PDA

View Full Version : The hidden symbolism in the Bible


Akbar
01-17-2006, 02:38 PM
The early leaders of Christianity felt that they needed to hide their true belief with some of the pagan beliefs that were popular in Rome at that time. Why? Christians were being fed to lions. They also felt that Christian leaders in the future would bring the truth to light. If they came back to earth today. They would be shocked that the Christian leadership continues to hold on to those teachings, which were only designed to continue until Christianity was no longer perscuted in the land. They would think with all this modern technology, how could Christians continue to have a baby understanding of religion. Most of the light in the Bible is hidden by symbolism. Yes, you have your basics that is easy to understand, but there is also a hidden message in the Bible as well. All of the stories of the prophets are completely symbolic. Those with intelligence know that Noah's ark is symbolic. Actually, a symbolic understanding of the Bible would join both Science and religion together with no more fighting between the two. Creation points to the fact that there is a great intelligence behind creation and religion calls that great intelligence God. When you begin to discover the great beauty behind the symbolism in the Bible, it would make your faith much more stronger and evolve you closer to the Christ within.

Ozzy_dopster
01-17-2006, 02:51 PM
In Discovery magazine there is a small article about the early churches in Rome. It seems that the crucifix was not the original icon for belief in Christ. The early Christians were underground, called themselves the People of the Way, and used the fish symbol (IXTHUS). It wasn't until 313 A.D. that the cross became popular under the rule of Constantine.

I agree that Noah's ark is a powerful icon and is rich in symbolism. For archeological proof of the flood and suvivors, see Jonathan Gray at:

http://www.archaeologyanswers.com/

This site is his marketing tool, so you will have to search for articles by keying to his name on the web. The book, however, is well worth the cost for those who are looking for scientific bases of Bible stories.

One danger of what you address, Akbar, is that those who do not have a root undrstanding of what Chiristianity is are vulnerable to theological erosion and outright fraud. For example, Jesus never emphasized "becoming a good person" in the sense of the Zen teaching of achieving earthly perfection and Nirvana, etc. Jesus said, "Follow me"; he said that if we take his advise to heart we will know the freedom and strenght of the Truth. It is about relationship with God and with each other, pure and simple.

01-17-2006, 06:57 PM
Let me get this right. Jesus is not the Son of God, but instead just a well meaning profit. A forerunner of Muhammad. The Bible is not the factual and understandable Word of God just a symbolic work. A work whose interpretation is open to any who claim to be able, in their wisdom, to interpret it for the rest of us. In other words the Bible is just a prelude to the absolute word in the Koran.

Akbar
01-18-2006, 07:34 AM
Jesus is the "sun of God" who came to teach the people how to worship God as an individual person. To follow Jesus is to incorporate his teachings in your life. That is what it means by eating the bread. The wine is the spirit you need in your life to make the teachings of Jesus a reality. What I find amazing about Christians is that you do not study the history of your religion. If you did then you would easily be able to identify with the belief of Muslims because their were Christians with the same belief. They lost the war with those who favored the trinity concept. Study the Council of Nicea in Rome in the 1400's. Muhammed is the return of Christ. This time he came back to teach the individual how to live in the community of people with different races, religions, countries. It was also the final attempt to get the Jews to follow God. Most of the holy Quran talks about Moses. His name is mentioned more than any other prophet. Also, Jerusalem was intially the most important city in Islam at that time before the change to Mecca. Now it is the third most important city in Islam. Yes, most of the truth in the Bible is hidden and has been either lost or not shared by the Christian leaders. So God had to bring the pure word back to the common man. what I'm telling you, you can research for yourself. Prior to the coming of Islam, Christian leaders were withholding the word of God for themselves and other select individuals. When they did give it to the comon man they told him to see it literally, which lead to the dark ages. Now the oppostie is true. The West has seperated itself from the control of religious authority. While the Muslim world is in the dark ages. The Muslim world is in the dark ages because it denies science due it's hate of the West. They associate Science with the West and do not see how the holy Quran came to resurrect the Sciences. They do not follow their own logic.

Bouncer
01-18-2006, 01:07 PM
Jesus (Yeshua) is the Jewish Messiah. He was the gate throught which Israel was to enter the new and everlasting covenant that Jehovah prepared for them, and by extension, the rest of the world.

I don't really expect a worshipper of Allah to be very concerned with the Christhood of Jesus.

"Jehovah is the true god, and Jesus is His Messiah" = That is the basis of modern Christianity.

Khopesh
01-18-2006, 11:47 PM
I wonder sometimes "what if" Aliens put us here thousands or millions of years ago, and they are the God/Gods that the books referre to?

I wonder what they would think of all this religion stuff?

Ozziecynic
01-19-2006, 02:41 AM
Bouncer:
Jesus (Yeshua) is the Jewish Messiah. He was the gate throught which Israel was to enter the new and everlasting covenant that Jehovah prepared for them, and by extension, the rest of the world.
:-) No christian could explain it any better than this! Good one Bouncer! :-)

Yeoshua
01-19-2006, 06:57 AM
So, we are talking about Joshua Ben Joseph, the priestly messiah?

No one has mentioned the kingly Davidic messiah. Whomever that was.

Of course there is Pagan symbology in the bible there had to be for the masses to accept this radical new religon of Christianity.

There's paganism in the names of the days of the week for crying out loud.....

Nazariah - Nazarene - Swim with the little fish.

Akbar
01-19-2006, 11:47 AM
Bouncer,
I am concerned about Jesus Christ because he is my prophet. Yes, he came as a messiah to the Jews, but they rejected him. It seems that Christians have a hard time trying to understand what is a God and what is a prophet. The post was only to give you a reference. So you can learn about your own religion using your on brain, not today's leaders who only want to continue to spiritually enslave you.

