PDA

View Full Version : Einstein the Plagiarist


this
02-28-2005, 03:04 PM
Henry's 'crackpot' picture in the savethemales.ca article reminded me of this story:

http://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/einstein.html

I think it's an appropriate lesson in how science is corrupted by the usual human frailties. It's a well researched article showing that what is accepted as science doesn't necessarily have to be real. If the field of Biology has been corrupted by NWO pharma giants and vaccine death agents, should we be surprised if other branches of science are corrupted?

marypopinz
02-28-2005, 03:06 PM
Welcome to 1984.

Modern "Science" smacks of Orwellian thought to me.

rushdoony
02-28-2005, 03:26 PM
Before we start,
Good Jews = Torah/Non-Statist Jews
Bad Jews = Talmud/Zionist/Statist Jews
----------------------------------------

Albert Einstein: A Jewish Myth

by Dr. Paul Bowers, B.S., M.E., Ch.D.

One of the statements of Adolf Hitler most often quoted by the Jewish media is the following from Mein Kampf, I:10:

"The great masses of people ... will more easily fall victims to a big lie than to a small one."

Of course, Hitler is quoted out of context in an attempt to portray this statement as Hitler's own, personal philosophy or strategy. But if we read this selection in context, we find that he is speaking of the Jews who had ruined his country, and he is trying to explain how the German people fell victim to Jewish lies. In fact, Herr Hitler even tells us what this great lie is that duped the German people into being controlled by the Jews. He continues:

"Those who know best this truth about the possibilities of the application of untruth and defamation, however, were at all times the Jews; for their entire existence is built on one single great lie, namely, that here one had to deal with a religious brotherhood, while in fact one has to deal with a race - what a race! As such they have been nailed down forever, in an eternally correct sentence of fundamental truth, by one of the greatest minds of mankind; he called them 'the great masters of lying.' He who does not realize this or does not want to believe this will never be able to help truth to victory in this world."

Hitler here was referring to Arthur Schopenhauer, the eminent 19th century German philosopher who was outspoken regarding the true nature of Jews. We do not need to rely upon the opinions of German philosophers and political leaders regarding this character trait of the Jews, for Jesus Christ has said of the Jews,

"You are of your father the Diabolical One, and the lusts of your father you wish to do. That one was a murderer from the beginning, and he has not stood in the truth because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks of his own, because he is a liar, and the father of it" (John 8:44 AST).

Furthermore, the New Testament warns us not to listen to "Judaizing myths" (Titus 1:14). But Jewish myths are exactly what destroyed Germany and what have destroyed America today. Herr Hitler may have been correct in what he felt was the greatest Jewish lie, but there are many, many more which have had a damning effect on the white race. One of the greatest is certainly the lie of the Hebrew Masoretic Text and the removal of the Greek Septuagint from the hands of white Christians, but each Jewish myth stings with the same poisonous venom. One of the great Jewish myths of the 20th century is Albert Einstein.

Albert Einstein is held up by the Jewish liars as a rare genius who drastically changed the field of theoretical physics. As such, he is made an idol to young people and his very name has become synonymous with genius. The truth, however, is very different. The reality is that Einstein was an inept, moronic Jew who could not even tie his own shoelaces; he contributed nothing original to the field of quantum mechanics or any other science, but on the contrary he stole the ideas of other men and the Jewish media made him a hero.

When we actually examine the life of Albert Einstein, we find that his only brilliance lies in his ability to plagiarize and steal other people's ideas, passing them off as his own.

Einstein's education, or lack thereof, is an important part of this story. The Encyclopedia Britannica says of Einstein's early education that he "showed little scholastic ability." It also says that at the age of 15, "with poor grades in history, geography, and languages, he left school with no diploma." Einstein himself wrote in a school paper of his "lack of imagination and practical ability." In 1895, Einstein failed a simple entrance exam to an engineering school in Zurich. This exam consisted mainly of mathematical problems, and Einstein showed himself to be mathematically inept in this exam. He then entered a lesser school hoping to use it as a stepping stone to the engineering school he could not get into, but after graduating in 1900, he still could not get a position at the engineering school! Unable to go to the school as he had wanted, he got a job (with the help of a friend) at the patent office in Bern. He was to be a technical expert third class, which meant that he was too incompetent for a higher qualified position. Even after publishing his so-called groundbreaking papers of 1905 and after working in the patent office for six years, he was only elevated to a second class standing. Remember, the work he was doing at the patent office, for which he was only rated third class, was not quantum mechanics or theoretical physics, but was reviewing technical documents for patents of every day things; yet he was barely qualified.

He would work at the patent office until 1909, all the while continuously trying to get a position at a university, but without success. All of these facts are true, but now begins the Jewish myth. Supposedly, while working a full time job, without the aid of university colleagues, a staff of graduate students, a laboratory, or any of the things normally associated with an academic setting, Einstein in his spare time wrote four ground-breaking essays in the field of theoretical physics and quantum mechanics that were published in 1905. Many people have recognized the impossibility of such a feat, including Einstein himself, and therefore Einstein has led people to believe that many of these ideas came to him in his sleep, out of the blue, because indeed that is the only logical explanation of how an admittedly inept moron could have written such documents at the age of 26 without any real education. However, a simpler explanation exists: he stole the ideas and plagiarized the papers.

Therefore, we will look at each of these ideas and discover the source of each. It should be remembered that these ideas are presented by Einstein's worshippers as totally new and completely different, each of which would change the landscape of science. These four papers dealt with the following four ideas, respectively:


1. The foundation of the photon theory of light;
2. The equivalence of energy and mass;
3. The explanation of Brownian motion in liquids;
4. The special theory of relativity.
Let us first look at the last of these theories, the theory of relativity. This is perhaps the most famous idea falsely attributed to Einstein. Specifically, this 1905 paper dealt with what Einstein called the Special Theory of Relativity (the General Theory would come in 1915). This theory contradicted the traditional Newtonian mechanics and was based upon two premises: 1) in the absence of acceleration, the laws of nature are the same for all observers; and 2) since the speed of light is independent of the motion of its source, then the time interval between two events is longer for an observer in whose frame of reference the events occur at different places than for an observer in whose frame of reference the events occur in the same place. This is basically the idea that time passes more slowly as one's velocity approaches the speed of light, relative to slower velocities where time would pass faster.

This theory has been validated by modern experiments and is the basis for modern physics. But these two premises are far from being originally Einstein's. First of all, the idea that the speed of light was a constant and was independent of the motion of its source was not Einstein's at all, but was proposed by the Scottish scientist James Maxwell. Maxwell studied the phenomenon of light extensively and first proposed that it was electromagnetic in nature. He wrote an article to this effect for the 1878 edition of the Encyclopedia Britannica. His ideas prompted much debate, and by 1887, as a result of his work and the ensuing debate, the scientific community, particularly Lorentz, Michelson, and Morley reached the conclusion that the velocity of light was independent of the velocity of the observer. Thus, this piece of the Special Theory of Relativity was known 27 years before Einstein wrote his paper.

