PDA

View Full Version : Is Beer evil? Is Satan behind beer?

rushdoony
12-12-2004, 12:36 PM
I remember reading on an Australian website, that I wish I could find again, that when a person drinks beer they are "Eating Shit".
Because the scientist said that in the process of making beer a microorganism, a living animal albeit small, eats a grain ( I don't know if I'm using the correct objects ) and then the excretion from this process ( feces from the microoranism ) is used to make beer.
So Satan has really infiltrated Molsons well.
Almost like " I will use Beer Companies to promote poison ( drinking liquid shit ) amongst young people that brings down inhibitions to having anti-family sex so more babies will be born to single mothers or more abortions will occur".

Remember the first time you had a beer? It tasted awful ( because you were really drinking s*** ) but now you're just used to it, acquired a taste, or addicted so you crave more.
So through heavy advertising Satan has made drinking s*** imperative to be popular or to be considered COOL!

The beer companies better suppress this topic pretty quick because if they don't, beer consumption might become uncool and cost them $5 billion in lost sales per year.

madkhao
12-12-2004, 01:00 PM
Of course satan is behind beer.
And the way you put it, his behind literally is beer.
get men drunk
drunk men make bad husbands
get women drunk
drunk women make easy targets
get them drunk together
drunk couples make dysfunctional families
it just goes on forever

zanyzan311
12-12-2004, 01:08 PM
I'm sorry guys, I'm having a tough time with this onw. Remember, Jesus' first miracle was turning water into wine. So He obviously didn't think it was devil juice. He also says "do not let your drunkenness lead you to sin". Which i take to mean that drunkenness is not a sin in itself, but its easy to commit sins when you are drunk. Obviously. I'm not advocating getting tore up, but are we talking specifically about beer here? OR alcohol in general. :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: OK maybe i am advocating getting sloshed.

nohope187
12-12-2004, 01:12 PM
I guess Anheiser Bush should change the name Budweiser to Poop and Poop Lite. :pint:

lady
12-12-2004, 01:19 PM
I have to agree with zanyzan311, anything in excess is bad. If you take beer away from people that abuse alcohol, they'll find something else to substitute it with (drugs, food, sex, etc.).

rushdoony
12-12-2004, 01:24 PM
Reply to Zanyzan311:

It could apply to alcohol in general if it's made in the same general way i.e. a living microorganism consuming a grain and then excreting ( fermenting ? ) the result.
I wanted to highlight beer because the Beer Culture has made such giant leaps forward and is very popular amongst teens and younger people.
Heck it's everywhere and I heard someone say " I don't drink alcohol just beer".
The Beer Culture needs to be investigated and brought to heel. I mean just the truth come out in straightforward language. Like: "You are literally drinking shit".

The Jesus part I can't really answer.
To me he would say You should not steal, not even once. Likewise he would say You should not drink poison, not even once.

nohope187
12-12-2004, 01:42 PM
Some old testament Israeli's made a covenant with God and became Nazerenes. Samson being one of them. I think Christ might of been one too, :-P not to mention being the son of God.

rushdoony
12-12-2004, 01:46 PM
nohope187:

Could you please be more clear on what you are talking about? Are you supposed to be on a different forum? Stay on topic please.

sablefish
12-12-2004, 08:55 PM
Perhaps I am wrong .. But the reason that mankind decided to be farmers instead of hunter gatherers.. is because the main reason that men and women stayed in one place and cultivated crops was because the crops allowed them to drink beer..

And the rest of you guys are nuts for believing anything different... Civilization was developed because of beer.. Do a google on it.

That's my opinion.. and Jesus did not bitch about it...
Yummy.. I like beer, .. But too much of it or wine makes me unrespectable.. .. However, the only reason that our ancestors turned to agriculture was to grow grain .. which they turned into beer.... Like I said... I like beer.. Hic-up burp.

nohope187
12-12-2004, 09:03 PM
Belay my last. A sudden wave of retardation just hit me. Must be that evil s#@t beer. :oops:

rushdoony
12-12-2004, 09:12 PM
Fablefish,

Do you know where you would be if you took the money you spent on beer, plus the lost productivity from the next day. What does this add up to over just the last ten years?
What about your health too, what if you had replaced those beers with freshly squeezed orange juice, how much better your health would be.
I understand your attitude, it makes you part of the in crowd. You are a cool guy by worldly standards.

nohope187
12-12-2004, 09:22 PM
Okay, now that I'm thinnkin' straight again,(Hey thanx Bernie) I think the coolest song for this topic is Ozzy Osbourn's "Demon Alcohol"! Yeaheah! :-P

freeman
12-12-2004, 09:44 PM
Actually, I'm kind of on the fence with this topic, because even though I was born into a evangelical Christian teetotalling family, I drink one beer per day to forestall kidney stone formation.
After suffering great torment over the past five years passing numerous exquisitely painful stones, I came across a Finnish study that indicated that nominal beer consumption seemed to greatly reduce the problem.

Cheery, Beer-y Kidneys (http://www.sciencenews.org/pages/sn_arc99/9_18_99/food.htm)

After all, if you really want to extend this "poop" analogy to its uttermost limits, isn't cheese manufactured in much the same way, through fermentation and microbiotic excretion?