Akbar
01-19-2006, 11:54 AM
Khopesh,
A God is independent of his creation. He does not depend on it for meeting any needs, because he does not need anything. Based on this logic, God does not need a material form and a material form cannot contain him. So this logic eradicates the Alien concept. God does not need a spaceship, material form, space, etc. He is before Alpha and after Omega. This come from the Bible. So this also eradicates Jesus as God or having divinity, since he was born and died in the Bible. Regardless if you say he was ressurrected, the Bible states that God never dies.

Bouncer
01-20-2006, 02:52 PM
Akbar: your balance and desire for truth are obvious, but thanks for the explanation, anyway :-D

Right: there's a lot of rubbish out there passing off as "True Religion" but is only a synthesis of pagan and gnostic dogma wrapped in a shiny new package.

There is a Psalm, I don't remember, in which God says, "Does the creator of the earth need food . . . ?"

What He wants is fellowship with us; that's my take on why we even exist in the first place.

Later = have a good weekend. Salaam.

Akbar
01-21-2006, 04:55 PM
Yes, and Jesus was trying to teach his disciples that he was not God or divine when it was said he returned from the dead by asking for food. The Psalm you quote, God says does the creator of the earth need any food? Wow! How beautiful these two fit together. God is asking us to use the inteligence he gave us.

madcow
01-21-2006, 04:57 PM
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d146/clubc/akbar6.jpg

Akbar
01-21-2006, 04:59 PM
Madcow the comic is back!

madcow
01-21-2006, 05:38 PM
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d146/clubc/akbaronBible.jpg

Akbar
01-23-2006, 10:47 AM
Madcow? A clown of few words!

LaDominio
01-23-2006, 01:58 PM
Akbar wrote:
Yes, and Jesus was trying to teach his disciples that he was not God or divine when it was said he returned from the dead by asking for food. The Psalm you quote, God says does the creator of the earth need any food? Wow! How beautiful these two fit together. God is asking us to use the inteligence he gave us.

Yes, and by extension God is asking us to use the (higher) Cosmic Intelligence that we have access to. It is this intelligence, which is key to success but we had lost sight of this so long ago, and now look where we are.

When I can find a way to explain how to connect with this hub of intelligence, I will surly post it here. All I can say now is that it must be earned.

Akbar
01-23-2006, 07:38 PM
Yes, it must be earned by trials and tribulations. In life nothing worth having is for free. I think all revelation from God invite us to strive for a higher being. When we reach that higher state of being then there will trully be world peace with race and religion being just our outer clothing.

Insight
01-23-2006, 09:51 PM
Science and religion finally joined together. All people coming under one religious belief...wow, what a wonderful thing...If you're an engineer for the Illuminati.

Evolve me closer to "the Christ" within? Sounds like getting close to a state of ascended mastery. Another token New Age belief.

Has anyone here actually listened to the "Build Yourself an Ark" tapes?!

And the "light" you mention....is that the Light of Jesus Christ?

Tell me, how do you define the "light" you speak of here?


The whole concept of symbolism in the Bible is actually the latest attack on the divinity of God's Word, largely started in the conspiracy community with the help of the plant David Icke, and popular media's recent "fascination" with the fictional story, "The Da Vinci Code".

Icke, obviously a plant to th seasoned veterans of this game, practically preaches the Bible to people, however, completely denies the divinity of Christ come in the flesh.

Does anyone here know how to test to see whether a spirit is from Lucifer, or From Christ?

....

Tell me more about the sybolism. I want speciffic stories, themes, and events.


And in regards to earning the hub of intellegence...

Man is not saved by faith, not works. In a physical human shell, we do not have full access of this hub, if any at all. We must first choose to believe in the completed work of Jesus Christ, so that we will be accepted into the eternal consciousness that the limitless human soul was originally created for. Then all is revealed. To imagine that connection with this hub is possible while in a physical form contradicts the nature of Truth, which is an abvsolute stretching into infinity. A place that physical humans cannot grasp, nor can our spirits, while connected with the physical.

Man cannot serve two masters. He will love one, and hate the other...

What I find amazing about Christians is that you do not study the history of your religion. If you did then you would easily be able to identify with the belief of Muslims because their were Christians with the same belief.

That shows little knowledge beyond the mainstream of Christian teaching and belief. I am Christian. Why do I not identify with the Muslims? Maybe you should do a little research into Muslim history.

In the Bible, the holy people are the descendants of Isaac, later renamed Israel. God made a covenant with Isaac. The scriptures state that the descendants of Abraham's other son, Ishmael, "Shall be as a wild ass, fighting constantly with his bretheren."

500 - 1000 years LATER, muhammed has his revalation, in which he states that the covenant was actually made with Ishmael, not Isaac.

Which is true? The Original writing, or the one that came after and modified the story?

As a Christian, I believe that Muhammed was a False Prophet. He probably believed in what he saw, however, the spirits that manipulated him had much more forsight. Deception only involves 0.01% deceit mixed with 99.99% truth. But partial truth is still not whole truth.

Tell me, which do you hold as truth? God's covenant with Isaac, or with Ishmael?

Insight
01-23-2006, 10:15 PM
Yeoshua said:

***Of course there is Pagan symbology in the bible there had to be for the masses to accept this radical new religon of Christianity.***

Have you ever studied the Torah? You know, the first five book of the Bible, which have been flawlessly copied for over 2000 years by rabbinical priests. Sorry, could you point out the pagan symbolism of the writings which pre-date some forms of paganism?

Trace Judism back as far as you can. Now, look at the same era, and try to find out what "religion" or "following" was rival to Judism. Then Get back to me.

Also, it's important to seperate Roman Catholic Christianity from Modern day Christianity. The Roman Catholic branch is where you will see the most paganistic symbolism, shared holidays, ect. However, modern christians are very aware of the history and formation of their holy book, and are anything but ignorant of paganistic similarities.

It's almost as if the world views christians of going to the same building every week, and hearing the same message every time. You know, people literally devote their lives to understanding this book, and the events and place and people it involves. This isn't something that we just blindly accept. This isn't something we were just "raised" as. This is something we BELIEVE in. There are entire colleges devoted to spending years of one's life merely learning the History behind the Book. We study different translations, looking for inconsitancies. We study origins of translations. We study Greek. We study hebrew. We study Aramaic.

