PDA

View Full Version : Psychopath/Dragon/Reptile - READ ABOUT MARY BELL

neenafoof
11-25-2005, 04:29 AM
The reptilian agenda David Icke describes corresponds with both the Bible and the descendants of Cain as well as the phenomena of the psychopath.

All psychopaths are narcissistic but perhaps the only difference between a psychopath and a narcissist is the purity of the bloodline.

The Mary Bell story from the time she was killing neighborhood kids at 10 right on through adulthood is contained at the link below.

It is an excellent detailed description of a BAD SEED.

At the time I read the book HIGH RISK CHILDREN WITHOUT A CONSCIENCE the indidence rate quoted therein was 1:7 more or less sociopathic; 1:12 definitely psychopathic. Incidence rates I've read recently stated 1:29. Look around you, how many essentially arrogant, manipulative, selfish, kiss-up-kick-down, phony/but acts obsequious, superficially charming, seductive liars do you know? I agree more with the statistics I read in the 1980s.

http://www.crimelibrary.com/notorious_murders/famous/bell/caught_6.html

George_Bush
11-25-2005, 04:42 AM
neenafoof wrote:
The reptilian agenda David Icke describes corresponds with both the Bible and the descendants of Cain as well as the phenomena of the psychopath.

All psychopaths are narcissistic but perhaps the only difference between a psychopath and a narcissist is the purity of the bloodline.

The Mary Bell story from the time she was killing neighborhood kids at 10 right on through adulthood is contained at the link below.

It is an excellent detailed description of a BAD SEED.

At the time I read the book HIGH RISK CHILDREN WITHOUT A CONSCIENCE the indidence rate quoted therein was 1:7 more or less sociopathic; 1:12 definitely psychopathic. Incidence rates I've read recently stated 1:29. Look around you, how many essentially arrogant, selfish,
kiss-up-kick-down, phony, superficially charming, seductive liars do you know? I agree more with the statistics I read in the 1980s.

http://www.crimelibrary.com/notorious_murders/famous/bell/caught_6.html

You know, since I've been in Romania, I've had a few people ask me what people I come from. Even on the plane over here I had a lady ask me this question.

My basic response is, How should I know what bloodline I come from? I'm an American! I'm not even sure that I come from a bloodline.

Well, I mean I have blood I'm sure, but a bloodline. Who knows. I'm fairly certain that I'm human. But beyond this I have not a clue.

Anyway, when I was up in Cluj, I found myself walking down Mihai Viteazul Strad, si, asi, trebuie intesc Roman, da, dar nu stuei ce 'bloodline' din care sunt!

I seriously wish that someone could honestly explain this 'bloodline' thing to me.

--Mike

neenafoof
11-25-2005, 04:52 AM
The bloodline from a Christian perspective:

http://www.stargods.org/WhereDidEvilComeFrom.htm

It spans all ethnicity/races. Basically, purity of the bloodline could be ascertained by what part of the conscience is intact. Narcissists do feel - for themselves, they are stuck in a hall of mirrors. All cats are grey at night.

A psychopath is a SADIST, well they look human, but that's it. SUBHUMAN. NOT OF THE SAME SPECIES, LITERALLY.

That is the only division between those of flesh and blood. From a Christian perspective - the sheep/the goats, the wheat/tares. Remember, Jesus did not say he was coming to unite - but to divide.

neenafoof
11-25-2005, 05:17 AM
I will now tell you of my personal experience with someone who I believe was mind controlled by probably illuminati-wanna-be's and is just down right narcissitic by bloodline but also abused and disasociated. Locked into repeating a pattern of descreased function via obsessive drinking and associating with sadists and deteriorating rapidly but obsessively needing to do this. OCCUPATION: MUSICIAN/SINGER - BLACK METAL BAND.

Gave a man carrying a toolbox hitch-hiking a ride all the way to the next state because he had been a mechanic and felt sorry for this man's plight and did many many sweet things and basically is a sweet little boy, but a very vile man - same person/two personalities.

I married a man after knowing him for a month once - 16 years ago. Text book Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde - But, this is where it gets interesting.

He was adopted within his family. He was the child of a niece. (A niece who was trying to manipulate a man with a pregnancy). Uncle (blood) and aunt had no children after 10 years. He was an attorney from Ivy League background. Wife an MSN in, cringe, geriatrics.

He: Long-term career, major insurance company. The attorney who jips people out of their settlements - all the time, even when it is legitimate. Left behind yet another niece who admitted being in love with him since she was a little girl (very LOLITA), okay. Had excessive multiple moves to different states over his career in one company.

Her: Charge nurse, major city metropolitan hospital, geriatrics. Major evil person/daily mass goer.

Knowing these people for all this time - they are a den of sadists. REALLY, REALLY, REALLY bad sadists.

The abuse I am sure fractured his personality and he does disassociate. :-(

Back to the Mary Bell case, notice her father was listed as a thief, mother a prostitue. HIGH RISK CHILDREN WITHOUT A CONSCIENCE had a continuum line of humans with Ted Budy/serial killers at one end of the spectrum, Mother Theresa at the other end. Thieves/Prostitutes were close to serial killers in their degree of being unbonded.

Also, I theorize that why many psychopaths have history of severe bed wetting - extending to remarkable ages - is that because they lack that internal sense of fear override which wakes you up. They simply - even while asleep do not have the capacity to care - at all.

Saturnino
11-25-2005, 06:04 AM
THAT IS NOT A CHRISTIAN PERSPECTIVE ON EVIL

This story about Cain is not Christianity at all. The Bible says clearly that sin entered in the human race thru Adam, and freedom from sin came thru Jesus.

Cain and Abel had the same sinful nature. Abel decided to trust and obey God and Cain didn't. But their descendants all have the same sinful nature passed from Adam.

Christianity teaches that ALL men are lost until they accept the sacrifice of Christ.

