PDA

View Full Version : What should Dr. Makow write about next?


Thumper
12-04-2005, 12:13 PM
The thing that turned me onto this site was his early articles on feminism and how they spoke so much truth. Lately I'm finding that his articles are a bit too over arching in explaining the Illuminati conspiracy and I'm finding it hard to relate to them. This is neccessary for the unitiated to know what they are dealing with of course, but I'd like it if he focused on a particular aspect, and did an investigative report like 20/20 on say, the pharmaceuticals industry, or a particlar apparatus of the Communist system that has a modern day equivalent and go in depth into that.

Your thoughts?

rushdoony
12-04-2005, 12:33 PM
Excellent topic category Thumper.

He could write about State Taxation -
the major source ( or 2nd after fake money )
of the Illuminazi's power.
If you take both sides of
the ledger into account ( never done ),
every one of the States projects
is a fantastically colossal failure.
---------------------------------------
Taxation

All forms of taxation are theft, the world's criminal organization states steal away the profit of living and producing. The produce of your work belongs to you and no one has the right to take it from you. People are used as a commodity to make money for the state where the only value of citizens is as good taxpaying slaves that work, keep there mouth shut and do as they are told.
Because as well as the physical property one owns, a person owns one's labor and it is that labor that is intricately a product of the self that has been spent in the giving of some of one's life substance, one's physical and mental exertion, one's time to produce property that is created from resources that one owns and mixed with one's personal skills to create something original, something that didn't exist before, the production of original goods and services, property that is truly individually owned because it is an extension of the property of the self, and for that reason may be traded freely for any other property voluntarily and honestly acquired, but all of that is stolen when labor or property is taxed.
A human being has the right to exist and provide for one's sustenance and to pursue personal betterment without being punished by taxation which robs the person of the ability to enjoy the full fruits of one's labor as well as robbing the person of dignity by being treated as a surf. Working to provide for one's needs and freely exchanging through trade what one produces is a natural right that is necessary for self preservation and advancement, taxation is a direct attack on that natural right, an attack on self preservation and since taxation is mainly used to support the military whose business is terroristic war, taxation itself is an act of war against human rights. Taxation not only steals a portion of one's income, it steals a away the ability to develop and support legitimate and just government that includes maintaining a legitimate and just police and defense. People need their money to develop that defense against the evil of the military-state, the thieving murderous tyrants who use other people's hard earned money to impose their criminal organization on people and manipulate public thinking to fool people into accepting their gang has their protectors, as though it were a legitimate government.
Statists say that "taxes are like rent or bills -- not paying them is theft of services". First of all those "services" are enslavement in a system that is imposed on people against their consent, a system of political opinions that service selfish interests who join together in a gang to rob and exploit other people and to use their stolen money to increase their political power over other people's lives. The rationalizing of those of "you who believed that crime could be 'practical' if your government decreed that robbery was legal and resistance to robbery illegal," wrote Ayn Rand.(2) Taxation supports other criminal actions by the state that includes confiscation of people's private property, denial of the right to freely engage in business and trade, telling people what to do their own bodies, and imposing a mob like protection racket on people where the police actually use original crimes to commit further crimes against innocent people by forcing the victims and everyone else to pay for the crimes from the guilty. And worst of all, taxation is primarily used to support the mercenary terrorist military who wages war against humanity.
Taxation is the power behind the imposition of all forms of tyranny. Everywhere that censorship is imposed, in those regimes where people are persecuted because of their race, nationality, religion or other reasons, taxation provides the means for them to violate human rights. All of the invasive regulations that violate individual freedom are imposed only because taxation provides the power for them to do it.
When someone imposes their rule on you and forces you at the point of a gun to accept their so called "services" whether you want them or not and then then charges you for it is committing the crime of extortion. Having tyranny imposed on me and being robbed to support it and then threatening me with death if I don't capitulate is not the kind of services that I want.
When a mob who threatens the lives of innocent people who have done no harm to others and imposes their selfish opinions on others to exploit them to increase their own power and then charges them for this evil, is a malevolent tyrant who is at war against human freedom, and anyone who supports taxation or makes excuses or it is participating in the crimes committed by the state against human life.
Ayn Rand(1) wrote that "the tax collected...[was] to pay for the livelihood of those whose jobs was to tie him and make him unable to live..., stripped of the right of self-defense, left without voice, without weapons, and worse: made to be the tool of his own destruction, the supporter of his own destroyers, the provider of their food and of their weapons... choked, with his own bright energy turned against him as the noose".
If the mob of politicians takes from a person one's property without one's consent it is the same basic act as if a gang on the street took that property without one's consent. While they are both acts of theft, taxation is far worse than simple robbery on the street, because when a street thief steals your money, you lose only your money, but when a politician steals your money you lose your liberty to not only enjoy the many uses of your money but they use your money to impose many endless forms of tyranny on you that further violate your rights.
Giving people the option to vote to protect their property from thievery is like a gang of bandits letting people say no while they rob them of their possessions, and then murdering them if they still say no. That is exactly what the state does only to a much larger degree and all who support it are participating in the evil.
Taxation is an elaborate extortion racket, where the worst criminal elements of society who are unable to be productive in the free market or unwilling to try, turn different competing interests who would find solutions to their differences in a cooperative society if they were left alone, against each other by convincing each that with a small campaign contribution or by simply voting for them and lending their public support by speaking in favor of the proposed policy, they may each benefit by the system which acts as both an extortion and protection racket, which extorts from all to some degree and protects some portion that they choose not to steal now so that people will have the incentive to use it to be more productive so that they may may steal it in the future. The extortion racket becomes an industry as they employ professional thugs; e.g. police, tax collectors, military, bureaucrats, and bribe potential protesters against the system by awarding them a piece of the action. The extortionists promise benefits which will be extorted from the politically weaker and transferred to the political winners, but in gaining this, they lose a great deal more, in the loss of the full exercise of their rights, in the full enjoyment of their property and their full profit potential.