What you refer to in your above quote only stands for the ROMAN CATHOLIC branch of christianity.

madcow
01-23-2006, 10:17 PM
The covenant with Isaac was the only covenant made. A promise was given to Ishmael and only a promise. That promise was fulfilled. On this forum you will find problems. Is it a serious forum? Even our jokes and humor are serious and effective. Good luck to you. We agree with what you have posted.

Yeoshua
01-24-2006, 04:58 PM
***Of course there is Pagan symbology in the bible there had to be for the masses to accept this radical new religon of Christianity.....blah blah blah....... The Roman Catholic........blah blah blah paganistic similarities.

It's almost as if the.....blah blah blah BELIEVE.....blah blah.... We study blah We study blah blah. We study blah blah blah blah. We study blaaaaaaramaic.

What you refer to in your above quote only stands for the ROMAN CATHOLIC branch of christianity.

If you knew what I stood for, you'd realise that you're talking right out of your sphincter sunshine!

Me Catholic view? I think not........

Akbar
01-24-2006, 05:24 PM
Insight,
The convenant was to be given to the first son. Ishmael is the first son. There is no logic to say that he is not the first son. It doesn't matter. To you your way to me mine. The majority of you hide behind religion while you are pure devils. You can't be saved.

Marsali
01-24-2006, 05:52 PM
Insight,
You wrote that it's in the Roman Catholic Church that you will find paganistic symbolism, shared holidays, etc.
You you please state what paganistic symbolism you personally see in the Catholic Church?

Marsali
01-24-2006, 08:05 PM
Oops...I meant to ask..Could you, Insight, please state what paganistic symbolism it is that you see in the Catholic Church?

Ozziecynic
01-25-2006, 03:33 AM
When I can find a way to explain how to connect with this hub of intelligence, I will surly post it here. All I can say now is that it must be earned.
:-? Very Gnostic of you LD sounds like Yeoshua is not the only Mystery Religion type haunting this so called anti NWO forum!.
Effort smeffort, take some effort in reading a KJV Bible especially the NT except christ as messiah and be saved simple!.I dont care the egoist wankers on this forum you can think your gnostically superior all you want at the end of the day your still the same level as any other consipracy site kooks otherwise you wouldnt bother posting here and wasting your time with such profane cognition levels!.
Whats the matter rank of Entered Apprentice or Grand Warden not cutting enough prestige in the craft or Gnostica Excclesia!. :roll: :lol:

Ozziecynic
01-25-2006, 03:48 AM
The majority of you hide behind religion while you are pure devils. You can't be saved.http://is.ci-ce-ct.com:85/Feature%20articles/20-06-2004.asp
Just a reminder in case you missed that link Akbar!.I suppose we should all behave in our mortal lives like those Leb Lions and their exemplary conduct, Right!! :roll: :-?

LaDominio
01-25-2006, 06:29 AM
Ozziecynic, I implore you to reconfigure and reset your mind, attitude and views towards life.

The above comment most likely will not penetrate your inner ego, be at least consider it, because you will never attain salvation if you continue in your present state.

Ozziecynic
01-25-2006, 07:38 AM
The above comment most likely will not penetrate your inner ego, be at least consider it, because you will never attain salvation if you continue in your present state.
Huh :roll: thats a bit rich coming from you!.Your not even a Christian just another Luciferian spook haunting cc trying deceive posters left right& centre please take your advice and disappear where the sun dont shine!.Seems you youve finally come across a poster that has Exposed your secret and dont like it one bit! :roll: :-P

LaDominio
01-25-2006, 08:13 AM
Give me a break... This shows how bad your intuition can be. I am the furthest thing from Luciferian, and I have no set ‘religion’.

Anyway, just like I said

The above comment most likely will not penetrate your inner ego, be at least consider it, because you will never attain salvation if you continue in your present state.

I’m being completely benevolent when I say this. I’m not a 'New Ager' or Luciferian provocateur. I am just offering a bit help to you, because it is in my nature.

"End of story :-? "

Yeoshua
01-25-2006, 02:49 PM
Lucifarian - FFS! even the word itself is a misnomer!

Since when can the 'prince of darkness' be the light bearer?


Nazariah - swim with the little fish.

Yeoshua
01-25-2006, 03:10 PM
Madcow - get your own fuckin' avatar....tosser!

madcow
01-25-2006, 06:40 PM
We did.....cu-t.

Akbar
01-26-2006, 05:30 PM
That is a bad word from a socalled Bible warrior like you. What would Jesus do?

Ozziecynic
01-26-2006, 05:37 PM
I’m being completely benevolent when I say this. I’m not a 'New Ager' or Luciferian provocateur. I am just offering a bit help to you, because it is in my nature.
Really if so why do you make statements like these which clearly indicate you have have Gnostic leanings!
The reason why I believe in every word of this is because I too know this, and my knowledge of it comes form the Universal Mind (Cosmic Intelligence) – the source of all knowledge. Most religious scriptures speak of this, but the majority of the people don’t pick it up.
8-) Seems like you stamped your own guilt here and several other statments across cc!.
It is easy for me to simply point them out to you,you,ve done the rest!.Your beliefs in Cosmology have been noted by me!.
Your not just dealing with your average white trash fool with me LD. I having been reading about NWO Illuminati conspiracy and Freemasonry, theosophy,Anthroposophy and other esoteric beliefs for 5 year now atleast so have very good grasp on these subjects.
I also have the ability to sniff out the superficial and the imposter like bloodhound because i understand the Pride and Weakness in the Human Ego something which Dark Path occult types never admit to because they feed on it!.
Theres not much you will be able to conceal from me in your statements or intentions without me picking up on it!.Best to try your game on someone else!. 8-) :-P

Ozziecynic
01-26-2006, 05:54 PM
8-) Lucifarian - FFS! even the word itself is a misnomer!Since when can the 'prince of darkness' be the light bearer?
Easy answered if the light happens to be fabricated it is the false Light!.
The Real Light will be yet to come with the Return of the Messiah on Judgement Day!.

