PDA

View Full Version : What We Believe As White Racists


Akbar
12-29-2005, 07:47 PM
I can respect what Tom Metzger, David Duke, Jared Taylor, and others have to say about their cause. They should be given the highest platform in America and have their messages viewed on all media outlets 24/7. Most of you on this site have similar views, but are afraid to state it. Maybe this would finally pull most of you out. Homosexuals have come out of the closet, why not you?

What We Believe As White Racists
by Tom Metzger


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


IMMIGRATION
There are now, by statistics, 14 million Mexicans and Latin Americans in the United States. That is a terrible guess, since the Iron Heel government, in Washington D.C., has no real idea of how many there are. Consider this: the United States border control says that they may stop 10% each day. That, in itself, represents thousands each day. Now simply multiply that amount by ten.
Even beyond immigration, legal or illegal, the very numbers of non-Whites already here, and their high birth rate, are enough to plunge North America into a banana republic status within two decades or less.

On the other hand, imagine a Separatist state or region in the Southwest, that could see the impact each day of thousands of immigrants, climbing on board each day, with no hope of a federal solution. Of course they would do what tribes have done since the dawn of time. They would rally their forces and stop it with a force of arms. How? The same way Syria has no drug problem. Violators are executed. There go the "coyotes", and others that would destroy living space for a quick buck.

For example, if an area like Florida wanted to accept the dregs of the Caribbean, let them, with the understanding that the second this mud flood oozed into the sovereign state of Georgia, it would be "lock and load" time. Now, isn't that simple. It's freedom of choice for all concerned. To the Floridians, they are free to swamp their state and exhaust their natural resources and infrastructure. The Caribbeanites are free to try the border of the sovereign state of Georgia. However, the sovereign citizens of Georgia are free to stop them, using any method necessary, and stop the invasion of their sovereign state.

Those that await a Big Brother Washington D.C. or Los Angeles Cesspool Grande solution, wait in vain, since their solutions are either not forthcoming, or are much worse than those that we propose.

Separatism is a state of mind, whose time has come. The super state is the enemy of racial and cultural self-determination. It is also the extreme enemy of man's environment. That is enough reason for us.

Good Hunting and Keep Preying!


ABORTION
The White Separatist movement today has no logical or coherent position, on abortion.

A majority, in the Right Wing oriented racialist movement, rightly perceive massive abortion as further impacting the survival of the White race. Unfortunately, this position is more tied to those with a religious position, usually Christians. These same people are usually silent, on how the increased birth rate among non-Whites is just as deadly to our race's survival, especially in North America. Even if they do speak about this issue, they do not address the obvious logic, which is that abortion and birth control among non-Whites, should be a major project.

On the other extreme, many support abortion, as a means of helping to limit an explosion of massive proportions, among non-Whites already living in North America. These people do not address the fact that future leaders and thinkers, of our race, are being destroyed by the millions. What is worse is that it is self induced.

The logic is perfect. Very little abortion should be tolerated, among our White race, while at the same time, abortion and birth control should be promoted as a powerful weapon, in the limitation of non-White birth. Overt support of both non-White population control and non-support of abortion for Whites, has the same desired effect.

Promoting this Third Force position confuses and angers the churches, with their anti-abortion position, and at the same time angers and frustrates the abortion proponent's position, as well. The Third Force position on pro-White life, is played on with demonstrations and well written handouts. This will raise the tempo, in this hot issue.

Imagine a few large signs showing up at anti-abortion demonstrations. For example, a sign which boldly states, "Support White Life" or "Stop White Genocide". That would create an all new debate. At the same time, signs for a pro-abortion demonstration might state, "Free Choice For Non-White Abortion" or "Minorities Have Abortion Rights".

Covertly invest into non-White areas, invest in ghetto abortion clinics. Help to raise money for free abortions, in primarily non-White areas. Perhaps abortion clinic syndicates throughout North America, that primarily operate in non-White areas and receive tax support, should be promoted. At the same time, issue stock. This will help Whites raise their standard of living, in two ways.

A note of caution: both sides in this issue, have a propensity for violence. When you join in a demonstration, on either side, have back-up with you. This is just in case the peace loving Christians or Jews get hysterical.



RELIGION
Religion is a subject that has existed for thousands of years, and has caused more blood to flow, than almost any other human pastime.

