PDA

View Full Version : Q= the hidden source....what?

redrat11
12-06-2005, 09:01 PM
Ok ISLAMIC JIHADISTS, tell us all what this means, I'm sure the commie JEW SILVERSTEIN would appreciate it.

Q=the hidden source: SURAH 'Tauba' " as for those who hoard up gold and silver and do not spend the same in the service of ALLAH'S CURSE, give them the tidings of PAINFUL SUFFERINGS, A day will certainly come when these shall be heated up in the fire of fire and their foreheads, sides and backs shall be branded with THEM. They will be told: "this is what you have stored up for yourselves; taste, then, what you have HOARDED" (SURAH 9; verses35-36)

12-06-2005, 09:29 PM
Q=the hidden source: SURAH 'Tauba' " as for those who hoard up gold and silver and do not spend the same in the service of ALLAH'S CURSE, give them the tidings of PAINFUL SUFFERINGS, A day will certainly come when these shall be heated up in the fire of fire and their foreheads, sides and backs shall be branded with THEM. They will be told: "this is what you have stored up for yourselves; taste, then, what you have HOARDED" (SURAH 9; verses35-36)

redrat11
12-06-2005, 10:12 PM
Ha HUH! I got you you phony, by analyzing your words and "TRACKING" you back to your ISP, i have your make jack! do you want me to give your real "PROFILE"? you JEWS are losing your GRIP! thx for us GOYIM!

12-06-2005, 10:26 PM
Q=the hidden source: SURAH 'Tauba' " as for those who hoard up gold and silver. Ha HUH! I got you you jack! A day will certainly come after tomorrow if the sun don't shine before tonight. They will be told of the lonely scroll left in the cave behind my cave. I shall be branded with THEM unless they really are big ants with James Arness. Do you want me to give your real mamma some money now. SURAH 'Tauba' down by the old mill stream. You JEWS are losing my mind. By analyzing your words I am at a complete loss as to why my brains are in my head. SURAH Tauba back to your ISP and the band played on.
Edited by redrat11 for lack of content.

redrat11
12-06-2005, 10:34 PM
oK, so we know you have partial thinking, well tell me WHY do you find interesting this "KOOK" post? Do I dare say you have EVIL intentions?

redrat11
12-06-2005, 10:49 PM
talk about (THE CARROT AND THE STICK)....??????