PDA

View Full Version : White Farmer Set on Fire in Zimbabwe

11-29-2005, 09:22 PM
One of Zimbabwe’s last remaining white farmers was strangled and burned to death in an attack inside his home yesterday.

Don Stewart, 68, was set upon shortly before dawn in the bedroom of his tightly-guarded homestead near Norton, 25 miles west of Harare. He was one of the last 300 white farmers left in Zimbabwe. There were 4,000 five years ago.

Police insisted that Mr Stewart’s murder was the work of common criminals and had no political motive.

His assailants were unable to penetrate the barred windows and reinforced doors of his homestead on Ingwerati dairy farm.

Instead, they entered through the roof and strangled Mr Stewart in his bed. Then they covered him with a mattress, doused it in petrol and set him alight.

Several of Mr Stewart’s workers tried to rescue him. But when they got inside the house, also through the roof, he was already dead. Nothing was stolen but a hunting rifle.

Mr Stewart, who was born in Zimbabwe, lived alone. After the strain of five years of continuous violence against white farmers, his wife, Margaret, had moved to Britain.

His son, David, worked alongside him on Ingwerati farm and lived a mile away in a cottage. He was too distraught to speak yesterday.

John Worsley-Worswick, the chief executive of Justice for Agriculture Trust, a pressure group, said: “We are appalled at the cold-blooded murder of yet another of Zimbabwe’s few remaining productive commercial farmers. It was particularly abhorrent at this time of Zimbabwe’s acute food crisis.”

Zimbabwe’s summer rains started last week but few crops have been planted. Commercial agriculture has collapsed following President Robert Mugabe’s purge of white farmers.

Mr Stewart’s murder came as the self-destruction of Zimbabwe’s opposition allowed President Robert Mugabe’s Zanu-PF party to sweep to an easy victory in elections for a newly-created senate.

truebeliever
11-29-2005, 09:50 PM
Bastards!

Bring ALL the white farmers to West Oz. BIG shortage of skilled labour.

Let Mugabe rot.

Tony Blair can rot too. He and his bastard masters have brought this on. They want Zimbabwe destroyed and use the predictable dog Mugabe to do it.

There will NEVER be a strong and united Africa. Never! As long as the white man pulls the strings from Europe he will dupe the silly natives into destroying themselves, time and time again.

LaDominio
11-30-2005, 03:04 AM
The thing I hate about the Zim situation is that is would be so easy to resolve, but all the other African countries are too cowardly to make a move. Maybe they’re letting this happen for some other reason? South Africa could easily fix the problem.

The S.A president is the strangest I’ve seen. He rarely appears to the public, and is never caught on any form of media.

And why hasn’t America come in like a knight in shining armour? There’s nothing in it for them. Greedy bastards.

Akbar
11-30-2005, 09:01 AM
The fact that it was the whites who colonized Zimbabwe by raping robbing and killing most of the natives is often overlooked. If those with intelligence look at it from the standpoint that whites colonized Zimbabwe and committed inhumane acts on the natives. Then this act of setting a white farmer on fire would be easy to swallow. Africa is still mentally colonized by the West. I would encourage whites to not lose sight of this. So incidents like this will continue to happen as the natives break the chains of mental servitude to their white god (Jesus) and return to the natural way of life that God created for them. Nevertheless, the solution for Zimbabwe is for both whites and blacks to work together. I understand the past history of Zimbabwe, but for the future of Zimbabwe both whites and blacks must work together.

igwt
11-30-2005, 09:36 AM
LaDominio wrote:
The thing I hate about the Zim situation is that is would be so easy to resolve, but all the other African countries are too cowardly to make a move. Maybe they’re letting this happen for some other reason? South Africa could easily fix the problem.

The S.A president is the strangest I’ve seen. He rarely appears to the public, and is never caught on any form of media.

And why hasn’t America come in like a knight in shining armour? There’s nothing in it for them. Greedy bastards.

Here's a photo of President Mbeki

http://www.winne.com/specialsections/mauritius_summit/images/thabo-mbeki-president-of-so.jpg

LaDominio
11-30-2005, 11:25 AM
Akbar wrote:
The fact that it was the whites who colonized Zimbabwe by raping robbing and killing most of the natives is often overlooked. If those with intelligence look at it from the standpoint that whites colonized Zimbabwe and committed inhumane acts on the natives. Then this act of setting a white farmer on fire would be easy to swallow. Africa is still mentally colonized by the West. I would encourage whites to not lose sight of this.

That would be like calling every German a Nazi.

Mandela spent his whole career fighting for peace, with the message FORGIVE AND FORGET. It pains me to see people disregard these wise words. They KNOW that they are wrong, but the temptation of evil is too strong for a weak mind. And who makes them weak? Mugabe, of course.

Thumper
11-30-2005, 11:37 AM
I say let them have their wish of expelling every last white farmer in Zimbabwe, and let these farmers, and the ones in South Africa immigrate to a western country, like Canada or the US.

This way, the whites don't have to live in fear, and the blacks will be able to become independent and sustain themselves.