No form of taxation can ever be justified because there are many ways to pay for any reasonably sized government and all of its services without taxes. But even though there are other ways to raise revenue the criminal cartel states want to maintain taxation for other reasons.
Taxation is a punishment on living and producing, it is a penalty imposed on people who have a natural right to be free and choose their own form of government, and that penalty is imposed by a presumption that all people are guilty of being irresponsible, incompetent or even naturally criminal so they must be enslaved and punished with fines in the form up taxes to pay their wardens to keep them in line and force them to serve the greater interests of the corrupt mobsters who had usurped their power on the backs and productivity of other people.
The evil of taxation is used to manipulate peoples lives and behavior as though they were robots to be programmed to perform in the way that their masters want them to perform. Its used to keep certain groups of people down. Its used to steal for the special interest groups; there are many example of taxpayers money being used to subsidize both successful and failing industries.
First of all people must learn that taxes are wrong because it's theft, it's not just because there's no other way to pay for government services, because there are other ways, but if people realize that there are other ways and reject taxes because other ways are better, this still doesn't completely eliminate the threat of taxes because they are simply making a practical choice, they must make a moral choice that taxes are wrong because armed robbery is wrong. They must accept this because of the sake of justice not because of utility; by the reason of justice that armed robbery is illegally and morally wrong. They must have faith in this and in freedom and then seek to find other ways to pay for government services and public works without armed force or stealing or coercion. If people are motivated to do right only when its practical then that's not righteous or just and nobody's rights are safe, so people must have faith in freedom and human rights enough to seek ways to operate a government and a society in a just manner.
The effect of taxation on the economy is incalculable. It drains off huge portions of the economy and wastes it on gigantic inefficient bureaucracies that don't provide any real service that can be economically or morally justified. Taxes coupled with regulation chokes off production at every level. An economy that is set free can produce enough to provide for everyone's basic needs and provide all needed services within the free enterprise economy, including government services which have to work within the free enterprise system to be viable.
If a private organization fails at its goals, people generally stop giving it money (buying its goods or contributing to its cause). State agencies have built-in incentives for failure. If a public agency fails, not only does its budget stay the same, but often the agency can ask for more money because it claims that it's not working because they don't have enough money. That is the eternal plea of bureaucrats begging for more money, "if we only had more money we could do it right". Well, they are always taking more and more money and all they do is hire more bureaucrats, expand the agencies which become even more over bloated and inefficient and still they keep begging for more money. That's the game of politics, to make fools of the people and swindle more money from them continually to gain more power over their lives.
Unlike private firms which go out of business when they fail, as the state continues to steal they just keep expanding and hiring more people, so that there is a large portion of the voting population who are working for the government and have a considerable influence on voting themselves more money and power. When a new batch of politicians are voted into office, one of the first things they do is to make a grab at people's wallets to raise their salaries.
The state has an advantage that private enterprises don't; the use of force. That capability attracts the attention of people who want to use force to subsidize themselves or stifle their competition. Thus, public agencies almost always end up being manipulated for purposes other than their apparent ones.
It is used by communistic governments to destroy the family; such as those who have a marriage penalty tax imposed by the United States federal tax system (even some of the most tyrannical states that have existed in the past didn't dare to penalize marriage, only a government with communistic goals would do such a thing).
One of the most insidious taxes is on families who are trying to take care of their children. For many couples, both parents have to work full time, mothers who want to stay home and raise their children full time can't afford to do so because of the heavy tax burden on the family. The result of this is parents raise and influence their own children less while their money is being stolen by these thieving tyrants that use it to take their children away from them at an early age and begin indoctrinating them into the socialist system. One of Communism's primary goals is to use heavy taxation and invasive social policy to destroy the family and take over the raising of children at an early age.
Taxes are used for social engineering and the manipulation of personal behavior, if the politicians don't like what people choose to do or put into their bodies, they slap a tax on it.
To steal a person's money or even a portion of it through taxes or to confiscate even a part of a person's property or business robs that person of one's ability to sustain and maintain one's life according to the needs of that person and one's family. It cheats the person of the ability to organize and financially support the kind of government and social culture that one wants.
It prevents people from successfully planning for their own retirement and passing their property fully intact to their heirs. And it prevents people from developing effective programs for community development and helping the poor to help themselves in a way that is morally and economically sound.
The heavy taxes force both husband and wife to work outside of the home separating parents from their children who are turned over to other child care providers, by the state imposing these policies they are intentionally trying to get children away from their mothers so they can begin indoctrinating them at an earlier age to be good little slaves of the state, it causes the child to form an emotional dependence of the impersonal institutions that raise the child.
The neo-communists are intentionally trying to use their power to make mothers work to support the state, get control of their children and destroy families.
Social Security
The welfare-state treats people as if they are incompetent or like a small child who's incapable of managing one's own money, they confiscate your money and keep it until they think you need it. Social Security is like a giant pyramid scheme in the sense that it takes in more and more money while it will not be able to cover the future expenditures. It keeps individuals from seeking better investments that would certainly earn more interest. But worst of all Social Security is a socialist scheme that allows the state to make every citizen completely dependant on the state, just like all of the other insidious schemes of the state, it creates a form of coercion that makes people have to support the state and vote in self defense to protect one's money which is being held over them, it also makes the young and old have to fight it out politically to keep each group from voting to take more from each other.
Mandatory Social Security is not just confiscating and holding people's money it is stealing that portion of money that is not returned to the person or one's heirs and it steals away the interest that could have been earned in an IRA or other investment. If a person, starting young, puts aside relatively small amounts of income regularly in an IRA, that money will grow to an enormous amount for retirement. The IRA may be large enough to generate enough interest to live on, then the IRA or what's left of it may be passed on to one's heirs thereby setting up an endowment over the lives of the children and grandchildren, providing a safety net for them. All of this the state steals from people. Anyone who is ignorant enough and is so immoral as to support the Social Security system is not only costing themselves a lot of money and diminishing the amount of money they would have in retirement, they are stealing from their children and grandchildren and forcing them to capitulate to the same extortion racket.
In more complete socialist countries, Social Security is the first step toward a cradle to grave welfare system and with it life long dependency on the state. When the state is able to confiscate much of what people produce they are able to control people's behavior, where they live, at what and how they work, and even what they think by forcing people to support their education system which is principally one of indoctrination and to make the mind control more complete they operate state run news services to control and sensor information and manipulate public opinion.

Taxes create social conflicts. As people's earnings are taken from them and put into a pool, the budget, the political system creates a condition where different groups fight it out to grab as much of the loot as possible for their own interests. The entire society grows more divided and belligerent, and less like a genuine community. It becomes fragmented into special interest groups who regard one another as oppressors and oppressed. They view their fellow human beings as either exploiters who have too much and they therefore should be used as cash cows to milk as much as they can get from them; or, conversely, they see those in the lower social strata as parasites, leaching off of the earnings of the productive.