However, even when lost, men have free will and the will power to sin less or more. Some people are apart from God but live "decent" lives in the standards of man. Their actions may be good but their hearts are still wicked.

Others just descent more and more into sin.

neenafoof
11-25-2005, 06:21 AM
No. I don't get that out of the Bible AT ALL.

You need to reread it. Genesis chronicals Seth's lineage and Cain's separately.

Everything I say is 100% checked and recheck and is 100% SCRIPTURE - NO FILLER ADDED, sorry nice try - MASON PERHAPS?

By-the-By you see them on the message boards with names from planets or things planetary - A LOT - or names like pollux (its a star/but a wicked boy too).

These I've heard so far - pollux, mercury the white, cyndonia (a mars-thing), so now at least we know where Saturn is.

You are right about all men have sinned and are theoretically lost - BUT SINS AGAINST JESUS WILL BE FORGIVEN - SINS AGAINST THE HOLY SPIRIT WILL NOT.

Sheep/Goats - Wheat/Tares, sorry, take it up with God.

Saturnino
11-25-2005, 06:30 AM
nenafoot

All the people in the forum must be laughing after you called me a Mason. Of course you haven't read any of the threads here. I am an evangelical Christian.

nenafoot, you come with an idea that you say is Christian but goes against 2,000 years of classical study of the Bible. Don't you think it is a little pretentious ?

Maybe you are mistaking a hereditary curse with the sinful nature. A bloodline can carry a curse, like dying young, for example. This kind of curse can only be broken when one of the descendants ask for Jesus to break it. But it doesn't mean that only those people can sin. The sinful nature, or flesh, is a condition of ALL men after the Fall.

We don't become sinners because we sin, we sin because we are born sinners. In the same way a cat is born with a tail. He can't choose. Some people call it unfair, but that's the way it is, and probably all of us would have done the same if we were in Adam's place.

The Bible is clear when it says : all men have sinned and fallen away from God. If only Cain descendants could sin, then Christ didn't have to die for the rest of men. This is heresy. You can believe in anything you want, but please don't call it Christianity, because it is not.

PS: Saturnino is the name of a duckling I used to watch on TV when I was little.

neenafoof
11-25-2005, 06:45 AM
An Evangelical Christian would go by the name Saturino? Give you the benefit of the doubt must be a surname?

YES, YES, YES - all mankind has sinned. Not about sin about being utterly EVIL. Of your father the Devil. Those without a conscience ARE NOT OF GOD AT ALL. Hence, they would never have the capacity of remorse to be able to accept the sacrifice that the Lord provided for all MEN. NOT MEN. SERPENT LINEAGE.

I hold absolutely fast on this. SINS AGAINST JESUS WILL BE FORGIVEN. SINS AGAINST THE HOLY SPIRIT WILL NOT BE FORGIVEN.

Sheep/Goats. Wheat/Tares. Can't argue that.

(Just read about the duck. Sorry about the duck name then.)

Saturnino
11-25-2005, 07:17 AM
I agree that it is intriguing that some people seem to be born totally evil. But I think that you are jumping to a false conclusion.

The fact that a child may be evil and murder someone could very well be a consequence of a hereditary curse. Usually the child will suffer the consequences of the sins of her parents, or she may have been dedicated to Satan or something like that. Then what we see is more the influence of the demons in her life then a special characteristic inate of that child.

The fact that many people who were involved in the occult and commited heinous crimes, and got saved later in life proves that we don't have a clue about who can be saved or not. Christ died for all men.

The sin against the Holy Spirit is the total rejection of Christ, and the attributing of his works to demons, as the Pharisees did (read the verses in the context). It is NOT a hereditary condition, it is a willful decision made by an adult.

I should note that Icke's philosophy is extremely contradictory with Christianity.

neenafoof
11-25-2005, 07:50 AM
The link provided at the top of this string Where Did Evil Come From, in and of itself, is 100% scriptural.

I am sure the church suppressed this because it would have changed the course of history.

But in the year 2005, we can no longer keep our heads in the sand about this.

Did you wonder how any man could have committed the atrocities in history - well no MAN did.

David Icke is not a Christian writer, no, but that does not mean that a non-Christian can't describe a tree, a building, whatever. He is describing the phenomena from a non-Christian perspective. The tree still exists.

I agree with you about generational curses - some common ones are suicides in families, alcoholism, drug abuse, early death, involvement with sorceries, maybe adultury and fornication, too. SERIOUS BONDAGE, BUT THE PERSON HAS AN AWARENESS THAT THEY ARE CHOOSING. IT IS A MATTER OF FREE WILL OR THEY COULD NEVER REPENT. A NON-CHRISTIAN COULD REPENT OF SINS. A manifestation of the Holy Spirit.

THE OPERATIVE WORD IS CONSCIENCE. BECAUSE WITH LACK THEREOF HOW ARE YOU EVER GOING TO BE REPENTANT?

There is NO KNOWN CURE for an adult psychopath - none - no exorcism, nothing in science - NOTHING CAN ALTER IT AT ALL.

Yes, evil has a seductive lure which lead many to sin. Sin, even though a person was say a prostitue, or a thief, or a murderer would be forgiven - IF THE PARTY REPENTED. PSYCHOPATHS ARE NEVER GOING TO REPENT.

The concept of just what a total lack of conscience implies needs a lot more exposure. The careers of an adult psychopath are nothing but a string of atrocities. Even the successful ones are chopping off peoples jobs and job functions when they can't chop the people up - but they would chop the people up if they thought they could get away with it. Under the mask of sanity lies nothing but RAGE - a hatred for mankind - no wonder though as they are more akin to machine than to human.