It is my view that the subject must be divided into two parts. One being the strong belief in something (which could be almost anything). Number two is having the faith in something, that is not provable by any present day logical and rational facts or evidence.

It is the opinion of many that religion, in a modern sense, must have had its greatest push forward, at a time when a hunter- gatherer society changed to an organized agricultural way of life. Our best evidence would tend to indicate, that religion of that day, was a method of organizing people, and in short, controlling larger and more complex social structures. It would also seem that this was a "chicken or the egg" proposition. The perceived need for people to control, gave birth to the age old querie, "why?". The answer, which was simply given by someone who was perceived to be smarter than the rest, was "that God told me so". Out of fear of death and the unknown, men created abstract gods to help them control men, for good or bad, take your pick. In the early stages, these manufactured gods took the form of symbols of reality such as the sun, the seas, the weather, war, and a host of other realities. Although these beliefs were highly misused by many a witchdoctor or tribal leader, in general the reality behind the symbolic gods, and what they represented, was very real and natural.

As the great power of a religion based on faith and not fact emerged, flocks of would-be Jimmy Swaggarts swarmed over the populations. From then until now, what is broadly recognized as religion, is entirely based on faith in leaders that are speaking to a mono-theistic god, and that god speaks to them, or so they claim. Our studies show that Christianity, Judaism and Islam all spring from a common occult force, which was Egyptian in origin (other material on that subject is available through W.A.R.'s national office).

Faith religionists of today mock the reverance that was held for the sun, by ancient societies. In fact, a religion based on the sun was both factual and provable, while the God of Christianity, Judaism and Islam has no basis in fact, whatsoever. The historical myth of Jesus has been promoted at least sixteen times, by much older civilizations. Jesus is just an updated version of the same myth.

The sun was reality. All could easily see the sun as both a benefactor in the northern and southern hemispheres, and a much more cruel reality at the equator. A man thirsting at the equator at high noon, would cry "why are you punishing me?", while our Nordic ancestors would ask the same question, in the coldest times of winter.

It is plain to see that Judaism could never have gained a large following in Europe. This occult society had its limitations in overt activity, however it did well as a covert occult society.

Since Christianity is in fact a slave religion, it is satirical at least to see the negro adopt a slave religion, after chattel slavery was ended. It simply underlines the fact that consciously or unconsciously, weak humans desire the status of sheep, no matter what they say. For example take the pecking order of the barnyard chickens: very few are able to, or have the desire to, break free. Through fear, men are controlled by occult religious forces. If you would listen to those that are obvious front men for such drivel, they will tell you that "it is for your own good", of course.

The natural control of White tribal society was through natural ways, for the most part. Through the leadership principle, right of combat and natural selection, the weak are weeded out and the fabric of the race is strengthened.

If Aryan White man is unable to confront the enemy within the gates of Christianity and Judaism, then there is no hope. We must prepare our dwindling numbers to move towards a combination of technological and natural barbarianism, if we are to survive and expand, as a race. The medicine men and the witchdoctors, of our race, must be thrown down. You cannot serve two masters; one being the Judaeo-Christian myth, and the other being in favor of the White eugenics idea. For yet a little while, we must have patience with those among us that have been unable or unwilling to throw off the subversive middle eastern cult religions. However, time is running out, and the albatross of Christianity will surely destroy our reformation, if not subdued.

Remember the likely evidence that life on this planet, and especially man, may simply be an aberration in the vast universe.

Those of our race, and a few from Judaism, created Christianity to carry forward occult control into pagan Europe. Actually, evidence shows that mythical Jesus was created by the Niciani Council in about 300 A.D.

As White racists, any religion must be based on the real preservation and advancement of our race on the Earth today. No faith promises of heaven or hell need apply. One need not have faith that race exists, it is plain for all to see.

Christianity, so far, is the dominant occult faith religion of western White man. Thus Christianity, even more than Judaism itself, is more destructive to our race. Those that would rise in anger at that suggestion, need to observe our society more closely. Every destructive idea to our race can find its basis in Christianity. Without the occult Judaism, it is very likely that Christianity would never have appeared in Europe. However, once Christianity was entrenched, it drug occult Judaism right along with it. In North America, there would be no Judaism, if there had not been Christianity. Since these are both occult control mechanisms, they tend to, from time to time, heed the other. However, both Judaism and Christianity spring from the same roots, and their "marriage" is one of convenience. Not to realize that the front for these religions is just faith and to refuse to see the reality of this age old control mechanism, is to live in a fog.

