PDA

View Full Version : just a hunch, but I get a feeling that Sweden will be the next country to experience race riots


Thumper
12-15-2005, 09:45 PM
Countries like Australia that were wound up due to immigrant violence (that the police encourage due to their inaction, and other policies), in particular against their women, actually pale in comparison to what's happening in Sweden right now.

Apparently for years they have been suppressing the 'gang rape' culture that has taken hold there, but with the papers being NWO controlled and given our current political climate, they could certainly 'ride the wave' of ethnic conflict and bring it to a boil.

Here's something that makes the rounds on the internet that simply speaks to the inhumane conditions being wrought upon the Swedish people while the social engineers are no doubt waiting for the backlash.

http://fjordman.blogspot.com/2005/12/immigrant-rape-wave-in-sweden.html

Akbar
12-19-2005, 02:47 PM
The link is just some more propaganda. What about the rape of immigrant women by Swedish men? I'm sure the Swedish media does not report it, but it does happen. I'm sure it is reported less than the rape of Swedish women.

LaDominio
12-19-2005, 07:06 PM
Akbar wrote:
The link is just some more propaganda. What about the rape of immigrant women by Swedish men? I'm sure the Swedish media does not report it, but it does happen. I'm sure it is reported less than the rape of Swedish women.

Either way, people are being raped. Maybe we should just set up all the rapists in a line and shoot them? Maybe then they’ll get the message "rape is bad, you sick, evil shitbags".

This is 'justice', by societal definition, but since when has this society really known what justice is? I had watched "Gangs Of New York" tonight. When a society is rotten to the core, so are its people, and they indulge in the most vile and retched acts whenever they get the chance to.

In time, not too long from now, all these disgraceful creatures will kill the heck out of each other, until they are no more, because that is what occurs to an individual who submits to Satan. You rot from within, until one day; you collapse into a worthless heap of dust. The same applies to society.

God made it so, that Satan could never prosper in our realm, because all of his creations are doomed from their beginning, like building a sand castle on a high-tide beach. How many more civilizations must crumble to the ground, before we get the message? Just one more.

Akbar
12-19-2005, 09:12 PM
LaDominio,
I think you get my point which is that rape in itself is evil and not because it happens just to white women. Most people on this site only think about crime when it effects whites. So when I bring of the issue of what about the rape victims or crime victims of other races. There is either flowery explanations or denial.

Thumper
12-19-2005, 11:38 PM
I'm thinking about the events that precipitated the aussie race riots. and they are the same now.

Draken
12-20-2005, 01:20 AM
Akbar wrote:
The link is just some more propaganda. What about the rape of immigrant women by Swedish men? I'm sure the Swedish media does not report it, but it does happen. I'm sure it is reported less than the rape of Swedish women.

I don't think you have any idea, Akbar.

The article linked is a summation of cases (of which there are many) and info reported by Swedish news papers and the courts.

How come you're so sure rape of immigrant women by Swedish men occur, but are not reported? Where do you get that information? Swedish men are scared shitless for being called "racists" or "Nazis" so I don't think it would help their case if they themselves gave the Swedish politicians a genuine reason to call them that.

Since the state policy in Sweden is more mass immigration, state feminism, "Swedish culture and tradition=bad, Multiculturalism=good", the mass media downplays every new case of rape of Swedish women by non-White immigrant men for fear of the backlash it would cause if the Swedes knew the actual statistics.

Given the situation, it follows with crystal clear logic that if Swedish men were raping immigrant women it would be front page news in the papers, they would discuss it 24/7 on TV and radio and rub it in for weeks, milking it for all it's worth. It would so play into the hands of the politicians and the Powers That Be that I'll bet they wished it was true!

So Akbar, where are your facts to prove your point?

There are no such facts.

this
12-20-2005, 09:56 PM
Akhbar: some context

whether you are right or not about some presumably white posters on this site, lets look at the topic at hand.

Euro culture is one of feminism, single parent families, young women behaving as men. The key here is that the women are largely unprotected physically, relying on the vestiges of 'paternalism' for general good conduct.

In the Islamic immigrant situation some young women are Westernized, but many are physically protected by their families with chaperones.

Whether rapes are politically motivated, or elite sponsored we do not know. But between the two cultures, which way do you think it's going?

The question isn't racist, and perhaps you are - in your own assumptions. The question is not a question but an observation of societal deterioration. Many changes have happened the past decades, the people and movements who advocate more are on the wrong side.