P.S.: I think ducks are awesome. So cute.

freeman
11-25-2005, 09:13 AM
Saturnino, I agree that demons are demons, and it makes little difference where they come from -- extraterrestrial, extradimensional, or even mental anomalies -- they are still evil, or else they would manifest themselves openly as did Jesus and all of the other great prophets and thinkers of the ages.
I also believe that those with sociopathic or pyschotic personalities have the most difficult time finding salvation, for the reason that neenafoof cites, that they function on an animal, almost reptilian level with no semblance of conscience of spirituality; however, even if they are from generational bloodlines, they still have to retain a certain amount of human genetic encoding, so I suspect that their spiritual development is only suppressed, not permanently attenuated. In short, I believe they can change and come over "into the light", but it is an enormously arduous challenge for both the person so afflicted and anyone attempting to intervene on their behalf.
It is also possible for some people to function as "part-time psychotics", as a consequence of schizophrenia or multiple personalities induced by trauma-based programming like the MK/Ultra Monarch projects of the Nazis and CIA. They will display this cold-blooded, "reptilian" behavior only within certain alter identities.
Still, it creates a real conundrum re freewill and salvation, since some of these individuals do not appear to have any control or choice over their own lives.

Saturnino
11-25-2005, 10:06 AM
It may be true that there is a limit that when surpassed, allows no coming back. The Bible says there is a "searing of the conscience" on those who engage in continuous sin, so it comes a time when they don't care anymore. In my opinion, that's what being a psychopath is.

However, sin is sin. Without Jesus, killing someone or just being envious is enough to send one to hell. So God sometimes saves one of those psychopaths just to remind us of that and to humble us, so we wouldn't think we are superior or that we don't need God.

I agree with TB that it is hard. But intercessory prayer plays an important role. The case of the Satanist Rebbeca Brown evangelizes in her books is an example.

What I don't agree is that psychopaths are "lizards" or descendants of Cain. That's totally non-Christian. Some people used to say that blacks were Cain's descendants and you know what happened.

neenafoof
11-25-2005, 12:45 PM
Okay, lets get down to actual Scriptural passages.

Let's start with ones in these links, which I feel describes what is really going on perfectly. Remember, there are things that are sealed-up until the end-times and then make perfect sense.

First and foremost, the link on this thread Where Did Evil Come From. I think that site explains it so well but there are more: Now, do I think these people have scales and glow green - NO. I simply think they are identified as psychopathic. That is certainly reptilian enough for me. But, it is all about metaphor.

These descriptions in these links to me convey what the entire story in Scripture was all about. What happened and what is happening and what will happen and why. Nothing is taken out of context when you look at the whole picture and direction. I think Sherry Shriner really explains it all so well.

SATAN IS A DRAGON/SERPENT. IF YOUR FATHER WAS THE DEVIL - THEN YOU ARE 1/2 DRAGON/SERPENT. MAKES SENSE TO ME.

Salvation is through the grace of God. And there is one thing that I truly believe is that when you are dying, as your brain is deprived of oxygen, doctors would say the near death experience is caused by the process of dying - but what if God made us that way to facilitate a point where we are met by Him and He extends the invitation to all - but not all can accept.

I am so sure that that is why most of us don't die easily too. Because in suffering, people call out to God to help them and get close to God through suffering.

But, I feel there is a segment of the population that simply aren't going to make it - because they have no human emotions whatsoever an no conscience at all that would be what would be needed to accept God's grace or be touched in that way. It is about capacity.

http://biblestudysite.com/realsin.htm

http://stargods.org/HumansNephilimReptilians.htm

http://www.sherryshriner.com/sherry/serpent-seedline.htm

http://stargods.org/Creation.html

littlejohn
11-25-2005, 12:50 PM
neenafoof wrote:
The bloodline from a Christian perspective:

http://www.stargods.org/WhereDidEvilComeFrom.htm

It spans all ethnicity/races. Basically, purity of the bloodline could be ascertained by what part of the conscience is intact. Narcissists do feel - for themselves, they are stuck in a hall of mirrors. All cats are grey at night.

A psychopath is a SADIST, well they look human, but that's it. SUBHUMAN. NOT OF THE SAME SPECIES, LITERALLY.

That is the only division between those of flesh and blood. From a Christian perspective - the sheep/the goats, the wheat/tares. Remember, Jesus did not say he was coming to unite - but to divide.

That link is not a christian perpective but a catholic one. Thier are some majior flaws in thier reasoning as well.
First of all if trees meant people and fruit means sex then God told Adam he could have sez with all the trees in the garden except the tree of Knowledge. And we all know what god thinks of homosexuality (this is before Eve was formed).

Gen 2:9 And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

Gen 2:16 And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:
Gen 2:17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.
Gen 2:18 And the LORD God said, [It is] not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

Its plain in the wording that it was a food to be eaten not symbolic as well

Gen 3:6 And when the woman saw that the tree [was] good for food, and that it [was] pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make [one] wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.

Though I do beleive thier may be some people with tainted bloodlines the seed of HaSatan is generaly spiritual (demonic)

neenafoof
11-25-2005, 01:11 PM
Uh, you know, that is NOT accurate.

Judge by their deeds. There is no good fruit from the poison tree. Scripture is not talking about PRODUCE and FORESTS.

Trees are not always trees in the Bible - they are not. Jesus himself was described as a BRANCH.
Then there is the anti-christ - the ABOMINABLE BRANCH.

Jesus spoke in metaphor all the time. It is not really about GRAIN AND BARNYARD ANIMALS EITHER.

Fruit is not always literal - it is not. It is not about a bad choice in produce selection.

Catholic - what are you saying????????

littlejohn
11-25-2005, 01:15 PM
So your saying that all those trees were men/angels and God told Adam he could have sex with them all?

neenafoof
11-25-2005, 01:23 PM
Look, if you read the links that I posted it explains it perfectly.

Arguing for the sake of arguing makes no sense to me.

Trees are nations, trees are men and branches are obviously bloodlines.

Fig tree - Israel. What happens in the spring meant the creation of the State of Israel. A generation shall not fully die out before everything in the Bible comes to pass, or shall I say fruition.

The tree did not seduce Eve. The Serpent did and ate means something other than fill your face or why didn't she cover her mouth, if that was her embarasment.