Perhaps this is it: "what you see is what you get", nature screams out to us. If that is so (and I see nothing to disprove that), then that makes our adventure even more spectacular. One of those millions of mathematical and chemistry combinations that led to you and I. By the first law of natural selection, we are truly a "bootstrap" race. We may chose the control of this planet and the unlimited possibilities of space, or we may decide to sink into the disgenic failure of cultures and societies that now flourish, mainly because of faith religion and greed that threaten to drag us down and out.

Break out of your death cell White man! Your race and only your race, must be your religion.

Thumper
12-29-2005, 09:00 PM
that's pretty reactionary of you akbar, comparing self-determination for whites with homosexuality.

if these are the same 'hateful bigots' that you have such a problem with, wouldn't separatism present itself as a mutually beneficial goal? Again, whenever you post something like this it borders on fanatical one worldism to the point where you will not tolerate anything different from the mainstream, and I find that disturbing.

i have yet to see a cogent and moral argument for why the 'anti-racists' should demand that all whites participate in the 'global community' against their will other than the fact that the alternative offends the status quo.

That’s like me taking offence to the Amish because they don't want to live in cities like the rest of us, or the freed blacks who left America to set up Liberia, or Goth punk kids because they dress in black. Being overly concerned with what others do with their freedom (in particular whites) elevates them to god-like undue importance and implies they are responsible for you when the feeling is certainly not mutual. Quite honestly, it almost resembles a kind of battered wife syndrome.

Perhaps by endorsing their freedom, will you have some freedom from the mental prison you've put yourself in that requires validation from your 'oppressors'.

Akbar
12-29-2005, 09:40 PM
Again you seem to misunderstand my point of view. The post was meant to bring out whites like you who look for validation from the mainstream to state their views. I respect whites who want to live for self determination like other races. The difference is that white history shows that whites cannot live in peace separate in a land of their own without attacking other races. So I think that is why most people attack the idea. Also, the white racists that I named in the post are looking for more than just white self-determination. They want to annilate all nonwhites in the process. It would seem unintelligent for whites to move towards a white only movement at this date in time. It seems that you do not learn from history. Most of your wise leaders understand that they are segregated from blacks by wealth and this is what counts to them. They used the plight of blacks to strenghten whites. It was a deep psychology that they used and it worked, but they were working against the plan of God. So now it is judgement day.

Shannow
12-29-2005, 10:42 PM
Akbar,
the tripe that you continue to bring out (yet fail to defend other than reiterating the original post) are identical in nature to the "All muslims strap bombs to themselves and blow up non-muslims".

The imbeciles that you have quoted here do not represent, and are an embarrasment to a large majority of "whites".

I guess that the suicide bombers, or those who wish death to the west are similarly an embarassing minority.

Akbar
12-29-2005, 10:57 PM
Shannow.
There are a lot of whites on this site that respresent the views of the white racists that I listed. They seem to be afraid to come out. Thumper has come out and agreed with the views expressed in the post and I respect him for it. This is not a witch hunt. We should all be able to express our views on this site. My belief is that we will ultimately have to work together to defeat a common enemy against all of humanity, but we can do it within our own ranks.

Thumper
12-29-2005, 11:22 PM
Akbar,

Believing all whites are inherently evil based on the actions of the illuminati, or the british crown, or hitler, or some kind of satanically possessed government, is as childish as believing all Jews are the 'demon seed' based on names like Rothschild, or the Bolshevik revolution, or that all blacks are thugs based on the gangster rap music they produce.

I think you fail to recognize that imperialism is not emboddied or monopolized by whites. Southern Africa used to be inhabited by the congoid african races (pygmies), but they were almost completely genocided by the negroid races, and to this day, are even hunted for sport. Hell, look at daily genocides committed in Africa with black african tribes on either side. Muslim arabs invaded Europe three times. North African and Arab slave traders often made expeditions into Europe and went as far as the British Isles to collect their booty. The Saudis kidnap sex slaves from Eastern Bloc and Central European countries. And what about the Mongolian Horde?