This debate over the nature of light also led Michelson and Morley to conduct an important experiment, the results of which could not be explained by Newtonian mechanics. They observed a phenomenon caused by relativity but they did not understand relativity. They had attempted to detect the motion of the earth through ether, which was a medium thought to be necessary for the propagation of light.

In response to this problem, in 1889, the Irish physicist George FitzGerald, who had also first proposed a mechanism for producing radio waves, wrote a paper which stated that the results of the Michelson-Morley experiment could be explained if,

"... the length of material bodies changes, according as they are moving through the ether or across it, by an amount depending on the square of the ratio of their velocities to that of light."

This is the theory of relativity, 13 years before Einstein's paper!

Furthermore, in 1892, Hendrik Lorentz, from The Netherlands, proposed the same solution and began to greatly expand the idea. All throughout the 1890's, both Lorentz and FitzGerald worked on these ideas and wrote articles strangely similar to Einstein's Special Theory detailing what is now known as the Lorentz-FitzGerald Contraction. In 1898, the Irishman Joseph Larmor wrote down equations explaining the Lorentz-FitzGerald contraction and its relativistic consequences, 7 years before Einstein's paper. By 1904, Lorentz transformations, the series of equations explaining relativity, were published by Lorentz. They describe the increase of mass, the shortening of length, and the time dilation of a body moving at speeds close to the velocity of light. In short, by 1904, everything in Einstein's paper regarding the Special Theory of Relativity had already been published.

The Frenchman Poincaré had, in 1898, written a paper unifying many of these ideas. He stated seven years before Einstein's paper that,

"... we have no direct intuition about the equality of two time intervals. The simultaneity of two events or the order of their succession, as well as the equality of two time intervals, must be defined in such a way that the statements of the natural laws be as simple as possible."

Anyone who has read Einstein's 1905 paper will immediately recognize the similarity and the lack of originality on the part of Einstein. Thus we see that the only thing original about the paper was the term 'Special Theory of Relativity.' Everything else was plagiarized. Over the next few years, Poincaré became one of the most important lecturers and writers regarding relativity, but he never, in any of his papers or speeches, mentioned Albert Einstein. Thus, while Poincaré was busy bringing the rest of the academic world up to speed regarding relativity, Einstein was still working in the patent office in Bern and no one in the academic community thought it necessary to give much credence or mention to Einstein's work. Most of these early physicists knew that he was a fraud.

This brings us to the explanation of Brownian motion, the subject of another of Einstein's 1905 papers. Brownian motion describes the irregular motion of a body arising from the thermal energy of the molecules of the material in which the body is immersed. The movement had first been observed by the Scottish botanist Robert Brown in 1827. The explanation of this phenomenon has to do with the Kinetic Theory of Matter, and it was the American Josiah Gibbs and the Austrian Ludwig Boltzmann who first explained this occurrence, not Albert Einstein. In fact, the mathematical equation describing the motion contains the famous Boltzmann constant, k. Between these two men, they had explained by the 1890s everything in Einstein's 1905 paper regarding Brownian motion.

The subject of the equivalence of mass and energy was contained in a third paper published by Einstein in 1905. This concept is expressed by the famous equation E=mc^2. Einstein's biographers categorize this as "his most famous and most spectacular conclusion." Even though this idea is an obvious conclusion of Einstein's earlier relativity paper, it was not included in that paper but was published as an afterthought later in the year. Still, the idea of energy-mass equivalence was not original with Einstein.

That there was an equivalence between mass and energy had been shown in the laboratory in the 1890s by both J.J. Thomsom of Cambridge and by W. Kaufmann in Göttingen. In 1900, Poincaré had shown that there was a mass relationship for all forms of energy, not just electromagnetic energy. Yet, the most probable source of Einstein's plagiarism was Friedrich Hasenöhrl, one of the most brilliant, yet unappreciated physicists of the era. Hasenöhrl was the teacher of many of the German scientists who would later become famous for a variety of topics. He had worked on the idea of the equivalence of mass and energy for many years and had published a paper on the topic in 1904 in the very same journal which Einstein would publish his plagiarized version in 1905. For his brilliant work in this area, Hasenörhl had received in 1904 a prize from the prestigious Vienna Academy of Sciences.

Furthermore, the mathematical relationship of mass and energy was a simple deduction from the already well-known equations of Scottish physicist James Maxwell. Scientists long understood that the mathematical relationship expressed by the equation E=mc^2 was the logical result of Maxwell's work, they just did not believe it. Thus, the experiments of Thomson, Kaufmann, and finally, and most importantly, Hasenörhl, confirmed Maxwell's work. It is ludicrous to believe that Einstein developed this postulate, particularly in light of the fact that Einstein did not have the laboratory necessary to conduct the appropriate experiments.

In this same plagiarized article of Einstein's, he suggested to the scientific community, "Perhaps it will prove possible to test this theory using bodies whose energy content is variable to a high degree (e.g., salts of radium)." This remark demonstrates how little Einstein understood about science, for this was truly an outlandish remark. By saying this, Einstein showed that he really did not understand basic scientific principles and that he was writing about a topic that he did not understand. In fact, in response to this article, J. Precht remarked that such an experiment "lies beyond the realm of possible experience."

The last subject dealt with in Einstein's 1905 papers was the foundation of the photon theory of light. Einstein wrote about the photoelectric effect. The photoelectric effect is the release of electrons from certain metals or semiconductors by the action of light. This area of research is particularly important to the Einstein myth because it was for this topic that he unjustly received his 1922 Nobel Prize.

But again, it is not Einstein, but Wilhelm Wien and Max Planck who deserve the credit. The main point of Einstein's paper, and the point for which he is given credit, is that light is emitted and absorbed in finite packets called quanta. This was the explanation for the photoelectric effect. The photoelectric effect had been explained by Heinrich Hertz in 1888. Hertz and others, including Philipp Lenard, worked on understanding this phenomenon. Lenard was the first to show that the energy of the electrons released in the photoelectric effect was not governed by the intensity of the light but by the frequency of the light. This was an important breakthrough.

Wien and Planck were colleagues and they were the fathers of modern day quantum theory. By 1900, Max Planck, based upon his and Wien's work, had shown that radiated energy was absorbed and emitted in finite units called quanta. The only difference in his work of 1900 and Einstein's work of 1905 was that Einstein limited himself to talking about one particular type of energy - light energy. But the principles and equations governing the process in general had been deduced by Planck in 1900. Einstein himself admitted that the obvious conclusion of Planck's work was that light also existed in discrete packets of energy. Thus, nothing in this paper of Einstein's was original.

After the 1905 papers of Einstein were published, the scientific community took little notice and Einstein continued his job at the patent office until 1909 when it was arranged for him to take a position at a school by World Jewry. Still, it was not until a 1919 newspaper headline that he gained any notoriety.

With Einstein's academic appointment in 1909, he was placed in a position where he could begin to use other people's work as his own more openly. He engaged many of his students to look for ways to prove the theories he had supposedly developed, or ways to apply those theories, and then he could present the research as his own or at least take partial credit. In this vein, in 1912, he began to try and express his gravitational research in terms of a new, recently developed calculus, which was conducive to understanding relativity. This was the beginning of his General Theory of Relativity, which he would publish in 1915. But the mathematical work was not done by Einstein - he was incapable of it. Instead, it was performed by the mathematician Marcel Grossmann, who in turn used the mathematical principles developed by Berhard Riemann, who was the first to develop a sound non-Euclidean geometry, which is the basis of all mathematics used to describe relativity.

