PDA

View Full Version : What will the NWO look like after the Great War?

Thumper
12-08-2005, 06:20 PM
This is assuming that the US and its enemies (whatever form they take, but probably China and perhaps the Russian federation) completely annihilate eachother.

I'm leaning on what Dr. Irving from endtimes ministry says, which is basically the European Union being at the center of things, as the revived Roman Empire.

your thoughts.

LaDominio
12-08-2005, 06:56 PM
So, after the dogs tear each other to ribbons, what does the NWO look like?

Like a swimming pool does to a deserted man, dry, dehydrated and baked in the Sahara sun. Why? Because, what did Hitler look like to the German people after WW1? Hope! So the NWO kick into full effect here. Hitler almost did it with only a small, poor country to work with! Imagine if he had America to work with… The aftermath of a great war makes for the perfect conditions of a New World Order.

12-08-2005, 10:09 PM
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d146/clubc/HelalNuclear.jpg

psholtz
12-09-2005, 12:25 AM
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and make the wild guess that the same individual who is posting these shots of Satan is the one and the same individual who goes by the nicks "Insider" and several dozen others that I can't recall right now ("5125812912812412" was one, if I'm remembering correctly)...

Same guy who talks about Crowley's Book of the Flaw and what not..

Tell me if I'm right.. :-P

LaDominio
12-09-2005, 04:31 AM
psholtz wrote:
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and make the wild guess that the same individual who is posting these shots of Satan is the one and the same individual who goes by the nicks "Insider" and several dozen others that I can't recall right now ("5125812912812412" was one, if I'm remembering correctly)...

Same guy who talks about Crowley's Book of the Flaw and what not..

Tell me if I'm right.. :-P

I think Insider is legit. This guy Just has nothing better do.

5125812912812412 was linked to 'anonymous', who I suspect was 'Leviathan'.

littlejohn
12-09-2005, 09:03 AM
Well I expect that China and Russia will destroy the US but China will over extend itself in the process without the US to sell to I dont think they will last more than a decade or two.
Europe is to immoral and burecratic to ever make it work. I realy dont think thier is much to worry about there. In my opinion thier will be two new centers of power South America and the mid east mainly Iraq and Iran. I expect htier will be a new supperpower come out of that area. I dont think its any accident that the bible more than once calls teh antichrist "The Assyrian". Just my two cents for all we know this may not be the beggining of the end yet.

redrat_
12-09-2005, 07:52 PM
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d146/clubc/Helal21.jpg