What you just posted is something reminiscent of a liberal arts course in history, where they tell you that Western Civilization is the woe of the world while literally ignoring/distorting the rest of human history.

Really, your argument is almost like how the Marxists (quite tenuously) argued that capitalism and the private ownership of things, especially property, led to class differences, and so in the interest of equality no one must be allowed to own property. Let's just say that fairness was not their primary concern, and 60 million Russians died in their wake.

The Bible tells us that each and every individual nation will approach God, and that each man will live under his own tree. We are all afforded our own societies and living spaces. The Nimrod type scheme of 'multi-culturalizing' the world into one, or in fact, negating all cultures and races for the sake of 'political correctness' is the exact opposite of this. Not only is it perverted, but what LOGICAL sense does it make?

We all know that the race riots of Paris, Birmingham, Toledo, Aarhus, and Sydney were ENGINEERED AND DELIBERATE. How long will these incidents be tolerated? And for what purpose do you think that the Illuminati is promulgating them?

You say you worry about a white backlash, but is it not glaringly obvious as to why so-called 'neo-nazism' is most prominent in the western countries that recieve the most immigration? People will react with hostility when they feel their existence is threatened. This is a law of nature. Your 'solution' seems to be to negate the existence of their identity (through multi-cultualism) which will never happen. The problem is, it's not even 'your' idea, but the work of our ruling elite.

It was the British that first created an Iraq that was equally divided between the Sunni and Shiite ethnic groups, instead of giving them their own respective countries and they have been warring ever since. Divide and conquer. This is a war measure and you call it peace.

With a globalist engineered racial conflict in America and the other Western countries (Congress gave 4 million dollars to La Raza) and a world wide economic crash on the horizon, how favorably do you think the majority whites will feel when the fecal matter hits the fan and they are led to believe that immigrants took their jobs, caused the terrorism, or are simply 'taking over'?

Constantly tellings whites that they are evil and cannot be allowed self-determination will create hatred and resentment, which is playing exactly into globalist's hands. On the other hand, not clinging to whites in this paternalistic relationship, and tilling the earth under your own strength will produce mutual respect.

Akbar
12-31-2005, 04:12 AM
Thumper,
Are you refuting history by saying that whites have not been involved in the greatest acts of genocide in humanity? Only a fool would believe that. I don't think anyone cares if whites have self determination or not. I'm only alluding to the fact that other races will be preparing for race war when this happens because whites cannot live in peace without attacking other races. Is there anytime in history in which you lived in peace without attacking another race?

Insider
12-31-2005, 07:16 AM
Akbar wrote:
Thumper,
Are you refuting history by saying that whites have not been involved in the greatest acts of genocide in humanity? Only a fool would believe that. I don't think anyone cares if whites have self determination or not. I'm only alluding to the fact that other races will be preparing for race war when this happens because whites cannot live in peace without attacking other races. Is there anytime in history in which you lived in peace without attacking another race?

History, how about today:
Indonesia bomb leaves eight dead
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/4570912.stm

Thumper
12-31-2005, 10:29 AM
Akbar wrote:
Thumper,
Are you refuting history by saying that whites have not been involved in the greatest acts of genocide in humanity? Only a fool would believe that. I don't think anyone cares if whites have self determination or not. I'm only alluding to the fact that other races will be preparing for race war when this happens because whites cannot live in peace without attacking other races. Is there anytime in history in which you lived in peace without attacking another race?

your thinking is way too simplistic.

this 'race war' will not spontaneously happen, especially when you have the American congress giving millions of dollars to groups like La Raza who preach ethnic cleansing and killing of all 'gringos'.

the same can be said for the islamic radicals who are brought in who terrorize the local population, make public calls for jihad, and legislate for Shari'a.

this is what the dream of 'diversity' has wrought. a tinderbox where everyone has competing interests and where the ruling elite have deliberately set it up that way where the minorities are given free reign to attack the majority. Of course this can only happen so long.

The point is, you are WAY OFF when you say something like white australians are attacking other races FOR NO REASON. Where there's smoke there's fire. While you want to believe that whites are inherently evil, and the solution is to dissolve their national identity, i suggest you use a little more common sense and realize that mass immigration is not the cure, but rather the fuel, for a race war.

