PDA

View Full Version : The Golden Age

SeC
01-19-2006, 03:42 AM
The Golden Age

« Man was built by Cosmic Intelligence in such a way that he can fulfil himself and attain his full stature only by maintaining ties with a higher world from which he receives light and strength. When human beings rely exclusively on their own limited intellect they deprive themselves of true understanding, and it is this lack that is the cause of all their disastrous mistakes. When men are motivated only by a lust for material possessions and power and act in total disregard for the plans of Cosmic Intelligence, they stir up layers of the physical and psychic atmosphere and arouse formidable forces whose fury is turned against them.

The Age of Aquarius will soon be upon us and the tremendous upheavals accompanying it will oblige human beings to understand the reality of the invisible world and the laws that govern it. But the beauty, splendour and harmony of the new life that will emerge from these upheavals will be beyond anything imagined by man. All those who have been secretly working for the coming of the Kingdom of God throughout the world will join forces and work together, and the bastions of ignorance, materialism and despotism will crumble and collapse.

This I tell you. And it will be: nothing can prevent the coming of the new era, the new Golden Age.*»

Omraam Mikhaël Aïvanhov

LaDominio
01-19-2006, 11:54 AM
The reason why I believe in every word of this is because I too know this, and my knowledge of it comes form the Universal Mind (Cosmic Intelligence) – the source of all knowledge. Most religious scriptures speak of this, but the majority of the people don’t pick it up.

Insight
01-23-2006, 09:33 PM
Nothing can prevent it from coming....however....something IS able to destroy it after it comes to fruition.

LaDominio
01-24-2006, 07:19 AM
The Golden Age cannot come to exist if it is established with the possibility or vulnerability to corruption, as it will then be instantly exploited.

The furthest we can see into the future from our current position, is roughly 1006 years deep. All we can do as humans is to bring the Golden Age into life. The future generations will have other tasks to fulfil.

Ozziecynic
01-25-2006, 05:29 AM
LDThe furthest we can see into the future from our current position, is roughly 1006 years deep. All WE can do as humans is to bring the Golden Age into life. The future generations will have other tasks to fulfil.
:roll: Whos WE I wouldnt be following you for anything let alone the Golden era of the Anti Christ and I think it is highly presumptious of you to believe anyone else here will either!:roll:

LaDominio
01-25-2006, 05:48 AM
Ozziecynic wrote:
:roll: Whos WE I wouldnt be following you for anything let alone the Golden era of the Anti Christ and I think it is highly presumptious of you to believe anyone else here will either!:roll:

Choice.

Marsali
01-25-2006, 09:28 AM
I agree with you OC. But the problem is that once a person adopts the gnostic mindset, it can be really difficult to get out of, because it's like candy for the mind.

For gnostics, or anyone who buys into the "cosmic intelligence" mantra, the idea of a savior, our Lord Jesus Christ, as presented in a Christian context, seems too simplistic and boring.

Consider the great intellectual Christian writers in history, such as Thomas Aquinas, St. Augustine, Dostoyevsky, the later writings of Tolstoy. Compared to these writers, it's gnosticism that seems simple, but a gnostic will have a difficult time understanding that.

I hope that this doesn't post twice, since I had a problem sending this.

SeC
01-25-2006, 12:48 PM
Dear Marsali

Dont you know that all world religions have esoteric (inner) teachings. If you study only one of them, then you get to the conclusion that it doesnt matter which way you choose. All true esoteric teachings, for example in esoteric Christianity (after the Gnostic, Theosophic, Mystic and Essenic Tradition) or in esoteric Islam (after the tradition of Sufism) or in esoteric Judaism (after the tradition of the Kabbalah) and in other religions there dont even exist exoteric religions anymore, so these esoteric teachings will show you the way to the Kingdom of God and His Righteousness... if i might give you an advice, do not hesitate and waste time to choose the right path, choose one, practise it and you will find all the rest... work, work, work...

Overcoming ones fear is a very important step for all of us... i guarantee you, you dont have to fear anything... cause everything is good...

I wish you all love, wisdom and truth of eternity...

best wishes from Switzerland

lwwb
Roger

Marsali
01-25-2006, 01:15 PM
I appreciate your response, Roger.
I totally agree with you about not fearing anything. In Christ (the Christ of Christianity) there can be nothing to fear. That doesn't mean that we shouldn't speak out against Pharaseeic corruption, whatever form that corruption may take.

I can't vouch for the other religions, but in Christianity, there are no esoteric inner teachings. Since the beginning of Christianity (even before it became aligned with Rome)heretical and Arien forces have sought to bring down Christianity, one of the ways of which has been to believe that there are secret teachings associated with Christ. This is nothing new; it's 2000 years old.

I think it was the Council of Trent where the Ariens were finally allowed to have their say, but the council ruled against them, by confirming that Jesus is indeed divine, whereas the Ariens wanted to change Church tenets into believing that Jesus was for the most part,
just a man.