Once a bureau is created, its personnel becomes a tenacious political interest group, entrenched in the power structure and strategically better able to defend its funding and make a case for expanding its role. For, who knows more about the urgent need of increasing a bureau's funding and staff than those who carry out its activities? The bureaucrats have better access to the information needed to lobby the legislators for more money, they use their expertise in a way that gives them advantages in the political process over other citizens who would wish to roll back the bureaucracy. Bureaucrats will testify that the public "just doesn't understand the importance of their agency or know how serious the problem is." They will also form alliances with other agencies that have mutual dependencies and they will make their argument in ways that could threaten the politician's office, such as; saying, that if the agency's budget isn't expanded there will be severe cutbacks in programs which are located in a particular District and that Congress member would be blamed for its reduction by the voters who are dependent on it.
By adopting programs to redistribute large amounts of income, the politicians guarantee that the state will become more powerful and invasive in other ways. Because the politicians themselves are the most menacing interest group in society, nothing good can come of this development, and much evil does come of it. As James Madison warned more than two centuries ago, "one legislative interference is but the first link of a long chain of repetitions, every subsequent interference being naturally produced by the effects of the preceding".
In the confiscatory society the public is not only poorer but less contented, less independent, more pugnacious, and more politicized. Individuals take part less often in voluntary community activities and more often in belligerent political battles. Genuine communities cannot develop in the pestilent environment of redistribution politics. A society that allows the government to redistribute income on a large scale sacrifices not only a considerable amount of its earnings but it also surrenders much of its liberty in being able to organize consensual communities and enjoy the right of choosing how to spend one's earnings to serve one's values. The loss of liberty doesn't stop there, with the control of large amounts of money by the government comes the control of how people live; social engineering, political decisions about the culture, how people spend their recreation, how they are entertained and endless other choices are made by the state instead of the individual or by families or voluntary communities.
With the state politicization of charity, the redistribution system chokes out genuine virtue. Redistribution of income by state coercion is a theft. Its supporters attempt to disguise its true character by claiming that the democratic process gives it legitimacy, but this justification is felonious. Theft is theft whether it be carried out by one thief or by 100 million thieves acting together. It is impossible to base a just and righteous society on the institutionalization of theft.
The idea that taxes are necessary to pay for the so called "free rider" who would benefit from the positive externalities of government order, police, fire protection and defense and wouldn't pay for the services if they weren't forced to do it is completely fallacious. First of all the so called services are not services but are in fact crimes against human rights imposed by tyranny, and making people pay for it is extortion, nothing but a protection racket, like the mob runs. No form of taxation can ever be justified, in a legitimate government like Librademia all government operations and services can be paid for without taxation. Taxation is a racket to feed the corrupt political mobsters who hunger after more power and they use taxes to further manipulate people's lives. No people who live freely and independently and respect others rights are "free riders", legitimate free government demands consensual organization of society where governmental services, including police, emergency services and defense are paid for in ways that are described in the essay on private funding of independent governments. It is the duty of the government to protect innocent people who respect other's rights and by doing so create the environment where individuals can enjoy freedom and opportunity. The blood sucking parasites of the state and their hired thugs are the "free riders" working off of the toil up other people.
For the innocent to have to pay for the crimes of the guilty is absolutely morally wrong.
The state's own employees are the "free-riders"; the politicians and bureaucrats, the over bloated budgets, the police and military don't earn their money in a competitive free enterprise system, they are a monopoly and like all monopolies they are very wasteful and worst of all they place the burden of paying for crimes not on the guilty but on the innocent. The military has become a huge jobs program (welfare for mercenary terrorists) they spent most of their time on military bases not dong anything of value and eating up large amount of money earned by honest hard working people who are actually contributing something of value to the world; but that's when they do the least harm. Instead the money that's being wasted on the military should be used for real human rights defense of freedom.
After the Soviet Union collapsed members of their over bloated military found that there wasn't enough money in the budget to pay all of their salaries, many left the military and in a report that was on CNN, they told of current military members who had taken second jobs to earn enough money to live. Some were even officers who were driving taxis, working in a warehouse or a factory and one officer had started his own business. These were active members of the military who had nothing to do except hang around bases and train in terrorism, so they were given extra time off to earn enough money to live, since the state was unable to pay them. For possibly the first time in their lives they were actually earning an honest living by doing something of real value that serves other people and contributes to the betterment of the economy and the conditions of other people.
As taxation is used to support the state's police and military who are the main thugs that carry out the armed robbery so as to increase their power so they can steal more and by doing so rob from people more of their ability to govern and protect themselves, thus, taxation is a self perpetuating larcenous racket.
The right to work is, to start your own business and to keep the rewards of your labors must be protected. You have sovereignty over all of the things that you own, such as knowledge, talents, skills and other resources including your property. You have the right to do with it as you choose.
The produce of your work belongs to you and no one has the right to take it from you.
All forms of taxation or any scheme to use coercive measures to extract money from people against their will is forbidden throughout Librademia. Civilzens, residents and aliens doing business in Librademia cannot be forced or coerced into paying any form of taxes or be billed for services that they don't want or use. Taxation is unjustifiable and unnecessary and is only used as an expediency by immoral people with a criminal mentality who find it easier to commit armed robbery then to operate legitimate governments that provide services that people actually want and for which they are willing to pay. There are many ways to pay for the operation of government and its services without taxation.
Private funding of Independent Governments, Librademian Revenue System, Poliverian Revenue System
by Gregory Flanagan

Indred
12-05-2005, 08:23 AM
One topic he might consider is how to be civilized on his forum. I will not endure the insults of fools. I will give them back what they send. In what ever means necessary. If this is a fool's forum then I can understand, but if it is not then shut up with name calling and let's proceed with intelligence in discussion. Makow should consider this.

LaDominio
12-05-2005, 08:38 AM
Indred wrote:
One topic he might consider is how to be civilized on his forum. I will not endure the insults of fools. I will give them back what they send. In what ever means necessary. If this is a fool's forum then I can understand, but if it is not then shut up with name calling and let's proceed with intelligence in discussion. Makow should consider this.

Plenty of these idiots have been banned. All you have to do is point them out, and the mod will consider a ban.

Perhaps he should write about the mass poisoning of the world population. Not many researchers see this as a conspiracy, only as an incredible show of stupidity.

Thumper
12-05-2005, 11:25 AM
I'd like Dr. Makow to write about urbanization and how it's a form of social engineering (i.e. subsidizing big agro-business to destroy the family farm and basic society).

Minuteman
12-05-2005, 09:06 PM
On the whole business in general can be taken as a planned movement towards a global economy. If we study even the ploys undertaken by the HR of major firms, the business climate it generated from the 80's on up there is a clear pattern, a herd mentality with little diversion. This even applies to business schools. It's the same thing as the feminist "movement".

redrat11
12-06-2005, 02:18 AM
One topic MR. MAKOW Should write is how to get these faggots like SATURN SHIT AND INBRED BOY TO open up more and tell us all there homosexual dreams just like the communist. Ha HA>>>>>

redrat11
12-06-2005, 02:56 AM
HOLD on a minute, I just read the thread of this line, MR. "MAKOW" said that in his last words that he MENTIONED, COSMOPOLITAN, Know you dumb IDIOT SATURN , could he POSSIBLY BE REFeRRING TO YOU, DUMB ASS ILLUMInIST! YOU PEOPLE are are so easy to IDENTIFY (NOW) HA <HA!
BUT wait, don't run we have have you on tape drunk, and stupid like the fuks you are.....

Indred
12-06-2005, 09:49 AM
redrat11 wrote:
One topic MR. MAKOW Should write is how to get these faggots like SATURN SHIT AND INBRED BOY TO open up more and tell us all there homosexual dreams just like the communist. Ha HA>>>>>

See: redrat11 = Teen Turd.

Drew_J
12-06-2005, 05:34 PM
I sent Henry Makow some information a while ago on the possiblity of the Rockefellers being jews instead of gentiles; Makow claims the latter. I would like him to give his opinion on that.

truebeliever
12-06-2005, 06:42 PM
I would love to see Henry apply his considerable intellect to the impossability of the so called "Homicidal gas chambers" which is the CENTRAL premise of the fairy tale known as the ..."Holocaust".

This SPECIFIC "myth" is central to the VERY existence of Israel and the coming war that they plan to start under the banner of "Never Again The Holocaust".

Ironically, with this cry they will visit EXACTLY that on Iran and quite possibly a few others in the region.

Drew_J
12-06-2005, 08:28 PM
Not going to happen.

Rense Page on David Cole's Auschwitz video (http://rense.com/general53/aauz.htm)

Comment
From Jim Mortellaro
Jsmortell@aol.com
5-31-4

When I read such as the above, I become angry. I want to hurl the lunatic who said it into the past to see what really did happen. No, I did not see what happened. But my aunt did. As did her brother, her mother, father, sister, uncles and aunts and cousins.

My uncle Mike, a Christian, and his fellow CIC Jewish CIC soldiers, liberated Olga's family from Auschwits and saw with their own eyes, the ovens, the gas chambers and the bodies stacked high, stripped not only of belongings but of all their humanity.

Comment
From Hugh Joseph
6-3-4

Among the comments made to the above article was one by Jim Mortellaro who said:

"When I read such as the above, I become angry. I want to hurl the lunatic who said it into the past to see what really did happen. No, I did not see what happened. But my aunt did. As did her brother, her mother, father, sister, uncles and aunts and cousins."

