PDA

View Full Version : Total anarchy: Arab "youths" sexually assault, rob, beat, and terrorize French train riders for 2hrs

Thumper
01-17-2006, 05:38 PM
Not only do we have cities that burn for weeks on end (and are subsequently described a civil rights demonstration), but now you have gangs of 'disaffected youths' who roam the country like an army where they literally rape and pillage as they please.

multi-kulti police state cannot be far off, especially when the next terrorist/economic crash hits.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2006/01/05/wgang05.xml&sSheet=/news/2006/01/05/ixworld.html

Akbar
01-18-2006, 06:39 AM
It seems you continue to play in the hands of the NWO by adding race to the crime. I wonder if you would have posted it if it were white youth who did the same thing. It seems easy to pick up the stick of the NWO, but harder to resist.

Max
01-18-2006, 11:26 AM
Akbar wrote:
It seems you continue to play in the hands of the NWO by adding race to the crime.
Additionally- the overloaded usage of the term "anarchy" fits the desires of the NWO agenda. The "archy's" are derived from Greek and are as follows:

Oligarchy is from the Greek words for "few" (oligo)
Tetrarchy (Greek: "leadership of four people").
Diarchy with two rulers on equal standing
Monarchy, (from the Greek monos, "one,")
Anarchy derives from the Greek αναρχία ("without archons (rulers)").

How convenient that to not have a ruler/lord/king/etc is now also defined as social chaos and the like- certainly accomplished with a massive propaganda campaign that many buy into to steer them away from the only thing that can save them from the Luciferian NWO.

Don't be brainwashed- only use the term anarchy in it's proper definition, "a utopian society of individuals who enjoy complete freedom without government"
http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/Anarchy

Thumper
01-18-2006, 11:59 AM
Akbar wrote:
It seems you continue to play in the hands of the NWO by adding race to the crime. I wonder if you would have posted it if it were white youth who did the same thing. It seems easy to pick up the stick of the NWO, but harder to resist.

just reporting the news as it develops :-o

Ozziecynic
01-19-2006, 03:07 AM
I wonder if you would have posted it if it were white youth who did the same thing.
Well Akbar let me give you my two cents worth without trying to inflame you too much!.
Its like this most caucasian youths are not collectivist by nature infact the nature of modern capitalism etc ensures that most are very indvidualist and they seldom get along well enough socially kin speaking to form close nit gangs that terrorise their opponents.

Whereas muslims or arabs and even sth europeans (spanish Italians greeks), asians etc just to be fair and show you that I am not picking on muslims tend to have extended families and friends cousins that hangout thick and thin even if this blood being thicker than water means that whole extended families are involved in anything from petty street crime to fully organised crime like the Mafia.

You see most caucasians(meaning nth euros) simply dont have the collectivst social structure in their culture or families to organise crime so well on this group think collectivist scale thats what makes alot of arabs or muslim crime so different to the random loner crime the average white criminal is involved in you see! Thats what i think anyway! 8-)

Ozziecynic
01-19-2006, 03:14 AM
Max:
:-o Don't be brainwashed- only use the term anarchy in it's proper definition, "a utopian society of individuals who enjoy complete freedom without government"

:-x No anarchy is just anarchy its stupid,criminal, selfish and anti God and just what satan and the NWO is all about, end of story!!. :-?

Akbar
01-19-2006, 10:47 AM
I think most of us can agree that most of the news is filled with propaganda. It is often reported a certain way to get a point across. It sems that the Western media is purposely reported these crimes to inflame the natives against the immigrants. One way to prove this is to way how many good things the media reports and how many bad things they report. If you feel the immigrants are doing nothing good then that's the problem you would have to deal with within yourself.

Akbar
01-19-2006, 10:53 AM
Oz,
There are several white gangs around the world who are doing very well fuctioning as a group. In America, their typical racist groups like the skin heads and W.A.R. Their are also criminal gangs that are completely white. I'm sure their are white gangs in Australia as well. Although, you may have not seen them and the media never reported about them does not mean they do not exist. I just found out today that their are all white gangs of the bloods and crips in Utah. So don't think it does not exist because people in your circle or the media has not reported on it, that it does not exist. i'm sure there are these types of gangs all over Europe.

