PDA

View Full Version : Yes, I want to be a Mason!

Gavriel
11-26-2005, 08:38 AM
Hey all.

I happen to be 15 years of age. And I WANT to be a Mason. I've read all I can on them for 5 months and 9 days. I REFUSE to look at the Rituals, as it would hinder my progress.

I am a member of the Order of DeMolay, and my initiation is in 7 days. Here's the website: www.demolay.org .

Yes, my Mom knows I'm joining. She signed the petition. She will even be SITTING IN to watch my Initiation.

All I want you guys to answer me with, what do you say?

I am no "Satanist", and I don't even think you know what Satanism is.

Satanism is the belief that you are god and denying your human nature means you deny your own godliness.

I am NOT a Satanist, as I believe in YHVH. (That's the Hebrew spelling for GOD. As in the CHRISTIAN God. The Jewish call him ADNI meaning "My Lord".)

What you guys confuse Satanism with is, Diabolism. Diabolism is the worship of Satan, Belial, Belzebub, etc.

The terms are so mixed up.

Why do I care to know this?

Man's GREATEST sin is probably IGNORANCE to the TRUTH regarding Masonry, and DeMolay.

"Thou shalt know a TREE by it's FRUIT."

Maosnry has done NOTHING bad, except for the cases of a few individuals. But you CANNOT judge one person in a whole organization. There will always be a rotten apple on a generally good and healthy tree. It's common sense.

Peace to you all.

truebeliever
11-26-2005, 08:54 AM
Dear Mr and Mr's GAVRIAL,

I have corrsponded with you before on completing GAVRIALS homework and claiming to be said 15 year old.

Please desist.

Also, GAVRIAL, if ANYONE drops a bar of soap or asks you to feel for dolly...run like hell.

Best,

TB.

Gavriel
11-26-2005, 08:57 AM
truebeliever wrote:
Dear Mr and Mr's GAVRIAL,

I have corrsponded with you before on completing GAVRIALS homework and claiming to be said 15 year old.

Please desist.

Also, GAVRIAL, if ANYONE drops a bar of soap or asks you to feel for dolly...run like hell.

Best,

TB.
Why thank you for the nice insult as a way to welcome someone.

Sorry I'm not your general fifteen year old idiot, as you were expecting me to be. Before you decide to insult people, why not at least get to know them?

What, is it hard for you to believe a 15 year old uses the computer?

You sir, I think, represent this whol Website when you act like a total jerk to a Member.

Peace.

truebeliever
11-26-2005, 09:06 AM
Like I said...after the "initiation", keep the soap on a rope.

Do they get hookers in these days for the young un's or do you just go to a brothel?

Oh...and 'peace' by the way. :-P

P.S Ever thought of joining Little League baseball? I hear kiddies have alot of fun their? How about "World Of Warcraft" on the net? Plenty of teens there to. You can pretend to be someone else there as well. To your hearts content. ;-)

igwt
11-26-2005, 09:13 AM
truebeliever wrote:

Do they get hookers in these days for the young un's or do you just go to a brothel?

P.S Ever thought of joining Little League baseball? I hear kiddies have alot of fun their? How about "World Of Warcraft" on the net? Plenty of teens there to. You can pretend to be someone else there as well. To your hearts content. ;-)

What makes you sus? 8-)

Gavriel
11-26-2005, 09:22 AM
truebeliever wrote:

Sorry, I'll pass on ALL of those. WOW - I hate Warcraft. I never really got it. And I do have friends that play it. And they certainly are much better people then you.

And I'm NOT trying to prtend to be anyone. Is it so ahrd to believe that a 15 year old can have decently good spelling, and command of punctuation, and capitals? I just think your being ignorant.

And why do you assume I'm a Hooker?

I doubt you know the origin of the word.

It goes back to when Gen.Hooker would parade around, and have girls follow the Troop - and they were called "Hooker's Girls". Anf hence, it has been shortened to 'Hooker'. Well, shows the general intelligence of a few people here.

As for that, I haven't been to a Brothel ONCE. Nor toa Conclave, etc. I've only been to a DeMolay chapter meeting.

Peace.

Insider
11-26-2005, 10:01 AM
You will have to follow your own path, but do it with eyes wide open. Someone Fifteen years old has a lot to learn and experience is still the best teacher. Remember though, as the twig is bent so grows the tree. This world is not a playground so watch and learn and make choices from wisdom.