This sounds very much like something Henry Makow said here recently. He made a statement that his Grandmother had been murdered by the Nazis. When I wrote him asking how he knew this, his response was an irritated "...maybe she fell down a well..the Nazis didn't issue death certificates." In other words he did not know the truth and didn't care to find out about it. Jews were gassed and that was all there was to it. That is not science. That is sentiment. Let us find out what actually happened. The whole world would be better off for it.

littlejohn
12-06-2005, 08:43 PM
Well some years ago I read an article about a big study that showed the differences in how men and women think. If I recall correctly it said something to the effect that men did better in abstracts such as math and women were better in social skills men remered more but womens memories were more acurate stuff like that. But one of the key things (at least to my notion) was that women were more easily manipulated into doing moraly wrong things. I havent been able to find anything about that study recently so would love to find it and read it myself. As for something to write about I would like to see Mr. Makows thoughts on that study and any other more recent ones. It would realy be nice to have some factual statistics to counter femenism ect....

Another subjet I heard about years ago was talked about on Focus on the Famuily for a while they were saying thier had been studies showing that somones IQ had more to do with how they were raised than genetics. I would think that would be a fascinating subject. The subject seems to have died recenlty. You would have thought it would be big news.

Thumper
12-06-2005, 09:00 PM
is that Drew J from iidb.org? :-)

Thumper
12-06-2005, 09:02 PM
I don't think Dr. Makow should step into revisionist territory. It's still WAY too emotionally charged, and it might just alienate from his mainstream audience.

Although it wouldn't be a bad idea to write about how 'anti-semitism' is chiefly caused by the Jewish (Pharisee) leadership, to keep them in bondage.

Drew_J
12-06-2005, 09:02 PM
Hey thumper. What's the buzz?

Thumper
12-06-2005, 09:04 PM
Drew_J wrote:
Hey thumper. What's the buzz?I was back momentarily as bear stories, and then they got wise to it :-P

http://www.iidb.org/vbb/showthread.php?t=145552

Thumper
12-06-2005, 09:05 PM
so what brings you to our humble forum, Drew J?

Drew_J
12-06-2005, 09:20 PM
I decided it was about time to join since I've long seen it advertised on Makow's site. And I need a break from the liberal leftist insanity at internet infidels.

Thumper
12-06-2005, 09:39 PM
Drew_J wrote:
I decided it was about time to join since I've long seen it advertised on Makow's site. And I need a break from the liberal leftist insanity at internet infidels.I hear ya. That place is more of an arena for intellectuals to masturbate over their debating skills than it is a place for people who actually care about the truth.

Drew_J
12-06-2005, 09:56 PM
Hahahahaha. That is sooooo true. It really takes a lot of intellect to, upon being confronted with an evil conspiracy, chant "Occam's Razor. Occam's Razor." It never ceases to amaze me how they can rationalize away pictoral evidence of demoltion blast points going down the sides of the twin towers. It never ceases to amaze me how they can look at how building seven fell, when it fell and say with a straight face that it was not a controlled demolition despite being constantly told what Larry Silverstein himself said; a man who contradicted the government's story.

"Drew, do you even think about what you're saying? Why would the FDNY do that? Do you really think that someday somebody went to work, saw all the explosives rigged up and just didn't say a word?"

Of course not. There was an all time low human presence in the twin towers the day of the collapse AND during the power down when massive sections were closed off so the bombs could be placed. Not every floor needed to be rigged with explosives either. And trying to say that firefighters don't know what a demolition charge sounds like? Lol. What a f___in' riot.

Thumper
12-06-2005, 10:19 PM
More than that, they're still trapped in the childish left-right paradigm, and that douchebag Red Dave always has his finger on the trigger to declare any and all conspiracy as 'anti-semitism' or other heresy. Either that's the dumbest-well-intentioned-Jew there ever was, or he's an agent for an ADL that has figured out that equating opposition to the NWO with hostility to the tribe is the best way to foment hatred towards the CHOSEN ONES.

I say we form a contingent and take that place over though :-P 8-) :-x :-D

Drew_J
12-06-2005, 10:57 PM
Red Dave is a leftist booklyn jew from new york who's in his sixties. I think the reason he hates Alex Jones is because Alex Jones accidentally filmed him for his 9-11 Martial Law film and made him look stupid. Lol.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/images/march2005/220305alex.jpg
COMMUNIST COMEDY AND THE FALSE LEFT RIGHT PARADIGM.

This is an excerpt from Alex Jones' latest film, 9/11 Martial Law: Rise of the Police State.

Alex exposes the pocket radicals and communists who were present at the 2004 Republican National Convention. They don’t have any facts, they can’t talk about specific topics, it’s just a thin veneer of rhetoric, clichés and emotion.

Alex then talks to those under the same deception, the hillbilly Neo-Cons with the trust Bush love Jesus signs with bombs all over them.

Source. (http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/march2005/220305falseparadigm.htm)

Alright so it likely is not him. But it could be true. Lol.

Thumper
12-06-2005, 11:19 PM
do you talk to tiffytoo at all drew?

Drew_J
12-06-2005, 11:21 PM
Like PM's? Nope. Just occasionally posting at infidels means I rarely have a conversation with anyone. Although she did make a thread about American men going overseas to find women where she had a few misconceptions and ideas I disagreed with. Oh well.

Thumper
12-06-2005, 11:25 PM
she and shrubegeddon are somewhat onboard with the whole NWO thing, but i think they subscribe more to the New American Century theory, than to an overarching illuminati.

truebeliever
12-07-2005, 01:04 AM
Extra welcome DREW_J. Any friend of the cool and collected THUMPMEISTER is a friend of mine.

Jimbo
12-07-2005, 05:11 PM
What Should Dr. Henry Makow Write About Next ??? - :-o :-o :-o

What Can We Do ???

I personally like Henry (a lot). I can’t say that I disagree or think that he is way off base w/ anything he writes or talks about. I have briefly communicated in the past w/ Henry via e-mails & besides being surprised about the fact that he actually responded my e-mails, I can say that he was always very cordial. I am also glad there is someone of his intellect, caliber, courage, & credibility left around this world to talk about issues that matter to us “gentiles,” specially in these “end of days” as we know them.

If there is anything I would like for Henry to dedicate his time & effort on an article, that would be for him to assume the “worst case scenario” & write about, “What would be a good set of steps we should all start taking, just about now, in order to “prevent & thus pre-empt” the “true-evil-doers” from destroying our world & our way of life?”

Thank God for "Freedom Of Speech"...
8-)

truebeliever
12-07-2005, 06:52 PM
I would love to see Henry apply his considerable intellect to the impossability of the so called "Homicidal gas chambers" which is the CENTRAL premise of the fairy tale known as the ..."Holocaust".

This SPECIFIC "myth" is central to the VERY existence of Israel and the coming war that they plan to start under the banner of "Never Again The Holocaust".