LaDominio
11-30-2005, 12:04 PM
That would be running away from the problem. I don’t think humanity could suffer any more segregation than it already has and does. If this happens in Zimbabwe, then the other African countries may get the same idea.

Akbar
11-30-2005, 12:22 PM
LaDominio,
Why blacks are always counted on to take the higher moral ground? When will whites "forgive and forget"? One way to start is for whites around the world to rally together pool resources together and help rebuild Zimbabwe for the future of both blacks and whites in that country. After all it was the whites who raped, robbed, and killed the natives. I know this is too hard for whites to do. I guess only the blacks with weak minds under the influence of Mugabe can be counted on to fogive and forget. The whites with strong minds apparently do not have this in their nature.

Thumper
11-30-2005, 02:14 PM
LaDominio wrote:
That would be running away from the problem. I don’t think humanity could suffer any more segregation than it already has and does. If this happens in Zimbabwe, then the other African countries may get the same idea.

'segregation' has become the buzzword of our time, where people have a pavlovian reaction to it without even thinking.

Aren't national borders a form of segregation? How about private property? Doors to your bedroom?

Let's be rational for a moment. If this is what both parties desire, and NEED, and will result in less violence/murder then let nature take its course.

LaDominio
11-30-2005, 02:59 PM
Akbar wrote:
LaDominio,
Why blacks are always counted on to take the higher moral ground? When will whites "forgive and forget"? One way to start is for whites around the world to rally together pool resources together and help rebuild Zimbabwe for the future of both blacks and whites in that country. After all it was the whites who raped, robbed, and killed the natives. I know this is too hard for whites to do. I guess only the blacks with weak minds under the influence of Mugabe can be counted on to fogive and forget. The whites with strong minds apparently do not have this in their nature.

True true... This has been an on-going debate.

The fact is that NOBODY IS RESPONSABLE. These generations are gone. I may be white, but I am certainly not responsible for rape, robbery or murder! So neither am I responsible for the colonization of Zim (though I’m not from Africa originally). All I did was come into this world. I haven’t done anything wrong, so is it necessary for me to carry the burden of the past within my conscience just because of the colour of my skin?

I agree that we need to rally together and pull Zimbabwe (and other countries) out of the dust, yet not as 'WHITES', but as FELLOW HUMAN BEINGS.

There are people of all colours who will not forgive and forget, and these people are all simply pathetic, nothing more.

Thumper wrote:

Aren't national borders a form of segregation? How about private property? Doors to your bedroom?

Let's be rational for a moment. If this is what both parties desire, and NEED, and will result in less violence/murder then let nature take its course.

Yes, most forms of borders are forms of segregation. These we will have to deal with at a later stage, because if we can’t tolerate someone because of his colour, then we cant do much else in this arena.

It’s not natural at all. It has been implemented for the purpose of control. Separation would be a 'quick fix', and would do more damage in the end. America has done this throughout history. Why do you think it is in such a knot? It is because it has slopped new foundations over old ones, instead of re-building, which is why it is so unstable.

Thumper
11-30-2005, 07:23 PM
It’s not natural at all. It has been implemented for the purpose of control. Separation would be a 'quick fix', and would do more damage in the end. America has done this throughout history. Why do you think it is in such a knot? It is because it has slopped new foundations over old ones, instead of re-building, which is why it is so unstable.

Spoken like a true leftist.

You do realize that it's all the fortune 500 companies who sponsor movements like the multi-kult, dissolving of borders, and being a Global Citizen right?

Forcibly integrating hostile groups of people makes absolutely no sense. If it did, that negates your earlier stance that European colonization into Africa was ever a bad thing.

The idea behind building this new One World Tower of Babel is not 'peace', but class warfare as the Marxists social engineers have done FROM THE VERY BEGINNING.

Ask yourself, has the move of importing terrorists, and tens of millions of Muslims made Western Europe more free and prosperous, or more like a repressive Police State with new laws/committees that literally regulate your speech and expression, so as to preserve 'multi-cultural harmony'?

Their official policy is to 'celebrate differences', when in fact it is to negate national identity and self-determination. THAT IS THEIR BASIS FOR CONTROL.

If nations and people weren't forced to conform to the 'world community' like the UN has mandated, how are they being controlled? You have it exactly wrong.

truebeliever
11-30-2005, 11:34 PM
It's funny that the SAME people who cause the wars. Who colonise. Who bring on the chaos now tell us that the way to solve "our" bad habits is to throw every one togethjer and just get along. Ha!

Good old P- R - S...NEVER FAILS!

I'm just wondering how I can integrate it into my day to day so I can make the doolars.

I agree on segregation. But based on "values" rather than "race".

I never thought i would ever get to the point of saying this but..."if you dont like MY culture...fcuk off back to your own". The local Abo's here are the PERFECT example of what happens when you "dilute" your cultural heritage. Those unable to adapt drink and generally degenerate. A perfect example of "white culture" that me mate Adolph was trying to stop. Just ask the Eastern Europeans what happens when everyone becomes..."the same".