Gavriel
11-26-2005, 10:02 AM
Insider wrote:
You will have to follow your own path, but do it with eyes wide open. Someone Fifteen years old has a lot to learn and experience is still the best teacher. Remember though, as the twig is bent so grows the tree. This world is not a playground so watch and learn and make choices from wisdom.
I'm glad you guys aren't REALLY bashing me, and I'm glad that you hold some respect for WHO I am.

On that note, thank you Insider.

Peace.

Insider
11-26-2005, 10:06 AM
You are welcome. I will not bash fellow travelers that are truly seeking a path out of this mess. Be careful of all is my best advice.
Good Luck.

freeman
11-26-2005, 10:08 AM
Since you can't even find the right thread on this forum to post this topic, I have no doubt that you are everything that Freemasonry is looking for, so I say...go for it, Gavriel.
Hey, those Tubalcain pins are so rad, man! 8-)

Gavriel
11-26-2005, 10:13 AM
freeman wrote:
Since you can't even find the right thread on this forum to post this topic, I have no doubt that you are everything that Freemasonry is looking for, so I say...go for it, Gavriel.
Hey, those Tubalcain pins are so rad, man! 8-)
Funny you mention that, I did miss the topic.

Now, question is, did YOU ever mispost a topic in the wrong section?

I'm sure you have, or will once in your intenret career.

Just because I like the Masons does NOT mean that I am pure, spotless and all knowing. Only God is, and I am not God, not even in the least bit.

I noticed a hint of calling me 'dumb'. I would normally report that post, but then you'll say something abusrd about the Masons, and how they're giving you a double warning, and the Illumaniti controls this Website, or some other crud which is just untrue.

Peace.

Marsali
11-26-2005, 10:18 AM
It looks like Bondi's back.

Gavriel
11-26-2005, 10:21 AM
Marsali wrote:
It looks like Bondi's back.
If you DARE think I am Bondi - I am not. I don't live in the UK, and they do NOT have DeMolay in the UK. With that in mind, I can tell you EXACTLY hwere my DeMolay Chapter meets. Someone from the UK could not do that, as they would not know where I live, and where I have my Meetings at. I don't think someone from the UK would really care where I have my DeMolay meetings, as far as to know the street that it's on.

Peace.

Marsali
11-26-2005, 10:23 AM
Yes, I DARE think you are Bondi.

Gavriel
11-26-2005, 10:24 AM
Marsali wrote:
Yes, I DARE think you are Bondi.
Read the above post. You know, I'm pretty sure someone from the UK would be using UK slang, and typing words a little differently, as the spelling of a few words varies.

Peace.

Marsali
11-26-2005, 10:25 AM
Whatever, Bondi.

Gavriel
11-26-2005, 10:27 AM
Marsali wrote:
Whatever, Bondi.
Now your just being ignorant.

Bondi, if you happen to read this, PLEASE tell them that I am not you. There happens to be more then one person that stands up to like the Masons.

Bondi is not a Member of DeMolay, he is Mason, correct?

I am not.

Peace.

igwt
11-26-2005, 10:28 AM
Marsali wrote:
Whatever, Bondi.

Gold ;-)

Marsali
11-26-2005, 10:28 AM
Whatever, Bondi

Gavriel
11-26-2005, 10:35 AM
Marsali wrote:
Whatever, Bondi
Ooooo, you can happen to say the same thing over and over again. That's spam. Consider this post reported.

Have a nice day.

freeman
11-26-2005, 12:34 PM
Marsali... :-D :lol: 8-)

neenafoof
11-26-2005, 07:30 PM
Oh my.. almost lost my mouth of coffee..hehehe :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

truebeliever
11-26-2005, 07:55 PM
Ooooo, you can happen to say the same thing over and over again. That's spam. Consider this post reported.

Have a nice day.

Oooooooo...you is busted MARSALI!

You will be called to the Principals office! [finger waggle].

I dont give a stuff it is a 15 year old. The Masons (as opposed to the paedophile Demoolay) take their kids to a brothel usually or call one in. Not all mind you.

ANYONE who comes on this site is up for it. I am not here to be polite. 15 year olds should not be here. Neither should people pretending to be 15 year olds.

Any idiot who wants to join a "club" to materially better themselves can quite frankly go - get - f^&%$d.

Bondi
11-28-2005, 12:55 PM
Glad you miss me, but Gavriel is not me!

As admin has made you aware.

LaDominio
11-28-2005, 02:20 PM
Gavriel wrote:

"Thou shalt know a TREE by it's FRUIT."