Ironically, with this cry they will visit EXACTLY that on Iran and quite possibly a few others in the region.

nomad
12-07-2005, 07:49 PM

rushdoony
12-11-2005, 06:45 PM
Repeat, spell-corrected:
--------------------------------
Taxation

All forms of taxation are theft, the world's criminal organization states steal away the profit of living and producing. The produce of your work belongs to you and no one has the right to take it from you. People are used as a commodity to make money for the state where the only value of citizens is as good taxpaying slaves that work, keep their mouth shut and do as they are told.
Because as well as the physical property one owns, a person owns one's labor and it is that labor that is intricately a product of the self that has been spent in the giving of some of one's life substance, one's physical and mental exertion, one's time to produce property that is created from resources that one owns and mixed with one's personal skills to create something original, something that didn't exist before, the production of original goods and services, property that is truly individually owned because it is an extension of the property of the self, and for that reason may be traded freely for any other property voluntarily and honestly acquired, but all of that is stolen when labor or property is taxed.
A human being has the right to exist and provide for one's sustenance and to pursue personal betterment without being punished by taxation which robs the person of the ability to enjoy the full fruits of one's labor as well as robbing the person of dignity by being treated as a surf. Working to provide for one's needs and freely exchanging through trade what one produces is a natural right that is necessary for self preservation and advancement, taxation is a direct attack on that natural right, an attack on self preservation and since taxation is mainly used to support the military whose business is terroristic war, taxation itself is an act of war against human rights. Taxation not only steals a portion of one's income, it steals away the ability to develop and support legitimate and just government that includes maintaining a legitimate and just police and defense. People need their money to develop that defense against the evil of the military-state, the thieving murderous tyrants who use other people's hard earned money to impose their criminal organization on people and manipulate public thinking to fool people into accepting their gang as their protectors, as though it were a legitimate government.
Statists say that "taxes are like rent or bills -- not paying them is theft of services". First of all those "services" are enslavement in a system that is imposed on people against their consent, a system of political opinions that service selfish interests who join together in a gang to rob and exploit other people and to use their stolen money to increase their political power over other people's lives. The rationalizing of those of "you who believed that crime could be 'practical' if your government decreed that robbery was legal and resistance to robbery illegal," wrote Ayn Rand.(2) Taxation supports other criminal actions by the state that includes confiscation of people's private property, denial of the right to freely engage in business and trade, telling people what to do with their own bodies, and imposing a mob-like protection racket on people where the police actually use original crimes to commit further crimes against innocent people by forcing the victims and everyone else to pay for the crimes of the guilty. And worst of all, taxation is primarily used to support the mercenary terrorist military which wages war against humanity.
Taxation is the power behind the imposition of all forms of tyranny. Everywhere that censorship is imposed, in those regimes where people are persecuted because of their race, nationality, religion or other reasons, taxation provides the means for them to violate human rights. All of the invasive regulations that violate individual freedom are imposed only because taxation provides the power for them to do it.
When someone imposes their rule on you and forces you at the point of a gun to accept their so-called "services" whether you want them or not and then charges you for it is committing the crime of extortion. Having tyranny imposed on me and being robbed to support it and then threatening me with death if I don't capitulate is not the kind of services that I want.
When a mob who threatens the lives of innocent people who have done no harm to others and imposes their selfish opinions on others to exploit them to increase their own power and then charges them for this evil, is a malevolent tyrant who is at war against human freedom, and anyone who supports taxation or makes excuses for it is participating in the crimes committed by the state against human life.
Ayn Rand(1) wrote that "the tax collected...[was] to pay for the livelihood of those whose job was to tie him and make him unable to live..., stripped of the right of self-defense, left without voice, without weapons, and worse: made to be the tool of his own destruction, the supporter of his own destroyers, the provider of their food and of their weapons... choked, with his own bright energy turned against him as the noose".
If the mob of politicians takes from a person one's property without one's consent it is the same basic act as if a gang on the street took that property without one's consent. While they are both acts of theft, taxation is far worse than simple robbery on the street, because when a street thief steals your money, you lose only your money, but when a politician steals your money you lose your liberty to not only enjoy the many uses of your money but they use your money to impose many endless forms of tyranny on you that further violate your rights.
Giving people the option to vote to protect their property from thievery is like a gang of bandits letting people say no while they rob them of their possessions, and then murdering them if they still say no. That is exactly what the state does only to a much larger degree and all who support it are participating in the evil.
Taxation is an elaborate extortion racket, where the worst criminal elements of society who are unable to be productive in the free market or unwilling to try, turn different competing interests who would find solutions to their differences in a cooperative society if they were left alone, against each other by convincing each that with a small campaign contribution or by simply voting for them and lending their public support by speaking in favor of the proposed policy, they may each benefit by the system which acts as both an extortion and protection racket, which extorts from all to some degree and protects some portion that they choose not to steal now so that people will have the incentive to use it to be more productive so that they may may steal it in the future. The extortion racket becomes an industry as they employ professional thugs; e.g. police, tax collectors, military, bureaucrats, and bribe potential protesters against the system by awarding them a piece of the action. The extortionists promise benefits which will be extorted from the politically weaker and transferred to the political winners, but in gaining this, they lose a great deal more, in the loss of the full exercise of their rights, in the full enjoyment of their property and their full profit potential.

No form of taxation can ever be justified because there are many ways to pay for any reasonably sized government and all of its services without taxes. But even though there are other ways to raise revenue the criminal cartel states want to maintain taxation for other reasons.
Taxation is a punishment on living and producing, it is a penalty imposed on people who have a natural right to be free and choose their own form of government, and that penalty is imposed by a presumption that all people are guilty of being irresponsible, incompetent or even naturally criminal so they must be enslaved and punished with fines in the form up taxes to pay their wardens to keep them in line and force them to serve the greater interests of the corrupt mobsters who had usurped their power on the backs and productivity of other people.
The evil of taxation is used to manipulate peoples lives and behavior as though they were robots to be programmed to perform in the way that their masters want them to perform. It's used to keep certain groups of people down. It's used to steal for the special interest groups; there are many examples of taxpayers money being used to subsidize both successful and failing industries.
First of all people must learn that taxes are wrong because it's theft, it's not just because there's no other way to pay for government services, because there are other ways, but if people realize that there are other ways and reject taxes because other ways are better, this still doesn't completely eliminate the threat of taxes because they are simply making a practical choice, they must make a moral choice that taxes are wrong because armed robbery is wrong. They must accept this because of the sake of justice not because of utility; by the reason of justice that armed robbery is illegal and morally wrong. They must have faith in this and in freedom and then seek to find other ways to pay for government services and public works without armed force or stealing or coercion. If people are motivated to do right only when it's practical then that's not righteous or just and nobody's rights are safe, so people must have faith in freedom and human rights enough to seek ways to operate a government and a society in a just manner.
The effect of taxation on the economy is incalculable. It drains off huge portions of the economy and wastes it on gigantic inefficient bureaucracies that don't provide any real service that can be economically or morally justified. Taxes coupled with regulation chokes off production at every level. An economy that is set free can produce enough to provide for everyone's basic needs and provide all needed services within the free enterprise economy, including government services which have to work within the free enterprise system to be viable.
If a private organization fails at its goals, people generally stop giving it money (buying its goods or contributing to its cause). State agencies have built-in incentives for failure. If a public agency fails, not only does its budget stay the same, but often the agency can ask for more money because it claims that it's not working because they don't have enough money. That is the eternal plea of bureaucrats begging for more money, "if we only had more money we could do it right". Well, they are always taking more and more money and all they do is hire more bureaucrats, expand the agencies which become even more over- bloated and inefficient and still they keep begging for more money. That's the game of politics, to make fools of the people and swindle more money from them continually to gain more power over their lives.
Unlike private firms which go out of business when they fail, as the state continues to steal they just keep expanding and hiring more people, so that there is a large portion of the voting population who are working for the government and have a considerable influence on voting themselves more money and power. When a new batch of politicians are voted into office, one of the first things they do is to make a grab at people's wallets to raise their salaries.
The state has an advantage that private enterprises don't; the use of force. That capability attracts the attention of people who want to use force to subsidize themselves or stifle their competition. Thus, public agencies almost always end up being manipulated for purposes other than their apparent ones.
It is used by communistic governments to destroy the family; such as those who have a marriage penalty tax imposed by the United States federal tax system (even some of the most tyrannical states that have existed in the past didn't dare to penalize marriage, only a government with communistic goals would do such a thing).
One of the most insidious taxes is on families who are trying to take care of their children. For many couples, both parents have to work full-time, mothers who want to stay home and raise their children ful-l time can't afford to do so because of the heavy tax burden on the family. The result of this is parents raise and influence their own children less while their money is being stolen by these thieving tyrants that use it to take their children away from them at an early age and begin indoctrinating them into the socialist system. One of Communism's primary goals is to use heavy taxation and invasive social policy to destroy the family and take over the raising of children at an early age.
Taxes are used for social engineering and the manipulation of personal behavior, if the politicians don't like what people choose to do or put into their bodies, they slap a tax on it.
To steal a person's money or even a portion of it through taxes or to confiscate even a part of a person's property or business robs that person of one's ability to sustain and maintain one's life according to the needs of that person and one's family. It cheats the person of the ability to organize and financially support the kind of government and social culture that one wants.
It prevents people from successfully planning for their own retirement and passing their property fully intact to their heirs. And it prevents people from developing effective programs for community development and helping the poor to help themselves in a way that is morally and economically sound.
The heavy taxes force both husband and wife to work outside of the home separating parents from their children who are turned over to other child care providers, by the state imposing these policies they are intentionally trying to get children away from their mothers so they can begin indoctrinating them at an early age to be good little slaves of the state, it causes the child to form an emotional dependence with the impersonal institutions that raise the child.
The neo-communists are intentionally trying to use their power to make mothers work to support the state, get control of their children and destroy families.
Social Security