The General Theory of Relativity applied the principles of relativity to the universe; that is, to the gravitational pull of planets and their orbits, and the general principle that light rays bend as they pass by a massive object. Einstein published an initial paper in 1913 based upon the work which Grossmann did, adapting the math of Riemann to Relativity. But this paper was filled with errors and the conclusions were incorrect. It appears that Grossmann was not smart enough to figure it out for Einstein. So Einstein was forced to look elsewhere to plagiarize his General Theory. Einstein published his correct General Theory of Relativity in 1915, and said prior to its publication that he, "...completely succeeded in convincing Hilbert and Klein." He is referring to David Hilbert, perhaps the most brilliant mathematician of the 20th century, and Felix Klein, another mathematician who had been instrumental in the development of the area of calculus that Grossmann had used to develop the General Theory of Relativity for Einstein.

Einstein's statement regarding the two men would lead the reader to believe that Einstein had changed Hilbert's and Klein's opinions regarding General Relativity, and that he had influenced them in their thinking. However, the exact opposite is true. Einstein stole the majority of his General Relativity work from these two men, the rest being taken from Grossmann. Hilbert submitted for publication, a week before Einstein completed his work, a paper which contained the correct field equations of General Relativity. What this means is that Hilbert wrote basically the exact same paper, with the same conclusions, before Einstein did. Einstein would have had an opportunity to know of Hilbert's work all along, because there were Jewish friends of his working for Hilbert. Yet, even this was not necessary, for Einstein had seen Hilbert's paper in advance of publishing his own. Both of these papers were, before being printed, delivered in the form of a lecture.

Einstein presented his paper on November 25, 1915 in Berlin and Hilbert had presented his paper on November 20 in Göttingen. On November 18, Hilbert received a letter from Einstein thanking him for sending him a draft of the treatise Hilbert was to deliver on the 20th. So, in fact, Hilbert had sent a copy of his work at least two weeks in advance to Einstein before either of the two men delivered their lectures, but Einstein did not send Hilbert an advance copy of his. Therefore, this serves as incontrovertible proof that Einstein quickly plagiarized the work and then presented it, hoping to beat Hilbert to the punch. Also, at the same time, Einstein publicly began to belittle Hilbert, even though in the previous summer he had praised him in an effort to get Hilbert to share his work with him. Hilbert made the mistake of sending Einstein this draft copy, but still he delivered his work first.

Not only did Hilbert publish his work first, but it was of much higher quality than Einstein's. It is known today that there are many problems with assumptions made in Einstein's General Theory paper. We know today that Hilbert was much closer to the truth. Hilbert's paper is the forerunner of the unified field theory of gravitation and electromagnetism and of the work of Erwin Schrödinger, whose work is the basis of all modern day quantum mechanics.

That the group of men discussed so far were the actual originators of the ideas claimed by Einstein was known by the scientific community all along. In 1940, a group of German physicists meeting in Austria declared that "before Einstein, Aryan scientists like Lorentz, Hasenöhrl, Poincaré, etc., had created the foundations of the theory of relativity..."

However, the Jewish media did not promote the work of these men. The Jewish media did not promote the work of David Hilbert, but instead they promoted the work of the Jew Albert Einstein. As we mentioned earlier, this General Theory, as postulated by Hilbert first and in plagiarized form by Einstein second, stated that light rays should bend when they pass by a massive object. In 1919, during the eclipse of the Sun, light from distant stars passing close to the Sun was observed to bend according to the theory. This evidence supported the General Theory of Relativity, and the Jewish-controlled media immediately seized upon the opportunity to prop up Einstein as a hero, at the expense of the true genius, David Hilbert.

On November 7th, 1919, the London Times ran an article, the headline of which proclaimed, "Revolution in science - New theory of the Universe - Newtonian ideas overthrown." This was the beginning of the force-feeding of the Einstein myth to the masses. In the following years, Einstein's earlier 1905 papers were propagandized and Einstein was heralded as the originator of all the ideas he had stolen. Because of this push by the Jewish media, in 1922, Einstein received the Nobel Prize for the work he had stolen in 1905 regarding the photoelectric effect.

The establishment of the Einstein farce between 1919 and 1922 was an important coup for world Zionism and Jewry. As soon as Einstein had been established as an idol to the popular masses of England and America, his image was promoted as the rare genius that he is erroneously believed to be today. As such, he immediately began his work as a tool for World Zionism. The masses bought into the idea that if someone was so brilliant as to change our fundamental understanding of the universe, then certainly we ought to listen to his opinions regarding political and social issues. This is exactly what World Jewry wanted to establish in its ongoing effort of social engineering. They certainly did not want someone like David Hilbert to be recognized as rare genius. After all, this physicist had come from a strong German, Christian background. His grandfather's two middle names were 'Fürchtegott Leberecht' or 'Fear God, Live Right.' In August of 1934, the day before a vote was to be taken regarding installing Adolf Hitler as President of the Reich, Hilbert signed a proclamation in support of Adolf Hitler, along with other leading German scientists, that was published in the German newspapers. So the Jews certainly did not want David Hilbert receiving the credit he deserved.

The Jews did not want Max Planck receiving the credit he deserved either. This German's grandfather and great-grandfather had been important German theologians, and during World War II he would stay in Germany throughout the war, supporting his fatherland the best he could.

The Jews certainly did not want the up-and-coming Erwin Schrödinger to be heralded as a genius to the masses. This Austrian physicist would go on to teach at Adolf Hitler University in Austria, and he wrote a public letter expressing his support for the Third Reich. This Austrian's work on the unified field theory was a forerunner of modern physics, even though it had been criticized by Einstein, who apparently could not understand it.

The Jews did not want to have Werner Heisenberg promoted as a rare genius, even though he would go on to solidify quantum theory and contribute to it greatly, as well as develop his famous uncertainty principle, in addition to describing the modern atom and nucleus and the binding energies that are essential to modern chemistry. No, the Jews did not want Heisenberg promoted as a genius because he would go on to head the German atomic bomb project and serve prison time after the war for his involvement with the Third Reich.

No, the Jews did not want to give credit to any of a number of white Germans, Austrians, Irishmen, Frenchmen, Scotsmen, Englishmen, and even Americans who had contributed to the body of knowledge and evidence from which Einstein plagiarized and stole his work. Instead, they needed to erect Einstein as their golden calf, even though he repeatedly and often embarrassed himself with his nonfactual or nearsighted comments regarding the work he had supposedly done. For example, in 1934, the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette ran a front page article in which Einstein gave an "emphatic denial" regarding the idea of practical applications for the "energy of the atom." The article says,

"But the 'energy of the atom' is something else again. If you believe that man will someday be able to harness this boundless energy-to drive a great steamship across the ocean on a pint of water, for instance-then, according to Einstein, you are wrong..."