Maosnry has done NOTHING bad, except for the cases of a few individuals. But you CANNOT judge one person in a whole organization. There will always be a rotten apple on a generally good and healthy tree. It's common sense.

Peace to you all.

Wait hang on... What if these "rotten apples" turn out to be the ones controlling the entire tree? Anyway any elitist asshole would make the same statement, even though you are very naive to believe what you do.

You should really take a step back and rather not get mixed up in this hailstorm right now.

You still have much to learn!

LaDominio
11-28-2005, 02:27 PM
truebeliever wrote:

Have a nice day.

Oooooooo...you is busted MARSALI!

You will be called to the Principals office! [finger waggle].

I dont give a stuff it is a 15 year old. The Masons (as opposed to the paedophile Demoolay) take their kids to a brothel usually or call one in. Not all mind you.

ANYONE who comes on this site is up for it. I am not here to be polite. 15 year olds should not be here. Neither should people pretending to be 15 year olds.

Any idiot who wants to join a "club" to materially better themselves can quite frankly go - get - f^&%$d.

Well said :-D

Bondi
11-28-2005, 02:42 PM
lay off the boy, he's done you no harm and doesn't deserve that kinda treatment.

LaDominio
11-28-2005, 02:59 PM
Bondi wrote:
lay off the boy, he's done you no harm and doesn't deserve that kinda treatment.

Nah, hes doing harm to himself. What saved me as a young teen was the raw and bloody picture of humanity, and how some mistakes cannot be undone. Do you really expect us to embrace this kind of ignorance?

Bondi
11-28-2005, 03:03 PM
I do :roll:

LaDominio
11-29-2005, 06:08 AM
Thatís why you are a mason, and I am not. :-?

Blond hair and blue eyes - a boy embraces the Nazi regime because it seems like the best thing to do. Now look where that gets us.

Bondi
11-29-2005, 06:17 AM
I merely meant you judge ignorance by your own belief.

If you want someone to see your point of view, and hopefully consider it, sticking a few f's into them is not the way to go about.

Especially when it is someone of such a young age, would it not be better to be an adult and tell the young man to be cautious in his endeavours and be aware of certain claims prior to affiliating and joining any organisation.

LaDominio
11-29-2005, 06:24 AM
Bondi wrote:
I merely meant you judge ignorance by your own belief.

If you want someone to see your point of view, and hopefully consider it, sticking a few f's into them is not the way to go about.

Especially when it is someone of such a young age, would it not be better to be an adult and tell the young man to be cautious in his endeavours and be aware of certain claims prior to affiliating and joining any organisation.

Oh well... just hope the kid thinks twice.

Bondi
11-29-2005, 06:29 AM
I would be surprised if he does.

He obviously has had good connections due to his joining DeMolay, so I would imagine the venemous style of reaction to his post would merely make it seem more the claims are simply hate mongering.

That is common sense, if you have heard nothing but good about something there is no reason you would think badly of it, and to have people you don't know, and have only just "met" online to come back with a barrage of disturbing claims and foul mouthed comments, would you bother to consider those points.

The posts made in repsonse to this young lad, aid the organisation you all wish deface more than anything else.

LaDominio
11-29-2005, 06:34 AM
Bondi wrote:
I would be surprised if he does.

He obviously has had good connections due to his joining DeMolay, so I would imagine the venemous style of reaction to his post would merely make it seem more the claims are simply hate mongering.

That is common sense, if you have heard nothing but good about something there is no reason you would think badly of it, and to have people you don't know, and have only just "met" online to come back with a barrage of disturbing claims and foul mouthed comments, would you bother to consider those points.

The posts made in repsonse to this young lad, aid the organisation you all wish deface more than anything else.

Damn... I fell for it. Got to be more precise in the future.

That comment was actually quite helpful.

Bondi
11-29-2005, 06:54 AM
I never came here to hinder.

My offer was to let you know the details that are false, Henry and mods this is just an example and I am not getting into a discussion on it,

In example:

Shaws confession of the 33rd degree ritual = Fact is he was never a 33rd degree Scottish Rite mason and has never seen the ritual, of which I can provide substantial prove, including a copy of he demit letter which shows no annimosity towards the Scottish Rite.

The fact is you could all quite probably make very good claims against an organisation, by in truth you are missing your target, by missing/ignoring vital points.

To which I will gladly offer my own opinion to anyone who cares to pm me as I would prefer to keep my word to Henry, and stay apart of the board.