PDA

View Full Version : A prayer for the masons

marypopinz
02-27-2005, 03:43 PM
Something nice someone sent me. Thought I'd share.

Three things in life that, once gone, never come back
Time, Words & Opportunity
Three things in life that may never be lost -
Peace, Hope & Honesty
Three things in life that are most valuable -
Love, Faith & Prayer
Three things in life that are never certain -
Dreams, Success & Fortune
Three things that make a man -
Hard work, Sincerity & Commitment
Three things in life that can destroy a man -
Lust, Pride & Anger
Three things that are truly constant -
Father, Son & Holy Spirit
I ask the Lord to bless you, as I pray for you today;
To guide you and protect you, as you go along your way.
His love is always with you, His promises are true.
And when you give Him all your cares, you know He'll see you through.
Pass this along to People you want God to Bless - I just did!

Jimbo
03-06-2005, 04:48 PM
A Prayer For The Evil Doers Of This World

Together let’s pray every midday between now and then

May God have mercy upon our assailants,
may they gracefully burn in their “hell” awaiting,
that has been prepared for them in advance,
for their own good, and for their soul’s cleansing, and
for all their evil deeds against our kind humanity.

May our brothers and sisters rejoice in Peace,
for an eternal moment in bliss…

God bless our souls.

God, please forgive our sins,
illuminate our minds, energize our spirits,
and deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Yeoshua
03-08-2005, 03:06 AM
Most Holy and Glorious Lord God, the Great Architect of the Universe, the Giver of all good gifts and graces. Thou hast promised that where two or three are gathered together in Thy name, Thou wilt be in their midst and bless them. In Thy name we have assembled, and in Thy name we desire to proceed in all our doings.

Grant that the sublime principles of Freemasonry may so subdue every discordant passion within us - so harmonize and enrich our hearts with Thine own love and goodness - that the Lodge at this time may humbly reflect that order and beauty which reign forever before Thy throne. AMEN.

truebeliever
03-08-2005, 05:19 AM
Hey Yishdickhead!

Strangely, i can attend ANY group service involving Christian beliefs and indeed Muslim beliefs...but i cant attend yours?

One more time...fuck off.
----------------------------------------------------

Of course i cant back that up with anything physical but if i could i'd march you out into the street utilising everyone of my 100kg fast twich muscle fibres and slap you around like a bitch.

You make me sick. I really mean that.

----------------------------------------------------

I was about to say please refrain from using prayers to God but then i realised that you dont. You specifically state GATU. Because you have not the slightest belief in a Christian God. Or in fact any God other than your own rational intellect. Formerly known as Lucifer. Being a pleb you probably ar'nt aware.

You are simply a business affilliation designed to further power and influence.

So again...fuck off.

I'll argue and apolagise for foul language to anyone else on this forum but you. Including Rush Dooney a million times over.

Fuck off.

P.S Your location? "Chasm Enter"...yes, exactly. And thats where you'll be ending up.

Ahmad
03-08-2005, 05:27 AM
TB,

How could you consider yourself a truebeliever with such an ignorant reply!?

Peace Yeoshua, beautiful prayer, thanks.

[59:24] He is the One GOD; the Creator, the Initiator, the Designer. To Him belong the most beautiful names. Glorifying Him is everything in the heavens and the earth. He is the Almighty, Most Wise.

Yeoshua
03-08-2005, 05:27 AM
Hey Professor, Chasm Enter is an anagram. Clever people with a mastery of the English language can do those.

The Thousandth Man
by Brother Rudyard Kipling

One man in a thousand, Solomon says,
Will stick more close than a brother.
And it's worth while seeking him half your days
If you find him before the other.
Nine hundred and ninety-nine depend
On what the world sees in you,
But the Thousandth man will stand your friend
With the whole round world agin' you.

'Tis neither promise nor prayer nor show
Will settle the finding for 'ee.
Nine hundred and ninety-nine of 'em go
By your looks, or your acts, or your glory.
But if he finds you and you find him.
The rest of the world don't matter;
For the Thousandth Man will sink or swim
With you in any water.