Again, Einstein clearly did not understand the branch of physics he had supposedly founded, though elsewhere in the world at the time theoretical research was underway that would lead to the atomic bomb and nuclear energy. But after Einstein was promoted as a god in 1919, he made no real attempts to plagiarize any other work. Rather, he began his real purpose - evangelizing for the cause of Zionism and World Jewry. Though he did publish other articles after this time, all of them were co-authored by at least one other person, and in each instance, Einstein had little if anything to do with the research that led to the articles; he was merely recruited by the co-authors in order to lend credence to their work. Thus freed of the pretense of academia, Einstein began his assault for World Zionism.

In 1921, Einstein made his first visit to the United States on a fund-raising tour for the Hebrew University in Jerusalem and to promote Zionism. In April of 1922, Einstein used his status to gain membership in a Commission of the League of Nations. In February of 1923, Einstein visits Tel Aviv and Jerusalem. In June of 1923, he becomes a founding member of the Association of Friends of the New Russia. In 1926, Einstein took a break from his Communist and Zionistic activities to again embarrass himself scientifically by criticizing the work of Schrödinger and Heisenberg. Following a brief illness, he resumes his Zionistic agenda, wanting an independent Israel and at the same time a World Government.

In the 1930s he actively campaigns against all forms of war, although he would reverse this position during World War II when he advocated war against Germany and the creation of the atomic bomb, which he thought was impossible to build. In 1939 and 1940, Einstein, at the request of other Jews, wrote two letters to Roosevelt urging an American program to develop an atomic bomb to be used on Germany - not Japan. Einstein would have no part in the actual construction of the bomb, theoretical or practical, because he lacked the skills for either.

In December of 1946, Einstein rekindles his efforts for a World Government, with Israel apparently being the only autonomous nation. This push continues through the rest of the 1940s. In 1952, Einstein, who had been instrumental in the creation of the State of Israel, both politically and economically, is offered the presidency of Israel. He declines. In 1953, he spends his time attacking the McCarthy Committee, and he supports Communists such as J. Robert Oppenheimer. He encourages civil disobedience in response to the McCarthy trials. Finally, on April 18, 1955, this filthy Jewish demagogue dies.

Dead, the Jews no longer had to worry about Einstein making stupid statements. His death was just the beginning of his usage and exploitation by World Jewry. The Jewish-controlled media continued to promote the myth of this Super-Jew long after his death, and as more and more of the men who knew better died off, the Jews were more and more able to aggrandize his myth and lie more boldly. This brazen lying has culminated in the Jew controlled Time magazine naming Einstein "The Person of the Century" at the close of 1999. It may be demonstrated that the Jewish lies have become more bold with the passage of time because Einstein was never named "Man of the Year" while he was alive, but now, over forty years after his death, he is named "Person of the Century."

Einstein was given this title in spite of the clear-cut choice for the "Person of the Century," Adolf Hitler. Hitler was indeed named "Man of the Year" while he was still living by Time magazine, and according to a December 27, 1999, article in the USA Today, Einstein was chosen over Adolf Hitler because of the perceived "nasty public relations fallout" that would accompany that choice; yet in internet polling by Time, Hitler finished third and was the top serious candidate. Still the issue of Time magazine dedicated to Einstein, which has articles by men with names like Isaacson, Golden, Stein, Rudenstine, and Rosenblatt, is interesting to read. For one, they found it necessary to include an article rationalizing why they did not pick the obvious choice, Adolf Hitler. But more interesting is the article by Stephen Hawking which purports to be a history of the theory of relativity. In it, Hawking admits many of the things in this article, such as the fact that Hilbert published the General Theory of Relativity before Einstein and that FitzGerald and Lorentz deduced the concept of relativity long before Einstein. Hawking also writes,

"Einstein...was deeply disturbed by the work of Werner Heisenberg in Copenhagen, Paul Dirac in Cambridge and Erwin Schrödinger in Zurich, who developed a new picture of reality called quantum mechanics. ... Einstein was horrified by this ... Most scientists, however, accepted the validity of the new quantum laws because they showed excellent agreement with observations ... They are the basis of modern developments in chemistry, molecular biology and electronics and the foundation of the technology that has transformed the world in the past half-century."

This is all very true, yet the same magazine credits Einstein with all of the modern developments that Hawking names, even through Einstein was so stupid as to be vehemently against the most important idea of modern science, just as he opposed Schrödinger's work in unified field theory which was far ahead of its time. The same magazine admits that "success eluded" Einstein in the field of explaining the contradictions between relativity and quantum mechanics. Today, these contradictions are explained by the unified field theory, but Einstein, who proves himself to be one of the least intelligent of 20th century scientists, refused to believe in either quantum theory or the unified field theory.

To name Einstein as "The Person of the Century" is one of the most ludicrous and absurd lies of all time, yet it has been successfully pulled off by Isaacson, Golden, Stein, Rudenstine, and Rosenblatt and the Jewish owners of Time magazine. If the Jews at Time wanted to give the title to an inventor or scientist, then the most obvious choice would have been men like Hilbert, Planck, or Heisenberg. If they wanted to give it to the scientist who most fundamentally changed the landscape of 20th century science, then the obvious choice would be William Shockley. This Nobel prize winning scientist invented the transistor, which is the basis of all modern electronic devices and computers, everything from modern cars and telephones, VCRs and watches, to the amazing computers which have allowed incomprehensible advances in all fields of science. Without the transistor, all forms of science today would be basically in the same place that they were in the late 1940s.

However, the Jews cannot allow the due credit to go to William Shockley because he spent the majority of his scientific career demonstrating the genetic and mental inferiority of non-whites and arguing for their sterilization. His scientific, genetic views led the Jews to financially destroy Shockley who founded the first company in the Silicon Valley, his hometown, to develop computer chips. The Jews hired away his entire staff and used them to start Fairchild semiconductor, the company that today is known as Intel.

No the Jews could not let any of the truly great geniuses of our time be recognized, not the anti-Semite Henry Ford, not the great German scientists who helped the National Socialists in Germany, not Charles Lindbergh, who was sympathetic to National Socialist causes, and certainly not William Shockley, one of the most brilliant physicists and geneticists of our time. Instead, the Jews propped up the Zionist, Communist Albert Einstein who hated everything white.

After World War II, Einstein demonstrated his hatred of the White Race and of the Germans in particular in the following statements. He was asked what he thought about Germany and about re-educating the Germans after the war and said,

"The nation has been on the decline mentally and morally since 1870...Behind the Nazi party stands the German people, who elected Hitler after he had in his book and in his speeches made his shameful intentions clear beyond the possibility of misunderstanding. ... The Germans can be killed or constrained after the war, but they cannot be re-educated to a democratic way of thinking and acting..."

Einstein here is advocating the murder of Germans, because he feels that this is the only way that they can be kept in check. He is right about one thing, the Germans did knowingly support the cause of National Socialism, but what Einstein is attacking is Christianity, because it was Christianity that led the German people to overwhelmingly support National Socialism. It was the German Christian Faith Movement and the Christian Social Party of men like Karl Lueger that led the German people to their understanding of Jews. The Jew Daniel Goldhagen has recently shown the Christian basis of National Socialism in his book, Hitler's Willing Executioners: Ordinary Germans and the Holocaust, and the book Why The Jews? by Prager and Telushkin similarly proves the Christian origins of what the Jews call 'anti-Semitism.' Einstein understood this and Einstein, like all Jews, hated Christianity. So what Einstein was really advocating was the killing and constraining of all true Christians, not just German Christians. This is the true purpose and intent of Zionism and the demagogue Einstein was merely a tool of World Zionism and Jewry towards this end.