Trees can denote: Good tree - from God.
Poison tree - from Devil.

Goats: From Devil.
Sheep: From God.
Goats on the Left: The left-hand path.

Wheat: From God.
Tares: From Devil.

Serpent/Dragon: DEVIL.
Your father the Devil: 1/2 SERPENT.

I just don't understand where the disconnect comes in. The links explain it SO PERFECTLY - THE WHOLE STORY WHAT THE BIBLE IS REALLY TRYING TO TELL YOU. Its an entire story, not just random things taken out of context.

11-25-2005, 05:28 PM
You have had a couple of strange posters on this site. When they spoke some interesting things about demons all hell broke loose here. Was this an example of them. They seem to be gone now or was I the only one to notice them.

igwt
11-25-2005, 06:29 PM
Check this site out.

Dore Williamson (http://www.dorewilliamson.com/)

neenafoof
11-25-2005, 07:30 PM
Strange posters... :-? Just say vague insults and run. Nice.

If you were talking about me, I'm not gone - but had to sleep sometime. :-D

Demons, yes. Read Malachi Martin Hostage to the Devil. But, I believe that the Catholic church's belief that only their priests can exorcise is not based in Scripture. Jesus did not say that. Also, the whole confession thing. Supposedly, that has you covered in case your contrition was not perfect. Uh, the Bible doesn't say that either. YOU MUST BE REPENTANT. TOTALLY. Maybe you wind up backsliding after that moment into the exact same sin, BUT WHEN YOU REPENT - YOU REALLY ARE SORRY THOROUGHLY, NOT JUST A LITTLE.
And be able to forgive, everyone who has EVER wronged us.

I believe that if someone is demon possessed, there will be a lot of phenomenon if it is only a partial possession. When I am saying phenomenon, I mean levitation, words manifesting on the skin, etc. A total possession would be almost seamless.

Psychopaths cannot be EXORCISED. Demons nothing; how about literally being the child of the Devil.
Demons tempt/oppress/possess. A psychopath is not tempted. They do not have a human emotional construct to feel emotional conflict that temptation implies.

AH, COME ON, NO RAPTURE. Jesus would not treat His sheep like that. I hate to be redundant but last time I checked a sheep and a goat were two totally different creatures. A goat does not BECOME A SHEEP. He takes care of ALL THE SHEEP, one way or another. But, not all are SHEEP.

In the Gospels, Jesus Himself states what it will be like when one is taken from a field, the other left. Read the parable of the wise virgins, with their lamps and oil. And it is not at a time when all hell is breaking loose either. And although, no one knows the exact day or hour, take heed of the prophets knowing it is getting late.

Again, back to what the Fig Tree does in the Spring. That was the creation of the State of Israel. Jesus states that the generation that sees this shall not fully die out before the Second Coming - and as I type the hair on the back of my neck is standing up when I typed that.

I like these sites:

http://www.parentalguide.com/Documents/Bible_Prophecy/Rapture.htm#1-THE%20RAPTURE:%20WARNING

http://members.tripod.com/sheltonjack/id24.htm

11-25-2005, 08:24 PM
The strange posters had nothing to do with you. I think they were gone before you came on site. They mentioned some things that since have been mentioned in other posts. They always used the terms we and us in referring to themselves. I think they are gone now. Just seemed odd.

neenafoof
11-25-2005, 08:40 PM
I feel better now :-D

nohope187
11-25-2005, 08:43 PM
He's referring to Leviathan and Numbers.

11-25-2005, 09:10 PM
Leviathan, thats the one. Too weird. My ID was taken as a spoof on one. Fra Nothing and his Book of Law, hence my Book-o-Flaws. What a group, but Leviathan did mention something about a term used in an early verse in Genesis, that has turned up lately. Another name for the serpent.

neenafoof
11-25-2005, 11:44 PM
Hey book-o. You need a name change, okay. No flaws in THE BOOK cuz I know there is a story important to you behind the name, but at least 50% of the time people will think its the other book and if they just see your name....well, uh...

Gives out dark-vibe subliminal.

But I think book-O is rather keWL.

I know, I pick up on that third person thing.

Its Leviathan right or HaShatan (Mithraism). Right here in this link - read all about it.

http://www.crystalinks.com/mithra.html

Oh, that abominable book The Pentagon's New Map.
The offensive position NWO military is called the Leviathan force. You know, one of the first
messagers of the posse comitatus issue on C-SPAN.
Clues #1 and 2.

Two interesting points in that book, but basically that man can speak on C-SPAN for hours and say nothing, a very broad-based mm deep presenter; however, lets do the clues in the book.

He has this one errant chapter called the Big Bang Theory about what eveyone on the internet knows about 9/11 - but it is like finding a dollar bill in a book - the book is well indexed - uh no mention of any topic in that segment in the index. Clue, #3. Well he gets on C-SPAN and tells callers what a nice guy Perle and Wolfowitz really are. And hey they ARE SOFT SPOKEN AND POLITE, aren't they.

In jest or not, who knows? - he calls himself the REAL FOX MULDER. Clue #4.

Is all gung-ho over China. Clue #5.

Graduated being distinguished as "The Best and Brightest", Harvard. Clue #6.

This so peaks my interest.

Another shocker for me was DARPA the logo was bad enough but really now I.A.O. That's Crowley. It is a formula. And the Europa/Beast and headquarters build after the Tower of Babel. See picture in Link. All DARPA's program names too. Remember DARPA with the casino betting type scenario on where the next I think they call them VERTICAL EVENTS will take place, bone chilling stuff, truly.

If everything happens for a reason, please, please everybody look up. 2012 is not that far away and that is the year that screams the loudest, isn't it. GO GET YOUR LAMP OIL!

http://www.geocities.com/disciplepp/Europa.html
http://infowar.net/tia/www.darpa.mil/iao/

They are SO NOT FOOLING AROUND.

littlejohn
11-26-2005, 04:16 PM
If Cain were born evil why did God make it very plain that he had a chioce to accept or regect it?