Nazariah - swim with the little fish.
Ofcause modesty is the path to Christ!. :-?

LaDominio
01-27-2006, 01:05 AM
Ozziecynic wrote:
Really if so why do you make statements like these which clearly indicate you have have Gnostic leanings!

I don’t deny that I am ‘Gnostic’ (by definition, as in: possessing intellectual & spiritual knowledge.), but I cannot see why this is a bad thing.

Jesus was Gnostic, by definition.

Your beliefs in Cosmology have been noted by me!

Although I don’t necessarily believe in cosmology, it is simply none of your concern. There is a lot of power in the cosmos. It is your downfall that you do not explore this.


I having been reading about NWO Illuminati conspiracy and Freemasonry, theosophy,Anthroposophy and other esoteric beliefs for 5 year now atleast so have very good grasp on these subjects.

Eureka, but don’t you see? That is exactly where your flaw lies. Hitler was much like you in terms of being ‘well-read’ on most of these subjects. You can see what good it did him. If you want real answers, you wont find them all in books.


I also have the ability to sniff out the superficial and the imposter like bloodhound

Please tell me then; do you think I am an impostor?

because i understand the Pride and Weakness in the Human Ego something which Dark Path occult types never admit to because they feed on it!.


Glad you brought up the Ego issue. Don’t worry; I am not retaliating because of egotistical pride. I, too, know all about the Ego. I suspect you are one who will always have the last word?


Theres not much you will be able to conceal from me in your statements or intentions without me picking up on it!

So, what AM I concealing? What AM ‘I’, according to your bloodhounding skills? What is my hidden motive, according to your fantastic grasp on things?

This should be interesting.

Ozziecynic
01-27-2006, 06:39 AM
For LD & FMB!.
8-) I don’t deny that I am ‘Gnostic’ (by definition, as in: possessing intellectual & spiritual knowledge.), but I cannot see why this is a bad thing.
Well you did deny it to begin with be as soon as it became clear i was atleast an equal match for your arcane knowledge & mind games you now change your tune and admit it,Whoa what cave in,so it looks like a small victory from my point of view,praise the Lord!.
As for what is wrong with Gnosticism everything Gnosticism is the rot in side christianity or White ants it, eats out the heart of orthodox and fundermental interpretations of the Bible and turns it into some kind of hippie free for all carnival of Sin!.

Your just another version of FMB except without the pouncy Tory Public school attitude & superficial rituals and token Essene aprons and York rite superficial civic reverence crap for the trads like the bankrupt Cromwell Monarchy!.

You see i know both sides of the Gnostic story from Nimrod in Babylon to Manchieans and Mandeans, Essenes,The Nag Hammadi about the Niphilim to the present there isnt a thing i dont really know for someone that has never been in one these gay mens clubs!.
I am not even one of these goth wankers that dress in black and goes to these faddy gay pop clubs and i dont have any friends like that either!.I research it as a neo trad independent sqaure guy that has some interest in the esoteric!.

Jesus was Gnostic, by definition.
How so?

Although I don’t necessarily believe in cosmology, it is simply none of your concern. There is a lot of power in the cosmos. It is your downfall that you do not explore this.
Whom should i fear if i place my faith in christ!.With faith in christ comes all the fortune that i will ever need i do not require penance to dark forces! I am already living in another dimension from the majority of secular and trendy fools!

Please tell me then; do you think I am an impostor?
You were attempting to lie to begin with you caved in and now you appear to be gradually spilling the beans!.The point is you werent honest to begin with I had drag you into the light of my inquistion!.

I suspect you are one who will always have the last word?
No not at all I surrendered to Akbar the muslim in few threads i am quite certain his Pride feels swelled for letting him have the last word on several occasions basically because i thought it was pointless arguing with him any longer just as I will let you have the last word when i feel you are no longer worth arguing with or anyone else on this corny forum!.

So, what AM I concealing? What AM ‘I’, according to your bloodhounding skills? What is my hidden motive, according to your fantastic grasp on things?
As above 8-)

LaDominio
01-27-2006, 09:10 AM
Ozziecynic wrote:
Well you did deny it to begin with be as soon as it became clear i was atleast an equal match for your arcane knowledge & mind games you now change your tune and admit it,Whoa what cave in,so it looks like a small victory from my point of view,praise the Lord!.
As for what is wrong with Gnosticism everything Gnosticism is the rot in side christianity or White ants it, eats out the heart of orthodox and fundermental interpretations of the Bible and turns it into some kind of hippie free for all carnival of Sin!.

Your just another version of FMB except without the pouncy Tory Public school attitude & superficial rituals and token Essene aprons and York rite superficial civic reverence crap for the trads like the bankrupt Cromwell Monarchy!.

You see i know both sides of the Gnostic story from Nimrod in Babylon to Manchieans and Mandeans, Essenes,The Nag Hammadi about the Niphilim to the present there isnt a thing i dont really know for someone that has never been in one these gay mens clubs!.

I am not even one of these goth wankers that dress in black and goes to these faddy gay pop clubs and i dont have any friends like that either!.I research it as a neo trad independent sqaure guy that has some interest in the esoteric!.

Right, well you wasted a lot of time with that piece of literature, as none of it applies to me. You cannot say it does, however, because you do not know me. And who knows far more about me than you do?

I do of course.

So, I wasn’t familiar with the word 'Gnostic', (because I don’t spend too much time delving into written religion, such as Gnosticism, Satanism, Spaghetti-Monster-ism), and so, I looked it up in the dictionary.
Here is what I got:

Gnos·tic
adj.

1) gnostic Of, relating to, or possessing intellectual or spiritual knowledge.

2) Of or relating to Gnosticism

So, I do possess intellectual/spiritual knowledge, and by definition, I am 'Gnostic'. I have already stated that I do not follow any particular religion.

'Jesus was Gnostic, by definition.'
How so?