Akbar
12-22-2005, 11:59 AM
I get my facts from white history. Media outlets controlled by whites always over report the crimes of nonwhites and under report the crimes of whites. Only nonwhites in those countries can share their true experiences, not the white media. I'm not sure how strong the nonwhite media is in other countries, but the black media in America always shed light of the racist white media. Look what happened after Katrina. The white media reported white families that were taking food from stores as doing it for survival and the blacks families who were doing the same thing as thieves. Now you tell me, if white controlled media in the US, which is more sophisticated and wealthy than any other white media outlet in the world can display blantant racism,the Swedes are then incapable of racism? I respectfully disagree with your views. I believe the NWO is rallying whites together to push for an all out race, religious war against nonwhites and Muslims. The media through there selective reporting are only fanning the flames.

this
12-22-2005, 03:42 PM
Akbar, I take it you are American, and to let you in on something, your media is the laughing stock of the whole world. Right wingers up here roll their eyes at the blatant propaganda called Fox for example. You have a lot to learn, including why you think the USA should be a beacon of hope for the world.


Akbar wrote:
Now you tell me, if white controlled media in the US, which is more sophisticated and wealthy than any other white media outlet in the world can display blantant racism,the Swedes are then incapable of racism? I respectfully disagree with your views.


You don't know my views yet, you just know that you can't come up with good reasons to my questions.

The background to all this is that the elites have used every wedge issue, including race, to destroy society from within. Take a look at savethemales.ca for some more context. It should take a few months of reading, including the thread on Communism and Antonio Gramsci.

But you are much more likely to be 'be right' in your own mind, as we all are, and keep your knee jerk views. That's what the forces of the NWO assume you will do, and why they take delight at making you angry.

Akbar
12-23-2005, 09:29 AM
This,
One thing we can agree on is that there is a small group of elites using everything with in their power to enslave the masses. We only tend to disagree when we try to identify this group. I feel the group is completely Jewish. If you follow savethemales.ca then you would believe it is the bankers working out of London.

angle
12-23-2005, 11:49 AM
Akbar wrote:
I get my facts from white history. Media outlets controlled by whites always over report the crimes of nonwhites and under report the crimes of whites.

Surely you've got that arse about face?

I cant find any recent statistics but according to the British Crime Survey (2000) there was 280,000 crimes that were considered by the victim to be racially motivated in 1999.

http://www.crimereduction.gov.uk/toolkits/rh020701.htm

The number of those attacks against ethnic minorities was 98,000.

http://www.crimereduction.gov.uk/toolkits/rh0208.htm

So if we do the maths less than 9% of the population are responsible for 65% of all reported racial crimes (which is 7.222 times more than they should be) while the other 91% of the population (the Whites) are responsible for 35% of racial crimes.

Yet according to you it's only whites that are racist or violent and its all being covered up by the media. Whereas, in actual fact, its the other way round.

Akbar
12-23-2005, 03:51 PM
Angle,
Most of the data you provided is from right wing racist organizations. I do not see them as a reliable source. These organizations benefit from sharing such information in hopes of speading the flames of a race war. The actual stats from US government sources state that most crime is committed by a fellow race member. In America, black on black crime is far greater than black on white crime. White on white crime is greater than black on white crime.

Khopesh
12-24-2005, 02:19 AM
Where do your statistics come from Akbar?
Fox news?
If there were rapes by white men on middle eastern women not only the media but the entire middle eastern minority would be screaming.

Every year there are pack rapes of young Australian girls by middle eastern gangs, in one harrowing court case recently in Australia a Lebonese guy even used the defence in court that it was a part of his culture to rape women so he should not be punished for it, also Australian girls were whores and basicly deserved what they got!

Ive never heard of a middle eastern women being raped by a white man although im sure its probably happened somewhere at sometime.

Im sorry my friend but in general white men find middle eastern women extreamly unapealing the same however cannot be said for white girls to middle eastern men!

You decide man, but personally I find your assertations absolutly idiotic.

Akbar
12-28-2005, 11:24 AM
Khopesh,
Fox news is a right wing conservative news agency whose stats should closely resemble yours.
So white men are not attracted to nonwhite women?
This is an absurd statement. Surely, white men are attracted to nonwhite women. The only difference is that they do not marry them. They will rape and use them, but not marry them. This is the history.

Khopesh
12-30-2005, 08:33 AM
Fox news is the murdoch wing of the new world order, which im sure you realise champions Feminism, Multiculturalism, Globalism etc etc.

Most of those described as (genuinly) radical right wing or nationalists or ultra nationalists radically apose all of the above.