The welfare-state treats people as if they are incompetent or like a small child who's incapable of managing one's own money, they confiscate your money and keep it until they think you need it. Social Security is like a giant pyramid scheme in the sense that it takes in more and more money while it will not be able to cover future expenditures. It keeps individuals from seeking better investments that would certainly earn more interest. But worst of all Social Security is a socialist scheme that allows the state to make every citizen completely dependent on the state, just like all of the other insidious schemes of the state, it creates a form of coercion that makes people have to support the state and vote in self- defense to protect one's money which is being held over them, it also makes the young and old have to fight it out politically to keep each group from voting to take more from each other.
Mandatory Social Security is not just confiscating and holding people's money it is stealing that portion of money that is not returned to the person or one's heirs and it steals away the interest that could have been earned in an IRA or other investment. If a person, starting young, puts aside relatively small amounts of income regularly in an IRA, that money will grow to an enormous amount for retirement. The IRA may be large enough to generate enough interest to live on, then the IRA or what's left of it may be passed on to one's heirs thereby setting up an endowment over the lives of the children and grandchildren, providing a safety net for them. All of this the state steals from people. Anyone who is ignorant enough and is so immoral as to support the Social Security system is not only costing themselves a lot of money and diminishing the amount of money they would have in retirement, they are stealing from their children and grandchildren and forcing them to capitulate to the same extortion racket.
In more complete socialist countries, Social Security is the first step toward a cradle-to-grave welfare system and with it life-long dependency on the state. When the state is able to confiscate much of what people produce, it is able to control people's behavior, where they live, at what and how they work, and even what they think by forcing people to support their education system which is principally one of indoctrination and to make the mind control more complete they operate state run news services to control and censor information and manipulate public opinion.

Taxes create social conflicts. As people's earnings are taken from them and put into a pool, the budget, the political system creates a condition where different groups fight it out to grab as much of the loot as possible for their own interests. The entire society grows more divided and belligerent, and less like a genuine community. It becomes fragmented into special interest groups who regard one another as oppressors and oppressed. They view their fellow human beings as either exploiters who have too much and they therefore should be used as cash cows to milk as much as they can get from them; or, conversely, they see those in the lower social strata as parasites, leaching off of the earnings of the productive.

Once a bureau is created, its personnel becomes a tenacious political interest group, entrenched in the power structure and strategically better able to defend its funding and make a case for expanding its role. For, who knows more about the urgent need of increasing a bureau's funding and staff than those who carry out its activities? The bureaucrats have better access to the information needed to lobby the legislators for more money, they use their expertise in a way that gives them advantages in the political process over other citizens who would wish to roll back the bureaucracy. Bureaucrats will testify that the public "just doesn't understand the importance of their agency or know how serious the problem is." They will also form alliances with other agencies that have mutual dependencies and they will make their argument in ways that could threaten the politician's office, such as saying, that if the agency's budget isn't expanded there will be severe cutbacks in programs which are located in a particular District and that Congress member would be blamed for its reduction by the voters who are dependent on it.
By adopting programs to redistribute large amounts of income, the politicians guarantee that the state will become more powerful and invasive in other ways. Because the politicians themselves are the most menacing interest group in society, nothing good can come of this development, and much evil does come of it. As James Madison warned more than two centuries ago, "one legislative interference is but the first link of a long chain of repetitions, every subsequent interference being naturally produced by the effects of the preceding".
In the confiscatory society the public is not only poorer but less contented, less independent, more pugnacious, and more politicized. Individuals take part less often in voluntary community activities and more often in belligerent political battles. Genuine communities cannot develop in the pestilent environment of redistribution politics. A society that allows the government to redistribute income on a large scale sacrifices not only a considerable amount of its earnings but it also surrenders much of its liberty in being able to organize consensual communities and enjoy the right of choosing how to spend one's earnings to serve one's values. The loss of liberty doesn't stop there, with the control of large amounts of money by the government comes the control of how people live; social engineering, political decisions about the culture, how people spend their recreation, how they are entertained and endless other choices are made by the state instead of the individual or by families or voluntary communities.
With the state politicization of charity, the redistribution system chokes out genuine virtue. Redistribution of income by state coercion is a theft. Its supporters attempt to disguise its true character by claiming that the democratic process gives it legitimacy, but this justification is felonious. Theft is still theft whether it be carried out by one thief or by 100 million thieves acting together. It is impossible to base a just and righteous society on the institutionalization of theft.
The idea that taxes are necessary to pay for the so called "free rider" who would benefit from the positive externalities of government order, police, fire protection and defense and wouldn't pay for the services if they weren't forced to do it is completely fallacious. First of all, the so called services are not services but are in fact crimes against human rights imposed by tyranny, and making people pay for it is extortion, nothing but a protection racket, like the mob runs. No form of taxation can ever be justified, in a legitimate government operations and services can be paid for without taxation. Taxation is a racket to feed the corrupt political mobsters who hunger after more power and they use taxes to further manipulate people's lives. No people who live freely and independently and respect others rights are "free riders", legitimate free government demands consensual organization of society where governmental services, including police, emergency services and defense are paid for in ways that are described in the essay on private funding of independent governments. It is the duty of the government to protect innocent people who respect other's rights and by doing so create the environment where individuals can enjoy freedom and opportunity. The blood sucking parasites of the state and their hired thugs are the "free riders" working off the toil of other people.
For the innocent to have to pay for the crimes of the guilty is absolutely morally wrong.
The state's own employees are the "free-riders"; the politicians and bureaucrats, the over-bloated budgets, the police and military don't earn their money in a competitive free enterprise system, they are a monopoly and like all monopolies they are very wasteful and worst of all they place the burden of paying for crimes not on the guilty but on the innocent. The military has become a huge jobs program (welfare for mercenary terrorists) they spend most of their time on military bases not doing anything of value and eating up large amounts of money earned by honest hard-working people who are actually contributing something of value to the world; but that's when they do the least harm. Instead the money that's being wasted on the military should be used for real human rights defense of freedom.
After the Soviet Union collapsed members of their over-bloated military found that there wasn't enough money in the budget to pay all of their salaries, many left the military and in a report that was on CNN, they told of current military members who had taken second jobs to earn enough money to live on. Some were even officers who were driving taxis, working in a warehouse or a factory and one officer had started his own business. These were active members of the military who had nothing to do except hang around bases and train in terrorism, so they were given extra time off to earn enough money to live on, since the state was unable to pay them. For possibly the first time in their lives they were actually earning an honest living by doing something of real value that serves other people and contributes to the betterment of the economy and the conditions of other people.
As taxation is used to support the state's police and military who are the main thugs that carry out the armed robbery so as to increase their power so they can steal more and by doing so rob from people more of their ability to govern and protect themselves, thus, taxation is a self-perpetuating larcenous racket.
The right to work, to start your own business and to keep the rewards of your labors must be protected. You have sovereignty over all of the things that you own, such as knowledge, talents, skills and other resources including your property. You have the right to do with it as you choose.
The produce of your work belongs to you and no one has the right to take it from you.
All forms of taxation or any scheme to use coercive measures to extract money from people against their will is forbidden throughout Librademia. Civilzens, residents and aliens doing business in Librademia cannot be forced or coerced into paying any form of taxes or to be billed for services that they don't want or use. Taxation is unjustifiable and unnecessary and is only used as an expediency by immoral people with a criminal mentality who find it easier to commit armed robbery than to operate legitimate governments that provide services that people actually want and for which they are willing to pay. There are many ways to pay for the operation of government and its services without taxation.

