PDA

View Full Version : Alex Jones for President

nomad
12-22-2005, 11:19 PM
http://www.prisonplanet.tv/video/221205weeklyreportwmbb.htm

good free video ... AJ lets the NWO have it.

LaDominio
12-23-2005, 04:53 AM
No, he does not.

Alex Jones may point to some interesting 'conspiracies', but the direction of his aggression is completely wasted. He has been professionally manipulated to focus in the wrong direction, making him a distraction, rather that a threat against the NWO. If he were a threat to the NWO, he would be dead by now, I can assure you. Instead, he is a tool used FOR the NWO.

Bouncer
12-23-2005, 07:56 AM
That is one of the paradigms of mass control and destabilization of the common power base.

Just think of all of the scenarios which seem logical but fail in actual execution. These are the straws, and it takes experience and research to know the difference.

nomad
12-23-2005, 10:14 AM
LaDominio wrote:
No, he does not.

Alex Jones may point to some interesting 'conspiracies', but the direction of his aggression is completely wasted. He has been professionally manipulated to focus in the wrong direction, making him a distraction, rather that a threat against the NWO. If he were a threat to the NWO, he would be dead by now, I can assure you. Instead, he is a tool used FOR the NWO.

LaDominio please explain in detail how this works.

I am surprised that he is still alive myself.

Jimbo
12-23-2005, 10:22 AM
Representative Ron Paul For "U.S. President"... :-o :-o :-o

Representative Ron Paul For "U.S. President"...
Ron Paul - Is the best fit congress person for the Presidency of "The United States Of America," without a doubt.

Ron Paul - Speeches
http://www.house.gov/paul/legis_congrec.htm

Ron Paul - Project Freedom
http://www.house.gov/paul

Congressman Ron Paul - Our Thomas Jefferson
http://www.sianews.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1341

Reconsidering The Patriot Act
http://www.house.gov/paul/tst/tst2005/tst050205.htm

National ID Bill A Trojan Horse - Ron Paul
http://www.hiddenmysteries.org/texas/political/trojan.html

Congress Grovels For The WTO - Texa's Straight Talk
http://www.house.gov/paul/tst/tst2003/tst111703.htm

Thank God for "Freedom Of Speech"...
8-)

Thumper
12-23-2005, 10:25 AM
AJ is the 'Hard Copy' of the Patriot movement. He assumes that most people have the attention span of hamsters, so instead of letting the info speak for itself, he injects a lot of sensationalism, without going into depth or oferring an interesting historicaly parralell like other people do. This is why i prefer listening to Dr. Stan Monteith of as late.

nomad
12-23-2005, 10:45 AM
Thumper wrote:
AJ is the 'Hard Copy' of the Patriot movement. He assumes that most people have the attention span of hamsters, so instead of letting the info speak for itself, he injects a lot of sensationalism, without going into depth or oferring an interesting historicaly parralell like other people do. This is why i prefer listening to Dr. Stan Monteith of as late.

Any links for you would advise for Stan Monteith ?

LaDominio
12-23-2005, 04:40 PM
nomad wrote:
LaDominio please explain in detail how this works.

I am surprised that he is still alive myself.

Of course he is still alive. What threat does he pose? Nil, for he is a tool, like David Icke!

Alex Jones does not ever produce any information of much use.

I think this statement will help you to understand:

Bouncer wrote:
Just think of all of the scenarios which seem logical but fail in actual execution. These are the straws, and it takes experience and research to know the difference.

What we should realize, is that change will only be achieved by spiritual purity, as true ability is attained through it. This is what that they donít want you to know. They WANT you to be angry with them, because anger keeps you in a cage.

nomad
12-23-2005, 05:51 PM
If we look at the most popular man on Earth ... he

did got very angry and the action he took was one

of violence towards the instruments used in

the manipulation which in his times were the tables

of the moneychangers ... anyway we can do the same

thing today ?

psholtz
12-23-2005, 10:50 PM
LaDominio wrote:
No, he does not.

I don't necessarily agree...

AJ has enough publicity and notority to make any attempted murder on him look *extremely* suspicious, and at the same time I don't think he represents a real threat to the Power Elite.. To the mainstream American, even to those who are clued into what's happening in Washington, he does look like a bit of cook, and his following - although devoted - is quite small and - sad to say - quite powerless.

I don't think it's worth the time and effort (and, perhaps most importantly, potential exposure) of the NWO to take him out...

nohope187
12-24-2005, 02:03 PM
The only time Alex really ever gets any major air time is when he's a guest on Coast to Coast Am and that's usually on when most in America are sleeping and the rest of the world is at work. It's funny listening to him. He says, "people are waking up, we're making great progress in getting our freedom back" as if he's looking at himself in the mirror trying to convince himself that it's happening when it's really not.

nomad
12-24-2005, 03:07 PM
nohope187 wrote:
The only time Alex really ever gets any major air time is when he's a guest on Coast to Coast Am and that's usually on when most in America are sleeping and the rest of the world is at work. It's funny listening to him. He says, "people are waking up, we're making great progress in getting our freedom back" as if he's looking at himself in the mirror trying to convince himself that it's happening when it's really not.

people are really waking up ... look at how the

membership of this superb site is rising.

nohope187
12-24-2005, 03:21 PM
There's usually no more than 12 people visiting the site on any given day.

LaDominio
12-24-2005, 04:27 PM
People arenít really waking up, just raising an eyebrow... It is, nevertheless, strange how many people seem to become more suspicious with little provocation. Most people are quite comfortable with their little boat of happiness, and you can be sure that they will die a captainís death when it sinks.

Alex Jones is a distraction, and he has no solutions to the problems that he rants about. Neither do his followers. Thatís the thing I donít understand about these people. No solutions. So whatís the point? Nil.

Merry Christmas by the way :-)

Bouncer
12-27-2005, 09:15 AM
LaDominio wrote:

Thatís the thing I donít understand about these people. No solutions. So whatís the point? Nil.

Some bosses talk like that: don't come to me with a problem unless you think about a solution. Even a suggestion is better than nothing, else it is "Dreams and vapours, less than a moment before the eye and forgotten when unseen."

BlueAngel
11-26-2008, 09:29 PM
Alex Jones is of no value to the CAUSE.