PDA

View Full Version : The war in Iraq is a model for police state Amerika...

nohope187
12-11-2004, 01:09 PM
Do you agree or disagree and why?..... :pint:

marypopinz
12-11-2004, 02:03 PM
I agree.
Why?
It is the truth.
Why?
1.Satanism
2.ignorance
3.apathy
4.lack of faith/hope/action/morality
5.more sheeple than people

Truth, trust!
Mary XXX

nohope187
12-11-2004, 02:53 PM
I guess this topic was a :-D no brainer, eh?

DarkChilde3D
12-23-2004, 10:26 AM
Just bring me his head.

http://darkchilde.rendervisions.com/bush.jpg

nohope187
12-23-2004, 04:17 PM
No, no, DC, assassination is a very bad idea.
Even if somone were successful, we would still be stuck with Cheney. Even if there was a way to eliminate the entire administration, another would be propped-up in its place being 10x more corrupt. Bush is just a puppet. You're wasting your time being angry at him. He's just following orders from his globalist masters. Besides, FBI,NSA and Dept. Homeland Security snoops probably are looking to shut this site down. In that case, were on borrowed time, buddy.
:-P

Born_To_Die
12-23-2004, 04:27 PM
He's right Bush is just a puppet. The real

powers are the Rockefeller family and the

Rothchilds.

marypopinz
12-23-2004, 09:14 PM
Yeah and that picture made me laugh, which I'm sure was the only intention of the creator.... hehehehehehehehehehe lololololololo

XXXXXX

get_real
02-24-2005, 01:36 PM
nohope187 wrote:
Do you agree or disagree and why?..... :pint:

I agree. The powerful finger has it's finger in everyslice of the pie (our earth). And yes, it pulls the strings on puppet Bush.

marypopinz
02-24-2005, 02:28 PM
The money-lenders in the temple is the age old problem that J.C. high-lighted for eternity.

You can't buy faith.
You can't buy love.

Believing is 9/10 ths of God's law. Hope accounts for the rest. Grace is the whole of the law. God is not about war or money or terror or any other form of bullshit. The devil reigns by deceit alone. People buy into his illusion/facade - the great lie: there is no God.

Who has the power?

The money-lenders/creators of war/Satanic forces
or God?

The Iraqi's may be war torn, and this moment in time will be but a memory for generations to come and come they will. Iraqi life will go on, sooner or later, this will all be a distant memory.

Things are changing so fast these days and things can change for the better, in an instant. Divine Intervention is real. Miracles do happen.

No one knows what the future will bring and we must never give up faith or lose hope in what is good... our God-given future.