You can use his purse with no more talk
Than he uses yours for his spendings,
And laugh and meet in your daily walk
As though there had been no lendings.
Nine hundred and ninety-nine of 'em call
For silver and gold in their dealings;
But the Thousandth Man he's worth 'em all,
Because you can show him your feelings.

His wrong's your wrong, and his right's your right,
In season or out of season.
Stand up and back it in all men's sight --
With that for your only reason!
Nine hundred and ninety-nine can't bide
The shame or mocking or laughter,
But the Thousandth Man will stand by your side
To the gallows-foot -- and after!

03-08-2005, 06:12 AM
Ahmad wrote:
TB,

How could you consider yourself a truebeliever with such an ignorant reply!?

Peace Yeoshua, beautiful prayer, thanks.

[59:24] He is the One GOD; the Creator, the Initiator, the Designer. To Him belong the most beautiful names. Glorifying Him is everything in the heavens and the earth. He is the Almighty, Most Wise.

Ahmad,
i am not a regular visitor to this site. and in a way, i would like to express why.

the person for example that you just responded to TRUEBELIEVER seems quite angry.

i do not know him or his personal life or any information from anyone in this site. only from reading the posts.

i cannot understand the ignorant reply myself. i cannot understand the hate towards the those with a different view. i cannot understand why some in here are so blind when it comes to this NWO of which they complain about and write such length and purging of various articles. i am not a scholar, you can see that. but if and when the time comes to surrender to the rule of the NWO, i (Like Millions) will have to do so. why? because of people like this TRUEBELIEVER.

my wife and i have lived a good life, they like that. i have supported causes when financially possible, they of course like that. i do not agree with GWB, i did not vote for him. i know my weaknesses and strengths. and you know what? they know that too. other than haveing a hold on me for census and economic reasons, they will not physically touch me and my family.
how do I know? sorry, but, some are just not worthy of getting any more information from me.

for those of you who are in that place of helplessness, do not worry. they will not physically touch you and your family, nor will they inforce any such action through others.

bless you. be at peace and love your family, stay good with your neighbor, find comfort in your life. it is yours. what we see today is nothing new. the worlds people are not new. good day.

truebeliever
03-08-2005, 06:51 AM
True Believer has nothing to do with religion.

It is a term to describe someone not yet consumed by cynicism in the political process.

Dick face is a Mason.

So he claims.

Obviously none of you here know the Masons.

I KNOW them well. REALLY WELL.

Especially the English/Australian conservative ones.

Ahmed. You obviously know nothing of the Masons.

Please keep to your excellent knowledge of The Book.

To anyone else. My knowledge of the Masons comes from direct experience.

Certain people on this site know my background.

Unlike many. I have experienced first hand the evil of the NWO.

Once again to dick face who has the nerve to call himself the son of God. FUCK OFF.

And if foul language offends you...get a pair of testicles. You'll be needing them in the fight to come.

P.S Yes idiot...anagram or not..it speaks for itself.

I am a lover of the Earth, you the airy intellect, and through this love your ilk will commit the most henious of crimes.

Take your 'beautiful' half assed attempt at praise of a God you have not the slightest belief in and shove it up your arse.

You bunch of nieve idiots, absoloute idiots.

BTW...i'm not right to call you those things. You arnt even a Mason. Just an idiot agitator with access to the internet.

Peace? I bring a sword. Stick turning the other cheek. I'll leave that to the sheep.

Yeoshua
03-08-2005, 07:19 AM
Is there any need?

We could all make wild assumptions about people, we could all choose to be offensive and belittle their achievements.

However, I for one choose not to, Ahmad for another (sorry for speaking on your behalf) chooses not to.

I would like to have a reasoned debate with you Truebeliever regarding my beliefs, my experiences and my knowledge.

I offer this with all respect, and sincerely hope you accept. Who knows? You may find we're on the same 'side'.

There's none so blind as those who cannot see.

As one member has said in a mail to me, the CLues are there.

Ahmad
03-08-2005, 07:25 AM
"True Believer has nothing to do with religion."

