PDA

View Full Version : Iranian President Surrounded by Light!!!

11-29-2005, 10:47 PM
Iranian President Mahmud Ahmadinejad says that when he delivered his speech at the UN General Assembly in September, he felt there was a light around him and that the attention of the world leaders in the audience was unblinkingly focused upon him.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/november2005/301105lightsurrounded.htm

This world is insane.

igwt
11-29-2005, 10:56 PM
The Iranian President is not the only one who sees a white light. It has variously been described by those who have an interest in the occult. Today I was sent the following by an astrologer.

You are walking down a long stone corridor. A beam of light comes from a distant window...just enough to softly illuminate magnificent tapestries lining the walls. Up ahead, a dark figure, your Guide, slowly and gently motions you to come forward.

As you progress further along the passageway, a large oak door appears to one side. Etched in stone on the wall just beside the door are odd-looking symbols from a long-lost alphabet.

You try to push the bronze latch on the handle, but it is locked. Your Guide extends an open hand to you. In it is a glowing, Golden Key, shining brightly in the dark, and as you will see, this Key has special, magical powers...

Minuteman
11-30-2005, 06:20 PM
Lesson 1.
RG58U RF cable can handle a power level of about 300 watts. It is about 3/16 inch in diameter.
Lesson 2.
Locate you local cell phone tower. The ones with those triangular antennas on top. Note the diameter of the cables going up the antenna.
Lesson 3. Goggle search. Phased array antenna.
Now, did this man see the light, or did he just have a microwave incident.
My kids love cell phones. I say, Would you stick your head in a microwave oven?