PDA

View Full Version : if architecture is the religion of the masons, can certain architectural designs be evil omens?

Thumper
12-21-2005, 02:52 AM
it seems everything is an altar to satan these days...

also, does anyone have an opinion about Feng Shui?

LaDominio
12-21-2005, 05:39 AM
I was in a shopping centre, the other day, when I noticed that the ceiling had been decorated with upside-down Christmas trees. This is satanic tradition.
Out of curiosity (and boredom), I wandered into a Toys'R'Us to have a look at what kids are playing with these days. I saw a gay Barbie doll, no kidding, a homosexual Barbie doll called 'Liam' or something, who was dressed clearly as 100% queer. I couldn’t believe it! I also saw a little doll with black hair, a trident, devil horns and a very occultist-looking mirror with flames in the reflection. Also a “Pagan Brat” doll (?).

Thumper
12-21-2005, 10:52 AM
exactly. what else is considered satanic though, besides the obvious (such as inverting things)?

what about Feng Shui where they talk about 'energy' in your household, and how it can be corrected through better architecture?

Saturnino
12-21-2005, 10:58 AM
All attempts to control the supernatural forces are basically witchcraft. That's what Feng Shui is. What amazes me is that doctors, lawyers use that shit in their offices. Putting a mirror in front of a door to send away bad spirits. Come on.

Witchcraft is a door to Satan because the only way a person can use supernatural forces is when a demon does something to her. They will mess around with it until a demon does something for real, and then they become enslaved to the practice. You won't find one person who deals with Feng Shui who is not involved with other occultic activity.

Thumper
12-21-2005, 11:21 AM
i posted this question on GLP and someone responded that it was basically 'sacred geometry'

any mention of this so-called 'sacred geometry' in the bible?

nohope187
12-21-2005, 01:41 PM
It's kinda interesting how most american churches have gothic pagan phallic architecture with those pointy steeples or dome shaped like capital hill. I think that says something pretty clear about who they really worship.

nohope187
12-21-2005, 01:46 PM
I haven't seen anything about "sacred geometry" in OT KJV. Pretty sure it's not in the gospels either. I don't know about the rest of NT though.

Indred
12-21-2005, 05:25 PM
Thumper wrote:
i posted this question on GLP and someone responded that it was basically 'sacred geometry'

Yes, the Ark of Noah, The Ark of the Covenant, Solomon's Temple, and more are based on very sacred geometry and the exact measurements are given in the Bible.

Thumper
12-21-2005, 06:05 PM
Indred wrote:

Thumper wrote:

Yes, the Ark of Noah, The Ark of the Covenant, Solomon's Temple, and more are based on very sacred geometry and the exact measurements are given in the Bible.

are we allowed to copy this? :-P :-o :-D :-)

Indred
12-21-2005, 08:01 PM
If you mean the Biblical items I mentioned, I suppose if it could be afforded. Solomons Temple is being prepared now in the same way it was prepared the 1st time. The estimated cost is 150 Billion Dollars. The inside is solid gold. It is being prepared in the same prefab way as the 1st Temple of Solomon, not Herod's reconstruction.

Saturnino
01-03-2006, 10:34 AM
Sacred geometry just because it has measurements ? I guess any blueprint has some kind of measure, and it doesn't make them all sacred.

There was a meaning in the construction: the outter court, the holy of holies, etc., but it is nothing occult, since it is explained in the Bible.

muslim4life
04-08-2008, 02:06 PM
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"> listen hw intresting this is..........

u knw wen u watch horror films about witches, and wen ppl sacafrise thongs or ppl
well hav u noticed they always hav a big ( very big) star

and u can draw a star two ways ..... ethier two triangles or the other way, well the star witht he two triaangle is a devils sign.did u knw tht??:eek:
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Clock_Princess
05-23-2008, 10:18 PM
I was watching a youtube video where John Todd was holding an interview. I remember him saying that the altars in catholic churches are very similar to the altars used in demonic rituals. Not exactly the same, being as I'm pretty sure they don't have the Crucifix as the centerpeice, but the main geometry and make of it is similar.

Just something interesting. If I find the link to that video I'll post it.

KennyWally
05-26-2008, 09:18 PM
it seems everything is an altar to satan these days...

also, does anyone have an opinion about Feng Shui?

for the altar part, it was anton lavay who said that the tv set was satans altar,

so, armed with knowing that, I cannot be surprised there are many other altars around us that we normally don't notice.

and feng shui, was most likely created out of the mystery religions, with help from the demonic realm, to set up these protocols of beliefs. [ in the book of enoch, the fallen angels stole secrets from heaven b4 they were thrown out, and coincidentally the same is recounted in the koran by the jinn. the demons use those secrets, with their own symbolism to create many many different religions, many are secretive ]