Zionistic Jews understand that true, primitive Christianity is the mortal enemy of mongrel Judaism. This is why the Jews, like Einstein, hated Nazi Germany so much, for National Socialist Germany advocated primitive, positive Christianity in the 24th point of its Party Platform.

nomad
02-28-2005, 03:49 PM
"You will know them by their fruits."

Tesla gave more than any singule human being

to the advancement of humanity and nobody knows

he who is ... Einstein gave nothing tangible and

he is hailed as the greatest ??? ... he is

nothing but a great fraud to sell the Jews and

the goyims the idea that the Jews have contributed

to humanity and that we should all be indebted

to them forever for it.

this
02-28-2005, 04:51 PM
I would like on occasion to see a complete analysis of a provocative topic like Hitler, instead of a one sided and willfully blind one. It's a logical thing, and perhaps that Hegelian dialectic, that just because the forces of NWO/Zionism/US are provably at fault does not mean that the forces of (NWO)/Communism/Russia etc. are not also. In other words: just because Zionism has caused so many problems does not mean that Hitler was a nice guy. You don't have to take sides between these choices. And I don't know which side to put Nazi Germany at the moment because in reality the NWO bankers seemed to be orchestrating WWII anyway.

Possibly Einstein was a one worlder from the beginning. He had a somewhat sensitive position as a patent clerk so he could have been used for infiltration purposes and his 'scientific' career as a foil to take credit and build up the dummy. It worked. How many dummies are walking around today changing our world for the worse?

psholtz
02-28-2005, 05:45 PM
Every wave in the Universe propagates through a "medium", except -- of course -- light, which according to Einstein needs no such "ether" to broker its transmission.

An increasing number of phycisists are slowly beginning to reevaluate whether or not "ether" is a real thing.. Here some interesting thoughts:

(*) there really is an ether, but the reason Michelson & Morley didn't detect in 1887 was b/c it's proportion to the gravitational field (perhaps, it *is* the gravitational field).

If this is the case, then the famous "light-bending" properties of heavy objects (like stars) would be very easily explained, and we wouldn't need the framework of general relativity..

Another famous "confirmation" of general relativity was the "advance" in Mercury's perihelon is it orbits around the Sun.

FACT: The identical equations (describing the motion of Mercury) which Einstein arrived at (vis-a-vis) general relativity) were derived 17 years prior to Einstein by a man named Paul Gerber. Gerber had made one very simple assumption to arrive at his equations: gravity propagates at the speed of light!

Consider for a moment the sophistry of Einstein's relativity: one the one hand, it tells us that nothing in the universe can move faster than light, but then it tells us that gravity propagates w/ infinite velocity(!)

If we assume gravity propagates w/ the velocity of light (<- a much more sane postulate), then we derive explanations for all the "phenomena" which Einstein claims to have "explained" w/ relativity.. 8-)

nomad
03-01-2005, 06:03 AM
psholtz all that is nice but "relatively" USELESS

for mankind and you personally ... Tesla

recognized that key to progress for mankind

is free clean energy ... Einstein and others are

used to steer all thoughts and actions for science

in fairly useless directions ... good for the NWO

to keep their control over us.

Draken
03-01-2005, 06:19 AM
I'm glad people start reading and referring to NEXUS MAGAZINE articles! Cool, this!


this wrote:
I would like on occasion to see a complete analysis of a provocative topic like Hitler, instead of a one sided and willfully blind one. It's a logical thing, and perhaps that Hegelian dialectic, that just because the forces of NWO/Zionism/US are provably at fault does not mean that the forces of (NWO)/Communism/Russia etc. are not also. In other words: just because Zionism has caused so many problems does not mean that Hitler was a nice guy. You don't have to take sides between these choices. And I don't know which side to put Nazi Germany at the moment because in reality the NWO bankers seemed to be orchestrating WWII anyway.

Allow me to once again quote myself:

Nazism=National Socialism (collectivism, materialism, secularism etc.; eventually leading to communism: "civilization of the serfs" as Evola would put it)

Communism=International Socialism (collectivism, materialism, secularism etc.; eventually leading to communism: "civilization of the serfs" as Evola would put it)

the operative word in the section above is SOCIALISM.

There. This will make Ozziecynic cream his pants... ;-)

psholtz
03-01-2005, 09:59 AM
nomad wrote:
psholtz all that is nice but "relatively" USELESS

for mankind and you personally ... Tesla

recognized that key to progress for mankind

is free clean energy ... Einstein and others are

used to steer all thoughts and actions for science

in fairly useless directions ... good for the NWO

to keep their control over us.
True, although it would be relatively useful to know that relativity is something of a fraud.. (at least, the way Einstein positioned it!)

psholtz
03-01-2005, 10:11 AM
Nomad --

Do you have any of Telsa's first-hand writings on what he thought about relativity, and about light-transmitting ether?

This is a subject which is sparking my renewed interest! :-P

bambam
03-01-2005, 01:23 PM
nomad wrote:
...
Tesla gave more than any singule human being
to the advancement of humanity and nobody knows
he who is ... Einstein gave nothing tangible and
he is hailed as the greatest ???
...

Could you please elaborate on your statement?

truebeliever
03-02-2005, 12:28 AM
Yes, the truth of WW2 is yet to be written.

It disturns me that the reactionary/fundamentalist/one sided NWO view of the world is being challenged by a reactionary/fundamentalist/one sided whatever view of the world.

Each is a mirror of the other.

Rush you seem to be heading it.

Hitler was an arsehole. A user. A cynic. A lackey and outright liar. He was the puppet thrust forward by other users, cynics, lackey's and outright liars.

He was human. And often in good company he was unusually charming.

Stalin far outweighed him in the murderous swine stakes.

Whatever... they were statist, command and controllers who were ultimately working for others (you know who).

There is a disturbing trend towards us all liking Hitler.

Yes, the lies and exaggerations about the war and the 'holocaust' need re-examining. Making excuses for Hitler and his ilk is a reactionary response to the lies and is just as bad.

Rush, Hitler was the actor and deciever par excellance. Stalin was simply feared. A whole peoples were conned fully by the greatest actor of all time backed by a superb propaganda departmentwhich in tern was financed by Rockerfella man Mr Peabody.

Hitler was funded by the exact same forces that financed Communism.

Nomad, Tesla is the greatest mind of our time and also a great humanitarian. His time will come.

nomad
03-02-2005, 06:04 AM
Quote
------------------------------------------------
Nomad, Tesla is the greatest mind of our time and also a great humanitarian. His time will come.
------------------------------------------------

Truebeliever you know that and I know that ...