If you're here for the money, then fine. Just shut up and remember you're in Rome.

My sister did it for a year in Malaysia, so everyone else can stop thinking this middle class peasant will be putting up with "tolerating" every Tom Dick and Harry's particular cultural fetish.

Until we hang the Globalist Elite ideology from the neck...none of us will be free.

I agree with Alex Jones. We must start with our neighbours and move on into local government. This is happening, all be it slowly.

LaDominio
12-01-2005, 04:03 AM
Thumper wrote:
If nations and people weren't forced to conform to the 'world community' like the UN has mandated, how are they being controlled? You have it exactly wrong.

It’s a matter of opinion.

But perhaps a TEMPORARY separation would be sufficient, but who the hell would go back?

You have no idea what the South African people are like. We still have right-wing terrorist militias about the place, waiting for a chance to engage in a bloody crusade against all non-whites. Most poor black people despise the upper class, and would happily take everything away from them if the opportunity presents itself (we see this in Zim). Society here is so fragile, that something as small as this could awaken a monster. Much care and planning should go into this.

Eventually, all whites will be evacuated, but then what? Things will get worse. The problem could be fixed now, instead of letting it deteriorate.

Thumper
12-01-2005, 12:01 PM
My basis for segregation/integration is freedom of association. By all means, if this is what two or more parties will mutually agree to, let them have it.

The problem comes however when we push this 'global community' roughshod over what anyone else thinks, and you have Muslim vagabonds in Europe who may never be accepted, and Paris burning because of it.

No one must be 'forced' to tolerate anything.

Thumper
12-01-2005, 12:07 PM
LaDominio wrote:
It’s a matter of opinion.

But perhaps a TEMPORARY separation would be sufficient, but who the hell would go back?

You have no idea what the South African people are like. We still have right-wing terrorist militias about the place, waiting for a chance to engage in a bloody crusade against all non-whites. Most poor black people despise the upper class, and would happily take everything away from them if the opportunity presents itself (we see this in Zim). Society here is so fragile, that something as small as this could awaken a monster. Much care and planning should go into this.

Eventually, all whites will be evacuated, but then what? Things will get worse. The problem could be fixed now, instead of letting it deteriorate.I think you mean the right wing groups want to kill all whites, and not 'non-whites'.

In any case, it sounds like you subscribe to the paternalistic theory of the 'White Mans' burden, where you're saying that its a duty for whites to stay and support the blacks?

LaDominio
12-02-2005, 04:08 AM
Thumper wrote:
In any case, it sounds like you subscribe to the paternalistic theory of the 'White Mans' burden, where you're saying that its a duty for whites to stay and support the blacks?

I’m saying that we need to forgive and forget. And THEN we can help each other. SA used to be a really nice place, but this entire debacle with Zimbabwe and Affirmative Action has created more racial tension. Although it is inevitable, when the whites evacuate Zim, it will cause an awful lot of racial conflict. What a mess.

Akbar
12-03-2005, 03:36 AM
It's more about who will control the resources. If all citizens in any country is given equal access to resources as everyone else then their would be less problems in the world. The problems in Africa is that the resources are controlled by whites. The history of colonization has shown that they don't neccessarily need to be in a country physically to continue to control the resources. They simply hire some Sambo to look after their resources for them. Their is explotation at all levels. The only victims are the poor blacks. They are being held back by their cultures and beliefs. Too bad that they do not have leaders that can come like a Jesus to evolve them pass the rituals of their daily lives to living in the spirit of excellence.

Thumper
12-03-2005, 11:11 AM
LaDominio wrote:

Thumper wrote:

I’m saying that we need to forgive and forget. And THEN we can help each other. SA used to be a really nice place, but this entire debacle with Zimbabwe and Affirmative Action has created more racial tension. Although it is inevitable, when the whites evacuate Zim, it will cause an awful lot of racial conflict. What a mess.

We can help eachother, but we don't need to put white farmers in harms' way by forcing them to stay in a hostile country.

Thumper
12-03-2005, 11:17 AM
Akbar wrote:
It's more about who will control the resources. If all citizens in any country is given equal access to resources as everyone else then their would be less problems in the world. The problems in Africa is that the resources are controlled by whites. The history of colonization has shown that they don't neccessarily need to be in a country physically to continue to control the resources. They simply hire some Sambo to look after their resources for them. Their is explotation at all levels. The only victims are the poor blacks. They are being held back by their cultures and beliefs. Too bad that they do not have leaders that can come like a Jesus to evolve them pass the rituals of their daily lives to living in the spirit of excellence.

The most prosperous and 'equal' societies, are the free ones. For that I think we simply need to follow the example of early colonial America.

Have a constitution that guarantees:

1) guns
2) private property

No population that can defend itself can be oppressed.

As well, I'd be very leery of a 'money' system, or anything that debauches wealth that can be centrally controlled, like the American Federal Reserve or the Bank of England.

The purest and most honest economic system I believe is barter, and it should be kept that way.