Thanks for the good wishes; I wish you the same.

SeC
01-25-2006, 03:40 PM
Marsali wrote:
I can't vouch for the other religions, but in Christianity, there are no esoteric inner teachings.

Dear Marsali

I can assure you that Esoteric Christianity exists. These Esoteric Christian Teachings are Gnosticism, Theosophy, Mysticism after the Essenic Tradition.

If you need proofs, just google Peter Deunov (Beinsa Douno) and Omraam Mikhael Aivanhov, just to mention a few... there exists also other schools of initiation after the tradition of Esoteric Christianity... believe it or not...

what gives you the idea that Esoteric Christianity doesnt exist?

lwwb
Roger

Marsali
01-25-2006, 03:54 PM
One of the reasons that I'm sure that esoteric Christianity doesn't exist is because I was, for many years, a Theosophist before becoming a Christian. I've studied Blavatsy and Leadbeater. Sadly, they were grossly misled by their "Masters," who were, in reality, fallen angels.
The teachings of Theosophy line up well with the gnostic anti-Christian belief. Both Leadbeater and Blavatsky were Freemasons. Blavatsky was vehemently anti-Christian.

Bouncer
01-26-2006, 12:29 PM
And don't forget the Seth material and the dabblers in occult who follow its teachings

http://www.newworldview.com/library/Noonan_B_Works_Jane_Roberts.html

This is just one of many attempts at spiritual seduction. If you have ever sensed the presence of a demonic being, it isn't a warm and fuzzy experience. These beings are powerful, intelligent, and intensely & insanely hateful and full of jealousy for mankind. The only difference with Seth is that he can disguise himself until he gets what he wants.

Marsali
01-26-2006, 01:46 PM
What ultimately happened to Jane Roberts, who channeled the "Seth Material," is very sad. She died from the effects of severe arthritis, and she sufferred with a great deal of pain in the last few years.

Elizabeth Clare Prophet, who channeled the "Ascended Masters," is still alive, but she is so debilitated, mentally and physically, that she cannot walk or take care of herself. She requires a full-time caregiver. (I have a family member who still belongs to the group that Prophet used to run).

Ozzy_dopster
01-26-2006, 02:33 PM
Sorry.I have a relative who does the Ouija board stuff and believes that we all create our own reality, etc.Totally Seth. Someone named Madame Deena (or Dina) visits from England sometimes and I think that she is a real witch. Spooky! :-o

Marsali
01-26-2006, 02:45 PM
Hey, good to see you back here, OD.

Yeah, I've heard and read about things like evil spirits can can be contacted with the Ouija board.

SeC
01-26-2006, 03:43 PM
Dear Marsali

You know that talking about lilith and Co. will attract these highly intelligent and very powerful entities, so therefore esoteric christianity talks only about the sephirots of the cabbalistic tree of life to attract the luminous spirits and not the cliphots...

Living a honest life is one of the highest white magic one can practise...

lwwb
Roger

Ozziecynic
01-26-2006, 06:32 PM
When men are motivated only by a lust for material possessions and power and act in total disregard for the plans of Cosmic Intelligence, they stir up layers of the physical and psychic atmosphere and arouse formidable forces whose fury is turned against them.
:-o Gees sounds like the kind of mumbo jumbo the hippies spoke or is it smoked in the 1960s until they reached their 20s in the 1970s when they decided a materialist lifestyle was quite groovy and met karma ratings standards!.
Please mercifly spare me the rest of the groovy BS torture in this thread.One 1960s Age of Aquarious was quite enough i think!. :lol: :-D

Ozzy_dopster
02-02-2006, 10:18 AM
My dogma is chasing your carma, man.
May as well jump into Gaia . . . if you Jamokes keep violating the sacred orders of Nature, then Nature will eventually correct its mistake, YOU, that is.

SeC
02-02-2006, 10:50 AM
Ozzy_dopster wrote:
My dogma is chasing your carma, man.
May as well jump into Gaia . . . if you Jamokes keep violating the sacred orders of Nature, then Nature will eventually correct its mistake, YOU, that is.

Dear Ozzy_dopster

Thank you so much for helping me realizing the Kingdom of God and His Righteousness...

lwwb
Roger

Ozzy_dopster
02-06-2006, 10:02 AM
Wow, SeC! Or should I call you très sec? Sometimes I am tempted to satirize or use simple parody, and I also value the truth, it is sacred, just like a lot of other things that manifest in physical ways. We see empirical phenomena and then sometimes think it is only "normal" or "natural" without touching the sublime order which is the foundation of matter and motion.

(whew!)

But if you got a glimps of God, or some other heavenly inspiration, it is because the Spirit is nudging you affectionately, like a potential friend! I can only tell you what He has done for me already! :-)