Akbar
12-31-2005, 03:10 PM
Thumper,
If you want to stop immigration in your country. Then you must stop your country from exploiting the resources in the countries that the immigrants are coming from. All of the countries in which the immigrants are coming from are controlled by Western puppets that dance to the beat of their Western masters.

Thumper
12-31-2005, 03:45 PM
Akbar wrote:
Thumper,
If you want to stop immigration in your country. Then you must stop your country from exploiting the resources in the countries that the immigrants are coming from. All of the countries in which the immigrants are coming from are controlled by Western puppets that dance to the beat of their Western masters.

true, it's two part plan.

this
12-31-2005, 05:32 PM
Akbar do you think you are 100% correct in your assertions, or is there any area where you might learn something and have a greater understanding?

Your thesis is overtly racist, and gives justification for violence. If people of European descent are the problem then what is the solution?

?

Ozziecynic
12-31-2005, 08:38 PM
Again you seem to misunderstand my point of view. The post was meant to bring out whites like you who look for validation from the mainstream to state their views.
:-o First of all I am more than proud and happy to admit that I am white racialist here on cc.I have posted on Stormfront the Whitepride world wide site many times and believe if sublimly commited to the cause of euro races if not reclaiming their nations separating from them and forming their own business and self government Whom said WNS werent welcome here anyway certainly not the phantom makow that passes judgment on nothing.
Hell i could probly insult him several times on this forum and I would not see a single key stroke in protest, ever wondered why?. So AK if you want PC friendly marxist coloured harmonus zone i think your shit out of luck here on cc oh well didems!.Best to piss off to the lefty scum from which you emerged.





I respect whites who want to live for self determination like other races. The difference is that white history shows that whites cannot live in peace separate in a land of their own without attacking other races. So I think that is why most people attack the idea. Also, the white racists that I named in the post are looking for more than just white self-determination. They want to annilate all nonwhites in the process.

:-x What aload of rubbish in my country Australia i have never moved anywhere to ruin anything my ancestors have been here as free and respectable citizens since the 1850s.
It was the Dune coons like yourself that once invited here via psuedo marxists b boomers have been nothing but grief for anglo/celtic Australians since arriving here in the 1970s from beirut mainly. You camel jockeys are the ones that wish annilate us for no apprent reason other than you think it is fun or entertaining to do so.If you say this is decreed by allah then all i can say is allah is one mega piece of filth idol not worth shit infact in allah maybe an alias for satan!.
Even the so called christian lebanese are nothing but barbarians so what hope do the muslims ones have of reforming themselves to assmilate into Australian society the answer is zero if i had my way and others like me we would have them sent back to the deserts of the Middle east!.However in their Tupac shakur and Ice cube gangsta attire,cocacola, WRX mazdas, fetish for drugs and pimps i couldnt even envisage them surviving there for more than a few days! :lol: :-D

Akbar
01-01-2006, 09:47 AM
This,
This post is not in my words, but from a white racist who believe that nonwhites are the problem. My solution is that there has to be some common ground in which all races could work together against a common foe that looks to enslave us all. I feel that all races can win in the name of humanity, but white racists only live in a world in which only whites can win which therefore means they believe in no God.

Akbar
01-01-2006, 10:01 AM
Ozziecynic,
You live in the world of OZ. The whites in Australia raped, robbed, and pillaged the country from the Aborigines. So don't give me that holier than thou BS. The Aborigines have the right to go out and kill all of the whites due to past crimes against them. It's only Karma. Here is the true white history in Australia:

As historian Henry Reynolds has pointed out, while Stephen had never set foot in Australia, he had been associated with the Colonial Office since 1813 and, in his capacity as its permanent head, studied dispatches from its four colonies. He was an astute and measured man, not given to rash judgements. But what he said “over and over again was that the frontier settlers were in the process of exterminating the Aborigines; they were guilty of what, since the 1940s, has been called genocide and that the government was powerless to stop them.” [3]

As the colonial settlements expanded, the killing of Aborigines—even the prospect of their total extermination—came to be justified on the grounds that they were an inferior race, destined to give way to a superior one, and eventually to die out.