The terms right and left wing now are basicly meaningless as most people can see there is bugger all difference between the actual policys of either camp.

You I think are confuseing right wing outdated arts course rhetoric with the current neo con, jewish or family financial elite of which my friend the white man is their greatest threat!

But that doesnt change the fact that countrys like Sweden and Australia are being eaten from within by subversive middle eastern elements raping and murdering the locals.

Thumper
12-30-2005, 11:23 AM
things like this can't continue indefinately.

the multi-cultists have been planning for a backlash from the very beginning, and the last time the fecal matter hit the fan we had incidents like Kosovo and ethnic cleansing.

Akbar
12-31-2005, 05:02 AM
Khopesh,
The white man is being used by them to create their control of the world. They share this in several movies that are derived from their Biblical inspired race superiority complex. They want you to believe that you are fighting against the forces of evil, but you are really fighting on the same team with them.

Insider
12-31-2005, 08:19 AM
Akbar wrote:
Khopesh,
The white man is being used by them to create their control of the world. They share this in several movies that are derived from their Biblical inspired race superiority complex. They want you to believe that you are fighting against the forces of evil, but you are really fighting on the same team with them.

Three Indonesian girls beheaded
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/4387604.stm

Thumper
12-31-2005, 11:33 AM
Akbar wrote:
Khopesh,
The white man is being used by them to create their control of the world. They share this in several movies that are derived from their Biblical inspired race superiority complex. They want you to believe that you are fighting against the forces of evil, but you are really fighting on the same team with them.

So by being aware of racially motivated crime, we are helping the illuminati. great theory there.

Akbar
12-31-2005, 02:49 PM
Thumper,
No, you made the blueprint for racially motivated crime.

Thumper
12-31-2005, 04:06 PM
Akbar wrote:
Thumper,
No, you made the blueprint for racially motivated crime.

stop arguing circles.

first you say whites are inherently evil and non-whites are blameless, and then when said whites form a separatist movement you say that can't be allowed. you have to make up your mind about whether whites are evil, or if they are responsible for you.

Akbar
01-03-2006, 11:59 AM
Thumper,
I see nothing wrong with you and your white separatist friends wanting a homeland for themselves. I only state that rationally this would not happen due to the large consequences. The NWO is not finished using you as the superman to deliver the world to them. They invented the white supremacy idealogy for their purposes. They know it is a lie and they hold the keys to unlocking it. The solution is to bring you back into the human fold by working with all races for the freedom of all of humanity. I want to share something with you that you may not be aware of. All nations under stand that they need some form of immigration to help their nations transition older workers to a smooth retirement. Most industrial countries due to their declining birth rate and the large number of older workers going into retirement need an influx of young workers. Most of the young workers in those countries do not want to do certain types of work for low pay, so those countries have to rely on immigrants to do work to make up for their losses. Isreal is the only country that does not rely on immigrants only because they get a yearly subsidy from the United States. Also, besides needing immigrants to do work. Most countries allow immigration as a form of propaganda to reinforce relationships with the countries in which the immigrants originated. It like if you treat my people bad, how can I trust you in a business relationship. This is one of the reasons why Western countries do not round up all of them immigrants and deport them like most whites suggest because they do not see the big picture.

Thumper
01-03-2006, 06:28 PM
Akbar wrote:
Thumper,
I see nothing wrong with you and your white separatist friends wanting a homeland for themselves. I only state that rationally this would not happen due to the large consequences. The NWO is not finished using you as the superman to deliver the world to them. They invented the white supremacy idealogy for their purposes. They know it is a lie and they hold the keys to unlocking it. The solution is to bring you back into the human fold by working with all races for the freedom of all of humanity. I want to share something with you that you may not be aware of. All nations under stand that they need some form of immigration to help their nations transition older workers to a smooth retirement. Most industrial countries due to their declining birth rate and the large number of older workers going into retirement need an influx of young workers. Most of the young workers in those countries do not want to do certain types of work for low pay, so those countries have to rely on immigrants to do work to make up for their losses. Isreal is the only country that does not rely on immigrants only because they get a yearly subsidy from the United States. Also, besides needing immigrants to do work. Most countries allow immigration as a form of propaganda to reinforce relationships with the countries in which the immigrants originated. It like if you treat my people bad, how can I trust you in a business relationship. This is one of the reasons why Western countries do not round up all of them immigrants and deport them like most whites suggest because they do not see the big picture.

we've already belabored and debunked the ponzi scheme known as social security, so moving on to your more salient point...

can you point to any modern country in the world that endorses 'white supremacist' ideology that promotes the domination/genocide of other races?

of course not. this is just another Red Herring about the threat of 'white' domination of everyone else, when really most whites just want nothing to do with the third world.

the solution is to step away from this globalism that wants to rule us all, and go back to independent nations.

