PDA

View Full Version : "a wild ass among men; his hand shall be against every man, and every manís hand against him."

Thumper
12-13-2005, 01:23 AM
That verse comes from Genesis 16:12.

With all the things going on in Australia and Europe and the Middle East right now, that verse is almost prophetic.

It would seem common knowledge that it refers to arab muslims in general. Do you think that is the case?

discuss.

nomad
12-13-2005, 04:03 AM
It does appear to certainly point to the Arabs ...

anybody else have other views ?

Jimbo
12-13-2005, 07:47 AM
Genesis :-o :-o :-o

A Wild Ass Among Men

Genesis 6:12
"And God saw the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted their way upon the earth."

Genesis 16:12
And he shall be as a wild ass among men; his hand shall be against every man, and every manís hand against him; and he shall dwell over against all his brethren.

"brethren" - the members of a male religious order.

It can be interpreted in many other ways. It literally refers to a "he". A "he" everyone is against, & "he" is against even "his" own "fellow members of an order." Now, "who" could that possibly "be" ??? Any "ideas" ???
8-)

Bouncer
12-13-2005, 09:20 AM
Huia, Jimbo; some scenarios revealed through prophecy are literally played over and over again throughout history. It is not enoght to say, "Oh, that was so-and-so back in 231 B.C. . . .", because it could also be someone sitting next to you in Congress.

I believe that a member of the Council or someone close will break free and begin a campaign through the trusted back channels to prepare the media and the public for total disclosure of some very important secrets. Perhaps this is the "He"?

Thumper
12-13-2005, 10:11 AM
Jimbo wrote:

A Wild Ass Among Men

Genesis 6:12
"And God saw the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted their way upon the earth."

And he shall be as a wild ass among men; his hand shall be against every man, and every manís hand against him; and he shall dwell over against all his brethren.

It can be interpreted in many other ways. It literally refers to a "he". A "he" everyone is against, & "he" is against even "his" own "fellow members of an order." Now, "who" could that possibly "be" ??? Any "ideas" ???
8-)

you missed the part about being 'sons of Ishmael' refering to a direct tribe.

Jimbo
12-13-2005, 10:28 AM

A Wild Ass Among Men

American Standard Speaking Bible
http://www.speakingbible.com/asv/index.htm

I still don't see how a "he" could refer here to an entire "civilization". The verse is specifically refering to a single "man" amongst other "men."
8-)

Thumper
12-13-2005, 10:54 AM
Jimbo wrote:

A Wild Ass Among Men

American Standard Speaking Bible
http://www.speakingbible.com/asv/index.htm

I still don't see how a "he" could refer here to an entire "civilization". The verse is specifically refering to a single "man" amongst other "men."
8-)

the illuminati perhaps :-o :-P

redrat_
12-13-2005, 10:22 PM
You know I like the KJV Bible, I read the Bible and it seems straight forward to me, so lets spend another 6000 years trying to figure it. What ya say gents?