In his evidence to a Select Committee of the Legislative Council of Victoria in 1858, William Hull explained that “it is the design of providence that the inferior races should pass away before the superior races ... since we have occupied the country, the Aborigines must cease to occupy it.” [4]

Thumper
01-01-2006, 05:57 PM
Akbar wrote:
This,
This post is not in my words, but from a white racist who believe that nonwhites are the problem. My solution is that there has to be some common ground in which all races could work together against a common foe that looks to enslave us all. I feel that all races can win in the name of humanity, but white racists only live in a world in which only whites can win which therefore means they believe in no God.

you really are dense.

and I'm afraid no matter how many times we reiterate the point that a group that seeks a homeland and self-determination, doesn't automatically want to destroy the rest of the universe, you'll keep believing that whites were made in a test tube by an evil scientist 6000 years ago.

this
01-01-2006, 10:27 PM
Akbar, your last point actually made sense and I agree with it.

However, I suggest that you have to avoid falling in to some traps. And ironically they are very easy traps to fall in to.

Take a look at the US Army, the modern US Army, that has always been filled with a mixture of races, as have most armies. Any imperial conquests they go on can be said to be perpetrated by any and all races.

Back when the British Army was the world leading imperial power they did a lot of damage I'm sure. Americans still hold a grudge, and a whole province in our country. You see the race of the perpetrators, like in Australia, not the forces behind it.

When people are pushed in to certain lifestyles and feel the bite of violence, we get very tribal in a hurry. Future battles between multiracial armies and 'insurgents' will likely use culture and religion as the dividing line - not race.

I ask you again to keep looking beyond the colour of various criminals, because you can easily take on the same KKK style rhetoric yourself.

As I suggested earlier, a person's race does not determine their level of violence but their circumstance does. Every race has shown their violent tendencies, I could add Rwanda to Thumpers' list if he missed it. If you were insinuating that killing another race was a higher crime than killing your own, then what does that mean?

The acts of violence you have catalogued and assigned to white people a century ago are no different than what can be assigned to a multi racial army of today. It was terrible living conditions and despair that drove many men to serve in past armies and not much has changed. White slaves in Victorian England had it much worse than most black slaves in the US for example, but you have to dig to know that.

What are the historical forces that pit humans in to despair and violence? Henry has amassed much good stuff, but your point is a good one to keep on hand to remind us all. Don't mind the apes, but keep in mind that you can easily sound like them if you are NOT colour blind.


Akbar wrote:
This post is not in my words, but from a white racist who believe that nonwhites are the problem. My solution is that there has to be some common ground in which all races could work together against a common foe that looks to enslave us all. I feel that all races can win in the name of humanity, but white racists only live in a world in which only whites can win which therefore means they believe in no God.

Ozziecynic
01-01-2006, 11:28 PM
Akbar
:-? :roll: As historian Henry Reynolds has pointed out, while Stephen had never set foot in Australia, he had been associated with the Colonial Office since 1813 and, in his capacity as its permanent head, studied dispatches from its four colonies. He was an astute and measured man, not given to rash judgements. But what he said “over and over again was that the frontier settlers were in the process of exterminating the Aborigines; they were guilty of what, since the 1940s, has been called genocide and that the government was powerless to stop them.” [3]
First of all I am not personally responsible for the more bloody episodes of Australian history i wasnt there!.:-? :lol:
So what exactly is the reason behind posting this interesting series of historical events in relation to me?:roll:

It seems about as much common sense as me blaming yourself for the Turkish genocide of Armenians simply because they werent christians in the early part of the 20th century!.Or the death of thousands of isrealis since the foundation of Isreal!.By contrast the events iam speaking of are happening in Sydney and melbourne Australia right now and have been occuring since the early 1980s atleast.

Middle eastern youths are nothing but urban criminals whose only method of living in a modern capitalist state is off the black market which ultimately involves crime a form of urban terror which ordinary Anglo/celtic Australian citizens get targeted for no fault of their own!.

Beyond all this there hasnt been a nation in history that hasnt used the simple but often crude method of "Divide and Conquer" to subjugate their enemies when they needed living space or territory for resources(What is happening in Iraq right now?).It is simply human nature and survival of the fittest.Being in the middle east with its eye for an eye ethos, I am sure you know all about this,to claim otherwise is double standards on your part!. :roll: :-?

this
01-01-2006, 11:42 PM
I can't seem to edit my previous post. I don't agree with Akbar's point about creating new violence to solve old.

