont they in the U.S or has Bush cut that too?

Maybe you and BONDI should get a few Dawgggs together and have some fun? :-P

11-22-2005, 08:49 AM
Any lithium on a meds cart would never reach us it would go up your ass first. We understand you would want it to get to your brain in a hurry.

truebeliever
11-22-2005, 08:50 AM
Ya know...your posts have the familiar ring of RUSHDOONEY. Why RUSH...why the skulking like a dawg about the margins under numerous nicks?

11-22-2005, 09:05 AM
truebeliever wrote:
My opinions are on the threads you see before you.

Not a good start then.


truebeliever wrote:
You have not answered a SINGLE point in ANY of my posts. Not ONE!


Well here's your chance to expose me.

One point per post, line em up and I'll knock em down.


truebeliever wrote:
Answer them!


That is the point of this thread, to get all you excellent points, fully researched fact an non-opinionated comments on one easy to read location.

Short simple posts, no rambles, just the facts.


truebeliever wrote:
On another note...You want names of local scum?

How about Lord McAlpine. Formner Thatcher Minister and long time peadophile and on the streets responsible for the occult murder of 3 young women in the Perth suburb of Clarement. Knights Templar and Mason member.

An you know he is a mason because....

Complete information please.


truebeliever wrote:
INUMERABLE British citizens of the U.K Elite who are in the top positions of mining and banking in this state and over seas. They dine at the "Western Australia Club" which is the informal meeting place of the Masonic Elite in this town and just down the road from Parliament House.

The Coffin Cheater motorcycle gang is the muscle for several Masonic members who reside in the brokerage house of Hartleys, Montagu Stockbrokers, Goldman Sachs JBWere. They do favours like hookers and drugs in exchange for financial services.

Specifics, not allegations.


truebeliever wrote:
The Club Dero's motor cycle gang here are strongly affiliated with the Jewish mafia outta Melbourne and one "Diamond" Joe Gudnic. Zionist extremist and financiere of settlements in the occupied territories. You should be bowing as he passes idiot.

Kerry Packer (Australia's richest man). At least strongly affiliated if not a paid up member. He was importing hundreds of kilos of smack through the top end of Oz via his cattle stations. The National Crime Authority code named him "Goanna"...if you saw a pic you would know why.


Link them or leave it out. I am not interested in any other group in this thread.


truebeliever wrote:
That is just a taste.

Dont ever insult me again.


I go tit for tat, you insult I will insult. See how many of my posts have the f)*& word in it.



truebeliever wrote:
You fucking weak as piss Masonic lackey. I laughed at you idiots for years. In fact your masters laugh at you too. Actually, i take that back. They dont even care. They have a planet to run.

There is that F word again, are you running out of things to say or something.

I have stepped up quite willingly for you to show me the error of my ways, ridicule me with you vaste knowledge of a global group, not a bunch of blokes from your back yard.

Come on, give me both barrells, make me look silly, prove me wrong. Don't just huff and puff, swear and make empty allegations you haven't a hope of backing up.

Give me the good stuff, the iirefutable evidence.


truebeliever wrote:
Unlike you, many here do not require membership of an "exclusive" club to feel their ego's are somehow validated. You stated here that you are NOT invited into Freemasonic Lodges but have to "ask". That should have told me from the beginning that you were a nobody or at most decorative theater. You do not ask, you are invited.

In correct, one of the first things the most amateur investigater finds out is that you have to ask to petition a masonic lodge. It is the only way in. People can mention it to you, but you are the one who has to ask to join.

And I do not need to be a member of Freemasonry, I chose to be. There is a difference.


truebeliever wrote:
Your club is at it's heart evil. It is not the only organised crime branch sucking off the misery of millions. I consider ANY corporation or individual unable to stand alone and "think" in the best interests of the WHOLE community a danger to us all.

You do not even understand the easy bits on the outside, let alone anything else.

Not bothered about corporations, stay on topic.


truebeliever wrote:
Though you may be a pleb, Masonry and the Round Table groups and the spin offs such the CFR, Trilateral Commission

Name calling. very intellectual.

To be a spin off Freemasonry would have to of been formed after the Trilateral Committee, come on you can do better than that, or am I wasting my time.


truebeliever wrote:
The internet, the "shit, upon shit" as you call it has seen to that. The "shit upon shit" that has exposed the Bolshevik Neo-con movement and it's plans for Imperial Mobilization. The "shit upon shit" that exposed the lies for war over 2 years ago and even well before that. The "shit upon shit" which is pulling away VAST numbers of people from the Lame Stream lying dog media. The "shit upon shit" which empowers people from all over the world and is the SOURCE for EVERY ground breaking "hot", "undercover", "prize winning" mainstream journalistic "scoop" and is NEVER accredited by these fuckers.

For one, look back I never said it was "Shit upon Shit" I merely applauded someone ELSES comment.

The above does not touch on Freemasonry, so what's your point.




I state again,

One on One,

One claim per post,

All fact no fiction,

Names not speculation.

Stand up and be counted.

And Blue Angle, as much as I appreciate your comments, would you be so kind as to refrain from this thread.

I do not want any excuse for TB not to post.

