PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone here met Henry yet?

Thumper
12-06-2005, 10:49 PM
He's quite the immernet celebrity now :-P

truebeliever
12-07-2005, 01:20 AM
[To be read with "pirate" accent in mind]

"Aye, i 'glimpsed' him once. Twas a full moon and I was trapped amongst a wild band of Pagan/Illuminist Moon worshippers while wild mushroom picking. Illuminist to the left of me. Illuminists to the right. There was no way out for my fair Christian soul.

And then! A flash! A man, the size of a mountain! Shoulders, broad, like car axels. Hair a wild red and long like Solomons...and eyes, oh the eyes, a deep blue like the deep ocean.

With mighty blows he smote those devils back to Beazulbub himself. He was amongst them faster than 'W' at a bag of pretzels...it was over before I knew it. Red robes hung in the tree's, bloodied.

He demanded no thank you. Just tipped his hat and left.

So, aye. I've met him in a way. More glimpsed. Arggggggggg"

nomad
12-07-2005, 05:19 AM
Like I said a few years ago ... Henry has the

second best site on the internet next to Alex Jones.

Adm
12-07-2005, 01:37 PM
I'll take second place to Alex Jones any day. But thankfully there are many other excellent sites, especially Jeff Rense and www.thetruthseeker.co.uk.
Thanks though!

Henry

igwt
12-07-2005, 01:47 PM
You'll find this link works better ;-)

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/

Indred
12-07-2005, 01:50 PM
I agree, this is a very good site. A lot of good, some crazy, posters. Basically most posters here see that something is grossly wrong with this world society and time is running out.

Ozzy_dopster
12-07-2005, 02:43 PM
Beware the Juggernaut, my son. The jaws that bite; the claws that catch . . .

Time to take up our vorpal swords, eh?

Thumper
12-07-2005, 03:41 PM
nomad wrote:

AJ focuses too much on the Police State, while savethemales speaks to societal issues as well that are so pervasive, but harder to pin down, like feminism.

This place wins for having a forum though :-)

rushdoony
12-07-2005, 03:55 PM
I had a dream that I was
on a trip to Winnipeg
to visit Henry, got off the plane,
took a cab downtown, stood outside
in the FREEZING cold for 30 seconds,
before I told the driver that I
was getting the hell outta here
and to take me back to the airport
immediately.

nomad
12-07-2005, 05:41 PM
Thumper wrote:

nomad wrote:

AJ focuses too much on the Police State, while savethemales speaks to societal issues as well that are so pervasive, but harder to pin down, like feminism.

This place wins for having a forum though :-)

All true, AJ produces alot of good audio visual

material ... hopefully one day Henry will have

some audio visual stuff ... Dr. Makow is without a

doubt one of the most talented writer I have come

across. His new book will be a bestseller

worldwide and be translated many languages.

Drew_J
12-15-2005, 07:04 PM
He's gonna publish Illuminati research?

Saturnino
12-16-2005, 10:22 AM
New book ?
Boy, after Alex Jones videos, the new Codex Magica book from texe Marrs and now a book from Makow, what is left to be revealed about the Illuminati scum ?

Their credit card and telephone numbers, and a picture of all of them naked in a Satanic ritual ?

BTW, I would add David Bay's www.cuttingedge.org to the triad of top serious conspiracy websites on the web today.

Makow is still king regarding the feminism/communism connections. Nobody deals with that as well as he does, not even Warren Farrell (he is almost there, but still needs some conspiracy education). :lol:

nomad
12-17-2005, 10:56 AM
Saturnino wrote:
New book ?
Boy, after Alex Jones videos, the new Codex Magica book from texe Marrs and now a book from Makow, what is left to be revealed about the Illuminati scum ?

Their credit card and telephone numbers, and a picture of all of them naked in a Satanic ritual ?

BTW, I would add David Bay's www.cuttingedge.org to the triad of top serious conspiracy websites on the web today.

Makow is still king regarding the feminism/communism connections. Nobody deals with that as well as he does, not even Warren Farrell (he is almost there, but still needs some conspiracy education). :lol:

very good site thanks Saturnino

rushdoony
12-17-2005, 03:54 PM
Is one of these a photo of Henry?

http://realnews247.com/our_leaders_hold_a_gun_to_our_heads.htm

http://www.spitting-image.net/archives/images/tumescent.jpg

Saturnino
12-19-2005, 07:36 AM
:-D :-D :-D :-D

yes, I think that's the man...