Gen 4:6 And the LORD said unto Cain, Why art thou wroth? and why is thy countenance fallen?

Gen 4:7 If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee [shall be] his desire, and thou shalt rule over him.

neenafoof
11-26-2005, 07:13 PM
I was always facinated by that too.

God was trying to show Cain a better way, and warn him about what would happen if he refused to heed this. Just as God admonishes NOT TO KILL CAIN.

BUT, GOD KNEW CAIN WOULD BE DEFIANT.

Cain was the first psychopath unable to control, even with God's admonishment, his rage and DEFIANCE.

You might not know what you will do, but God knows, in that sense time is not linear.

Additionally, right before we are tempted to sin we have a moment of decision. Many of us at these moments think we will make right down the road because we are essentially "putting God on hold, temporarily of course". BUT face-to-face with God we would not DARE BE DEFIANT. CAIN WAS NOT IN THE LEAST CONFLICTED or remorseful.

Interestingly, the punishment for killing Cain would be 7 times greater than Cain's punishment.

To whom much is given, much is expected. Luke 12:48.

Could this be a demonstration of God's mercy because of Cain's inherent dimished capacity?

What is the role of intercessory prayer for psychopaths. Is God merciful to them at the moment of death based on other's intercession perhaps?

Ahmad
11-26-2005, 09:07 PM
In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

The First Murder

[5:27] Recite for them the true history of Adam's two sons. They made an offering, and it was accepted from one of them, but not from the other. He said, "I will surely kill you." He said, "GOD accepts only from the righteous.

[5:28] "If you extend your hand to kill me, I am not extending my hand to kill you. For I reverence GOD, Lord of the universe.

[5:29] "I want you, not me, to bear my sin and your sin, then you end up with the dwellers of Hell. Such is the requital for the transgressors."

[5:30] His ego provoked him into killing his brother. He killed him, and ended up with the losers.

[5:31] GOD then sent a raven to scratch the soil, to teach him how to bury his brother's corpse. He said, "Woe to me; I failed to be as intelligent as this raven, and bury my brother's corpse." He became ridden with remorse.

Grossness of Murder

[5:32] Because of this, we decreed for the Children of Israel that anyone who murders any person who had not committed murder or horrendous crimes, it shall be as if he murdered all the people. And anyone who spares a life, it shall be as if he spared the lives of all the people. Our messengers went to them with clear proofs and revelations, but most of them, after all this, are still transgressing.
The authorized english translation of Quran by Rashad Khalifa (http://www.masjidtucson.org/quran/frames/index.html)

--------------------------
Everybody is born with a Jinn companion, the human should lead his companion, and shouldn't yield to his polytheistic whispers. In the case of the psychopath, his Jinn is in full control of his mind, this take over is not possible if the human is God-fearing and if he resist the temptation.

The Jinn-beings (http://www.usn2161.net/Jinns.html)

neenafoof
11-26-2005, 09:17 PM
Dig it. Right on Ahmad. Thanks. :-D

Petunia
11-27-2005, 06:09 PM
Icke provides some valid info, but he also mixes disinfo with the truth. I don't know whether he does this purposefully or innocently. Shapeshifting has to do with demonic influence and energy. Reptilians are not just some misunderstood species, they are demonic entities that do not belong in our dimension.

truebeliever
11-27-2005, 07:16 PM
This whole reptile thing is a metaphor for humans operating from the lowest points of their brain capacity as in the "reptilian brain". This is the base of the brain that flows down into the spinal cord. It contains also, the "limbic system" where "emotions" originate.

Christianity is about transcending the worst of our animal nature.

It seems humans at the top of the materialist food chain profess to great "manners" while operating out of the worst aspects of the reptilian brain, all the while accusing the peasants of "bad form" and in need of thrashing into line.

Overlord
11-27-2005, 07:31 PM
If you know that David Icke suffered heavily from Schizofrenia you would know not to put too much trust into any of his writing. I mean, a footballer, turned TV-presenter and then suddenly wise-man? Accusing paopel of being Lizards from space? Is there no end?

Personally I do not see religion as having any relevance when discussing the psychological stability of children. Terms like "bloodline" must signify the genteic inheritage. Some children may inherit or develop without predisposition a mental flaw that diassociates the mind from the usual ability of compassion with outher beings.

It is based on intelligence, the ability to feel compassion, and without it, a human being is actually less intelligent, lacks understanding in certain ways.

But characteristics of Psychopathy can also become expressed in children due to maltreatment and mental or physical abuse during the formative years of the brain development.

Even until the 20th year of a child, the brain is still being molded by it's use. We see this in the growth of the brain and the way it actually shrinks after the 20th year, where the language-skills are suddenly attained much slower after the early teens and then becoming almost impossible to attain total fluency in a language after the age of 20.

It is very odd to mix religion with science and it cannot lead to anything. There is no information on the functions of the human body or the psychological development of the human in the bible. Also, Jesus was a very fickle and choleric individual, if one sees the bible as a description of real occurences. Surely not one to base any healthy rules of human upbringing on.

First, he says to his mother and his brother who comes to his sermon on the hill (they want to talk to Jesus) that "these are my family now" pointing towards the listeners and his acolytes.

Then he scolds a man for wanting to bury his dead father intead of just leaving him.

Then a bit later in the bible he lambasts a Phariséean for not honoring his father and his mother, with the words: If you do not honor your mother and your father, you must DIE!

What kind of person is that? He just twists and turns words to his own liking.. He has all the signs of a Psychopath himself.

truebeliever
11-27-2005, 07:50 PM
No ICKE has ALL the symptoms of Bi-polar. He claimed on the telly to being "the son of god".

He has had a "mystical experience" or "experience of the divine" and it would appear come close to madness. This is normal when a Westerner, out of "tradition" and a milui that is open about such things, has it foisted upon him/her by God and has nowhere to run.

