PDA

View Full Version : Naked British Marines fighting each other

Saturnino
11-29-2005, 04:00 AM
Did you see the video with the British Marines fighting naked, where a guy kicks the face of the other one lying on the floor ?

I uploaded it here:
http://www.filefactory.com/get/f.php?f=2873ee86795b015fe047f89a

Disgusting shit. Of course the goal is to desensitize the men so they can kill without thinking...but why all naked ? What a fag thing...some major there must have a "queer eye for the straight guys". Or maybe it is the classic strategy of making a group participate in something so degenerate that a bind of secrecy develops.

Real men in the UK, you really should do something to change this awful queer image you have around the world since Oscar Wilde's time. Funny thing is that all British I met were straight.

Bondi
11-29-2005, 04:09 AM
It is supposedly an almost initiatic rite for new recruits, presumeably specific to that regiment, as they all have something or other for the "new guys"

The supposed mother of one of the gents actually in the film was on Radio yesterday, had spoken with her son and he said it was a task of all new recruits (Why I don't know) but no one is forced to strip etc etc.

Saturnino
11-29-2005, 04:18 AM
Well, if none is forced to strip and they do that WILLINGLY, that is a big reason for concern !

Anyway, the kick in the face was something absurd and vicious.

igwt
11-29-2005, 04:48 AM
Yes the last bit is incredible. They resemble little boys playing until the last incident.

truebeliever
11-29-2005, 06:38 AM
This is common.

For all the reasons you stated SAT.