by Gregory Flanagan

Adm
12-11-2005, 07:38 PM
Guys,

Instead of suggesting topics to me, why not research and write up subjects you think are important and post them here or send them to me for posting and circulating on the net if they are good.

Yes people who are disruptive or vulgar are getting banned. And I'm not sure if the Rockefellers are Jews or not but it doesn't matter because if you study the elite conspiracy you will see it could not take place if the non-Jewish elite hadn't sold out to the Jewish financial elite. Harriman, Dulles, Bundy, Buckley -these are not Jews.

Hope this helps!

Henry

Insider
12-11-2005, 07:49 PM
Yes, the Harrimans what a group. A good place to look is at their former home Arden House and what it has been used for over the years. Plenty of good posts can be found on this subject alone. I am not a writer, but I will see what I can find. Just after I posted this I discovered you can no longer access Arden house on the web!!! Here is what it was though: Arden Conference Center which comprises Arden House and Arden Homestead is an
executive conference center affiliated with Columbia University's Business School.
Strange.

Insider
12-11-2005, 08:06 PM
Here is information on Arden House and The American Assembly.
http://www.americanassembly.org/about.dir/arden_house.php
Note the size of the Harrimans former home.

Thumper
12-11-2005, 08:19 PM
I think the 'Jews' make themselves too visible if we are to believe that they run the illuminati (or atleast that their interests are pro-Jewish).

Dr_Bliss
12-11-2005, 10:23 PM
Anthing but 'theodicy'. His theology is *awful*.

It goes something like "God and Satan made a wager for the souls of men....This is it's political analog" then cites the manipulation of the Illuminati.

I'll cite chapter and verse if he still has it up there. What I saw was Persian Dualism - Zoroastrianism. Nothing to do with Christianity.

Dr_Bliss
12-11-2005, 10:25 PM
Indeed.

I've found out that the good Dr is quite intolerant of that he has a bare grasp on.

Dismissive appelations have no place in the mouths of the ostensibly publically ignorant.

ignt
12-11-2005, 10:55 PM
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d146/clubc/TBisDB.jpg

Thumper
12-11-2005, 11:06 PM
ignt wrote:
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d146/clubc/TBisDB.jpgmake a picture for me now :-P :-P

ignt
12-11-2005, 11:10 PM
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d146/clubc/Windego8.jpg

igwt
12-11-2005, 11:28 PM
ignt wrote:
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d146/clubc/TBisDB.jpg


Do you create these pictures your self?

ignt
12-11-2005, 11:53 PM
What I do and how I do it is my business. This is a site of rude know-it-alls. If you really want to play so can I. My suggestion is to ignore me and let me continue to communicate with the silent visitors to this site who understand. If not I will choose another approach, or another site. I will not miss you any more than you will miss me.

redrat11
12-13-2005, 10:30 PM
Qoute; Baby Huey wrote: My suggestion is to leave my BABY self alone and let me continue on this forum: after all I am a RETARD! and a worthless artist.

redrat_
12-13-2005, 10:48 PM
Now calm down sonny boy, I know you glad to see me back home with mama. Now lets get her off the ceiling.

Drew_J
12-14-2005, 12:55 PM
For those who suggest Makow get into the gas chambers, he sort of touched on revisionism two years ago.

The Other Side of Holocaust Denial (http://www.savethemales.ca/000163.html)
By Henry Makow Ph.D.
May 19, 2003

Although I am the grandson of Holocaust victims, I am embarrassed by some Jewish organizations that want to make the Jewish Holocaust the defining event of World War Two.

This is seen in the boom in Holocaust Studies Programs, Holocaust Museums and Hollywood movies like "The Pianist."

Canadian Media mogul Izzy Asper is behind a new $200 million "Holocaust and Human Rights Museum" in Winnipeg. The name equates Jewish persecution with all "human rights."

The Second World War was a human calamity. Over 55 million people died. Why focus on the Jewish experience? This is the cause of anti Semitism in the first place. Jewish power brokers are perpetuating a vicious cycle.

http://www.savethemales.ca/zundel.jpg

I am also troubled by the attempt to classify people like Ernst Zundel as a "hate criminal." Zundel's website claims only one million Jews were murdered, there were no gas chambers, and Hitler didn't intend genocide. Zundel's claims are repugnant, but he has a right to be wrong. Society needs people to dispute the historical record. One may be right. If spreading false information is a crime, shouldn't we also lock up Tom Brokaw?

Canada has locked up Ernst Zundel. According to his wife, he is being mistreated in prison. He risks deportation as a "security risk." Bernie Farber of the Canadian Jewish Congress concedes Zundel doesn't "actually wield the stick" but "provides oxygen" to extremists. That definition would curb everyone's freedom of speech.

When questioning the truth becomes "hate", we have entered Orwell's "1984" era of thought crime. Don't kid yourself. This is the slippery slope to tyranny and Jewish organizations are partly to blame. We must stand up in defiance.

The charge of hate is used selectively to disarm legitimate opposition. The definition of "hatred" is very selective. For example lesbians spew hatred of men but they are never arrested. Feminists teach impressionable girls that all males are potentially violent sexual predators. That's OK. The Talmud is full of hatred against Christ and Christians (http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/talmud1.htm), but that doesn't count either.

Jewish organizations dishonor Holocaust victims by using them for political purposes. It is tasteless to cast Jews as the world's premier victims. Humanity is one family and no genocide is more important than another.

To use "hate" to disarm opposition to the Zionist agenda is also repugnant. It leads to tyranny and more anti Semitism.

For Ernst Zundel to deny or understate the Jewish Holocaust is grotesque. But it is not a crime. In these questions, only the truth matters. Let the truth speak for itself. Let Zundel be judged by it.