LaDominio
01-19-2006, 12:07 PM
Akbar wrote:
Oz,
There are several white gangs around the world who are doing very well fuctioning as a group. In America, their typical racist groups like the skin heads and W.A.R. Their are also criminal gangs that are completely white. I'm sure their are white gangs in Australia as well. Although, you may have not seen them and the media never reported about them does not mean they do not exist. I just found out today that their are all white gangs of the bloods and crips in Utah. So don't think it does not exist because people in your circle or the media has not reported on it, that it does not exist. i'm sure there are these types of gangs all over Europe.

Don’t forget the KKK, Cahaba boys, UDF – IRA, Boer Militias, and of course the Nazis (to name but a few).

I think humankind (in general) can be savage, regardless of colour or societal background.

Max
01-19-2006, 01:05 PM
Ozziecynic wrote:
:-x No anarchy is just anarchy its stupid,criminal, selfish and anti God and just what satan and the NWO is all about
How is not submitting oneself to a human ruler/king/etc stupid? How is it selfish? How is it anti-God? How is it what satan and the NWO are all about? Please explain your position. Please explain to me why I should personally accept some arbitrary rulership over me?

The NWO and Lucifer are all about control- mostly via deception. I need no ruler. I need no king. I need no president. Lucifer's attempted mind washing strives to make you believe that one is needed so he can assume control over you and if you choose to accept one, that is your decision.

end of story!!. :-?
Says who? Under what credentials?

All this discussion would be more helpful if you explained to us your personal views of the so-called "angel of light"- what do you think of him?

Ozziecynic
01-21-2006, 12:05 AM
There are several white gangs around the world who are doing very well fuctioning as a group. In America, their typical racist groups like the skin heads and W.A.R. Their are also criminal gangs that are completely white. I'm sure their are white gangs in Australia as well.
:-? You still dont get it AKbar! You see most whites dont form gangs around their immediate family or cousins aunts uncles etc.However arabs do to the same extent that the calabrian or scillian mafia do and similar kind of networks and modus operendi as well.

There white gangs yes but most are based on formal networks that operate like a business rather than close bonded botherhood.The group dynamics to use a Social Psycholgical term are completely different because members of such groups usaully dont feel any real commitment to others in the group their egos usually take precedence and most whitepride groups in Australia never last long because they so easily infiltrated by their myraid of opponents.

By contrast i think many non whites gangs prove to amazingly resiliant and immune to infiltration and sell outs to their course probly because ethnicity and religion are stronger bonds than the barreness of anglo secular materialist beliefs! I think it is important to realise that many groups labelled nazi or claiming the nazi label are not actually nasis but any one of number of youthful criminals or nihilists out to commit common crime much like those that claim the title anarchists or punks!.

I dont know anything about Neo nazis in the US but in Australia nazis are just a youth fashion trend like goths, punks, hippes,ravers etc. whatever they are hardly a serious threat or concern to non whites and the youths involved in it soon grow out it usually before the age of 25.
I say this as someone that use to be in a pro white street or activist gang so therefore i speak from experience!. 8-)

Ozziecynic
01-21-2006, 12:18 AM
Don’t forget the KKK, Cahaba boys, UDF – IRA, Boer Militias, and of course the Nazis (to name but a few).
Given the dire situation France is facing at the present time I cant believe the only thing you can do is criticise those of the european races that are endevouring to save what is left of their civilisation from the symptoms of Globlism!.
It appears you are a lefty french fag and would rather whine limp wristed! The only french i could respect are those associated with French National Front, most french have history of being too liberal or left wing for their own good!.