However OC seems a lot more coherent than before.

And OC, survival of the fittest is Marxist, it's not a long standing element of most cultures including your own likely. It's a pre historical knee jerk tribal response to threats. Most people have been brought up in relatively nuturing environments, not intense near death and criminal ones.

Anybody have the link on Marx/Darwinism/Communism?

Akbar
01-02-2006, 08:16 AM
Ozziecynic,
The previous post was in response to your statement that white Aussies have been outstanding citizens since they have been in Australia. The point is that each race have both good and bad people. Hopefully, you and the rest of your white racist friends on this site can learn from this.

Marsali
01-02-2006, 09:30 AM
Akbar, could you tell us, please, what form of Islam that you practice? Are you a member of the Nation of Islam?

Akbar
01-02-2006, 04:46 PM
There is only one Islam, which mankind was given knowledge of 1500 years ago through Muhammed. I say given knowledge of because God never named the religion until that time. I'm very familial with the NOI, but am not a member.

Ozziecynic
01-02-2006, 11:10 PM
:-o :-? This:
And OC, survival of the fittest is Marxist, it's not a long standing element of most cultures including your own likely. It's a pre historical knee jerk tribal response to threats. Most people have been brought up in relatively nuturing environments, not intense near death and criminal ones.

Survival of the Fittest Marxist!! :-o Rubbish! Survivial of the fittest is the crudest form of Egoist winner takes all kind of creed there is! The world lives by this creed right now,Free trade is survival of the fittest as the rich get richer and the poor get poorer.Survival of the Fittest has more incommon with extreme libertarians like Ayn Rand than with Marxists.Marxists believe in equality for all in theory remeber!:roll:
Nuturing society HAH :lol: ? Bollocks there is no nuturing society either in the west or elsewhere. Everyone is looking after number one themselves and possbly their family of consumerist convienance certainly not their neighhbours atleast in anglo western society.Indeed some argue we dont even live in society in the west but a "System" Margaret Thatcher ex Bristish Pm certainly seemed to thing the term "society" was obselete as far back as the 1980s!.

I dont see any overtly nurturing nanny state in Australia although we do have a welfare state!. Certainly I am lead to believe the US with its strong libertarian privatisation ethos is even less so!

BTW :You may have had comfortable middle class upbringing this doesnt mean others have or they are doing well financially! Personally i am sinking rather than swimming I certainly dont need immigrants in my country taking jobs and spots in education that should belong to Australians!.Especially those with a completely foreign culture and religion that bring pure crime to the country and wont integrate into the host culture :-x

Akbar
01-07-2006, 09:53 PM
Oz,
What do you have against a middle class upbringing? It seems like you enjoy drawing lines in the sand.

Ozziecynic
01-08-2006, 12:05 AM
What do you have against a middle class upbringing? It seems like you enjoy drawing lines in the sand.
Nothing! The post wasnt directed to you it seems you like desputing me for the sake of it!
Why not just respond when you see me specifically addressing you because in future i may just ignore a post like this altogether!.

On the same note why do you have a chip on your shoulder like all coloured races against civilisation a lifestyle which you are living now? Maybe if you have such problem with western civilisation you should go back to the middle east and live under some kind of Muslim fundie dictator like the current leader of Iran!I bet you wouldnt!. :-?

Akbar
01-09-2006, 10:25 AM
The socalled Muslim fundie you speak about is a part of the NWO. Since you are an agent why don't you go live there.

madcow
01-09-2006, 08:03 PM
1) Allah changed his mind so it's OK to eat, drink, and have sex during Ramadan but only at night.

Qur'an 2:187 It is made lawful for you to go into your wives on the night of the fast. They are an apparel for them. Allah knows that you acted unjustly to yourselves, so He turned to you in mercy and removed the burden from you. So now be in contact with them and seek what Allah has ordained for you, and eat and drink until the whiteness of the day becomes distinct from the blackness of the night at dawn, then complete the fast till nightfall, and touch them not while you keep to the mosques. These are the limits of Allah, so go not near them. Thus does Allah make clear His messages for men that they may keep their duty.



2) Muslim employees will suddenly disappear on Friday afternoons for the mosque.

