PDA

View Full Version : Phallic Obelisk

Saturnino
12-02-2005, 06:25 AM
I'm getting really tired with these occultists. If you adore the dick, pervs, then enjoy it in the privacy of your bedroom.

But this public display for children to see makes me sick. The obelisk has been a hidden sign of the occult worship of the phallus for millenia.

Now we have a "condom" on an obelisk in Buenos Aires during the AIDS day (yesterday). No doubts about the phallic nature of the obelisk anymore, it seems.

http://www.estadao.com.br/ext/imghome/0112aids1.jpg

George_Bush
12-02-2005, 06:31 AM
:lol:

Link please.

I'm glad they're finally coming out with it. The more hardened they get, the sooner comes their demise.

Saturnino
12-02-2005, 01:37 PM
Got it in the Brazilian paper Estado de São Paulo, in their website, but I think news.yahoo.com has a picture too.

Bouncer
12-02-2005, 01:41 PM
If I were a woman, I'd be a lesbian. No obelisks allowed. :-o

LaDominio
12-02-2005, 01:48 PM
Bouncer wrote:
If I were a woman, I'd be a lesbian. No obelisks allowed. :-o

:-) I think I would too.

An obelisk means 'male superiority' does it not? They make it so bloody obvious...

Bouncer
12-02-2005, 01:53 PM
In Egyptian the pictogram for leadership or power is "sechem", and is similar to the modern directional arrow; seems like the same genre of symbols.

Take a little time to study the REBUS and you will see why visual embeds are particularly effective. Children recognise and retain images long before they can name them.

Ozzy_dopster
12-02-2005, 03:30 PM
Maybe that why they call them erections?Maybe phallus is symbolic of obelisks?
I got fired from a public info group. I didn't know you weren't suposed to staple the instructions to the condoms.

Bouncer
12-03-2005, 10:43 AM
What I don't get is, if the Council and their cronies want to reduce the population, then why all this focus on sex and concrete erections (good one Oz :-)) unless, of course, all of the subtle suggestions in the media about "Oral" are part of the plan, too.

The good ole' USA is telling other countries what to put in the media regarding population and STD control; they might as well do it here, too.
Keep our tax dollars in-house, guys!

neenafoof
12-03-2005, 12:42 PM
Important at their age I'm sure.

Check out ceremonies 1/1/99.

http://www.enterprisemission.com/millenn.htm

Speaking of kids, lets talk about Wonder Showzen.

Sickest thing I've ever seen. SICK, SICK, SSSSSICK!!!

Saturnino
12-03-2005, 12:48 PM
They love perverted sex, what they don't love is children and family. That's why they promote sex AND abortion at the same time.

Bouncer wrote:
What I don't get is, if the Council and their cronies want to reduce the population, then why all this focus on sex and concrete erections (good one Oz :-)) unless, of course, all of the subtle suggestions in the media about "Oral" are part of the plan, too.

The good ole' USA is telling other countries what to put in the media regarding population and STD control; they might as well do it here, too.
Keep our tax dollars in-house, guys!

Marsali
12-03-2005, 03:59 PM
Right, Bouncer, a lot of our tax dollars are going to other countries such as Africa (thru the UN?) to promote 'family planning.'

Didn't a lot of the pagan pre-Christian cultures use the phallic symbol? I remember reading about this when studying the old pagan Celtic cultures
(Irish, Scottish).

nomad
12-03-2005, 04:11 PM
Saturnino wrote:
I'm getting really tired with these occultists. If you adore the dick, pervs, then enjoy it in the privacy of your bedroom.

But this public display for children to see makes me sick. The obelisk has been a hidden sign of the occult worship of the phallus for millenia.

Now we have a "condom" on an obelisk in Buenos Aires during the AIDS day (yesterday). No doubts about the phallic nature of the obelisk anymore, it seems.

http://www.estadao.com.br/ext/imghome/0112aids1.jpg

To me this is marketing to infantiles ... how can

people be so stupid ??

Indred
12-03-2005, 07:07 PM
Easily.

interceptor
12-03-2005, 07:19 PM
That is some sick picture, :-? how the hell does the obelisk become so commen to the public reall if you think about it, the vatican city also has a obelisk. And the vatican city is known as the hart of the christian world.
http://www.me.berkeley.edu/~dcoatta/Summer2003/Italy/Fullsize/Vatican-StPeters-Centralobelisk.jpg This the Vatican :-o

redrat11
12-04-2005, 02:50 PM
well saturn crap, coming from a turd country like yours you shoul'nt be surprised your ILLUMINISTS fag FRIENDS what "ERECT" something like that, I"m sure you privately worship it, when your not harrassing people on the nut site.

Indred
12-04-2005, 04:18 PM
Read my signature. You like enemies so you have another. Now shut up TEEN TURD.

Saturnino
12-04-2005, 05:53 PM
redrat11 wrote:
well saturn crap, coming from a turd country like yours you shoul'nt be surprised your ILLUMINISTS fag FRIENDS what "ERECT" something like that, I"m sure you privately worship it, when your not harrassing people on the nut site.

Oh, redrat, poor Apache reservation kid...
No matter how hard you try, you can't get even ONE right, can you ?
Buenos Aires is in Argentina, Jerry Springer trash !

You are a living proof of the dumbing down of the education system of America.

Indred
12-04-2005, 05:56 PM
This one is living proof that abortion can be very effective if used judiciously and with care.

truebeliever
12-04-2005, 07:53 PM
Actually it's one of the early ancient symbols of God. Our masculine unifying one which attains to the highest spiritual ideals.

It's symbolic and archetypal to many people on many levels.

It is the original life force itself standing up from nothingness and attempting to unite heaven and earth.

12-04-2005, 07:59 PM
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d146/clubc/Helal7.jpg