Ozziecynic
01-03-2006, 07:03 PM
All nations under stand that they need some form of immigration to help their nations transition older workers to a smooth retirement. Most industrial countries due to their declining birth rate and the large number of older workers going into retirement need an influx of young workers. Most of the young workers in those countries do not want to do certain types of work for low pay, so those countries have to rely on immigrants to do work to make up for their losses.
:-? Who understands the Globlists that believe in neo liberal hayekian economics thats who!.http://members.tripod.com/~american_almanac/vonhayek.htm
Economists that believe in the power of Nation states and soverignty like Maynard Keynes for example never had such crazy ideas of Multiculturalism in western nations or that the population needed immigration to boost its workforce when plenty of youth in the countries in question need to be trained for these jobs and enter the workfore after school age.

The only reason many business dont employ many lower skilled anglos in western nations is not because they wont do the jobs but because the employers discriminate Yes discriminate against whites in the native population in preference for coloured workers for the reasons of believing they will work for lower wages or not join trade unions which is all rubbish because many coloureds workers do neither!.Also they use age discrimination in Australia with anyone over 21 no longer being considered a junior therefore not able to be trained for trades or vocationl jobs which require on the job training!.Which i believe is plain stupid especially when they claim they have a skill shortages in trades at the present time in Australia and thus Business councils are claiming they need to import non white trades people which is all rubbish.

As you should be able to tell capitalism is no longer a friend of the white man but very much a pro multiracial machine for producing a surplus of useless widgets and services for the majority of non whites.

I suggest many business owners are of cause nothing but in the fraternity themselves this explains there white upon white racism obviously they consciously following the masonic creed of equality, liberty, fraternity of man, meaning of cause they do not discriminate against ethnic races!.Such business are nothing but race traitors in my view and happy not to slave for them and infact I hope their crummy enterprise goes to wall for betraying the youth of western nations!. :-x

Akbar
01-04-2006, 03:40 AM
Both Thumper and Ozzie appear to have the same socialist views. An intelligent nonwhite person would tell you that there is white supremacy in the world in the form of Western civilization. All races are not given the same opportunites as whites in the West. Sure they are given token opportunites so they do not disrupt the system. In the West if you are qualified for a position then you would most likely get it especialy if you are white. Yes, the West currently offers more opportunities than any other country, but it still has problems that need improvement. I agree the world is moving towards a more global society. It is being moved by two competing sides. God wants man to work together for the benefit of human excellence. Satan wants man to be separate and easily divided, so he can continue to exploit mankind. The problem is what you stated Thumper, that most whites do not care about the third world. So that is why you have immigration in your country. Either you fight your country exploitation of the third world or the people from those countries will flood your country looking for opportunities. Both Thumper and Ozzie are quick to state that they should not be blamed for the crimes of their ancestors, but that fact is that we live in a world that continue to suffer from the crimes of your ancestors. The question I have for you is what is most important your race or humanity?

Ozziecynic
01-04-2006, 07:06 PM
AK:
Both Thumper and Ozzie appear to have the same socialist views.
My own political views are beyond Left and Right as is the whole post modern political spectrum and anyone that believes otherwise is naive!.

An intelligent nonwhite person would tell you that there is white supremacy in the world in the form of Western civilization. All races are not given the same opportunites as whites in the West.
:-? White supremacy maybe, but for how much longer i believe its life span will be limited with the multiple birth rates of non whites in the world and the high non white immigration to western nations and their domination of the education system esp, Asians although i agree arabs are in the same boat as caucasians in this respect!.
Even when the white supremacy ends you will still have to contend with the Jews whom believe themselves to be even more superior!.

Also if it wasnt for white supremacy via british imperialism and capitalism you ragheads wouldnt even be in any white nations enjoying its material standards of living as Capitalists and Trotskyites alike would have no requirement for you in there pawn plans so actually you have alot to thank white supremacy for!.
:-?

angle
01-06-2006, 05:32 AM
Akbar wrote:
Angle,
Most of the data you provided is from right wing racist organizations. I do not see them as a reliable source.

I'm sorry mate but under no circumstances can the present British government be described as a "right wing racist organization". Have you got any proof for such an outlandish claim? Obviously from a reliable source.;-)