So as if the previous posts hadn't occured,

TB bring it on.

Saturnino
11-22-2005, 09:14 AM
Bondi has not answered one question.

All he says is that his lodge doesn't work with the New World Order.

When confronted with the many testimonies, publications and books about the evil in Masonry he just says: we don't do this and avoids the question. Or he says: this is not Masonry, or this only happens in America. Slick as a wet soap bar.

He is totally evasive and is taking valuable time from us, who should be discussing the NWO.

11-22-2005, 09:19 AM
Write, write, write ghost writer of the shit can. Why didn't you get a job ghost writing, they didn't have enough paper to hold your bullshit. BTW no one here but your cabal gives a goddamn about your life. You can go up the beach bitch and take the long swim just don't leave a note cause no one would have the time to read it within the expected remaining life of the universe. Was your alter BlueAngel, you sound like that MK Ultra everyone wants to know about my life bitch. You should be able to take these words you use them all the time to bully other posters that no believe your shit scrapping crap. Oh here comes one of the cabal, the ultimate embarrassment to poor Jonathan Harris, but indeed lost in space. She, he , or it that has lived in every country in the world and has had its ass run out of most. Can ladumbio be far behind, or up someone's ass as usual.

11-22-2005, 09:20 AM
Took your time Sat, take it your busy today, but I knew you couldn't sit back and watch TB muck it up.

You did read the first post didn't you?


Saturnino wrote:
Bondi has not answered one question.

Like I have said to TB, post what I've missed.

Would you like your own thread as well, feel free to start it, but I am not discussion faith issues, if you disagree with masonry because you feel it contradicts your faith so be it, that is not my concern.

If you want to prove masonry is a religion, murderous gang etc, start a thread I will be there.

Same rules,

One claim per post, line them up and I will respond.


Saturino wrote:
All he says is that his lodge doesn't work with the New World Order.

Well it doesn't!


Saturino wrote:
When confronted with the many testimonies, publications and books about the evil in Masonry he just says: we don't do this and avoids the question. Or he says: this is not Masonry, or this only happens in America. Slick as a wet soap bar.

If something happens in my local church, does that make it so for the whole of Christianity?

The only piece I recall being confronted with was regarding a mans testimony to the ritual of the 33rd degree, of which he never received, or attended, not really sure how I didn't answer that.


Saturino wrote:
He is totally evasive and is taking valuable time from us, who should be discussing the NWO.

Yes the discussion are invaluable, really hitting the spot in this section of the board.

Saturnino
11-22-2005, 09:26 AM
No no, Bondi.
You can't fool anyone here. You haven't discussed any of the websites I mentioned. Did you read anything from the ex-masons for Jesus website ?
Are they all liars ?

Haven't you read anything from the www.cuttingedge.org website ? Of course not.
Have you bought the Masonry beyond the Light book ? of ocurse not.
Have you read Morals & Dogma from Pike ? Of course not.

YOU HAVEN'T DISCUSSED ANY OF THE ACCUSATIONS against Masonry, besides telling us that in your lodge you don't do it.

Again, it is your word (which is not be trusted, since it is tied by an OATH) against hundreds of evidences.

What you want to do is waste our time and never answer anything.

Go read the materials I pointed and THEN we can talk.

11-22-2005, 10:22 AM
Jonathan Harris should sue you for defaming his image. I have been to Brazil and it is a beautiful country, so how do the allow a tin god like you to pollute it. In defense of a defense less bastard bully like Trueshithead because you are the same coward that uses the INTERNET to punish any who post here but do not hate, hate, hate like you do. What pisses you and your cabal off the most is when you get what you cunts dish out (once again, I don't know what the hell you are). You just can't take it so you send messages back an d forth between yourselves preparing the attack especially if the poster is infinitely smarter than you Like BONDI. You know as well as I now Makow will soon pull the plug on me, but before he does you need to know that the NWO will kick your flea bitten ass to hell, your attitude and foul mouth (which I am coping) will never allow anyone to take a cunt or dick like you seriously. You are a fat greasy spider ( no disrespect to spiders) waiting to pounce on any one especially young intelligent posters and attempt to tear them apart like yo momma BlueAngel. No one hear gives a shit about the countries you have lived in or any of your other ramblings. Most of the time you mess up an English phrase here or there, but if someone points it out as proving that you are a true idiot you get offended like with redrat, but if you climb up some ones ass that is perfectly kosher (get it dunce). Like I said the NWO which is really the OWO will wipe your ass from off the world and you will probably enjoy it as long as it does involve your ass. Is this getting long enough for you to comprehend. You should be proud of being such a dog fucker like that it Trueasshole that you can make people despise you over th e INTERNET that really take intelligence and honor. A piece of shit like you would not know intelligence if you sat on it . It would tingle your over sized asshole and give you a thrill. Now since a bright all knowing adult like you is so fond of playing who gets the last word, Cunt cream its your turn. You know mulla fucker you are LOST IN SPACE.

11-22-2005, 11:09 AM
Saturnino wrote:

Go read the materials I pointed and THEN we can talk.

i think I have threads to cover them all now, do tell if I have missed any wont you.