Ahmad
12-13-2004, 04:57 AM
Peace all,

Intoxicants in general give access to Satan and his tribe (the Jinn-beings) to take over our minds, and control us like puppets to serve their own material lusts, ever wondered why intoxicated people act like different persons!

2:219

They ask you about intoxicants and gambling: say, "In them there is a gross sin, and some benefits for the people. But their sinfulness far outweighs their benefit." They also ask you what to give to charity: say, "The excess." GOD thus clarifies the revelations for you, that you may reflect,

5:90

O you who believe, intoxicants, and gambling, and the altars of idols, and the games of chance are abominations of the devil; you shall avoid them, that you may succeed.

5:91

The devil wants to provoke animosity and hatred among you through intoxicants and gambling, and to distract you from remembering GOD, and from observing the Contact Prayers (Salat). Will you then refrain?

sablefish
12-13-2004, 10:36 AM
mushdummy.

madkhao
12-13-2004, 11:09 AM
I would like to be more clear on my opinion.

Beer cannot be bad. It's the people who worship beer. Yet Satan-the temptor-who knows the human will is weak says to you,

"Ye shall not surely get drunk and pass out but the more ye drink you will be like a beer drinking god to your friends."

Moderation is a virtue.

The wisest king in all the world said,

Proverbs 23:29-30 Who hath woe? who hath sorrow? who hath contentions? who hath babbling? who hath wounds without cause? who hath redness of eyes? They that tarry long at the wine; they that go to seek mixed wine.

sablefish
12-13-2004, 09:06 PM
I agree beer is not bad or evil.. But say what you will.. I still like the buzz... and it is an ancient remedy for sleeplessness.. If you take any pills for any reason.. You are as guilty or more than I am.. My vices are coffee in the morning and less than a six-pack at night... And if I smoke some pot now and then it beats going to a shrink.. Tell me I'm wrong.. My vices and "medicines" come to less than $5 per day... and I enjoy my life... So go ahead and yell at me all you do gooders.. I am 60 years old and I don't care... (Wait until you get to be 60 and you will see what I mean).. This is my life, and I am having a good time.. And if you think it is selfish for me to have a good time.. Get a life... Or go into a cave somewhere and spend your life in prayer for whatever God you chose..

But don't bug me with condemnation for wanting to slurp on something that is the very foundation of civilization itself.

Hic-up.

marypopinz
12-13-2004, 09:07 PM
Ah alcohol...
the great social lubricant

mary XXX

nohope187
12-13-2004, 09:47 PM
I like to call it liquid courage! :pint: :-P

thokhanCep
12-16-2004, 03:48 AM
Well here's the deal on this poop/satan subject. If you hate the beer. Hate the grains hate the vegetables and corn or what ever else is sprayed with fertilizer. Manure. So what's worse drinking beer through the process of fermentation , or eating food that has actually been sprayed down with sh*t??? If you really think an alcoholic beverage can be evil and have satan himself inside the bottle you should look and research: ABSINTHE

Beer fermentation link:
http://www.emc.maricopa.edu/faculty/farabee/BIOBK/BioBookGlyc.html
Yes beer binging is bad so is being an alcoholic
Can you eat the hops and barley to catch a buzz?
I don't know I have never tried.
Cocaine the powder and the rock are bad. Chewing coa coa leaves thins out your blood and could allow you to climb mountains. So cocaine bad coa coa leaves good?

Opium is good compared to Heroin.

If you are in search of hallucinogens would you eat ergot or go to its synthetic cousin LSD?
Ergot can kill you / LSD might be from the goverment stash? Both are bad but widely used.

The more refined a drug ( all the above are drugs ) the more dangerous and addictive it becomes. Does this mean going "straight edge" is for you? No its all about your self control. People push drugs everyday. Commercials selling drugs EVERYBODY has at least a few symptons "blah blah head ache blah blah cramp" "BUY ME NOW" the side effects could be a page long!!! The guy on the street corner
"hey dude wanna buy a joint/rock/H/extasy"
Well "god damn the pusher man"
Both are the same the pushers on the street do not get the "air time"
And for all those people out there who know the bible and its quotes:
Don't we have the means and the rights to use all the seeds of the earth for our own benefit?

Edited for formatting only

Ana
12-16-2004, 05:04 AM
I agree beer is not bad or evil.. But say what you will.. I still like the buzz... and it is an ancient remedy for sleeplessness.. If you take any pills for any reason.. You are as guilty or more than I am.. My vices are coffee in the morning and less than a six-pack at night... And if I smoke some pot now and then it beats going to a shrink.. Tell me I'm wrong.. My vices and "medicines" come to less than $5 per day... and I enjoy my life... So go ahead and yell at me all you do gooders.. I am 60 years old and I don't care... (Wait until you get to be 60 and you will see what I mean).. This is my life, and I am having a good time.. And if you think it is selfish for me to have a good time.. Get a life... Or go into a cave somewhere and spend your life in prayer for whatever God you chose..