Telsa knew that too and predicted that he was

too advanced for the world and that one day

the world would listen to him and understand

his visions.

nomad
03-02-2005, 06:12 AM
bambam wrote:

nomad wrote:
...
Tesla gave more than any singule human being
to the advancement of humanity and nobody knows
he who is ... Einstein gave nothing tangible and
he is hailed as the greatest ???
...

Could you please elaborate on your statement?


Telsa gave the world AC electricty ... look

around you now and see how useful this was ...

incredibly soon after he electrified Niagara Falls

instead of accepting the accolades of the world

he said that it should be destroyed in favor of

a WIRELESS electricity distibution system ... his

reasoning was simple ... he put together the

ENTIRE electrical system the entire planet uses

TODAY so he knew the pros and cons about it ...

he patented the generation, the distribtion and

motors that use AC electricity ... as great as

this was, Telsa knew that 1/2 to 2/3 of the

electricity was lost in this system ... whereas

with wireless only 2 to 3% of the generated power

is lost ... hence his reasing to go WIRELESS ...

not to mention removing the UGLY electricity poles

littering the plantet everywhere ...

Nikola Tesla also gave the world the RADIO system

in use TODAY all over the world ... Is radio

free ??? ... so ONE of Telsa's idea was to give

you radio AND the electricity to POWER it

AT THE SAME TIME and FREE ... now imagne this

system with ALL radios, tvs, cars, boats,

trains, airplanes, appliances etc and you will

get a SMALL understanding of some of the things

that are being blocked by the NWO.

truebeliever
03-02-2005, 08:00 AM
You forgot his greatest invention...the radio controlled boat!

Tesla actually invented radio control.

Tesla was simply amazing. His life too is extremely interesting.

He was taken up by George Westinghouse when J.P Morgan and Edison tried to swindle him. I have alot of respect for George Westinghouse. Possibly a true capitalist unlike Morgan, a banker cartelist and litteral socialist/marxist.

Remember that J.P Morgan financed the Rockafella's. When Morgan died it's been said that %80 of his holdings were held by Rothchild interests.

Read Anthony Sutton for great original and excellently documented work on the financing of Hitler and the Bolsheviks by Wall Street.

These same forces are financing China and others as we speak.

Forget about friction between the Elites of these countries. At Davos, CFR and Bilderberg meetings they get along just fine.

They'll make a stink in front of the camera's for effect but I assure you...WE'RE the enemy.

They spend long hours over congac and Cuban cigars, comfy in Chesterfield lounges, working out the next scam to get their individual local populations under control and distracted from the fact they're living and working in shit.

One way to keep power centralised and the peasants distracted is to talk of war. The vast Chinese peasant class is kept focussed on beating the U.S economically and away from the vast corruption and nepotism of a litteral criminal political class. The same is done in the U.S by talking of war with...EVERYONE!

It wont happen. I think they have more clever cards to play.

We believe in vast and elaborate conspiricies of this and that and yet cant grasp that the Elite Plutocrats of the various blocks keep us distracted with their name calling when in fact they get along just fine.

I see I have digressed.

Tesla not only developed, he refined an incredible amount of technology and made it better. He often did'nt even bother to patent and often helped other scientists with no acknowledgment.

He also cared deeply about the human race.

I would'nt be surprised if a Hollywood production was on it's way. Big budget.

Beats Batman 45.6

bambam
03-02-2005, 01:49 PM
guys, I dont agree!

Telsa gave the world AC electricty
..., the RADIO system, ... the radio controlled boat!...

ok, he made lots of inventions, but also so did other people:

Ted Hoff, Brothers Wright, Enrico Fermi, Wilhelm Conrad Roentgen, Innocenzo Manzetti, Alfred Nobel, Michael Faraday, James Watt, Blaise Pascal, Isaac Newton, Leibniz (a GREAT mind), Galilei, Leonardo da Vinci

Tesla maybe was a great inventor, but what makes him the greatest?

Einstein gave us completly new vision of the world. I dont know if you are familiar with the specific relativity theory, but it is completely different (from Newton) and amazing.
So, what exactly is the reason to call him a "plagiarist"?


he patented the generation, the distribtion and
motors that use AC electricity ... as great as
this was, Telsa knew that 1/2 to 2/3 of the
electricity was lost in this system ... whereas
with wireless only 2 to 3% of the generated power
is lost.

ok now how does this work? I havent practice my physic-knowledge for some years, but as far as I know, there are some ways to enable wireless electricity and none of them is safe enough. (Having a lightning bolt or microwaves in my room is not something I dream for)


so ONE of Telsa's idea was to give
you radio AND the electricity to POWER it
AT THE SAME TIME and FREE

nothing is free. even if there was a way to efficiently transmit electricity (energy) wireless, then there still must be someone who creates it (a power generator)

nomad
03-02-2005, 02:59 PM
Bambam

1. tell me what's better than AC electricity ?

2. tell me what Einstein gave YOU that's

better than electricity ?

nomad
03-02-2005, 03:01 PM
Quote
-----------------------------------------------
Remember that J.P Morgan financed the Rockafella's. When Morgan died it's been said that %80 of his holdings were held by Rothchild interests.
-----------------------------------------------

that's right Truebeliever and all his friends

were surprised at how little Morgan actually

had in wealth after he died ... and yes

remote control is awesome isn't it ? ... that

robot would be useless on Mars without Tesla's

technology ... Jewish Hollywood wants to

brainwash us with Jewish dummies like

Einstein ... if they ever make a movie it will be

BS and make him look like a mad scientist.

Remember the role of Hollywood is to distract

the world from what's important, dumb it down

distort history and reality in things favorable

to the NWO ... Telsa was blacklisted in his time

for all the textbook printers of his time by the

NWO and they continue to blacklist him today in

favor of useless science.

bambam
03-02-2005, 03:31 PM
nomad wrote:
1. tell me what's better than AC electricity ?
2. tell me what Einstein gave YOU that's

nomad,
uuuhh, what do you mean?
What is better then a wheel? But this doesnt mean that I'll tell everyone that the inventor of the wheel is the GREATEST SCIENTIST of all time.

Einstein gave an explination of the universe. He gave me a look over gravity, light and energy. Read some of his books, they're pretty interesting.

nomad
03-02-2005, 03:44 PM
Quote
----------------------------------------
Einstein gave an explination of the universe. He gave me a look over gravity, light and energy. Read some of his books, they're pretty interesting.
----------------------------------------

I have read his books and threw them in the

fireplace and tore up his posters when I compared

what he said and did to Tesla ... and as a Jew

I will forbid my kids from knowing anything about

Albert Einstein BS ... so electricty means

nothing to you how about cutting it off then ?