Well, you don't have to say it!

"Ahmed. You obviously know nothing of the Masons.
Please keep to your excellent knowledge of The Book."

The book tells me that anyone who believes in God alone, believes in the judgment day and leads a righteous life is my brother. It doesn't matter what he calls himself, what he wears, the colour of his face, the car he drives, these are the veils that the blind can not see through.

"Obviously none of you here know the Masons.I KNOW them well. REALLY WELL."

Let me break some bad news news to you, you have been duped by Satan. Now you generalize and consider 100% of the masons to be evil. You remind me of Bobby Fisher, who also consider 100% of the Jews evil, because of his bad experience with some of them.

What is the difference between you and the patriotic Americans or the Germans who were mobilized because of this ignorant stereotyping!.

True believer... In What ?

Thumper
03-08-2005, 12:54 PM
Did you just say architect of the universe? 8-)

marypopinz
03-08-2005, 01:15 PM
Ahmad,

Unfortunately, the core of the masonic tribe - the elite is satanist. They worship Lucifer - that is what they all have in common despite their varying differnces of nationality, vices etc.

As I understand, you understand about God only. This club is based on the morality of worshipping satan. That is the foundation.

Whether those in the lower ranks are being decieved into believing this is a bunch of God-fearing good old boys is another story.

Think about the triads or the Crypts. I am certain there are some very good individuals in those gangs and by the very nature and organization of the club - it's a bad idea in genberal.

I'm sure Yoshi could be a great guy and just like the folks who follow Aleister Crowley's or Manson's, he is dealing with naughty bedfellows who have dangerous ideas, whether he knows or you know or not.

The masonic tribe have a very dark nature.

Not my cup of tea to act in secrecy.

I know what they are hiding from first hand personal knowledge, and it's ugly to the bone.

truebeliever
03-09-2005, 03:00 AM
The Masons in Oz and the U.K are concervative in nature as Oc pointed out.

The establishment here in Oz is made up of an awful lot of Mason members. They exist in banking, the judiciary, the police high and low as well as heavily in the mining industry.

From here they organise at the highest levels the drug money laundering and protection for such outfits as the outlaw motorcycle gangs. The Jewish mafia out of Melbourne works closely with these gangs.

In fact one of the richest men in Oz, Kerry Packer has serious Mason affiliations and had the code name 'Goanna' by the National Crime authority while he was hauling heroin by the ton into Oz through his cattle stations in the late 70's and early 80's.

The list of paedophile rings, prostitution, etc...involving Masons or their pleb minions is endless.

Want to get off a charge here in West Oz? $80,000 will get you off just about everything. Someone will speak to the 'White Shirts' who will have a word to the 'Purple Circle' and so on until you are off on a technicality...perhaps a suspended sentence.

And who are the 'Purple Circle'? Mason affiliated Judiciary.

I could go on and on.

You cuddle up to this idiot Ahmed. You're known by the company you keep.

Again...you know nothing of this subject. Your absoloutism will get you dead.

God acts through human beings. God's hand works through human beings. God does not hand you a bowel full of food in the morning Ahmed...God grants you the will to live through which all things flow.

Your absoloutism regarding your beliefs is in fact a subtle psychological state attained by few. Possibly even yourself as it becomes a simple crutch to protect one from the complexities of life.

As for you Mason boy. If you even are a member which i seriously doubt.."If it meets in secret and has a secret handshake...KILL IT".

From there you can gauge my response.

I am no fool Ahmed.

You, however are a fool if you believe that simply by casting a belief over the complexities of the world you will be safe.

As Miss Poppinz points out...there are some very nice people in the drug gangs...they're still in a drug gang.

I once knew a Romanian heroin dealer...very nice guy...he still dealt in death and I never took up the offer of lunch.

Get it Ahmed?

Yeoshua
03-09-2005, 03:34 AM
You're correct believer (I say believer as I doubt much of what you say is true, IE: Knowing an engineer involed in the Montauk project, project Monarch, being under surveileance etc etc......)