Ozziecynic
01-21-2006, 12:40 AM
How is not submitting oneself to a human ruler/king/etc stupid?
:-o :roll: There is nothing wrong with submitting to authority! Authority is not evil simply because it is authority what kind of nihilist idiotic reasoning is this, it appears the reasoning of a fool who lacks both maturity and life experience or delibrate attempt to stir the pot by an agent provocatur operative!.

How is it selfish? How is it anti-God? How is it what satan and the NWO are all about? Please explain your position. Please explain to me why I should personally accept some arbitrary rulership over me?
Well i happen to be a christian and any christian worth his salt knows that breaking laws is a sin against Christ and done for purely selfish reasons!.
I dont really care for your idiotic nihilist attitude towards life one day punk you might actually have to join the real world and get job a family etc.. then and maybe just then an idiot like yourself might just grasp the stupidity of your statements and sure many other posters here do!. So like Clint Eastwood Said Make My Day Punk!.
:-x :roll:

Akbar
01-21-2006, 04:25 PM
Oz,
I still do not agree with your logic. It seems that your logic is that if there is an Arab business man doing well in the community, but an Arab thug who harass the community, both should be exported because they could be blood relatives and it does not matter who commited the crime. Your type of thinking is the reason why Arabs and those of other races do not see whites as humans. If all whites go along with your thinking then Western Civilzation would fall faster then it is now. The only hope for whites is through building bonds of brotherhood with other races and not isolating itself. The isolation only gives the militants a better target and a reason to separate whites from humanity. The militants are the group that will never forget about slavery and all the other ills of whites. Most of them would like to see whites physically enslaved.

madcow
01-21-2006, 05:42 PM
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d146/clubc/akbaronlogic.jpg

Ozziecynic
01-23-2006, 06:36 AM
http://is.ci-ce-ct.com:85/Feature%20articles/20-06-2004.asp
There it is! Cant argue with facts in Australias case! Lets see you answer facts akbar.
Brothers and Sisters in Islam – Sticking together as one nation is one of the requirement of the Islamic Shari’ah, and one of its obligatory requirements based on what Allah has said.
And hold fast, all of you together, to the rope of Allah, and be not divided among yourselves…” [Aal-Imraan: 103]
If you want to argue further i have been studying your religion a little lately i was expecting some possible lovey dovey kumbaya my lord :lol:,Oh no unfortunately i was greeted by fistful of hatred and superiority non other than your Imams websites and Quran itself!.

Wouldnt believe for one minute AK that you and your raghead bros,hijab sis are loyal to anything except yourselfs! This exactly why you can be trusted and cant be assimilated into any western nations because you and your religion have no wish to!.

But today, we are in need of the efforts of the 'Ulamaa and the Mujaahideen; each in their respective battle arena, as the religion cannot be established with knowledge alone nor with Jihaad alone, but with each of them together. As He, the Most High, said in the verse of "The Iron" (Al-Hadeed)

Indeed We have sent Our Messengers with clear proofs, and revealed with them the Scripture and the Balance (justice) that mankind may keep up justice.And We brought forth iron wherein is mighty power in matters of war, as well as many benefits for mankind, that Allâh may test who it is that will help Him (His religion), and His Messengers in the unseen. Verily, Allâh is All-Strong, All-Mighty.3 Al-Hadeed, 25.
Source:
http://iisca.org/articles/document.jsp?id=33
Charming ??:roll: :-?

Max
01-23-2006, 05:19 PM
Ozziecynic wrote:
How is not submitting oneself to a human ruler/king/etc stupid?
:-o :roll: There is nothing wrong with submitting to authority!
Says who? Who decides what the authorities are and what aren't?

Authority is not evil simply because it is authority
Did I say otherwise?

what kind of nihilist idiotic reasoning is this
It seems that your attempted insult does not apply since I did not say this.

Well i happen to be a christian
Good for you.

and any christian worth his salt knows that breaking laws is a sin against Christ and done for purely selfish reasons!
Says who? Regardless, for those not Christian, why should they care if they "sin" against this Christ person based on your or others subjective viewpoints?