I had such an experience at 22. Christ also, but He was the Son Of God which is why He could accommadate it so easily and not go mad. This is why I turned BACK to christianity when I ACTUALLY read the 4 Gospels and realised that this man was no ordinary man. No human can claim to be God and remain lucid and as totally grounded as Christ was. He was ALL that he claimed to be and I do NOT have to take that directly on simple faith alone. Having glimpsed that side of the God head myself I am in awe and get shivers down my spine when I think about Christ being the vessal for the holy spirit to dwell so fully, but for such a short time.

As for Christ being a "psychopath"? You know, my Mummy used to tell me she loved me all the time when I was small and that she would never leave me. Then one day when I needed her comforting arms and she told me to fuck off. I guess you could call that psychopathic till you realise one of the times was at 2 and the other at 24.

"Context". You should try it one day.

neenafoof
11-27-2005, 09:41 PM
GOATS/SHEEP/////GOATS/SHEEP/////GOATS/SHEEP////.

David Icke, obviously is informed. Amazing alternatives to our "HIStory" books.

The purer the bloodline, the less human; they fracture the minds of their offspring so what is not transmitted purely could be compensated for by a phenomena which operates in the fractured child of an obsessive attraction to those of more purity of bloodline. The purer the bloodline the more SUBHUMAN become the atrocities due to lack of conscience which is the rod which everything should be measured by.

Psychology is science. I disagree with science without religion. Oh, that was SO the problem. Its about lack of proper respect for your CREATOR. You have to marvel at what man did not CREATE. Just look at how many species of orchids there are.

This is my approach to the Bible and the contents therein:

If you begin your approach to it with the proper respect you should have for YOUR CREATOR then you KNOW that every grain of knowledge to be imparted is EXACTLY what is INTENDED to be there by GOD.

In all those examples of Jesus' behavior - look, he is not just some dude in a funk. Jesus is fully man and fully God. So, he being God has some lessons to teach.

That is why only the meek, the ones with childlike trust can inherit the Kingdom. HE KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT IS GOING ON, but we don't; their is only one sin - PRIDE.

On the family thing: He was doing God's work at the moment. They had to understand that they had to stand back and not hold him back.

On the issue of burrying the dead, again, I get the lesson that the important things are not of THIS world.

Honoring, and ultimately by forgiving, one's parents reflects the proper state of one's soul. That is why that was stressed continuously in Scripture.

Humans die. Cannot sustain LIFE by WILL. Without love, there is nothing, nothing at all that is REAL. Jesus is love. The LOVE that LOVES back.

LaDominio
11-28-2005, 04:32 AM
David Icke is a distraction.

Overlord
11-28-2005, 05:27 PM
This is not an opposition of my statement, other than that there is no need for e controlling/creating deity. That there is marvellous things and marvellous wonders that our mind cannot grasp is not a reason for a diety to exist. It is only our incomplete intellects that are forced to cope with the frustration of never understanding our existence that in some people (who have the affinity, genetic or social - religous memes as some would have it - to be religous) results in a religous inclination.

The awe is the same, ths spine-tingle is the same, and the understanding that compassion is the greatest human skill, is the same.

There is no need for a Jesus or a God to understans that compassion is the ultimate expression of our meaningless (i.e. we create our own meaning and then we die, forever, there is no proof or sign of anything else) lives.

Indred
11-28-2005, 05:42 PM
This is the way the world ends
Not with a bang but a whimper.

truebeliever
11-28-2005, 08:26 PM
This is not an opposition of my statement, other than that there is no need for e controlling/creating deity. That there is marvellous things and marvellous wonders that our mind cannot grasp is not a reason for a diety to exist. It is only our incomplete intellects that are forced to cope with the frustration of never understanding our existence that in some people (who have the affinity, genetic or social - religous memes as some would have it - to be religous) results in a religous inclination.

The awe is the same, ths spine-tingle is the same, and the understanding that compassion is the greatest human skill, is the same.

There is no need for a Jesus or a God to understans that compassion is the ultimate expression of our meaningless (i.e. we create our own meaning and then we die, forever, there is no proof or sign of anything else) lives.

IYHO.

Spoken like a true "Luciferian" - "Rationalist" - "Secular Humanist" - "Freemason".

Does it feel good "comrade"? You know, if it does, just do it. After all, you are your own boss.;-)

When I meet people like you, you can gaurantee they're on Prozac or just back from the "Cancer Support Group" getaway...feeling good after all the great group therapy.

The Lord works in mysterious ways. He brought you here so i'll keep at you after all.

BTW, was it your right leg you injured? You know, the body is the barometer of the soul and what we refuse to ackowledge in ourselves we meet outside as fate.

The "thigh" used to mean "penis". The seat of ultimate male creativity. Who wrestled with angel and walked off with a limp?

BTW 2 : I'm sure you're a nice guy. You can be my neighbour. However, we will see soon enough how the "rationalist"/"compassionate"/"humanist"/"existentialist" human holds up when the shit hits the fan and the thin veneer of civilization is torn away.

Only those with faith in God and STRONG ties to tradition and community will weather the storm.

Spasebo Comrade.

psholtz
11-28-2005, 11:09 PM
Saturnino wrote:
The Bible says clearly that sin entered in the human race thru Adam,
Wasn't it Eve?

neenafoof
11-29-2005, 02:11 AM
I am sorry Overlord.

What can you control really? You did not ordain your first breath nor will you your last. (Something bigger than you IS going on whether you acknowledge it or not is up to you.) The world spins without you. Even though you are perfect and unique, God made you and he LOVES you and sustains you. The sun shines on you and the rain poors on you and you can see the stars at night.

You didn't create that and not to give the glory to God, in my opinion is just being an ingrate.

If you think about how all this got here, the GENIUS of it all. Wow. Intelligent Design.