Anyway I digress, you are indeed correct, I am not a member of a secret society, I am a member of a society with secrets, and they remain secrets as way of identification.

Your de-personification of a human being is very alarming IE: Kill IT, IT?!

This is a trait of a sociopath.........."It puts the lotion in the basket."

As much as it pains me to say it believer, you are wrong. Masonry may have bad eggs amongs its ranks, I'm sure that every aspect of society is the same, the church, Greenpeace, even the Radio Controlled Plane Flyers of America I'm sure have one or two oddballs, violent, criminal or mentally ill members amongst their ranks. It's a rich tapestry out there.

Indeed - society respects doctors; we go to them for references, passport applications etc, does Dr. Harold Shipman ring any bells?

It's a shame, believer that you choose to personally attack me, I could point you in some directions that will interest you or probably educate you. One of H. Makows colleagues is very good for this.........

Look forward to hearing from you soon. Salut le jeune voyageur et prenez garde.

marypopinz
03-09-2005, 06:58 AM
Bad eggs?

Rotten seed reaps rotten fruit from rotten trees.

God Bless you Yoshi, you and your satanic clan of dark secrets. I wouldn't want to be tied up in the hornet's nest your in. Just my opinion.

Yeoshua
03-09-2005, 07:07 AM
marypopinz wrote:
.......I wouldn't want to be tied up in the hornet's nest your in. Just my opinion.

Just aswell you wouldn't be allowed in then isn't it? As many of our contemporaries have pointed out, it's a male fraternity.

:lol:

get_real
03-09-2005, 07:18 AM
Yeoshua wrote:
You're correct believer (I say believer as I doubt much of what you say is true, IE: Knowing an engineer involed in the Montauk project, project Monarch, being under surveileance etc etc......)

Anyway I digress, you are indeed correct, I am not a member of a secret society, I am a member of a society with secrets, and they remain secrets as way of identification.

Your de-personification of a human being is very alarming IE: Kill IT, IT?!

This is a trait of a sociopath.........."It puts the lotion in the basket."

As much as it pains me to say it believer, you are wrong. Masonry may have bad eggs amongs its ranks, I'm sure that every aspect of society is the same, the church, Greenpeace, even the Radio Controlled Plane Flyers of America I'm sure have one or two oddballs, violent, criminal or mentally ill members amongst their ranks. It's a rich tapestry out there.

Indeed - society respects doctors; we go to them for references, passport applications etc, does Dr. Harold Shipman ring any bells?

It's a shame, believer that you choose to personally attack me, I could point you in some directions that will interest you or probably educate you. One of H. Makows colleagues is very good for this.........

Look forward to hearing from you soon. Salut le jeune voyageur et prenez garde.

Hey YEO: When you say you are a member of a society with secrets, not a secret society--
is it then possible that these secrets will be (one day) revealed to the rest of the world?

Yeoshua
03-09-2005, 07:40 AM
I have no idea, there is a culture at the minute of being more open and actually being proud of affiliation.

There is a good site at Bradford university the has much information concerning all the degrees.....

Web of Hiram

http://www.bradford.ac.uk/webofhiram/

The secrets of recognition are widely published on the net, but it is the integrity of the individual that will for example stop me betraying the trust placed in me.

marypopinz
03-09-2005, 10:13 AM
"trust"???

Ducky, you've been duped. Again, my opinion.

Recruiting??? Coming out of the closet? Sound a familiar tune Dr. Henry Makow? The media is slowly attempting to assimilate both groups of the occult and the metero-sexual into lamestream society; slowly, slowly, the pot begins to bubble and boil. Meanwhile the communities are littered with street drugs. It's the top masonic cops who push and deliver the cocaine in Nova Scotia...oops they took their Ronald MacDonald RCMP course and now they're fed's. R.C.M.P. shame on those dirty dastardly masonic cops.