Draken
12-15-2005, 02:26 AM
My mistake. ;-)

psholtz
12-15-2005, 03:37 AM
It's interesting to note that I was listening to the MP3s made by Myron Fagan that nomad posted a little ago (I believe they're from the afpn.org Web site). They were recorded in the 1950s and Myron is talking about the UN (rallying against the UN actually). What I found startling is that Myron brought up the Jewish Holocaust over and over and over again, but each time the number he cited was 600,000 murdered Jews. At first I thought it was just a slip, but then he cited the number again, and again and again.

Sooooo... it *does* beg the question of if in the 1950s, the official death toll from the Holocaust was 600,000 (as cited by Myron, who is himself Jewish and would have no incentive - imho - to deflate the numbers unnecessarily), how is it that suddenly the death toll has managed to climb to 6 million today?

They are legitimate explanations "either way" .. either we simply have better data about the event today, or else today someday is trying to pull one over on the public and is inflating the numbers. However, the discrepency *does* deserve an honest explanation.. it's off by over a factor of 10. Mistakes like that are usually not just *random*..

Drew_J
12-20-2005, 09:55 PM
Henry made a good point about gentiles selling out to the jewish elite. However, he has consistently said in his work that the Rockefellers are gentiles and I feel this is a mistake. If he ever writes about them again, he may want to reconsider how he labels them. Although, it's totally Henry's call. I've already emailed him about it and it does not matter to me what he writes. It's just a claim that I felt like looking into.

I've come across some evidence that the Rockefellers may be jewish. Fritz Springmeier and others have said this and I had no reason to believe it until a little while ago. Not only are the Rockefellers marrano Jews (marranos hide their jewishness and one way the Rockefellers have done that is to try to act Protestant in the past), but apparently, Bush is supposed to be a line with jewish blood in it too. Below is some information on the jewishness of the Rockefellers and the Bushes.

Many ignorant "patriots" have claimed the Rockefeller family is Jewish. This stems largely from an article spread in "Christian" circles by Richard Darcy, Jr. entitled "Rockefeller's Jewish Ancestory!" (The misspelling of Ancestry was Darcy's.) He reference Stephen Birmingham's book The Grandees in which the author stated the Rockefellers, and other elite American families, were surprised to learn of their Sephardic ancestry. The fact is that as early as 1904 Silas Hubbard self publish from New York a book exposing John D. Rockefeller's various frauds citing his Sunday church-going/ Bible-carrying behavior and alternatively Monday through Friday criminality.
http://www.tetrahedron.org/news/jewish_hate.html


This author goes on to admit that the Warburgs and Rothschilds (usurers who set up the federal reserve) are jewish. However he does not refute the claim of the Rockefellers Jewish ancestry one ****ing bit. How does Setephen Birmingham know this? Because he came across a rare book published by jews only for jews.

The Rockefeller Family - Secret Jews! A book overlooked by most people and published for sale mainly within the Jewish community states that the Rockefellers are Jews of Sephardic descent (meaning Spanish and Portuguese Jews). The book is entitled “The Grandees - America’s Sephardic Elite.” The author is Stephen Birmingham, who is recognized by the Jewish community as an expert on Jewish history.

In “The Grandees” Stephen Birmingham reveals the existence of a very rare book which was published only for Jews some years ago. The work was published only for Jews some years ago. The work was compiled by the Jewish historian Malcolm H. Stern and entitled “Americans of Jewish Decent.” That book weighed 10 pounds and gave the history of 25,000 Jewish individuals in America. It is extremely interesting to note that only 550 copies of the book were printed and each copy was consecutively numbered. The book was delivered to the top Jewish community leaders in America for their personal reference files in dealing with and contacting Jews who are “Marranos” (those Jews who “PRETEND” to be Christians in their community but secretly hold to their Jewish faith and race when among their own kind). Mr. Birmingham in “The Grandees” reports: “Who would expect to find the Rockefellers in the book.” Stern’s work traces what he calls the “Nobility of Jewry - the Sephardim who lived in Spain and Portugal as princes of the land.” Many centuries ago the Jews flooded into Spain in great numbers and through usury and stealth became vast land owners. The Jews controlled both Spain and Portugal through their monopoly over the finances of the country. It was in 1492 that King Ferdinand and Queen Isabella of Spain expelled the Jews from their country and confiscated their ill-gotten wealth. It was during this period that the Rockefeller family moved to the Turkish Empire which welcomed the Jews at that time, believing them to be a “poor persecuted people.”
http://www.originaldissent.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10375


A book called "the Rockefeller File" by Gary Allen, also touches upon the Jewishness of the Rockefellers:
Everything about the Rockefellers seems to be controversial, even their family background. One story goes that the family descends from French Protestants, who changed their name from Roquefeuille to Rockefeller when they were driven from France into Germany. However, a genealogy compiled by the distinguished scholar, Dr. Malcolm Stern, entitled Americans of Jewish Descent, convincingly established the claims of many American Jews that the Rockefeller clan originally was one of their own.*

* Birmingham, Stephen, The Grandees: America's Sephardic Elite, Harper & Row, N.Y., 1971, p. 3.

The controversy about the Rockefeller antecedents is probably not important. But it does highlight an accomplishment more difficult than threading a needle after six martinis (and one that is reported about as often).

The family controls oil holdings worth hundreds of millions in Arab lands, yet Nelson has remained the darling of organized Jewry in New York City. Without such support he could never have been elected Governor of New York State four times. Just how the family manages this bit of wizardry boggles the mind.
http://www.voxfux.com/features/rockefeller/ch1-4.html


So I did some googling to see if this book does in fact exist and is not some concoction of anti-semitic conspiracy theorists who's existence depends on air, food and hatred of Jews. Sure enough, this book exists and is admitted to exist by jewish sources.

Genealogy was Stern’s great interest in life. His love for genealogy started in grade school when he traced the descendants of Charlemagne for an assignment. From 1949 until 1994 he served as the genealogist for the American Jewish Archives in Cincinnati. His work contributed to making the American Jewish Archives an internationally recognized institution. In 1960 he published Americans of Jewish Descent in which he traced members of Jewish immigrant families that arrived in the United States before 1840. Two more editions of the book would follow in 1978 and 1991 as First American Jewish Families: 600 Genealogies, 1654-1977 and First American Jewish Families: 600 Genealogies, 1654-1988. This work was the basis for much of Stephen Birmingham’s The Grandees.
http://www.americanjewisharchives.org/aja/FAJF/about.html


Fritz Springmeier in his book Bloodlines of the Illuminati did say the Rockefellers were Maranno jews. I did some googling and have come upon all this stuff.

Thumper
12-21-2005, 03:36 AM
what exactly did Jesus mean when he used that phrase 'synagogue of satan'? maybe that's the key :-o :-o

Thumper
12-21-2005, 03:48 AM
even if the illuminati power structure was completely Jewish, so what?

the ruling elite have, or at least the sabbateans (according to Barry Chamish) absolutely hate Jews and want them gone, hence the reason for starting zionism and wahhabism, fomenting hatred towards Jews and making them enemies (jews lived peacefully in the middle east for a thousand years) and of course putting into motion all the various pogroms and holocausts.

Saturnino
12-21-2005, 11:51 AM
Henry should talk about the homo agenda. After having achieved all the rights they claimed, now they want to make us bow down and acknowledge homo behavior as superior compared with heterosexualism.

Elton John is getting married, the Gay Cowboys movie will win the Oscar, lesbianism is chic. What's next ? Paedophilia ? Sex with young boys ?

Why are they getting along with it ?

Thumper
12-21-2005, 12:24 PM
he's written a few articles about it.

i think one was called "The (homo)sexual revolution"