As above 8-)

''''Although I don’t necessarily believe in cosmology, it is simply none of your concern. There is a lot of power in the cosmos. It is your downfall that you do not explore this.''''
Whom should i fear if i place my faith in christ!.With faith in christ comes all the fortune that i will ever need i do not require penance to dark forces! I am already living in another dimension from the majority of secular and trendy fools!

Sure... This is why you could say I am not 100% Christian! There are very few Christians who actually understand it, and some are on this "corny forum".

You people don’t know your own religion, no matter how much you study it (or don’t). Come on... Do you even value the brain you were given?

So, Jesus is a free bus ticket to heaven then? All you have to do is put your 'faith' in him? Tell me, do you even know what faith is? I’d bet you don’t.

You are the most un-Christian, Christian I have seen since Christian Conservative terrorists.

Do unto others, as you would have them do unto you. If I were you, I’d slap myself in the face and wake up. Yes, I’d be a bit harsh about it!


The point is you werent honest to begin with I had drag you into the light of my inquistion!.

I see, an ‘Inquisition’. Perhaps I should be less harsh on you. I don’t think you know what you are doing.

Inquisition:

in·qui·si·tion
n.
1. The act of inquiring into a matter; an investigation.
2. Law.
a. An inquest.
b. The verdict of a judicial inquiry.
3.
a. Inquisition A tribunal formerly held in the Roman Catholic Church and directed at the suppression of heresy.
b. An investigation that violates the privacy or rights of individuals.
c. A rigorous, harsh interrogation.
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c114/Dominio/spanish_inquisition.jpg

It just doesn’t fit anymore…

Marsali
01-27-2006, 10:01 AM
La Dominio,

I can see how you might be frustrated by Christians not seeing the great errors of Christianity. But keep in mind that most of what we think we know about the history of Christianity has been written by post-reformation anti-Catholic Protestants. Not to say that there may not be some truth to what they have written.

The history of Christianity, of which I am no expert, should be studied by all Chrisitans. But Protestants, as well as non-Christians, know very little of the truth of Christian history before the reformation, because Catholicism is seen as irrelevant.

Take, for instance, the Inquisition.
I don't remember the source for this info, but I read once that is was not the Catholic Church that tortured and killed supposed heretics, but that the Church sent up a tribunal court which was for the benefit of people accused of heresy because the Church was concerned about city administrators who were accusing and torturing supposed heretics.

LaDominio
01-27-2006, 01:16 PM
Marsali wrote:
La Dominio,

I can see how you might be frustrated by Christians not seeing the great errors of Christianity. But keep in mind that most of what we think we know about the history of Christianity has been written by post-reformation anti-Catholic Protestants. Not to say that there may not be some truth to what they have written.

The history of Christianity, of which I am no expert, should be studied by all Chrisitans. But Protestants, as well as non-Christians, know very little of the truth of Christian history before the reformation, because Catholicism is seen as irrelevant.

Take, for instance, the Inquisition.
I don't remember the source for this info, but I read once that is was not the Catholic Church that tortured and killed supposed heretics, but that the Church sent up a tribunal court which was for the benefit of people accused of heresy because the Church was concerned about city administrators who were accusing and torturing supposed heretics.

Point well taken, Marsali.

Christianity provides a lot of insight, but I don’t think it is the entire picture of things. A lot is still undecided in the channel of time. That’s what makes it so cool. Being alive is almost all about uncertancy.


There is much to understand, but there is also much that doesn’t need to be understood. Satanism for example, it doesn’t make any sense. It's just another product of human idiocy, greed and evil.

Marsali
01-27-2006, 03:05 PM
Well-said, LaDominio; I agree with almost everything you wrote.

"being alive is almost all about uncertainty, and that's what makes it so cool."

Yeah, bingo.

"but there is also much that doesn't need to be understood."

Agreed.

"Satanism, for example, it doesn't make any sense. It's just another product of human idiocy, greed and evil."

That's a good way to put it. I wonder if that's sometimes (not always)why people who are under the influence of evil sometimes seem so confused and unhappy, because it goes against our true nature, and that's why it doesn't make sense. Just a thought.

It's probably also true that Christianity doesn't provide the entire picture of things, but perhaps it provides enough of what we need to sanely exist in this crazy world?

LaDominio
01-27-2006, 04:15 PM
Marsali wrote:
That's a good way to put it. I wonder if that's sometimes (not always)why people who are under the influence of evil sometimes seem so confused and unhappy, because it goes against our true nature, and that's why it doesn't make sense. Just a thought.

Yes, because we are not designed for evil, as it is a negative and a vacuum. I always say 'good is good, and bad is bad'. There is nothing good about evil, and there is nothing bad about love. So evil is simply bad for us!

It's probably also true that Christianity doesn't provide the entire picture of things, but perhaps it provides enough of what we need to sanely exist in this crazy world?

Yes, I think Jesus did that the best. He made it really simple; love your fellow people and love God, as God is the creator of all that we love. Love is all we have as human beings. If we don’t have love, our spirits will perish. It is fact that a baby, who is not loved, will die. These are the natural conditions of the human race, but evil has taken these into the shadows. That’s why it’s such a crazy world! :-)

Again, Christianity gives us hope, because without it, we could see no end to this madness, other than the complete and utter decimation of the human race.

Ozziecynic
01-27-2006, 10:51 PM
Right, well you wasted a lot of time with that piece of literature, as none of it applies to me. You cannot say it does, however, because you do not know me. And who knows far more about me than you do?
Why this post then?
don’t deny that I am ‘Gnostic’ (by definition, as in: possessing intellectual & spiritual knowledge.), but I cannot see why this is a bad thing.

Well make up your mind schizo one post you are and the next your not atleast show some consistancy if you want to be crediable!

Sure... This is why you could say I am not 100% Christian! There are very few Christians who actually understand it, and some are on this "corny forum".

No your NOT christian fullstop youve proved that in atleast five statements so far!.

So, Jesus is a free bus ticket to heaven then? All you have to do is put your 'faith' in him? Tell me, do you even know what faith is? I’d bet you don’t.
Well thats rich when your not even Christian and youve admitted it!So exactly are you on about!