So I am sure we can agree that no human can create a tree or a man or a wonderful animal - and if you try, it does come out quite right. These are the leasons we need to look at now, before it is all too late.

Its all ugly and Pet Cemetary-like and THE SINGULARITY will see the merger of man/machine - meaning end of man. Do you want a future of being a robot. It won't be glamourous like Hollywood and P2 games delude some to think it would be keWL.

Transcending biology BULL, played like a video game. DANGER, DANGER.

As soon as man takes God out of everything - all that is left is a VERY UGLY PET CEMETARY-esqe attempt to copy WHAT MAN CAN NEVER DUPLICATE.
Dangerous technological advances were made by those without conscience.

Could you really feel all right in a world where people are being exterminated. Depopulation is a BIG deal and not even done in the least bit humanely. Look at the methyl bromide situation.

I understand that you are probably a great guy,
easy on those who know you, enjoy life, whatever. But that is so SMALL, comparitively to what is really going on and what is needed in the world today.

No good will ever come from not thinking of mankind collectively. The world is being held in sway by DARK/EVIL forces and the balance is going to shift.

God created all this and he did say VENGENCE WAS HIS. Woe to the world when the Wrath of God is unleashed upon it.

Again, if you never read the Bible, you would be amazed. Tells the GREATEST LOVE STORY EVER TOLD.

Saturnino
11-29-2005, 04:26 AM
psholtz wrote:

Saturnino wrote:
Wasn't it Eve?

No, it says Adam indeed. Maybe because he was the head of the couple, he could have taken authority over what Eve did and undo it, but he followed along.
It seems the seed of sin is passed thru the man. that's why Jesus was born of a woman but with no sinful nature.

igwt
11-29-2005, 04:28 AM
Saturnino wrote:

psholtz wrote:

Saturnino wrote:
Wasn't it Eve?

No, it says Adam indeed. Maybe because he was the head of the couple, he could have taken authority over what Eve did and undo it, but he followed along.
It seems the seed of sin is passed thru the man. that's why Jesus was born of a woman but with no sinful nature.

Something to do with the first born?

Saturnino
11-29-2005, 04:32 AM
Perhaps. Eve was made from Adam.
Anyway, the Bible says clearly that sin entered into the world thru one man, Adam, and was conquered by one man, Jesus. Nothing about Eve.

This opens curious possibilities. What would have happened if Adam refused the fruit ? Would Eve carry the burden alone ? Would God forgive Eve because of Adam ? Just wondering.

igwt
11-29-2005, 05:15 AM
Saturnino wrote:
Perhaps. Eve was made from Adam.
Anyway, the Bible says clearly that sin entered into the world thru one man, Adam, and was conquered by one man, Jesus. Nothing about Eve.

This opens curious possibilities. What would have happened if Adam refused the fruit ? Would Eve carry the burden alone ? Would God forgive Eve because of Adam ? Just wondering.

According the Thompson Chain Reference Study Bible, in its' condensed cyclopedia of topics and texts, under the heading, Sin, it lists following:

Origin of (M. Sin's Origin),

Ge. 3:6; Ps. 51:5; Mt. 15:19; Ja. 1:15; 4:1

neenafoof
11-29-2005, 07:26 AM
Sin entered the world because of one man. Only mankind can be redeamed. Man is descended from Adam through Seth.

The SERPENT SEED are not descended from Adam. They ARE not men and will not inherit the KINGDOM.
Okay, maybe they will start to glow green and sprout scales, so mankind gets it...(I'm kidding.)

That was THE SIN against the Holy Spirit. Caused the Fall and everything else; because Mankind would have always just been created in God's image.

Until LUCIFER/SATAN. And there is no choice - start off with Satan can come as an angel of light. Just to keep things nice and tidy, lets call him, the SERPENT or THE DRAGON.

For all you occultists. You can swoon, you can see things, you can feel power and tantra. Sex and drugs and rock-n-roll - YA! There is something always missing, not fulfillng - your not THERE, yet. Hence I think that is what all the focus on the trappings is all about. Make people feel like they have a real lot to learn, to confusticate and have them forever thinking - if only they knew more. Work in another Sephiroth, obtain more quality spirits, different aspect of the diety perhaps. Its easy to get caught up in this selection process. That is not what IS REALLY GOING ON. WHEN YOU GET IT IT IS SO BEAUTIFULLY NATURAL AND REAL.

If Jesus will forgive all of Man's sins. It is because man is created in his image and all MEN are created equal. A dragon is not a man.

Of your father the Devil? Devil-Father/Devil-Father. Oh my, it is becoming a chant GOATS/SHEEP!!! Sins against the HOLY SPIRIT WILL NOT BE FORGIVEN. Everything else, sincerely repent ask him to help you and you will be fine. If you sin 50 times a day, for three months but keep asking for Jesus to lead you out of whatever bondage you are in, just trust the Holy Spirit to understand, to know Jesus, to love life, to respect others and live an abundant life. Abundant life does not mean not suffering and being materially and pridefully cush. Abundant life means a deepening of your relationship directly with God and loving your neighbor, because everything goes better with Coke.

Masons, I am not judging you okay, BUT you do not know what they are planning different for you. They are planning to depopulate everybody else - they have a million ways to do it. Just their chemicals are enough, now add their biologicals and the nukes and just the armourment. If you escape that demise and take the Mark of the Beast you are now technically a machine - God cannot save you then, He warns about this.
They have made you what at that point.
- NOT HAVE A CONSCIENCE. Your conscience is the indewelling Holy Spirit. When they mess with your incoming signal - and they will. They are into the technology and have a lot of tricks up their sleeve.

Did any of you see the moview Constantine. That is what hell on Earth is going to look like. DO THEY REALLY NEED TO GLOW GREEN WITH SCALES - THEY ARE MONSTERS!!

But it has to start with honoring and respecting your Creator - that takes LOVE (Holy Spirit provided). The Holy Spirit is for all men, He leads to Jesus Christ, the salvation of all MEN.
But, sins against Jesus will be forgiven.

