PDA

View Full Version : When Exactly did Hollywood come up with the phrase "TIN FOIL HAT"?

redrat11
12-17-2005, 08:46 PM
The farthest back I can remember when H-Wood coined the term TIN FOIL HAT in a movie or TV series to mock conspiracy people as "KOOKS" was in the tv series Mork and MINDY, I remember a few episodes when the neighbor person on that show would where a TIN FOIL HAT, and appear to everybody to be crazy. Any movies or shows you remember the TIN FOIL HAT used to mock conspiracy minded people?

redrat_
12-17-2005, 09:16 PM
Nope, but daddy thinks you would look great in one and probably be right at home.

redrat11
12-17-2005, 09:28 PM
you mean you don't have one redrat?

nohope187
12-17-2005, 09:37 PM
I think Dukes of Hazard was the latest to use that.

redrat11
12-17-2005, 10:03 PM
I was going to rent that movie today, but i remembered someone telling me the ENVIROMENTALIST MOVEMENT theme in it. Oh well. the tv series was comedic and good for laughs.

redrat_
12-17-2005, 10:21 PM
Now that King Kong is out Redrat111, maybe they could make one about your life. They could call it Ding Dong.

redrat11
12-17-2005, 10:26 PM
Redrat "111" are we already "sauced" 'HUEY BOY" lay off the Liqour..

redrat11
12-17-2005, 10:32 PM
And by the way rr what happen to your DEMONIC artistry, we all are waiting for your next "PLAGERISM"...as in stealing someone else's ART WORK!

redrat_
12-17-2005, 10:42 PM
Oh if Satan himself showed up here you guys would never know it, But if I were you I would stay away from the connection of the Old Man and the Computer. You see this is part of the plan, but don't believe me. Just ignore daddy dearest. You have been warned. BTW what art are you referring to? Just a hypothetical comment here, What if I were Satan!!!

redrat11
12-17-2005, 10:45 PM
What if i were SATAN! What have you gone off the DEEP END? PLEEEEEEZE

redrat_
12-17-2005, 10:52 PM
I said hypothetical, Daddy Dearest has no credentials to show, but move away from the computer info are I will make it and you sound silly. Off the deep end seems I was accused of that before by someone of some importance. Well never mind, but like I said man, what art?

redrat11
12-17-2005, 10:59 PM
What ART? Your the one who's been drawing that SATANIC CRAP on this FORUM.. under the names first off IGNT and then rr, and lord knows what before that, you mocked The great TB with your DEMONIC CRAP.

redrat11
12-17-2005, 11:11 PM
Oh! now I get your drift "MAN" It's all that damm LIQUOR! Look man lay off the shit, I know what that crap will do to you.

redrat_
12-17-2005, 11:18 PM
Well where is this art I don't see it any where and where is this great TB and who is this great TB and was he greater than Satan. If so where is he, she, or it. Really now, Crap art why would crap art offend anyone. I would like to see it. BTW I do believe that if you keep up that computer linked with Satan crap you will need to start stocking up on tin foil. You see I think it hits a raw nerve in the Old Man and times are getting short. About 31 years now, but who's counting. Pressure, pressure so much to do and so little time to do it. Don't you think its nice of me to sort of warn you. Have you noticed the change in this site, wonder why. Almost as if something were keeping tabs on this place. No you guys would have figured it out by now. Oh well.

redrat11
12-17-2005, 11:30 PM
Ok, enough is enough! your sounding like a complete "KOOK" now take your words, which I could easily copy here, and THINK what the HELL you are saying MAN! You SIR KEEP threating people on this forum as if they are nothing, I'm personally going to stop your BS! Now if you want to discuss something that irritates you let me know, and we'll discuss it. I personally have gone off the DEEP END on this forum, and I regret it, because i realize everybody has their OPINION on things.

redrat_
12-17-2005, 11:48 PM
Words, words, words you can feel the miasma that is coiling around this forum now. It is not my doing or are you claiming that it is. You watch and tell me what you see. Are you a child, are you a young adult. I have my opinion. Remember the 31 years that I threw out, stop it, another one comes. I didn't say I was Satan, I asked what if I was Satan. I don't even know if you believe in such a thing. Can you concentrate on a topic if so do so. I threaten no one that I am aware of. Just a lonely landlord seeking tenants. What you write is not even rational. I said that if you continue with certain ramblings you might bring attention to yourself. Thats being friendly and helpful, not threatening. Wake up man, as so many post on this site, things are getting down to the wire. Have you ever heard the saying "said the spider to the fly". Anyway its time to put another log on the fire, you see I am particularly susceptible to the cold.

redrat11
12-17-2005, 11:58 PM
Ok, Lets examine your statements: What if I were Satan, and I"m susceptible to the cold. Well lets start by saying that COLD is a non TERM because COLD only exist where HEAT is dissipated, and as far as you thinking you are SATAN, WELL lets just say WELCOME to the CROWD. DO you know how many PEOPLE can claim that? And just for the record I think anyone who would think he IS SATAN is IRRATIONAL!

redrat11
12-18-2005, 12:11 AM
Look PERSON! I don't want any anger between FORUM readers1 I simply give my OPINION On things and that's IT! I hope you find whatever the HELL your looking for! Now if you want BULLSHIT ILLUMINIST CRAP go to (Above top secret .com) and (RINF.COM) I'm simply one mind out here...

redrat11
12-18-2005, 01:40 AM
Now I'm so angry, we're going to shut down HOLLYWOOD! OH, you think not, well THE REAL AMERICAN PEOPLE WILL.... AS i'm writing this my computer shut down!!!!! YOU People keep up with this shit! YOU"ll see!...

redrat_
12-18-2005, 09:23 AM
The stammering of youth waifing across the valleys of indecision. The Tin Foil Hat would go nicely with a Lead Overcoat and some Concrete Shoes.