You are the most un-Christian, Christian I have seen since Christian Conservative terrorists.
Well you cant judge pagan because you are NOT christian!If a christian wasnt conservative i would have doubts about their faith!.

Do unto others, as you would have them do unto you. If I were you, I’d slap myself in the face and wake up. Yes, I’d be a bit harsh about it!
I have never claimed to be perfect or free of sin on this forum and no true christian ever should!.By contrast New age wankers like yourself have very inflated egos and like to believe you are not only perfect but more superior than the average follower of a monotheist religion!.

The fact is that people like yourself are the NWO you are enemy pal the Iluminati masons etc believe the kind of trash you do so this makes you a worthy pawn in their plans besides your a leftwing tossser who would be more at home on Fabian,Marxist or Trotskyite forum not on forum that is against everything that you stand for!. :-?

redrat11
01-28-2006, 09:58 AM
dominio and Gnosticism:
:-oThe conspiracy theory says that the Jews who control everything erected Gnosticism, Theosophy, the New Age movement &c. Freemasonry, the many versions of Communism and the French then Red revolutions to destroy Christianity so they can rule the world.

Proof of the preponderance of Judeo-masonic influence is that public discussion of it is nil. It is banned. The man-hating womens-lib furies never attacked men-only Masonry, thus proving its part in directing even the ‘womens’ movement. Yet the theory is penultimate deception. Most of the secretly self-castrated catamites of optionally risible Barphomay [see She Would be a Mason] do not know, then want not to know Masonry’s content and purpose. They swore obedience guiltily deciding that it is all sufficiently harmless nonsense to be borne blankly in return for discrete, special assistance in business, crime and careers. Each member knows there is no empowering ‘knowledge,’ no ‘craft’ and that nothing is ‘worked’ except the debilitating tyranny of unmentionable contempt among brothers who lowered themselves to clownish charades and menacing solemnities to get something from the billy-goat for the price of their souls.

It is not beastly British or international Jewish bankers at war with Christianity funding Fabians, Humanists, Zionists, Reds and homosexuals now called Greens; or protecting pornographers, activist judges, drug financiers, New Age liars or ‘Muslim’ murderers; it is the inner cores of all of these covert, sinister associations silently coordinating this Gnostic establishment of contending élites in only loose affiliation.

Persons incredulous of the religious interpretation of behaviour and events may peruse my 1984 pre-conversion observations, accessible to anyone, describing the Left by definition as the mentality of Hate.

This central arena is accessible only to influentials who embrace the mentality of sublimated hatred of self, humanity, life and God—Satan’s mentality of Hate—the baleful spirit of Gnosticism, whose organisations successfully destroyed all thrones and altars and now have reduced family, civic and national vitality to ruins, and economic creativity to chains, leaving humanity globally defenseless against the curs of the man-hating woman-hating malevolent eunuch.

This Hate establishment has two parts, an active, invisible head and a re-active, visible, ‘leftist’ body. For the delusions of fools, the head radiates cosmetic morality and virtual ideology which people do recognise as false, however intuitively. Then they make their free choice. Confused majorities reject the stench, while small minorities, enticed largely from Judaism, but generally from victims of childhood scandal, adopt the broad range of socio-political opinions which are really subliminal expressions of resentment, Hate, they giving their passive sympathy or active support, particularly in heroic youth, to the myriad front groups of the Gnostic array.

When King Henry discarded Catherine his wife and took Ann his daughter as wife, lawyers said it was legal but men knew it was not. With regal legitimacy severed he ruled by terror against his people and the ancient Church which had anointed him. The King revolted against the Pope. The bedrock of civilization was split. In the century of consequent pauperism. . . continue here

At his own level of delusion and deceit, every Gnostic, every ‘radical,’ every banker or Communist or Zionist, every covert or overt Hatist has his own vision of what he is engaged in; but only the rarest individual grasps that this is the global control needed to maximise the incidence of eternal damnation—Satan’s only desire. Absolutely everything fits. But if he discovers this to his horror, what compromised Jew, sodomite or aroma therapy stooge etc. could credibly tell, and to whom, particularly today? Satan does not exist. The reverberating laughter is from hell, at us excreting bellies on stilts

LaDominio
01-28-2006, 12:39 PM
redrat11 wrote:
dominio and Gnosticism:
:-oThe conspiracy theory says that the Jews who control everything erected Gnosticism, Theosophy, the New Age movement &c. Freemasonry, the many versions of Communism and the French then Red revolutions to destroy Christianity so they can rule the world.

Proof of the preponderance of Judeo-masonic influence is that public discussion of it is nil. It is banned. The man-hating womens-lib furies never attacked men-only Masonry, thus proving its part in directing even the ‘womens’ movement. Yet the theory is penultimate deception. Most of the secretly self-castrated catamites of optionally risible Barphomay [see She Would be a Mason] do not know, then want not to know Masonry’s content and purpose. They swore obedience guiltily deciding that it is all sufficiently harmless nonsense to be borne blankly in return for discrete, special assistance in business, crime and careers. Each member knows there is no empowering ‘knowledge,’ no ‘craft’ and that nothing is ‘worked’ except the debilitating tyranny of unmentionable contempt among brothers who lowered themselves to clownish charades and menacing solemnities to get something from the billy-goat for the price of their souls.

It is not beastly British or international Jewish bankers at war with Christianity funding Fabians, Humanists, Zionists, Reds and homosexuals now called Greens; or protecting pornographers, activist judges, drug financiers, New Age liars or ‘Muslim’ murderers; it is the inner cores of all of these covert, sinister associations silently coordinating this Gnostic establishment of contending élites in only loose affiliation.

Persons incredulous of the religious interpretation of behaviour and events may peruse my 1984 pre-conversion observations, accessible to anyone, describing the Left by definition as the mentality of Hate.