No thank you. In this particular instance, thank God I'm a woman.

marypopinz
03-10-2005, 04:36 PM
Freemasons (Masons) - Illuminati, Related and Offshoot Organizations

QUOTE: – In the book, Ecumenism, written by a freemason in 1908, it says "the goal is no longer the destruction of the Church but rather to make use of it by infiltrating it."[13]
Bella Dodd converted to Catholicism at the end of her life. Speaking as an ex-Communist, she said: "In the 1930's, we put eleven hundred men into the priesthood in order to destroy the Church from within." – NOTE: Communism is said to be an offshoot of Freemasonry.
1922 Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of England, Confirmed Mason, and a Druid. stated to the London Press in 1922: "From the days of Sparticus Weishaupt, Karl Marx, Trotsky, Belacoon, Rosa Luxenburg, and Ema Goldman, this world conspiracy has been steadily growing. This conspiracy played a recognizable role in the tragedy of the French Revolution. It has been the mainspring of every subversive movement during the 19th century. And now at last this band of extraordinary personalities from the underworld of the great cities of Europe and America have gripped the Russian people by the hair of their head and have become the undisputed masters of that enormous empire."
Karl Marx, who wrote the "Communist Manifesto" was a member of the "Grand Orient Lodge." – London is the burial place of Karl Marx, the father of communism.

KSigMason
11-23-2008, 03:38 PM
Most Holy and Glorious Lord God, the Great Architect of the Universe, the Giver of all good gifts and graces. Thou hast promised that where two or three are gathered together in Thy name, Thou wilt be in their midst and bless them. In Thy name we have assembled, and in Thy name we desire to proceed in all our doings.

Grant that the sublime principles of Freemasonry may so subdue every discordant passion within us - so harmonize and enrich our hearts with Thine own love and goodness - that the Lodge at this time may humbly reflect that order and beauty which reign forever before Thy throne. AMEN.
Great post

1 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.
2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.
3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the apoor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.
4 Charity suffereth long, and is ckind; charity denvieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,
5 Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her bown, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;
6 Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the btruth;
7 Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.
8 Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.
9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.
10 But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.
11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.
13 And now abideth faith, hope, ccharity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.

The Thousandth Man
by Brother Rudyard Kipling
I prefer IF by Rudyard Kipling

If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you
But make allowance for their doubting too,
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or being lied about, don't deal in lies,
Or being hated, don't give way to hating,
And yet don't look too good, nor talk too wise: If you can dream--and not make dreams your master,
If you can think--and not make thoughts your aim;
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same;
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools:
If you can make one heap of all your winnings
And risk it all on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings
And never breath a word about your loss;
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone,
And so hold on when there is nothing in you
Except the Will which says to them: "Hold on!"
If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with kings--nor lose the common touch,
If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you;
If all men count with you, but none too much,
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds' worth of distance run,
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And--which is more--you'll be a Man, my son!

Unfortunately, the core of the masonic tribe - the elite is satanist. They worship Lucifer - that is what they all have in common despite their varying differnces of nationality, vices etc.

As I understand, you understand about God only. This club is based on the morality of worshipping satan. That is the foundation.
Oh, Mary, get your head out of the clouds.

If anyone here actually has real experience with the Masons and wasn't corrupted inside you would all see the goodness of the Masons.

You're known by the company you keep.
And I would hate to be affiliated with such a hateful person.

I am no fool Ahmed.
But your mouth pollutes the air.

Rotten seed reaps rotten fruit from rotten trees.
Thus is the birth of the conspiracy theorist

BlueAngel
03-03-2009, 11:42 PM
A Prayer For The Evil Doers Of This World

Together let’s pray every midday between now and then

May God have mercy upon our assailants,
may they gracefully burn in their “hell” awaiting,
that has been prepared for them in advance,
for their own good, and for their soul’s cleansing, and
for all their evil deeds against our kind humanity.

May our brothers and sisters rejoice in Peace,
for an eternal moment in bliss…

God bless our souls.

God, please forgive our sins,
illuminate our minds, energize our spirits,
and deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Why would you ask GOD to have mercy upon our assailants?

KSigMason
03-04-2009, 07:31 PM
Why would you ask GOD to have mercy upon our assailants?
The Bible asks us to.