Its like going out and opening your eyes and really seeing for the first time.

Chances are if you were being tortured or pushed to your limit, you would so develop a relationship
quickly with God.

That is why suffering is a Gift. If man does not suffer; he becomes haughty. LIKE LUCIFER.
WE HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE CHILDREN OF SATAN AND THE DEVIL ON OUR TAIL and until we are out of here, tempted to sin - always. And we reap what we sew, and learn from our suffering and mistakes. Self-pride is always waiting, but when you know Jesus personally, you are able to put on THE WHOLE ARMOUR OF GOD. Claim the power of THE SHED BLOOD and mature in your faith. Takes time.

Thing people screw up in their life don't change in a day. Just trust. You will be lead out of the desert in God's time.

THE QUESTION - R U EVIL? Being evil is different that sinning. The answer lies in this
NO GOOD FRUIT COMES FROM THE POISON TREE not a glimmer of some good fruit, not maybe in some seasons, not lets be fair and not judge the fruit. Just plain old NO GOOD.

NOW WE ARE NOT TO JUDGE MAN BECAUSE GOD IS NOT DONE WITH MAN YET, MEN. He has nothing good to say about the wicked ones. And vengence will be HIS. YOU DON'T WANT TO BE ON HIS BAD SIDE. HE IS ALMIGHTY, INDEPENDENT OF YOUR OPINION.

This is why we are in the pickle WE ALL ARE IN. AEON FLUX OPENS 12/2. I CAN'T WAIT. THE GAME IS GREAT.

Lucifer comes as an angel of light, hence many people suffer strong delusion because their conscience isn't bothering them. They just feel empty and not fulfilled vaguely maybe for many, many years - maybe until their deathbed, but the Holy Spirit is indewelling in man whether he wants it there or not.

NOT SO WITH THE PSYCHOPATH. A psychopath has no human construct whatsoever. They mimic human behavior. They "eminate cold shards of broken glass"; they are ALWAYS the ADVERSARY!

Yes, man can sin, murder, become hardened in sin. The sadism and RAGE are the hallmark of the psychopath. That is the only thing about them that is real.

Look, the way this is going, a lot of people are going to find Jesus real quick. THERE ARE NO ATHEISTS IN FOX HOLES, or so they say.

ITS REALLY SO EASY - HOLY SPIRIT/UNHOLY SPIRIT - that is the only distinction that need be made - BUT LUCIFER COMES AS AN ANGEL OF LIGHT - to jip the sheep. But they are still sheep and Jesus is not going to stop this UNTIL EVERY SHEEP IS SAFE.

Overlord
11-29-2005, 05:18 PM
It is sad that none of you will be able to appreciate the blessing that is meaninglessness and that Nothing is far better than this something that you speak of. But it really doesn't matter. We are here now and after that? Nobody knows and it is not important.

And, yes, it is tempting to call upon Lucifer, but then, he is a fairy-tale, and I'm too old for that.

My human intelligence clearly tells me that we must strive to understand each other. Not refuse each other through egoistical expressions of religous belief. Religion is a way to close oneself to others. To refuse anothers view of the reality. In reality there is no one truth and we must only try to understand each other as best we can.

And, then we die.

Saturnino
11-29-2005, 07:06 PM
Overlord,

If there is nothing beyond death, why should we care about understanding people ? Fuck everything, let's eat, drink and be merry, for tomorrow we die. And, of course, if it makes me feel better, I will steal from you and kill you. What's the difference ? I'd better enjoy while it lasts.

Your philosophy is totally contradictory.

Indred
11-29-2005, 08:04 PM
Overlord wrote:
It is sad that none of you will be able to appreciate the blessing that is meaninglessness and that Nothing is far better than this something that you speak of. But it really doesn't matter. We are here now and after that? Nobody knows and it is not important.

And, yes, it is tempting to call upon Lucifer, but then, he is a fairy-tale, and I'm too old for that.

My human intelligence clearly tells me that we must strive to understand each other. Not refuse each other through egoistical expressions of religous belief. Religion is a way to close oneself to others. To refuse anothers view of the reality. In reality there is no one truth and we must only try to understand each other as best we can.

And, then we die.

You know nothing of my beliefs. Your posts have been erudite and cunning. The subtleties of the biblical serpent, if there was such a thing. I am sad to say that you have failed at being smarter than the serpent, but I for one have been appreciative of you effort. I will correct one thing, it should be, and then I die, not we. Surly you speak for yourself.

truebeliever
11-29-2005, 11:03 PM
My human intelligence clearly tells me that we must strive to understand each other.

ROFL :lol: . Just like you did for us? Tell me about those doco's I posted for you. Did you "strive" to watch them?:lol:

Not refuse each other through egoistical expressions of religous belief.

ROFL *2 :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D Does that include your carping belief in "Existential/Nihlism"? I take it you're halfway through therapy? Just a few more rivers to cross wise old man. ;-) The scotch will keep the "terror, the void, of complete lonliness" at bay for a while at least.

Religion is a way to close oneself to others. To refuse anothers view of the reality.

ROFL *3 [slight tear in left eye]. Next...

In reality there is no one truth and we must only try to understand each other as best we can.

Mild laugh...yes, i understand you "Mr Tolerant". Hey, id like your house, hope you can tolerate the fact that i'm just going to take it. Whats more, that white farmer they strangled and burnt to death in Zimbabwe, maybe you can "channel" him and inform him that he must tolerate the black mans view that it was his land first so..."do as thou wilt" ;-)

And, then we die.

And then the judgement.

You know why i dont like you? Because you would have to be the most paternalistic, insulting man i have ever conversed with over the WWW.

Goodbye, come back when your "shadow" and attached hypocrisy have had a turn for the better.

BTW...thanx for pointing out the splinter in my eye. Now if i could return the obvious...there's a beam in yours.