PDA

View Full Version : Thiaoouba Prophecy

igwt
12-18-2005, 01:33 AM
Interesting site regarding one man's perception of the universe.

Site link (http://www.thiaoouba.com/)

Jimbo
12-18-2005, 09:15 AM
The Thiaoouba Prophecy - ??? - :-o :-o :-o

Space/Time Intra-Dimensional Travel

The Thiaoouba Prophecy
Supposedly based on real facts, this is the story of a man that was picked up by aliens & taken to their world, where their society was supposedly more advanced (in some ways) than ours. They had flying crafts, unlike the airplane, telepathic powers, etc. However, I wouldn’t waste my time reading it again. There is nothing there that deserves a 2nd read. Obviously hard to believe, especially for those who do not believe that alien crafts have a place in our world. I don’t believe or disbelieve. I am just open to all logical possibilities, as there are “hieroglyphics” left by ancient civilization where they depict alien beings & crafts. Also the immense & perfectly sculpted ancient landing strips visible from miles above the ground in South America. The “Philadelphia Experiment,” etc. All of these point to the possibility of other dimensions beyond our perception… In the movie “Contact,” the character played by Jodie Foster is taken by a time-craft to another world, in another dimension.

Thank God for "Freedom Of Speech"...
8-)

igwt
12-18-2005, 02:58 PM
SORRY I MENTIONED IT

this
12-18-2005, 03:30 PM
I was just going to say, igwt, thanks for posting the link. There's lots there including the theory of our earth having a core that is heating up. And the gyst being that we should pray for an ice age!

Shannow
12-18-2005, 11:03 PM
LOL,
as I read that, I recalled that the moderator in some nuclear reactions can be carbon.

Wouldn't it be just our luck to be concentrating on greenhouse gasses (CO2), when were in fact removing the control rods from the underground nuclear reactor ?