truebeliever
03-03-2005, 01:04 AM
1 334,823 1886 January 26 Commutator for Dynamo Electric Machines
2 335,786 1886 February 9 Electric Arc Lamp
3 335,787 1886 February 9 Electric Arc Lamp
4 336,961 1886 March 2 Regulator for Dynamo Electric Machines
5 336,962 1886 March 2 Regulator for Dynamo Electric Machines
6 350,954 1886 October 19 Regulator for Dynamo Elecric Machines
7 359,748 1887 March 22 Dynamo Electric Machine
8 381,968 1888 May 1 Electro Magnetic Motor
9 381,969 1888 May 1 Electro Magnetic Motor
10 381,970 1888 May 1 System of Electrical Distribution
11 382,279 1888 May 1 Electro Magnetic Motor
12 382,280 1888 May 1 Electrical Transmission of Power
13 382,281 1888 May 1 Electrical Transmission of Power
14 382,282 1888 May 1 Method of Converting and Distributing Electric Currents
15 382,845 1888 May 15 Commutator for Dynamo Electric Machines
16 390,413 1888 October 2 System of Electrical Distribution
17 390,414 1888 October 2 Dynamo Electric Machine
18 390,415 1888 October 2 Dynamo Electric Machine or Motor
19 390,721 1888 October 9 Dynamo Electric Machine
20 390,820 1888 October 9 Regulator for Alternate Current Motors
21 396,121 1889 January 15 Thermo Magnetic Motor
22 401,520 1889 April 16 Method of Operating Electro Magnetic Motors
23 405,858 1889 June 25 Electro Magnetic Motor
24 405,859 1889 June 25 Method of Electrical Power Transmission
25 406,968 1889 July 16 Dynamo Electric Machine
26 413,353 1889 October 22 Method of Obtaining Direct from Alternating Currents
27 416,191 1889 December 3 Electro Magnetic Motor
28 416,192 1889 December 3 Method of Operating Electro Magnetic Motors
29 416,193 1889 December 3 Electro Magnetic Motor
30 416,194 1889 December 3 Electric Motor
31 416,195 1889 December 3 Electro Magnetic Motor
32 417,794 1889 December 24 Armature for Electric Machines (A. Schmid & N. Tesla)
33 418,248 1889 December 31 Electro Magnetic Motor
34 424,036 1890 March 25 Electro Magnetic Motor
35 428,057 1890 May 13 Pyromagneto Electric Generator
36 433,700 1890 August 5 Alternating Current Electro Magnetic Motor
37 433,701 1890 August 5 Alternating Current Motor
38 433,702 1890 August 5 Electrical Transformer or Induction Device
39 433,703 1890 August 5 Electro Magnetic Motor
40 445,207 1891 January 27 Electro Magnetic Motor
41 447,920 1891 March 10 Method of Operating Arc Lamps
42 447,921 1891 March 10 Alternating Electric Current Generator
43 454,622 1891 June 23 System of Electric Lighting
44 455,067 1891 June 30 Electro Magnetic Motor
45 455,068 1891 June 30 Electrical Meter
46 455,069 1891 June 30 Electric Incandescent Lamp
47 459,772 1891 September 22 Electro Magnetic Motor
48 462,418 1891 November 3 Method of and Apparatus for Electrical Conversion and Distribution
49 464,666 1891 December 8 Electro Magnetic Motor
50 464,667 1891 December 8 Electrical Condenser
51 487,796 1892 December 13 System of Electrical Transmission of Power
52 511,559 1893 December 26 Electrical Transmission of Power
53 511,560 1893 December 26 System of Electrical Power Transmission
54 511,915 1894 January 2 Electrical Transmission of Power
55 511,916 1894 January 2 Electric Generator
56 512,340 1894 January 9 Coil for Electro Magnets
57 514,167 1894 February 6 Electrical Conductor
58 514,168 1894 February 6 Means for Generating Electric Currents
59 514,169 1894 February 6 Reciprocating Engine
60 514,170 1894 February 6 Incandescent Electric Light
61 514,972 1894 February 20 Electric Railway System
62 514,973 1894 February 20 Electrical Meter
63 517,900 1894 April 10 Steam Engine
64 524,426 1894 August 14 Electromagnetic Motor
65 555,190 1896 February 25 Alternating Motor
66 567,818 1896 September 15 Electrical Condenser
67 568,176 1896 September 22 Apparatus for Producing Electric Currents of High Frequency and Potential
68 568,177 1896 September 22 Apparatus for Producing Ozone
69 568,178 1896 September 22 Method of Regulating Apparatus for Producing Currents of High Frequency
70 568,179 1896 September 22 Method of and Apparatus for Producing Currents of High Frequency
71 568,180 1896 September 22 Apparatus for Producing Electrical Currents of High Frequency
72 577,670 1897 February 23 Apparatus for Producing Electric Currents of High Frequency
73 577,671 1897 February 23 Manufacture of Electrical Condensers, Coils, &c
74 583,953 1897 June 8 Apparatus for Producing Currents of High Frequency
75 593,138 1897 November 2 Electrical Transformer
76 609,245 1898 August 16 Electrical Circuit Controller
77 609,246 1898 August 16 Electric Circuit Controller
78 609,247 1898 August 16 Electric Circuit Controller
79 609,248 1898 August 16 Electric Circuit Controller
80 609,249 1898 August 16 Electric Circuit Controller
81 609,250 1898 August 16 Electrical Igniter for Gas Engines
82 609,251 1898 August 16 Electric Circuit Controller
83 611,719 1898 October 4 Electrical Circuit Controller
84 613,735 1898 November 8 Electric Circuit Controller
85 613,809 1898 November 8 Method of and Apparatus for Controlling Mechansim of Moving Vessels or Vehicles
86 645,576 1900 March 20 System of Transmission of Electrical Energy
87 649,621 1900 May 15 Apparatus for Transmission of Electrical Energy
88 655,838 1900 August 14 Method of Insulating Electric Conductors
89 11,865 1900 October 23 Method of Insulating Electric Conductors
90 685,012 1901 October 22 Means for Increasing the Intensity of Electrical Oscillations
91 685,953 1901 November 5 Method of Intensifying and Utilizing Effects Transmitted Through Natural Media
92 685,954 1901 November 5 Method of Utilizing Effects Transmitted Through Natural Media
93 685,955 1901 November 5 Apparatus for Utilizing Effects Transmitted From a Distance to a Receiving Device Through Natural Media
94 685,956 1901 November 5 Apparatus for Utilizing Effects Transmitted Through Natural Media
95 685,957 1901 November 5 Apparatus for the Utilization of Radiant Energy
96 685,958 1901 November 5 Method of Utilizing Radiant Energy
97 723,188 1903 March 17 Method of Signaling
98 725,605 1903 April 14 System of Signaling
99 787,412 1905 April 18 Art of Transmitting Electrical Energy Through the Natural Mediums
100 1,061,142 1913 April 29 Fluid Propulsion
101 1,061,206 1913 May 6 Turbine
102 1,113,716 1914 October 13 Fountain
103 1,119,732 1914 December 1 Apparatus for Transmitting Electrical Energy
104 1,209,359 1916 December 19 Speed Indicator
105 1,266,175 1918 May 14 Lightning Protector
106 1,274,816 1918 August 6 Speed Indicator
107 1,314,718 1919 September 2 Ship's Log
108 1,329,559 1920 February 3 Valvular Conduit
109 1,365,547 1921 January 11 Flow Meter
110 1,402,025 1922 January 3 Frequency Meter
111 1,655,113 1928 January 3 Method of Aerial Transportation
112 1,655,114 1928 January 3 Apparatus for Aerial Transportation

Not to mention the hundreds of fellow scientists he helped out free of charge and was never granted acknowledgment. Thats what I love most about him. He believed in people and wanted to help the human race.