Saturnino
11-22-2005, 11:13 AM
Blue,

Sorry man, I was just trying to give you advice.

11-22-2005, 11:44 AM
Here's a long one (not a dick so don't get fevered up) for you bitchnurse, one you really need to study and you to claparino:

CARL JUNG
1875 - 1961
Dr. C. George Boeree

Anyone who wants to know the human psyche will learn next to nothing from experimental psychology. He would be better advised to abandon exact science, put away his scholar's gown, bid farewell to his study, and wander with human heart throught the world. There in the horrors of prisons, lunatic asylums and hospitals, in drab suburban pubs, in brothels and gambling-hells, in the salons of the elegant, the Stock Exchanges, socialist meetings, churches, revivalist gatherings and ecstatic sects, through love and hate, through the experience of passion in every form in his own body, he would reap richer stores of knowledge than text-books a foot thick could give him, and he will know how to doctor the sick with a real knowledge of the human soul. -- Carl Jung
Freud said that the goal of therapy was to make the unconscious conscious. He certainly made that the goal of his work as a theorist. And yet he makes the unconscious sound very unpleasant, to say the least: It is a cauldron of seething desires, a bottomless pit of perverse and incestuous cravings, a burial ground for frightening experiences which nevertheless come back to haunt us. Frankly, it doesn't sound like anything I'd like to make conscious!
A younger colleague of his, Carl Jung, was to make the exploration of this "inner space" his life's work. He went equipped with a background in Freudian theory, of course, and with an apparently inexhaustible knowledge of mythology, religion, and philosophy. Jung was especially knowledgeable in the symbolism of complex mystical traditions such as Gnosticism, Alchemy, Kabala, and similar traditions in Hinduism and Buddhism. If anyone could make sense of the unconscious and its habit of revealing itself only in symbolic form, it would be Carl Jung.
He had, in addition, a capacity for very lucid dreaming and occasional visions. In the fall of 1913, he had a vision of a "monstrous flood" engulfing most of Europe and lapping at the mountains of his native Switzerland. He saw thousands of people drowning and civilization crumbling. Then, the waters turned into blood. This vision was followed, in the next few weeks, by dreams of eternal winters and rivers of blood. He was afraid that he was becoming psychotic.
But on August 1 of that year, World War I began. Jung felt that there had been a connection, somehow, between himself as an individual and humanity in general that could not be explained away. From then until 1928, he was to go through a rather painful process of self-exploration that formed the basis of all of his later theorizing.
He carefully recorded his dreams, fantasies, and visions, and drew, painted, and sculpted them as well. He found that his experiences tended to form themselves into persons, beginning with a wise old man and his companion, a little girl. The wise old man evolved, over a number of dreams, into a sort of spiritual guru. The little girl became "anima," the feminine soul, who served as his main medium of communication with the deeper aspects of his unconscious.
A leathery brown dwarf would show up guarding the entrance to the unconscious. He was "the shadow," a primitive companion for Jung's ego. Jung dreamt that he and the dwarf killed a beautiful blond youth, whom he called Siegfried. For Jung, this represented a warning about the dangers of the worship of glory and heroism which would soon cause so much sorrow all over Europe -- and a warning about the dangers of some of his own tendencies towards hero-worship, of Sigmund Freud!
Jung dreamt a great deal about the dead, the land of the dead, and the rising of the dead. These represented the unconscious itself -- not the "little" personal unconscious that Freud made such a big deal out of, but a new collective unconscious of humanity itself, an unconscious that could contain all the dead, not just our personal ghosts. Jung began to see the mentally ill as people who are haunted by these ghosts, in an age where no-one is supposed to even believe in them. If we could only recapture our mythologies, we would understand these ghosts, become comfortable with the dead, and heal our mental illnesses.

Khopesh
11-22-2005, 12:26 PM
Bondi if you are a member of this secret society Im thinking the onus is on you to put things right if you know for a fact that certain comments are not accurate.
By issueing a challange it appears as though you are highly threatened by certain things that have been said I for one arnt on here enough to catch anywhere near everything so I wouldnt mind seeing an informed debate on the masons from you or whoever else.
But how can you be sure your information is accurate from my understanding of the freemasons the bottom tiers know virtually nothing about what is truely going on, indeed you would have to be near the top or at least up the chain somewhat (if existing allegations against which you wish to defend are correct) to know anything about it other than its apearance of a slightly mysterious men only yacht club.
What level freemason are you?
Or arnt you allowed to tell?

truebeliever
11-22-2005, 06:32 PM
Here Mr ANONAMOUS. Post your love of my mate Jungy HERE. (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=2404&forum=3&post_id=21313&PHPSESSID=fc7d34d8f4fc6ca2e8a16ad83d823134#forumpo st21313)

Thats what I put the thread their for.

Glad someone else likes his stuff. We can discuss it. Have read his entire works several times over for the last 13 years.

Whats your favourite book or paper? Have you read his collected works? I always wanted it in leather bound volumes but the price was ASTRONOMICAL!

We can discuss dreams and astrological symbolism over at the other thread.

How exciting! A best buddy to discuss that scoundrel Jung, with!