Awww Sable :lol: I'm proud of ya! I think one or two drinks and/or some pot each evening is good for us, life is stressful and it takes some time to wind down after a long day. The stresses ease away and relaxation and kind thoughts take over, we deserve a little pleasure in this mad world we're in. If it makes you happy and it's not hurting anyone, go ahead!

Edited for format only

nohope187
12-18-2004, 03:18 PM
This topic is beyond silly. I mean, the way it's presented, you'd think people defacate in a cup drink their own shit or eat it with a spoon. hahahahaa! :-P

marypopinz
12-18-2004, 03:32 PM
Reflecting on the first post of the first paragraph of another one of loonie Rush toonie's posts... eating shit comes to mind.

Beer is another subject.

I like a cold beer in the summer. Vodka and tonic is nice too. I've even learnt to appreciate warm beer.

I think Rushie-poo wanted us to feel shitty about the shit we supposedly ingested... his!

HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Better luck next time Rush toonie...
Better men have tried and greater men have fallen

Hugs and Kisses dearest
Keep your room tidy, won't you
Be a good boy!

Mary XXX

nohope187
12-18-2004, 03:42 PM
Breakfast of champions: warm beer and cold pizza. :-P

Ana
12-18-2004, 04:18 PM
Breakfast for dynamic girlees: cold chinky-chinese, yummy :-P

DarkChilde3D
12-21-2004, 01:41 AM
I didn't read the entire topic due to its length, so if I am repeating a post, please forgive me.

yeast is the animal responsible for fermenting all alcoholic beverages.

Alcohol : yeast (as) feces : human.

Alcohol is, in all actuality, yeast shit.

sablefish
12-21-2004, 09:58 AM
yeast Audio pronunciation of "yeast" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (yst)
n.

1. Any of various unicellular fungi of the genus Saccharomyces, especially S. cerevisiae, reproducing by budding and from ascospores and capable of fermenting carbohydrates.

To begin with fungi do not poop only animals poop.... Also doing a google on: yeast feces alcohol produced nothing to equate beer and poop.. We have been mush dummied.

DarkChilde3D
12-21-2004, 11:40 AM
dude, it was just an analogy . . . I'm not a biologist or a chemist . . . I appologize for my un-surgical precision. The alcohol is the waste product the yeast produces as it uses the grains and hopps as a food source.

eventhorizon
12-21-2004, 11:51 AM
Guinness...the nectar of the gods........

"mmm, it's like an angle pissed on my toung"

---or maybe shit on it, now im confused

patriotman
12-21-2004, 06:50 PM
Alot can be said about the evils of alcohol,one and most importantly,the loss of reasoning.I like beer.Beer is not for everyone.The marketing wizards at Beer Brewery You-name-it,have really put it together, like alot of other producers of consumer goods,targeted at the youth of America.Parent's and strong family ties,will help counter the onslaught of this.Do you think the fed gov and the breweries are in cohoots?I tend to think so.Look at all the social programs out there for people that abuse alcohol.Kind of the cia and cocaine link.War on drugs???HHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

madkhao
12-25-2004, 05:24 PM
Can somebody please tell me that it is just a coincidence that all the places where I live that support an AA meeting are masonic lodges and catholic churches.

nohope187
12-25-2004, 05:34 PM
No, it's not a coincidence. There really is an underlying conection going on here. :-P

freeman
12-25-2004, 05:51 PM
Can somebody please tell me that it is just a coincidence that all the places where I live that support an AA meeting are masonic lodges and catholic churches.

Wow, that's one to think about...
I never realized it before, but now that you mention it, that does seem to be a general trend, as well as the Salvation Army sponsoring such programs -- and for the record, they, too, are Masoned out the wazzoo.

nohope187
12-25-2004, 05:58 PM
Hey kids, Can you say "501-C3 tax exempt organization"? Can you say "they're all in bed with the government"? I knew you could! :-P

madkhao
12-25-2004, 06:14 PM
So long as they're doing it for tax exemption
and not trying to recruit demon worshippers.

I just don't want my husband turned into a sober satanist.

sablefish
12-25-2004, 06:16 PM
nohope.. especially when they support twelve step programs, designed to make us believe we have no power over our own habits.. I will sniff around and see if there is a correlation of Masonic lodges and places where they practice twelve step programs.. In my area.. I'll get back to you.

nohope187
12-25-2004, 07:01 PM
cool beans, dude! you know where to find me. :-P

nohope187
12-25-2004, 07:04 PM
A sober Satinist? Hell, you were better off with him drunk. :pint:

nohope187
12-25-2004, 07:08 PM
But, then again, they do'nt call it "demon alcohol" for nothin' ya know so, you're screwed either way. :-P I'm sorry, madkhao. I was just talkin' shit as I always do. :-P

madkhao
12-26-2004, 07:57 PM
I also noticed their symbol/sign is two A's inside a triangle making it a number 11 inside a triangle. Coincidence?

Oh how I wish I never learned about this number thingy.. :-?

nohope187
12-26-2004, 08:21 PM
You just love opening cans of worms, do'nt you madkhou? As you know, the triangle is the symbol of fire and the number 11 has to do with the age of aquarius. Just somethin' interesting for you to think about. :-P