His biggest flaw was his nievity.

Einstein was certainly reasonably gifted. It's now well acknowledged his wife did most of the work and very early papers acknowledge this.

Now of course the Germans like Bohr and quantum mechanics are taking over relativity.

I'd just be happy for better t.v reception where I live.

Many scientists of his time acknowledged his genius including Edison himself and the likes of Marconi who begged him to allow him to observe him in his laboratory.

I have a great docudrama on Tesla but the qualities a little low. It stars Orson Welles and others. Ironically it was produced by a Serbian T.V company. Strange that Hollywood never wanted to know. They made a stupid film about an idiot with too much money who loved to fly however called Howard Hughs.

Perhaps I could post a little.

Not to mention his patents you or I will never see.

He died suddenly and mysteriously in a hotel room in I think New York in 1943.

Associates comment that he was meeting Roosevelt to discuss plans for a secret weapon to end the war.

Whatever...i cant wait for the movie. If they stuff it up i'll never watch another Hollywood production.

truebeliever
03-03-2005, 01:12 AM
Nikola Tesla: A Spark of Genius
Carol Dommermuth-Costa

NIKOLA TESLA'S EARTHQUAKE MACHINE
Dale Pond, Walter Baumgartner

NIKOLA TESLA - Colorado Springs Notes, 1899 - 1900

The Fantastic Inventions of Nikola Tesla
Nikola Tesla, David Hatcher Childress

My Inventions: The Autobiography of Nikola Tesla
Nikola Tesla, Ben Johnston (Editor)

Tesla: Man Out Of Time
Margaret Cheney

The Inventions, Researches, and Writings of Nikola Tesla
Thomas C. Martin

Lets face it...who's heard of him?

That should say all about just what he tried to give the world.

nomad
03-03-2005, 06:11 AM
No man contributed more to the advancement of

the 21st century and he died penniless and unknown

to those he helped today. That is the power of

the NWO to blackout what it really important.

I hope all of you are enjoying the high price

of oil today. Tesla believed oil was not the way

to power things.

truebeliever
03-03-2005, 07:02 AM
BTW people...thats a list of Tesla's patents not including the ones classified by the military.

truebeliever
03-03-2005, 07:05 AM
Many scientists of his time acknowledged his genius including Edison himself and the likes of Marconi who begged him to allow him to observe him in his laboratory.

That was a comment on Tesla NOT Einstein.


Also that long post are his patents...that may not be clear.

nomad
03-03-2005, 07:25 AM
How many patents does Einstein have if he was that

brilliant ? Brilliant at fooling the world he

was good indeed thanks to the NWO.

Hey Truebeliever have you read anything on

Royal Rife ? There is a connection with

what Telsa discovered about resonance and what

Royal Rife did with his machines to cure cancer.

Know anything about that ?

http://www.rense.com/health/rife.htm

truebeliever
03-03-2005, 07:50 AM
No, have bookmarked and will read later and comment.

Off to bed.

Here is the movie I talked about. It actually has some big stars in it.

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000083C6E.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

A Serbian production...the place of his birth.

You'd enjoy it Nomad.

Have a good post!

nomad
03-03-2005, 07:53 AM
I have that movie and all the main books on Tesla

thanks ... I am looking for a statue of him to

erect in front of my house :-D

Draken
03-03-2005, 01:23 PM
Check out these articles from NEXUS. You might find them interesting.

Draken


<a href="http://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/schumann.html">THE SCHUMANN RESONANCES AND HUMAN PSYCHOBIOLOGY</a>

<a href="http://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/freeenergy.html">WHERE IS ALL THE FREE ENERGY?</a>

<a href="http://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/light.html">HEALING POWER OF FULL-SPECTRUM LIGHT</a>

<a href="http://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/decloakingpathogens.html">DECLOAKING PATHOGENS WITH LOW-FREQUENCY SOUND WAVES</a>

<a href="http://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/irt1.html">INDUCED REMISSION THERAPY</a>

<a href="http://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/bskies1.html">BRIGHT SKIES:
Fireballs & Tesla Weapons Testing</a>

psholtz
03-03-2005, 01:54 PM
truebeliever wrote:
Many scientists of his time acknowledged his genius including Edison himself and the likes of Marconi who begged him to allow him to observe him in his laboratory.

That was a comment on Tesla NOT Einstein.


Also that long post are his patents...that may not be clear.
That's true, although at the same time, Edison pretty much did everything in his power to destroy Tesla, no?

bambam
03-03-2005, 02:02 PM
whatever

nomad
03-03-2005, 02:13 PM
psholtz wrote:

truebeliever wrote:
Many scientists of his time acknowledged his genius including Edison himself and the likes of Marconi who begged him to allow him to observe him in his laboratory.

That was a comment on Tesla NOT Einstein.


Also that long post are his patents...that may not be clear.
That's true, although at the same time, Edison pretty much did everything in his power to destroy Tesla, no?


Yup, Edison backed by Morgan backed by Rothchild

did everything in their power to stop Tesla

and his ideas for liberating man from the

drudgery of work via better a better energy

system.

nomad
03-03-2005, 02:15 PM
Draken wrote:
Check out these articles from NEXUS. You might find them interesting.

Draken


<a href="http://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/schumann.html">THE SCHUMANN RESONANCES AND HUMAN PSYCHOBIOLOGY</a>

<a href="http://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/freeenergy.html">WHERE IS ALL THE FREE ENERGY?</a>

<a href="http://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/light.html">HEALING POWER OF FULL-SPECTRUM LIGHT</a>

<a href="http://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/decloakingpathogens.html">DECLOAKING PATHOGENS WITH LOW-FREQUENCY SOUND WAVES</a>

<a href="http://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/irt1.html">INDUCED REMISSION THERAPY</a>

<a href="http://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/bskies1.html">BRIGHT SKIES:
Fireballs & Tesla Weapons Testing</a>

thanks Draken

:-D

truebeliever
03-04-2005, 12:35 AM
Yes, Edison certainly did. I think Edison was simply jealous and arrogent.

Morgan just wanted money full stop and could'nt understand Tesla and all his 'grand visions' for humanity.

I dont belive Rothschild and Co really got going suppressing Tesla till later. I think most just presumed him a crackpot with some useful ideas.

I believe Morgan may even have liked Tesla a little in a roundabout way.

Whatever the exact truth...there was NO WAY Tesla's finest works were going to make it to the market.

The only reason Tesla did'nt end up dead in a suicide, with a shot gun blast to the back of the head was because he withdrew when he felt betrayed by Edison and Morgan.

He was extremely shy and nieve. If he'd made a fuss he undoubtable would not have lived very long.

Perhaps too, certain people did'nt want him to go away. His ideas were revoloutionary. Finance him...before he finalises the work rip the carpet from under him, let him withdraw in disgust and keep the work.

In the end they probably knocked him off, alone and penniless in a New York hotel room.

His time will come.

We should all remember Goerge Westinghouse as well.

Tesla regarded him as a true friend and gentleman of commerce. The old fashioned self made kind before the socialist cartels got going headed by Rothschild.