Qur'an 62:9 O you who believe, when the call is sounded for prayer on Friday, hasten to the remembrance of Allah and leave immediately for the mosque.



3) Muslim men must make a pilgrimage to Mecca regardless of hardship.

Qur'an 22:27 And proclaim to men the Pilgrimage: they will come to you on foot and on every lean camel, coming from every remote path.



4) Muslims are to perform animal sacrifices as a duty to Allah.

Qur'an 22:37 Not their flesh, nor their blood, reaches Allah, but to Him is acceptable observance of duty on your part.

Qur'an 108:2 So pray to your Lord and sacrifice.

Akbar
01-10-2006, 04:23 PM
The Quran according to a Zionist. What next the Bible according to a white devil? Oops! We already have that. Judgement day is coming. The peacebreaker will be defeated.

madcow
01-10-2006, 05:34 PM
"How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men. Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities. Thousands become the brave and loyal soldiers of the Queen; all know how to die; but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science the civilisation of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilisation of ancient Rome."

Akbar
01-11-2006, 06:18 PM
Madcow,
You sound like a Zionist slave. Most of you spooky Christian types would sell your family down the river just to spit shine a Jew's boot. Just like your Zionist slave leader "Fartwell". Read the article in which he turned his back on an American President in order to play footsy with his Jewish masters.

Ozziecynic
01-21-2006, 01:12 AM
The socalled Muslim fundie you speak about is a part of the NWO
:-? Saudi King Fard, Jordans King Abdullah and the Emir of Kuwait are all part of the NWO as well and their definately not Muslim Fundies akbar.

I think this has more to do with the arabs mentality of always backing a winner and group think at the expense of individuality!. :-?

Akbar
01-21-2006, 04:33 PM
These leaders are not supported by their people. They came to power with Western backing and support. If there is such an Arab one size fit all then there would not be any problems in the Arab world. There would be no Muslim extremists. Everyone would be happy with their leader and just be satisfied with being human cattle. Right now these leaders are the winners since they hold power and are not being attacked by the West. I think you have color coated your logic. Take color out and the truth shall set you free.

madcow
01-21-2006, 04:39 PM
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d146/clubc/akbar2.jpg

Akbar
01-21-2006, 05:04 PM
Brought to you by Madcow and his travelling band of whities with beards.

madcow
01-21-2006, 05:34 PM
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d146/clubc/akbaronRacists.jpg

Akbar
01-23-2006, 10:15 AM
Madcow the clown of few words!

Marsali
01-23-2006, 11:46 AM
Sometimes it takes only a few words to state the obvious. This is one of those times.

Akbar
01-23-2006, 07:26 PM
Welcome back from the dead! I guess you are another one who has escaped the insane asylum with madcow the clown. I guess we can add you Madcow, and Redrat11 to get the three stooges.

Marsali
01-24-2006, 01:33 PM
I appreciate the warm welcome, Akbar.

I don't mind being called a "stooge." At least the three stooges had a sense of humor.

redrat11
01-24-2006, 01:41 PM
Akbar, your true colors are shining thru the past few of your posts, your the real racist, and your the real dummy on this forum, and lets not forget your shameful arrogance on how you and you only are the final authority on Christianity and the Bible, you also always use black people when you are cornered behind the 8-ball. Most blacks are proud to be Americans, and will fight and die for this country, unlike a shameless fool like you. Its only the Brainwashed Liberal blacks like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson which you adore that are the real racists.

Akbar
01-24-2006, 05:12 PM
redrat11,
You are speaking in tongues. Only whites can be racists. Sure blacks may make inappropriate racial statements, but only whites like you have a history of killing all nonwhites.

redrat11
01-24-2006, 05:21 PM
akbar, can't you write about anything other than racism, bible theology, wars, ect. How about you tell us about what you know about the ILLUMINATI rather than using vague terms like the NWO. I'm getting tired of arguing about small stuff.

Akbar
01-26-2006, 05:57 PM
redrat11,
Believe it or not. The things that I have ben sharing with you are some of the areas in which the NWO will use to enslave mankind. They will use a war between Christianity and Islam to cause man to turn away from all religion. They will use the war of the races to cause division instead of a united front against evil. All revelations predict their plan and their defeat. They start wars to gain more control over nations. So as you can seee this is no small thing. It is only small to small minds.