This central arena is accessible only to influentials who embrace the mentality of sublimated hatred of self, humanity, life and God—Satan’s mentality of Hate—the baleful spirit of Gnosticism, whose organisations successfully destroyed all thrones and altars and now have reduced family, civic and national vitality to ruins, and economic creativity to chains, leaving humanity globally defenseless against the curs of the man-hating woman-hating malevolent eunuch.

This Hate establishment has two parts, an active, invisible head and a re-active, visible, ‘leftist’ body. For the delusions of fools, the head radiates cosmetic morality and virtual ideology which people do recognise as false, however intuitively. Then they make their free choice. Confused majorities reject the stench, while small minorities, enticed largely from Judaism, but generally from victims of childhood scandal, adopt the broad range of socio-political opinions which are really subliminal expressions of resentment, Hate, they giving their passive sympathy or active support, particularly in heroic youth, to the myriad front groups of the Gnostic array.

When King Henry discarded Catherine his wife and took Ann his daughter as wife, lawyers said it was legal but men knew it was not. With regal legitimacy severed he ruled by terror against his people and the ancient Church which had anointed him. The King revolted against the Pope. The bedrock of civilization was split. In the century of consequent pauperism. . . continue here

At his own level of delusion and deceit, every Gnostic, every ‘radical,’ every banker or Communist or Zionist, every covert or overt Hatist has his own vision of what he is engaged in; but only the rarest individual grasps that this is the global control needed to maximise the incidence of eternal damnation—Satan’s only desire. Absolutely everything fits. But if he discovers this to his horror, what compromised Jew, sodomite or aroma therapy stooge etc. could credibly tell, and to whom, particularly today? Satan does not exist. The reverberating laughter is from hell, at us excreting bellies on stilts

I see. Well, then I am not Gnostic. In fact, I’m not anything as far as religion goes. I’m probably closest to Christian.

LaDominio
01-28-2006, 12:43 PM
I’m not anything as far as religion goes. I’m probably closest to Christian.

And I have said this a many times before!

Marsali
01-28-2006, 02:09 PM
At least, LaDominio, you seem to have an open mind when it comes to Christianity. There are a lot of people who consider themselves "part" Christian who can relate to some aspects of Christianity, but for whatever reason can't accept the whole thing. I was in that same space at one time.
That probably sounds kind of lame; hope it makes some sense.

It's cool, redrat11, that you transcribed some of Michael McDonnell's website - that would have taken me forever to type out!

Akbar
01-31-2006, 09:56 AM
Redrat11,
The Jews created Christianity, so they already knew the weakness of it. The Jews served as the link between Jesus and the Gentiles. Their goal is to defeat all belief in religion. They feel they have already defeated the moral fabic of Christianity. Their fight now is with Islam.

Ozziecynic
02-01-2006, 04:06 AM
At least, LaDominio, you seem to have an open mind when it comes to Christianity.
:-? An open mind when its comes to christianity equals apostasy or liberal interepretations there are no excuses!.
Clearly this places you in the same boat as LD enjoy being spewed forth from Gods mouth like all Lukewarm so called christians masrali!. :-D

LaDominio
02-01-2006, 02:16 PM
Ozziecynic wrote:
Ive heard all these kind of claims before and usually find they completely unfounded Hollywood revisionist style crap to smear the many decent and noble qualities of the Nasi regime.The smears are usually by yids ofcasue!. :-?

Now, why on earth do you call yourself a Christian? Does a boy call himself an astronaut just because he had read a book about them? Maybe, but is it true that he is?

Id bet you justify your moral weaknesses on the 'fact' that 'nobody can be like Jesus, because nobody can be like God'. Did you know that Jesus was in fact a role model, and teacher? We are meant to live by his teachings, and yes, we can be just like him, but God is different. It’s probably the hardest thing a person can do, but it is not impossible. They didn’t get it exactly right when they wrote down the words.
Are you too afraid to look beyond the book, o brother? Are you afraid that maybe your beliefs are flawed, because of human error, my friend? I have seen this before, and it can ruin lives. You think you know, but you do not know it all. Neither do I, but I do see where you go wrong.

Matthew 7:23
'Then I will tell them,'I never knew you. Depart from me, you who work iniquity.'

Ozziecynic
02-04-2006, 02:03 AM
Are you too afraid to look beyond the book, o brother? Are you afraid that maybe your beliefs are flawed, because of human error, my friend? I have seen this before, and it can ruin lives. You think you know, but you do not know it all. Neither do I, but I do see where you go wrong.
:roll: I do not take lectures from pagans that proclaim pagan Golden ages one minute then are quoting from the bible the next whenever it suites their snakey intentions to deceive.So on that note i leave you with this:

Matt 7:3 And why beholdest thou the mote that thy brothers eye but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye!.

Matt 7:5 Thou hypocrite,first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast the mote out of thy brothers eye!.

KJV.

On your pink trike pagan LD!.

LaDominio
02-04-2006, 06:24 AM
Ozziecynic wrote:
:roll: I do not take lectures from pagans that proclaim pagan Golden ages one minute then are quoting from the bible the next whenever it suites their snakey intentions to deceive.So on that note i leave you with this:

Matt 7:3 And why beholdest thou the mote that thy brothers eye but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye!.

Matt 7:5 Thou hypocrite,first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast the mote out of thy brothers eye!.

KJV.

On your pink trike pagan LD!.

Do not slander my intentions, for they are not my own! I work for God.

Your crude judgement will be your downfall if you don’t correct it.

Peace.

Ozziecynic
02-10-2006, 03:52 AM
LD
Do not slander my intentions, for they are not my own! I work for God.
8-) You better be certain of that for your own sake.However i know a vassel of satan when i see one and your it pal!.So keep reading that Nag Hammadi, Davinci code, Baigent,Lomas Books and all the other crap you most likely read and have a nice temporal life quiche tart
Sincerely OC :-D

LaDominio
02-10-2006, 06:31 AM
Ozziecynic wrote:
LD
Do not slander my intentions, for they are not my own! I work for God.
8-) You better be certain of that for your own sake.However i know a vassel of satan when i see one and your it pal!.So keep reading that Nag Hammadi, Davinci code, Baigent,Lomas Books and all the other crap you most likely read and have a nice temporal life quiche tart
Sincerely OC :-D

Man... You really have no idea. What more can I say?

Pompous asshole.

You’re right on the fringe! Are you mad? I guess so.
Well, I know your purpose, but I don’t need to say it. Hypocrite liar.
‘Judge not, and you shall not be judged.’

*That’s me. That was relieving…

Now, go in peace, as will I.

blackstarr
02-10-2006, 11:07 AM
It's good to have a different view point. All of us do not think alike and have different experiences. So we should not be attacked if we see things differently.

redrat11
02-10-2006, 11:17 AM
Is HETORODOX your twin? :-o

http://dictionary.reference.com/wordoftheday/archive/2004/04/28.html

Ozziecynic
02-11-2006, 03:47 AM
Man... You really have no idea.
Have no idea about what?.


What more can I say?

I am sure you will post plenty more LD is just wouldnt be in your pride filled ego not to have the last word would it.
What you need is to be bashed down to earth literally,verbally,physically by whatever means necessary you are someone i despise on cc deeply there is need for me to meet you in reality on this globalshit hole for me to recognise a mortal enemie when i see one.
However if by some miracle/nightmare which ever way you see it, we ever are too meet you better pray to your gay gnostic idol that i dont belt you into the pavement on sight after the insults you have thrown my way!.

You’re right on the fringe! Are you mad? I guess so.
Ofcause I am and amen to that! You dont come across looking like too much of a Model citizen yourself you greasy moorish spanish turd may the basques blow your greasy gay ass of out of existence i will be the first to shout hoooray :lol:

Hypocrite liar. Did you even read my Bible quotes you arrogant prick no i didnt think so!.F$^%$ff latino moorish greaser!.

LaDominio
02-11-2006, 04:58 AM
:-?

LaDominio
02-11-2006, 05:11 AM
This person who you ‘despise deeply’ does not exist! :-?

I don’t think there are any "arrogant prick gay gnostic F$^%$ff latino moorish greasers" on CC.

Seriously bro that’s not me at all :lol:

I’m more space-alien than that. :-?


I don’t hate you though dude, not at all. We are all in the same boat. You’re angry :-P and not making sense right now.

Akbar
02-14-2006, 07:53 AM
Oz,
You have not shown any signs of being a Christian, but attack everone else's belief or viewpoint. I suggest you learn more about your belief and try to incorporate the true spirit of the Christ in your life if you are indeed Christian. You cannot be satanic and racist and also claim to follow Jesus.

earthspirit
02-14-2006, 02:28 PM
error

earthspirit
02-14-2006, 02:30 PM
Khopesh wrote:
I wonder sometimes "what if" Aliens put us here thousands or millions of years ago, and they are the God/Gods that the books referre to?

I wonder what they would think of all this religion stuff?

You and a million others feel the same way.

Hmmm! "what if"

LaDominio
02-14-2006, 02:46 PM
earthspirit wrote:

Khopesh wrote:
I wonder sometimes "what if" Aliens put us here thousands or millions of years ago, and they are the God/Gods that the books referre to?

I wonder what they would think of all this religion stuff?

You and a million others feel the same way.

Hmmm! "what if"

And who is the god of these aliens? And who is the god of Love? Who is still GOD? It would essentially be the same, no?

Akbar
02-15-2006, 06:56 AM
This is why the understanding of what is God is such a big mystery in the West. In Islam, God is the most powerful and does not need creation for existence. In Islam, it states that all of the "worlds" worship "the God". So this would include Aliens if there are any.

madcow
02-15-2006, 11:02 AM
Akbar wrote:
This is why the understanding of what is God is such a big mystery in the West. In Islam, God is the most powerful and does not need creation for existence. In Islam, it states that all of the "worlds" worship "the God". So this would include Aliens if there are any.
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d146/clubc/AkbarsUFO.jpg

Akbar
02-15-2006, 11:35 AM
wow, that is funny! You have become my comical sidekick. I guess blackstarr was right. You are only good at comics and not intelligent dialogue. Keep up the good work!

madcow
02-15-2006, 04:06 PM
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d146/clubc/AkbarsUFO2.jpg
The Alien response.

blackstarr
02-15-2006, 08:33 PM
Madcow,
I knew all of that philosophy stuff was not you. Come on, you are a comic. I guess Akbar was right. He could not get water from a rock. But, I like the comics.

madcow
02-15-2006, 09:02 PM
Yes the philosophy was us and the comedy too. Notice that we DO NOT make fun of Muhammad only some of his followers and the same fun could be made of the followers of Jesus too, but NOT Jesus. We have waited for a comment such as yours and we appreciate that you can see humor in the way people react to what they think religious leaders have said. It takes a truly sophisticated mind to see this and understand that humor was also made by GOD to help relieve the tensions that people set up among themselves. We do wish the best for you because you have shown us something we have been looking for, to show our appreciation and hope that you are sincere in what we get from your posts, If we post any comics in future, they will in no way infringe on Islam.

redrat11
02-16-2006, 02:11 PM
BLACSTARR HOMEWORLD


<center>
<img src="http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c307/reddog11/4eb0e440.jpg" alt="Image hosting by Photobucket"><br><br>
</center> :-o

zebedee
02-18-2006, 04:09 PM
without jesus there is no forgiveness, so then what are we living for?

Akbar
02-19-2006, 03:21 PM
The problem is with our perception of Jesus. THe masses see him as an old man with blond hair that is going to come to earth to save them. The religious wise see Jesus as a concept that means God consciouness is going to save you. It does not take much thinking to realize which perception of Jesus has much more prospect for saving lives. This is the secret that is going to destroy the NWO. If you are God conscious then you will be spiritually saved from the evil of the NWO.

blackstarr
02-21-2006, 07:19 AM
yes, both Madcow and Redrat see Jesus as a Martian in a spaceship. Look at their posts.