I dont really care for your idiotic nihilist attitude towards life
Does being a Christian conflict with tossing out insults as you attempt? Regardless, you are welcome to apply whatever labels you wish- they are meaningless to me, particular without supporting your position.

one day punk you might actually have to join the real world and get job a family etc..
How do you know what my social and family status are? What do you define as the "real world" anyway? Some here consider the "real world" to be little more than a Luciferian farce. Why would we want to join that?

then and maybe just then an idiot like yourself might just grasp the stupidity of your statements
Which statement is that? The text you quoted was almost nothing but questions- no real statements.

So like Clint Eastwood Said Make My Day Punk!.
What would you like for me to do?

But most importantly, you seem to have missed answering my most important question, please provide information so we can continue in a most useful manner:

All this discussion would be more helpful if you explained to us your personal views of the so-called "angel of light"- what do you think of him?

Good day.

Akbar
01-23-2006, 07:22 PM
Oz,
You keep using a broad brush to paint everyone the same. It's like me visiting a white supremacist website and claiming all their views represent the entire white race. Sure there are a lot of fanatics with websites using Islam as a banner for their madness. There are also other fanatics of other religions doing the same thing. It seems that you are stuck with the belief that all whites are to be seen as individuals, but all nonwhites are to be seen as a group. If there was such unity in the Muslim world then there would be no problems and there would never have been an Isreal or colonization of the Middle East. I suggest you study history more closely.

Ozziecynic
01-24-2006, 04:04 AM
You keep using a broad brush to paint everyone the same. It's like me visiting a white supremacist website and claiming all their views represent the entire white race. Sure there are a lot of fanatics with websites using Islam as a banner for their madness. There are also other fanatics of other religions doing the same thing.
8-) Its all on that site Akbar all the evidence i need to prove my point about Muslims in Sydney Australia where i live, this is mainly my concern not what is happening elsewhere in the world!.
Your denial sounds familiar to the usual snakey responses of a few local shiekhs we have here one Sheihk Hilaly and the other sheihk Omran and could i forget Muslim Leb public relations wizard Keyser Trad ever heard of these individuals through your vast networks Akbar!.
Oh just for la domino how could forget your favourite meltingpot expat Willie Brigette what great ambassador for la Francaise. :-D :-P

LaDominio
01-24-2006, 07:48 AM
Ozziecynic wrote:
Oh just for la domino how could forget your favourite meltingpot expat Willie Brigette what great ambassador for la Francaise.

Dominio is spannish. 'La' has a nice ring to it.

i need to prove my point about Muslims in Sydney Australia where i live, this is mainly my concern not what is happening elsewhere in the world!

...A statement like that would cause me great scepticism on your large mental capacity and psychological well-being.

Max
01-24-2006, 04:50 PM
Ozziecynic,

Can you please answer my question? Can you explain to us your personal views of the so-called "angel of light"- what do you think of him?

Ozziecynic wrote:
You keep using a broad brush to paint everyone the same. It's like me visiting a white supremacist website and claiming all their views represent the entire white race. Sure there are a lot of fanatics with websites using Islam as a banner for their madness. There are also other fanatics of other religions doing the same thing.
8-) Its all on that site Akbar all the evidence i need to prove my point about Muslims in Sydney Australia where i live, this is mainly my concern not what is happening elsewhere in the world!.
Your denial sounds familiar to the usual snakey responses of a few local shiekhs we have here one Sheihk Hilaly and the other sheihk Omran and could i forget Muslim Leb public relations wizard Keyser Trad ever heard of these individuals through your vast networks Akbar!.
Oh just for la domino how could forget your favourite meltingpot expat Willie Brigette what great ambassador for la Francaise. :-D :-P

Ozziecynic
01-24-2006, 09:16 PM
LA.
A statement like that would cause me great scepticism on your large mental capacity and psychological well-being.
I am not following you LA please elborate!.
I have never boasted either capacity your projective assumptions are your own! :-?