PDA

View Full Version : Excuse me, But I think I'm going to be sick

get_real
02-25-2005, 09:25 AM
www.nypost.com/gossip/pagesix.htm

marypopinz
02-25-2005, 12:48 PM
Where's my barf bag?

Dharma, I think you are being mislead from your money.

Try J.C. All that he asks is that you open your heart to God and His creation - humanity. Brainwashing is not necessary for faith although problematic with the Christian churches as with scientology.

" Scientologists who reach "OT 3" are told about "Xenu," a galactic ruler who paralyzed humans and sent them back to Earth in spaceships 75 million years ago, reports CultNews.com, which closely follows the faith. They were then arranged around a volcano and murdered with H-bombs, but their souls are still hanging around and are known as "Body Thetans" or "BTs.""

nohope187
02-25-2005, 05:33 PM
She's the typical good lookin' blonde chic. Stupid beyond any kind of correction. I'm sure she'll make a great worshiper of the State. :pint: :evil:

get_real
02-26-2005, 08:18 AM
I thought Scientology would help Kirstie Alley lose that weight!! Why isn't it working???????

nohope187
02-26-2005, 03:50 PM
In Scientology, they treat their hollywood star believers like royalty. Everyone else goes through the brainwashing process- food/sleep deprivation and they confiscate everything you own. That's why Kirstie's still fat.

get_real
02-27-2005, 12:06 PM
nohope187 wrote:
In Scientology, they treat their hollywood star believers like royalty. Everyone else goes through the brainwashing process- food/sleep deprivation and they confiscate everything you own. That's why Kirstie's still fat.

Scientology needs to confiscate her Little Debbie Cakes storage warehouse. (hehe) :lol: