PDA

View Full Version : Dinosaur Hoax - Dinosaurs Never Existed!


rushdoony
12-13-2004, 05:07 PM
Full Paper:
http://internet.ocii.com/~dpwozney/dinosaur.htm


Summary

The following issues raise red flags as to the integrity of the dinosaur industry and cast doubts as to whether dinosaurs ever existed.

1. Nature of dinosaur discoveries - only within the last 150 years and in huge unusual concentrated quantities going against the laws of nature and probability.

2. Nature of dinosaur discoverers and excavators - not by (initially) disinterested parties. When discovered by parties without a vested interest, they need to be told by dinosaur experts that they are dinosaur bones.

3. Nature of public display preparation - integrity and source of fossils - possible tampering and bone substitution and possible fraudulent activities on a massive scale.

4. Existing artistic drawings and public exhibits showing off-balance and awkward postures that basic physics would rule out as being possible.

5. Very low odds of all these dinosaur bones being fossilized but not the bones of other animals.

6. Implications of dinosaur discoveries to the theory of evolution and the belief that man was created in God's image, suggesting possible hidden and subtle political or religious agendas served on a naive and unsuspecting public.

7. A lack of organizations and people questioning or being skeptical of each and every discovery and public display. Dinosaurs are popular.

Urzig_grain
12-13-2004, 07:40 PM
Damnit Rush :-(

:-)

Urzig_grain
12-13-2004, 07:40 PM
Damnit Rush :-(

:-)

rushdoony
12-13-2004, 08:04 PM
Urzig_grain

What the H are you saying?
Can't you come up with an intelligent response?
YOU should be deleted.
Is your brain the size of a piece of grain?

marypopinz
12-20-2004, 06:44 PM
Intelligent... now ther is a word coming from you.

Go piss in someone else's cornflakes, mushdummy.

Insults... that's all you can serve up are insults.

It's a sad sack of shite that has to raise himself by putting others down.

We can all learn a lesson from you...
1) We can all try and be nice in our comments and responses.

2) We should all be prepared to be challenged. Make sure you don't find your idea in the bottom of a crackerjack box. Someone clever will challenge you. I'm not that clever, and muchdummy's theories are easy to pick holes in and now he is trying to erase the dinosaur. O.K.

I guess those fossils in my living room should vanish into thin air just about now.

I am waiting...

They are still there. They exist.

Mushy, what's your excuse for you and your fossilized ideas?

XXX

rushdoony
12-20-2004, 06:56 PM
What would be the motivation for such a deceptive endeavor? Obvious motivations include trying to prove evolution, trying to disprove or cast doubt on the Christian Bible and the existence of the Christian God, trying to disprove the young-earth theory, and trying to disprove creationism. Yes, there are major political and religious ramifications.

The dinosaur concept implies that if God exists, He tinkered with His idea of dinosaurs for awhile, then probably discarded or became tired of this creation and then went on to create man. The presented dinosaur historical timeline suggests an imperfect God who came up with the idea of man as an afterthought, thus demoting the biblical idea that God created man in His own image. Dinosaurs are not mentioned in the Bible.

Highly rewarding financial and economic benefits to museums, educational/research organizations, university departments of paleontology, discoverers and owners of dinosaur bones, and for the book, television, movie and media industries, may cause sufficient motivation for ridiculing of open questioning and for suppression of honest investigation.

rushdoony
12-28-2004, 04:52 PM
To BILLIARD THE TROUBLEMAKER,

Just ignore people you don't like or treat them civilly! You're acting like a Kentucky Hillbilly.
DINOSAURS NEVER EXISTED!


Full Paper:
http://internet.ocii.com/~dpwozney/dinosaur.htm

Summary

The following issues raise red flags as to the integrity of the dinosaur industry and cast doubts as to whether dinosaurs ever existed.

1. Nature of dinosaur discoveries - only within the last 150 years and in huge unusual concentrated quantities going against the laws of nature and probability.

2. Nature of dinosaur discoverers and excavators - not by (initially) disinterested parties. When discovered by parties without a vested interest, they need to be told by dinosaur experts that they are dinosaur bones.

3. Nature of public display preparation - integrity and source of fossils - possible tampering and bone substitution and possible fraudulent activities on a massive scale.

4. Existing artistic drawings and public exhibits showing off-balance and awkward postures that basic physics would rule out as being possible.

5. Very low odds of all these dinosaur bones being fossilized but not the bones of other animals.

6. Implications of dinosaur discoveries to the theory of evolution and the belief that man was created in God's image, suggesting possible hidden and subtle political or religious agendas served on a naive and unsuspecting public.

7. A lack of organizations and people questioning or being skeptical of each and every discovery and public display. Dinosaurs are popular

marypopinz
12-28-2004, 05:03 PM
Boo!

billiard
01-05-2005, 08:14 PM
rushdoonie

you are the reason people in this forum don't want the bible to be true . they don't want anyone that's such a jerk to be proven right about anything . you are the troublemaker with your name calling and generally bad attitude . no wonder so many people don't want anything to do with christians if you're one .

thokhanCep
01-05-2005, 08:32 PM
Jesus was a hoax
and the bible never existed!
Dodo's were hoax
and native americans never existed!

What do dinosaurs have to do with the NWO rush???
If I can not get people to believe that the government they live under can kill off countless numbers of people from fake terrorist strikes... do you really believe that they will grasp the concept that the earth stands still???

Rush you need to start your own cult or church and preach to people who actually care about this kinda insanity!

rushdoony
01-05-2005, 08:33 PM
Reply to BILLIARD THE TROUBLEMAKER,

Why don't you want the Bible to be true? Are you a Satanist? Why did you just accuse me of namecalling and then proceed call me a "jerk"? It seems that YOU are being the troublemaker and have a generally bad attitude. Did Mary send out an SOS to the "bratpack" to help her?
This is a conspiracy site. DINOSAURS NEVER EXISTED is a plausable article. Read it:
http://internet.ocii.com/~dpwozney/dinosaur.htm
Mary just got a warning, not kicked off, so relax everyone.

Signed, the cool, calm and collected ( and sometimes witty ) "Rushdoony".

billiard
01-05-2005, 08:57 PM
i called you a jerk because you are a jerk

billiard
01-05-2005, 09:02 PM
i am a kentucky hillbilly ? what because i think your posts are ridiculous ? they are ridiculous . and you are a jerk . i think many will agree . as for the bible , i do believe it's true , but am sometimes ashamed to label myself a christian because there are so many like you .

marypopinz
01-05-2005, 10:34 PM
Boo - hoo - hoo!

XXX

rushdoony
02-06-2005, 08:35 PM
Now if you happen to be a die-hard scientist type, I imagine
that by this time you are rolling all over the floor in
laughter loudly proclaiming all of the 'evidence' we have in
our museums, in our text books, etc. Well, I beg to differ.
It is all based on conjecture, guesswork, theory, & some
very vivid imaginations. They will dig up one bone in one
place, and then another bone miles away, and another over
here, another over there, & they will speculate exactly
which ones go with which skeleton, in which place each bone
should go, what is the proper angle, etc. It is pure
guess-work based a lot on imagination and the whims of the
discoverer. And even when they do discover basically intact
skeletons, they still must imagine what its exterior looked
like, what it ate, etc...more guesswork. Other than
purported frozen mummified mastadons found in Siberia (with
vegetation still in their mouths according to the reports),
I personally have never heard of any other COMPLETE
mummified remains being found anywhere of any prehistoric
animal of any appreciable size. Have you?

Has a COMPLETE mummified Tyrannosaurus Rex, Stegosaurus,
Brontosaurus, or any other large dinosuar ever been found
intact anywhere? I would really like to hear about
it...especially if it is a complete mummy with the real head
still attached! It just seems a bit odd to me that some of
these so-called dinosaurs had such massive bodies, yet such
tiny heads and brains! It makes me wonder if maybe there
isn't a little bit of hanky-panky going on here. Can anyone
tell me how many LARGE skulls have been found which
definitely cannot be matched to some animal currently living
on Earth? What is the size of the largest skull ever found
which cannot be matched to a current living species?

Taking this a step further, if other such mummified
skeletons have been found, has the mummified contents of its
stomach been analyzed? Has the color, texture and
composition of its skin been thoroughly proven? Has enough
mummified ligaments been discovered, still attached to the
bones to conclusively prove that such and such bones go
together? It seems to me that the more modern-day scientists
discover, the more they realize how wrong they were about
previous theories which were long held as sacred dogma, the
undisputable truth of the day. Consider for example, that up
until recently, it was believed that most dinosaurs where
slow dumb solitary creatures which lumbered about. Then one
day some scientist discovers that they had the angle of the
tail bones all wrong. Now, all of a sudden, dinosaurs become
swift running highly intelligent pack killers. Such is the
world of theories and guesswork! It is very volatile and can
change from day to day. Thank God that our assurances as
Christians is more solid than that!

To add to this comedy of errors, today in our museums and
hallowed halls of science, we have hundreds of dinosaur
skeletons constructed, not of REAL bones, but of 'MOLDED
COPIES.' If you don't believe this, just ask your friendly
museum curator exactly where that 'whole' brontosaurus
skeleton, or that 'whole' Tyrannosaurus Rex skeleton was
discovered. Watch him start to cough and sputter as he tries
to come up with a half-believable way to explain to you that
they were really 'pieced' together based on a few discovered
bones, or that most of the skeleton is based on some
'original' discovered somewhere which he himself has never
seen! Or maybe he will be honest and tell you that what you
are looking at is not even real bones. I'll tell you, some
of these scientists are so desperate to keep their theories
alive, and to discredit Scripture and disprove the Flood,
that I wouldn't put it past them to plant evidence to build
people's false faith in their ideas!
More:http://www.endtimeprophecy.net/~tttbbs/EPN-1/Articles/Articles-Scie/dinosr-1.html#anchor1234567

rushdoony
05-15-2005, 04:41 PM
More on the Dinosaur Conspiracy:

Are Birds Dinosaurs?

As we mentioned at the beginning of this essay, Bakker wrote this book to try to establish the theory that birds not only descended from dinosaurs, birds are dinosaurs.
Bakker claims birds are dinosaurs because they evolved from dinosaurs. This is important to evolutionists because once birds are classified as dinosaurs, then evolution must be true by definition.

Anyone smarter than a potato can see that birds are significantly different from dinosaurs. Birds are not dinosaurs. Yet the big lie technique (that is, if you tell a big lie often enough, and loud enough, people will accept it) seems to be working. Even Yale paleontologist John Ostrom believes it. 26

It used to be that dinosaurs were thought to be cold-blooded because they evolved from reptiles. Now it is believed that they are warm-blooded because they evolved into birds. They can’t have it both ways.

Evolutionists have to deal with the issue of whether cold-blooded reptiles evolved into warm-blooded dinosaurs, or cold-blooded dinosaurs evolved into warm-blooded birds. The differences between cold blood and warm blood are so different, that they try to avoid it.

http://www.scienceagainstevolution.org/v4i8f.htm

rushdoony
06-25-2005, 04:30 PM
This weeks Newsweek cover story
is about dinosaurs.So time to revitalise
this paper.

DINOSAURS NEVER EXISTED.
Can you figure out what role the dinosaur
plays in the advancement of the
Old World Order ( the elite has succeeded
in getting many to say New World Order )?

http://internet.ocii.com/~dpwozney/dinosaur.htm

savagebovine
07-15-2005, 12:35 PM
i found this place in an effort to find some info regarding the legitamacy of dinosaurs, only to come across a poster who has no regard for others. Isn't it your religion that says "the wisdom that comes from heaven is...peace-loving." try 'James,' if that helps. Or maybe 1 Peter which says "show proper respect for everyone."

I have no idea how old you are, but going by your posts i'd say that you're a "clever" student who has found some interesting ideas and has a whole lot to prove. Well you've proved yourself to be something.

Take a quick gander at how you're viewed by others here. If you don't care because you think you should be above what other people think, maybe you should try reading that book you Christians are all about. Lets find another one from there... ahhh, here we are: "...live such good lives among the pagans...(1 peter)." Well, this little pagan -from your perspective- aint seeing a whole lot of good comin' from that mouth(keyboard) of yours(try eph.4:29). dont want to listen to rebuke? try prov.12:15.

Type in "fool" in a search in the Bible and all i see is a description of him/her that is before me.
i used www.niv.org -worked for me.

Now im sure you'll be typing up a rebuttal with that "wit" that is common to your posts, but remember that it isnt going to give yourself a higher spot in heaven to slander those around you, and your posts will continue to become more and more irrelevant/overlooked as made by that f****n christian on clubconspiracy, unless it has words/phrases like "sorry;" "forgive me;" or, "I'll change." One thing i've found true from the Bible, though, is that a fool hates correction, so i guess we'll see what you're made of.

cheers,
mike

cuda
12-19-2006, 12:57 PM
seems funny to me that when they find dino bones they don't find any other bones from another animal or animals. Maybe theres a rule in nature. You may not die and fossilize in the same spot as another.Too many people just want to attack others just because it doesn't sound right because that isn't the way they learned it in school. funny how so many people talk about being brain washed and then they fight to preserve the lessons they learned while they were being brainwashed.Wouldn't it be better to just check out the information and come to your own conclusion? then if you can prove it wrong put up the information and show the guy where and why he is wrong.Always seems to be the same people starting the same crap every time.Yo? you guys get payed to start conflicts or you just dark inside and cant help it?

12-19-2006, 02:09 PM
It is truly amazing to see how "programmed" people are in their "attack" responses to anyone who presents information that might challenge what our MASTERS have "brainwashed" us to believe about history, science, evolution, etc.

We appear not to be human, but trained to respond like a bunch of attack dogs in an effort to preserve the illusion that has been created for us.

The thought that we have been lied to for so long and about so much causes some kind of "brain" malfunction.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Barbarien
12-19-2006, 06:41 PM
Dinosaurs existed and may again. Humans exist but once gone will never again.

12-19-2006, 09:40 PM
Barbarien wrote:
Dinosaurs existed and may again. Humans exist but once gone will never again.

What is it that might allow dinosaurs the possibility to return and not humans?

As far as humans not existing once gone, I would assume that the plan is the destruction of the human race.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Barbarien
12-20-2006, 08:29 PM
Evolution and severe Earth changes could bring back the creature that was designed for this Earth. The human species is not a true evolved species, but a contrived species made to contain not only a soul, but also a spirit. What might come from the soul and spirit is the plan not the clay case that contains it. The New Container to come with the soul and spirit will be part of your choice. As I have said, many will reject it as they have rejected it before. The difference will be that this time all will fully understand the consequences of their final rejection.

12-23-2006, 10:08 PM
Barbarien wrote:
Evolution and severe Earth changes could bring back the creature that was designed for this Earth. The human species is not a true evolved species, but a contrived species made to contain not only a soul, but also a spirit. What might come from the soul and spirit is the plan not the clay case that contains it. The New Container to come with the soul and spirit will be part of your choice. As I have said, many will reject it as they have rejected it before. The difference will be that this time all will fully understand the consequences of their final rejection.

Oh, what do you know?

Speak English please. That's what most of us here comprehend. No DOUBLESPEAK allowed!!! Unless you can inexplicably explain it, stop dropping hints here and there. We're not hanging on to your every word waiting for whatever you say is coming in 2007.

Give us the facts, if you're so knowledgeable about the earth and humans and how they derived. Something we can dig our teeth into and understand. Not BULLSHIT! That's what ILLUMINSTS are famous for. A little bit of this and a little bit of that. But, never the entire picture. You're not one of them are you?

In Peace,
BlueAngel

12-23-2006, 10:09 PM
Barbarien wrote:
Dinosaurs existed and may again. Humans exist but once gone will never again.

Really, humans exist. Thanks for verifying that for us.

And, what are you? A creature from another planet?

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Barbarien
12-25-2006, 07:43 PM
Now if we said in a way, you would not believe us. If we said we were Demons you would not believe us. Angels would not be believed. Humans only believe in Humans!!! That is of course unless it becomes convenient, or profitable, or stylish. You believe exactly as you want and we will remain whatever we are at the moment. Words on a computer screen. BTW (cute, we are learning)computers, you know, are evolving and becoming powerful. Soon this will become exponential. What fondness for humans will an aware computer have?

12-26-2006, 11:14 AM
Barbarien wrote:
Now if we said in a way, you would not believe us. If we said we were Demons you would not believe us. Angels would not be believed. Humans only believe in Humans!!! That is of course unless it becomes convenient, or profitable, or stylish. You believe exactly as you want and we will remain whatever we are at the moment. Words on a computer screen. BTW (cute, we are learning)computers, you know, are evolving and becoming powerful. Soon this will become exponential. What fondness for humans will an aware computer have?

NONE!!

Yes, this is a deep subject. Humans can be replaced by technology.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

George_Bush
12-26-2006, 11:18 AM
BlueAngel wrote:

Barbarien wrote:
Now if we said in a way, you would not believe us. If we said we were Demons you would not believe us. Angels would not be believed. Humans only believe in Humans!!! That is of course unless it becomes convenient, or profitable, or stylish. You believe exactly as you want and we will remain whatever we are at the moment. Words on a computer screen. BTW (cute, we are learning)computers, you know, are evolving and becoming powerful. Soon this will become exponential. What fondness for humans will an aware computer have?

NONE!!

Yes, this is a deep subject. Humans can be replaced by technology.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

In contrast to this misappropriation of nature, it is albeit factual that only Barbariens and BlueAngels may be replaced by technology.


BlueAngel

Shadow
12-26-2006, 11:22 AM
Now if we said in a way, you would not believe us. If we said we were tonka toys you would not believe us. Ankles would not be believed. Hamsters only believe in Hamsters!!! That is of course unless it becomes convenient, or profitable, or stylish. You believe exactly as you want and we will refrain from whatever we are at the moment. Words on a computer screen. BTW (cute, we are learning)computers, you know, are evolving and becoming powerful. Soon this will become exestensial. What frutiness for hilmans will an adware computer have?

In sults
Bluebarien

Barbarien
12-26-2006, 05:08 PM
Now I do believe you are a Tonka toy. Filled with hamster dung, could be.

Shadow
12-26-2006, 07:53 PM
Now I do believe you are a Hamsters toy. Filled with tonkar dung, could be.

12-26-2006, 08:11 PM
You are a dino bore, for you turd they aint no word.

Shadow
12-27-2006, 10:29 AM
You're the turd that shadow dropped.

Out of the Box
07-28-2008, 04:33 AM
1. Nature of dinosaur discoveries - only within the last 150 years and in huge unusual concentrated quantities going against the laws of nature and probability.

Before the 1800s, anthropology barely existed as a science. That's the reason why we know little about earlier discoveries. Also, it is likely that bones that were discovered before the 1800s were attributed to mythological figures like "dragons".

2. Nature of dinosaur discoverers and excavators - not by (initially) disinterested parties. When discovered by parties without a vested interest, they need to be told by dinosaur experts that they are dinosaur bones.

Most people are just stupid.

3. Nature of public display preparation - integrity and source of fossils - possible tampering and bone substitution and possible fraudulent activities on a massive scale.

It definitely happened on a small scale, but I know of no evidence of large scale fraud.

4. Existing artistic drawings and public exhibits showing off-balance and awkward postures that basic physics would rule out as being possible.

Examples please.

5. Very low odds of all these dinosaur bones being fossilized but not the bones of other animals.

Please elaborate.

6. Implications of dinosaur discoveries to the theory of evolution and the belief that man was created in God's image, suggesting possible hidden and subtle political or religious agendas served on a naive and unsuspecting public.

Even creationist Kent Hovind doesn't argue against the existence of dinosaurs. In fact, he uses so-called evidence of man's co-existence with dinosaurs for his arguments that the world is just a few thousand years old.

Anyway, I see no reason why the existence of dinosaurs would be necessary to promote evolution as a scientific theory.

7. A lack of organizations and people questioning or being skeptical of each and every discovery and public display. Dinosaurs are popular.

A lack of criticism could simply imply that there is little reason to criticise.

makaveli
10-02-2008, 05:10 AM
Alltough you do bring up some good points I seriously doubt that dinosaurs are hoax. I could rather believe that aliens are completely hoaxed becauses that is just sipmly stupid in my opinion when you think logicaly all alien stories don't make sense.

Anyway I recommend you to read michael cremo's work he has overwhelming evidence that human being have been around here for millions of years since the dawn of history and that the scientific community is basicaly covering this up to promote their stupid evoltion theory. Evolutions therory now thats a hoax just do research and you will realize how incredibly stupid it is and it makes you wander why so many people believe in it.

Michael cremo also found evidence that we have been around dinosaurs there are so much evidence for that but whenever someone presents it he ends being fired banned from his university and is carreer is completly destroyed. Dinosaurs aren't a hoax. The fact our civilized culture is only 5000 years old now thats a hoax.

commonsense
10-11-2009, 05:55 AM
I read this thread and decided to register just to comment on it and this is my first post. I cannot believe some of the comments made here and I'd love to get a debate going with this rushdoonie (or whatever it is) guy - are you still a member?

I loved his hypocrisy, bringing up valid points about believeing in something without 100% proof etc. I agree with his technique for finding fault in the existance of dinosaurs, very scientist-like I thought. If he were an atheist I could almost start to believe him but oh my.....when it was obvious this was all about scientists and their lies to cover up the existance of a Christian God I laughed out loud. Talk about contradicting yourself! There's substantially less evidence about God (any deity for that matter) than dinosars!

Please still be an active member, I want to debate you! :D

EireEngineer
10-11-2009, 05:54 PM
Full Paper:
Dinosaurs: Science Or Science Fiction (http://internet.ocii.com/%7Edpwozney/dinosaur.htm)


Summary

The following issues raise red flags as to the integrity of the dinosaur industry and cast doubts as to whether dinosaurs ever existed.

1. Nature of dinosaur discoveries - only within the last 150 years and in huge unusual concentrated quantities going against the laws of nature and probability.

Actually, peoples around the world have been finding occasional deposits of ancient fossils for centuries, but it is only since we started heavy excavations for minerals because of the industrial revolution that the number of finds has increased. Carving roadcuts, mine shafts, and other normally unrelated activities often turn up deposits of fossils. Also, the process by which a fossil is formed happens only in the rarest of circumstances. Generally a flash flood or other calamity has to was the creatures into a body of water where sedimentation can take place, so its understandable as to why the finds are concentrated to only certain areas

2. Nature of dinosaur discoverers and excavators - not by (initially) disinterested parties. When discovered by parties without a vested interest, they need to be told by dinosaur experts that they are dinosaur bones.
Well, many finds are accomplished by amateurs all the time. One just happened here in colorado recently where 2 kids found a mastodon skeleton, correctly identified it, and are getting credit in the literature.

3. Nature of public display preparation - integrity and source of fossils - possible tampering and bone substitution and possible fraudulent activities on a massive scale.

Certainly mistakes are made in reconstructions, as in the apatasaurus pelvis being pointed the wrong way, but like everything else these things are peer reviewed and I seriously doubt there is a conspiracy of ten of thousands pf paleontologists going on.

4. Existing artistic drawings and public exhibits showing off-balance and awkward postures that basic physics would rule out as being possible.

Certainly some dinosaurs have very awkward postures due to their immense bulk, but it is actually the understanding of physics that is improving our modeling of how these creatures walked and lived.

5. Very low odds of all these dinosaur bones being fossilized but not the bones of other animals.

Actually, we do find other animals besides dinosaurs preserved right along side their giant cousins. Part of this perception is that the dinos hog the spotlight (and the grant money) while the lesser creatures pass un-noticed. Also, the bulk of the dinosaurs bones lends them to preservation much better than the smaller creatures, but the smaller ones are found just the same.

6. Implications of dinosaur discoveries to the theory of evolution and the belief that man was created in God's image, suggesting possible hidden and subtle political or religious agendas served on a naive and unsuspecting public.

Huh? Not going to touch that one

7. A lack of organizations and people questioning or being skeptical of each and every discovery and public display. Dinosaurs are popular.
So just because they are popular its a conspiracy? Gotcha? Could it be that there is little to be skeptical of?

revolution60
10-15-2009, 02:55 PM
It's definitely yet another distraction from truth, and it makes hella money for the top of the pyramid....

i could see them pulling this hoax off,..as just a distraction and money operation

EireEngineer
10-15-2009, 03:41 PM
The motivation is definately there, vis a vis money, but if this were a criminal court we would also need method and opportunity. It seems with all of the independent research that is going on that somebody would have exposed the hoax by now.

revolution60
10-15-2009, 03:46 PM
on a side note, dinosaurs could somewhat play into the reptilian theory, considering most dinosaurs were just oversized lizards as they portray, popular dinosaur artifacts are T-rex etc., just big ancient lizards.

EireEngineer
10-15-2009, 04:29 PM
True, except that so far we havent found any indications in the fossil record of them getting smaller with bigger brains. But that could be the reptillians just hiding the data I suppose.:eek:

revolution60
10-15-2009, 06:42 PM
True, except that so far we havent found any indications in the fossil record of them getting smaller with bigger brains. But that could be the reptillians just hiding the data I suppose.:eek:

yes it's a possibility, a very complex one.

so far we have

1) could be just another distraction, fascination technique.
2) it's a huge money maker for them.
3) could be to cause confliction of stories, or beliefs. religion vs. science, keep people arguing amongst themseleves. see no. 1 above lol and like the original poster said as well


but then if dinosaurs somehow did play into the reptilian theory, then that would mean that they would have been real at some point. like their ancestors i guess

much more digging would be needed on this whole dinosaur theory. i admit though it's a longshot

commonsense
10-16-2009, 04:58 AM
hold on a sec....i'm confused, are you guys contemplating that dinosaurs never existed?

revolution60
10-16-2009, 05:40 AM
hold on a sec....i'm confused, are you guys contemplating that dinosaurs never existed?


yes

EireEngineer
10-16-2009, 09:18 AM
Some on here are. Rushdoonie also thinks that the earth is stationary and the center of the universe. Its pretty comical how tendentious some arguments are.:rolleyes:

The Pious One
10-19-2009, 03:34 AM
Ther is a half way point... as some young earth creationist suggest baby dinosaurs were taken onto the ark with the rest of the animals but after the waters subsided ther wasnt enough food for them and they died unable to carry on their species...;)

EireEngineer
10-21-2009, 10:28 AM
Must have had a lot of room in that boat.

commonsense
10-21-2009, 11:34 AM
Lol, this forum is full of crazies! Are you all kids? Dinosaurs never existed....lol. Fair enough there's nothing wrong with a bit of a debate about the facts but to actually think dinosaurs never existed? Perhaps I wouldn't mind but the crazy christians on here are a complete joke, you guys should be spayed! Your genes should NOT be allowed to continue within our already diluted pool.

revolution60
10-21-2009, 12:16 PM
Lol, this forum is full of crazies! Are you all kids? Dinosaurs never existed....lol. Fair enough there's nothing wrong with a bit of a debate about the facts but to actually think dinosaurs never existed? Perhaps I wouldn't mind but the crazy christians on here are a complete joke, you guys should be spayed! Your genes should NOT be allowed to continue within our already diluted pool.

until you fully understand the mechanism that drives the current state of world affairs, i would not be so quick to judge.

as for the christians, i could agree, they are hopeless, as are any diluted with any of these false perpetuated religions that infect the globe.

Out of the Box
10-21-2009, 02:22 PM
Lol, this forum is full of crazies! Are you all kids? Dinosaurs never existed....lol.

One does wonder how such people procreate with such a puritan religion and such a distorted view of natural science. ;)

Kingofthelizards
12-08-2009, 09:40 PM
ok if or if not dose not matter oh and rush your wrong dinosaur bones have been found long before the so called 150 years you mentioned in fact some were found by chinese Melania ago i think more then 700 years so just keep your Christian views to your self

HenryHunter
12-18-2009, 11:15 AM
I tried to get through this whole thread, I had to stop as I couldn't take anymore. The argument that the bones are dotted about the place, and that the building of the bones is guess work is a valid argument. Of course it was guess work, the dinosaurs lived hundreds of millions of years ago, for anyone to claim that they knew exactly how the bones should be assembled would be a lie, but at the same time disregarding these people who strived to rebuild these monsters is completely out of line, imagine the feeling of dicovering one of those big bastards.

The fact that the bible didn't mention them is such a ludicrous thing to say, the bible isn't the exact word of god you maniacs, it is a collection of old stories which are designed to help you be a better human being.... A MORAL TALE, have you ever heard that saying? The bible took a knock when they made the new testament and it became a book that people based in the real world, but it isn't, it is just stories.... To disregard science based on a book written by people who lived thousands of years ago is so unbelievably irresponsible... We are human beings for christs sake, if so many people didn't have such an issue with science then maybe as a race we could grow, but sadly the people who say things like 'evolution is just a theory' ruin it for everyone... By the way evolution hasn't been a theory for years, the only reason some people think it is, is simply because the hardcore religious types still refer to it as such... It was proven scientific fact years ago, something you might learn if you accept that science has things you can touch and hold... What from the bible can you say that about?

It's a good book, well the first half, but taking it too seriously can be damaging. Dinosaurs existed, and mary wasnt always a virgin

Algebra
12-18-2009, 12:18 PM
The whole dinasaur things a fake.

Please! theres no reason why people would want to fake the existance of dinosaurs. Ive held a fossilized dinosaur egg in my own hand complete with phetus of unborn dinosaur inside. Are you telling me that was created in a lab just so people could put me off the idea that God didnt create everything.

Sounds like the X files retarded version. For window lickers only!;)

Now ive heard it all.

HenryHunter
12-18-2009, 12:20 PM
The whole dinasaur things a fake.

Please! theres no reason why people would want to fake the existance of dinosaurs. Ive held a fossilized dinosaur egg in my own hand complete with phetus of unborn dinosaur inside. Are you telling me that was created in a lab just so people could put me off the idea that God didnt create everything.

Sounds like the X files retarded version. For window lickers only!;)

Now ive heard it all.

thats exactly what they are telling you... Where did you hold that egg while we are on subject, that is pretty cool.

Algebra
12-18-2009, 02:05 PM
thats exactly what they are telling you... Where did you hold that egg while we are on subject, that is pretty cool.

The natural history museum in London. Although i think the fossil was on loan from a Museum in America. It was an open day event for students.

Pruner Man
01-29-2010, 10:20 PM
World Site of Dinosaur Figurines of Mexico: evidence that dinosaurs and humans coexisted! (http://www.bible.ca/tracks/tracks-acambaro.htm)

EireEngineer
01-30-2010, 12:59 AM
Wow....quite the bit of tendentious pareidolia there, lol.

Pruner Man
01-30-2010, 06:25 AM
ok if or if not dose not matter oh and rush your wrong dinosaur bones have been found long before the so called 150 years you mentioned in fact some were found by chinese Melania ago i think more then 700 years so just keep your Christian views to your self
cant think out of the box hey liz?

Pruner Man
01-30-2010, 06:26 AM
Wow....quite the bit of tendentious pareidolia there, lol.
sounds like paranoiac theophobia to me lol

Pruner Man
01-30-2010, 06:34 AM
I tried to get through this whole thread, I had to stop as I couldn't take anymore. The argument that the bones are dotted about the place, and that the building of the bones is guess work is a valid argument. Of course it was guess work, the dinosaurs lived hundreds of millions of years ago, for anyone to claim that they knew exactly how the bones should be assembled would be a lie, but at the same time disregarding these people who strived to rebuild these monsters is completely out of line, imagine the feeling of dicovering one of those big bastards.

The fact that the bible didn't mention them is such a ludicrous thing to say, the bible isn't the exact word of god you maniacs, it is a collection of old stories which are designed to help you be a better human being.... A MORAL TALE, have you ever heard that saying? The bible took a knock when they made the new testament and it became a book that people based in the real world, but it isn't, it is just stories.... To disregard science based on a book written by people who lived thousands of years ago is so unbelievably irresponsible... We are human beings for christs sake, if so many people didn't have such an issue with science then maybe as a race we could grow, but sadly the people who say things like 'evolution is just a theory' ruin it for everyone... By the way evolution hasn't been a theory for years, the only reason some people think it is, is simply because the hardcore religious types still refer to it as such... It was proven scientific fact years ago, something you might learn if you accept that science has things you can touch and hold... What from the bible can you say that about?

It's a good book, well the first half, but taking it too seriously can be damaging. Dinosaurs existed, and mary wasnt always a virgin


ha ha too lazy to really investigate eh
but, in your case , ignorance is not really bliss is it?

Have a nice programmed sleep in the Matrix:D
The Bible is provable to those who are seeking the truth-not too many truthers round here though it seems:(

Pruner Man
01-30-2010, 06:44 AM
What a pitiful group on here - bash Christians who are not afraid of the truth and throw out discussion out of hand
I think thats called kick below - suck above in brain washed circles lol
The Bible calls it exchnging the truth for a lie

EireEngineer
01-31-2010, 09:58 AM
sounds like paranoiac theophobia to me lol
Given the history of organized religion, especially the history of abrihamic ones, distrust is neither paranoid nor irrational.

T-Rex
02-26-2010, 02:10 PM
I realize that this discussion ended in 2004, but I had to comment. This is the dumbest conversation I've ever seen. How can you believe that dinosaurs didn't exist? You should take a trip to a university and do a little reading or talk to some experts, and stop learning everything you know from the internet and your pastor.

Pruner Man
02-26-2010, 07:12 PM
I realize that this discussion ended in 2004, but I had to comment. This is the dumbest conversation I've ever seen. How can you believe that dinosaurs didn't exist? You should take a trip to a university and do a little reading or talk to some experts, and stop learning everything you know from the internet and your pastor.


lol
you just got some dumb egg on your face t rex:D
Take some time and read the thread- dinos did exist and my Bible confirms it as well as a ton of evidence to boot
See the mexican site of thousands of baked dino models with humans- fascinating
Incidentally Universities are not known for their unbiased search of the truth- most have been bought by their corporate sponsors
Read the Book of Job and the book of John of you really want to get on the right path out of the Matrix- they are written by God for the sincere searcher :cool:

iHIMself™
04-02-2010, 06:22 PM
lol
Read the Book of Job and the book of John of you really want to get on the right path out of the Matrix- they are written by God for the sincere searcher :cool:

Written by god. lol. The bible is nothing more than a compilation of works, written by men, and published by the government itself. God's word is living. It cannot be written.

Why is it that if the dinosaurs are a hoax, then the bible must be true?? Or vice versa? Why can't both be discredited? Or at least questioned?

The fact dinosaur fossils are found after millions of years, yet other species dissappear within a few is reasonably questionable. People believe what they are taught at school as fact, because they have not been taught to question. They are not taught, apart from the french revolution, communist russia, or the third reich, that the greatest enemy of the people has been its own government, and we should always question everything that is fed to us by them.
There is absolutely no proof that we have been on the moon, yet if you question it, people find it ridiculous.
We come from a generation where, if you questioned authority, you were burned at the stake, executed, or thrown into a mental institution.

Fact is, all living species that die, as the bible states, will return from where they came. From ashes to ashes, dust to dust. There is no dust to fossil.
This is a pseudo science, like climate change, that has never been touched by any REAL celebrated scientist of our times.

If you understand anything about evolution, then the possibility of dinosaurs ever existing, is actually pretty good. But the fossilisation of such bones surviving millions of years????? absolute zero.

Entertainment. I've enjoyed it. Jurassic Park was a great movie. Aliens....anything to get your mind away from absolute truth. Truth that the past is now...the future is now.

Before there ever was....I am.

Pruner Man
04-02-2010, 07:47 PM
ha ha
Your presumption is formidable . Truly the natural man cannot receive things of the spirit nor, in your case, of the irrefutable truth of confirmed prophecy proving the veracity of God's Word.
You have bought the lie , love it and imitate the very thing you deny. The fatal fault of many pseudo 'seekers'.
...but you will never suffer for company in this world

lolWritten by god. lol. The bible is nothing more than a compilation of works, written by men, and published by the government itself. God's word is living. It cannot be written.

Why is it that if the dinosaurs are a hoax, then the bible must be true?? Or vice versa? Why can't both be discredited? Or at least questioned?

The fact dinosaur fossils are found after millions of years, yet other species dissappear within a few is reasonably questionable. People believe what they are taught at school as fact, because they have not been taught to question. They are not taught, apart from the french revolution, communist russia, or the third reich, that the greatest enemy of the people has been its own government, and we should always question everything that is fed to us by them.
There is absolutely no proof that we have been on the moon, yet if you question it, people find it ridiculous.
We come from a generation where, if you questioned authority, you were burned at the stake, executed, or thrown into a mental institution.

Fact is, all living species that die, as the bible states, will return from where they came. From ashes to ashes, dust to dust. There is no dust to fossil.
This is a pseudo science, like climate change, that has never been touched by any REAL celebrated scientist of our times.

If you understand anything about evolution, then the possibility of dinosaurs ever existing, is actually pretty good. But the fossilisation of such bones surviving millions of years????? absolute zero.

Entertainment. I've enjoyed it. Jurassic Park was a great movie. Aliens....anything to get your mind away from absolute truth. Truth that the past is now...the future is now.

Before there ever was....I am.

iHIMself™
04-03-2010, 05:36 AM
ha ha
Your presumption is formidable . Truly the natural man cannot receive things of the spirit nor, in your case, of the irrefutable truth of confirmed prophecy proving the veracity of God's Word.
You have bought the lie , love it and imitate the very thing you deny. The fatal fault of many pseudo 'seekers'.
...but you will never suffer for company in this world

lol

What? Huh? Man cannot receive things of the spirit......nor irrefutable truth??? confirmed prophecy?? proving the veracity of gods word?? What on earth are you on about?? Of course we can receive things of the spirit. Where's the irrefutable truth of CONFIRMED prophecy? About as confirmed as Nostradamus.

Originally Posted by iHIMself™
The bible is nothing more than a compilation of works, written by men, and published by the government itself.


Thats about the only irrefutable truth that exists.

And what did i buy, love and imitate that i deny??

A pseudo 'seeker' does not exist. That is an oxyMORON. If there is a god, and he wrote the bible through the credited authors and had it purposely published through social dictators, then he will accept me into the gates of heaven regardless. Because I seek. Whether right or wrong, mislead, or confused. I seek for HIM. It's not so simple to turn a stone, and find HIM there.

Besides, this is about dinosaurs. Not God.

cbluemagica
05-09-2010, 02:34 AM
Full Paper:
http://internet.ocii.com/~dpwozney/dinosaur.htm


Summary

The following issues raise red flags as to the integrity of the dinosaur industry and cast doubts as to whether dinosaurs ever existed.

1. Nature of dinosaur discoveries - only within the last 150 years and in huge unusual concentrated quantities going against the laws of nature and probability.

2. Nature of dinosaur discoverers and excavators - not by (initially) disinterested parties. When discovered by parties without a vested interest, they need to be told by dinosaur experts that they are dinosaur bones.

3. Nature of public display preparation - integrity and source of fossils - possible tampering and bone substitution and possible fraudulent activities on a massive scale.

4. Existing artistic drawings and public exhibits showing off-balance and awkward postures that basic physics would rule out as being possible.

5. Very low odds of all these dinosaur bones being fossilized but not the bones of other animals.

6. Implications of dinosaur discoveries to the theory of evolution and the belief that man was created in God's image, suggesting possible hidden and subtle political or religious agendas served on a naive and unsuspecting public.

7. A lack of organizations and people questioning or being skeptical of each and every discovery and public display. Dinosaurs are popular.
clap, clap, bravo! this is why i joined this website! bravo! encore!

superted
05-09-2010, 03:42 AM
bluemagic - Occam's Razor

Either all those complex points rushdoony made are true or simply - dinosaurs did exist. One of those is the simplest explanation...guess which one?

Out of the Box
05-09-2010, 06:13 AM
Let's take a closer look at these points made :

The following issues raise red flags as to the integrity of the dinosaur industry and cast doubts as to whether dinosaurs ever existed.

Only in the minds of brainwashed Christians.

1. Nature of dinosaur discoveries - only within the last 150 years and in huge unusual concentrated quantities going against the laws of nature and probability.

The creation of fossils only occurs under fairly specific environmental circumstances. This is why fossils tend to be highly concentrated in certain areas and very uncommon in otder areas.

Dinosaur bones have been found throughout history. Before the development of paleontological science, such bones were just believed to come from dragons or other mythical beings, large mammals, etc.

2. Nature of dinosaur discoverers and excavators - not by (initially) disinterested parties. When discovered by parties without a vested interest, they need to be told by dinosaur experts that they are dinosaur bones.

If I give you a piece of ore, it will also require you to see an expert to determine what kind of ore it is. If I give you a vile of blood, it will also require you to see an expert to determine what species the blood comes from. Laymen only have a limited understanding of nature and the universe, which is precisely why science exists in the first place.

3. Nature of public display preparation - integrity and source of fossils - possible tampering and bone substitution and possible fraudulent activities on a massive scale.

Some tampering did occur and has been exposed as such. There may be some examples that haven't been exposed yet, but the fossil record is just too large and significant to be a forgery as a whole.

4. Existing artistic drawings and public exhibits showing off-balance and awkward postures that basic physics would rule out as being possible.

As science developed, drawings became more accurate and realistic.

5. Very low odds of all these dinosaur bones being fossilized but not the bones of other animals.

Vast numbers of fossils of various species have been found, both from before and after the dinosaur age.

6. Implications of dinosaur discoveries to the theory of evolution and the belief that man was created in God's image, suggesting possible hidden and subtle political or religious agendas served on a naive and unsuspecting public.

It only suggest the hidden and subtle political or religious agendas of those refusing to accept evolution as a fact of nature. Anyone who believes the idea that man was created in God's image is anything but a silly, childish and arrogant fantasy should get his head checked.

7. A lack of organizations and people questioning or being skeptical of each and every discovery and public display. Dinosaurs are popular.

There is a lack of such organisations anywhere besides the Bible Belt because the belief that "evolution theory" is a conspiracy to attack Christianity and that dinosaurs are a myth is so ridiculous only the most brainwashed Christians can take it seriously.

cbluemagica
05-12-2010, 02:14 AM
bluemagic - Occam's Razor

Either all those complex points rushdoony made are true or simply - dinosaurs did exist. One of those is the simplest explanation...guess which one?

sigh. why do you inquir to insist on calling me blue magic? my name is, say it with me now ted, "c"(see)... "blue"... "magic", "a"(ah)!!! cbluemagica! -the A.C.

lastpostbelow
06-12-2010, 06:36 AM
People will believe what ever they want about evolution or creation , i believe its a flip of the coin brain thought but im a creationist believer , i believe in jesus christ and some people wrote a book called the bible about him . What book have they written about dinosaurs that impact peoples lives on a positive scale .
Wouldnt the thought of someone like jesus christ and god offering eternal life be better than dinosaurs and evolution that offers nothing , as for demons they are many , im watching the middle east very closely , especially israel for certain reasons like a treaty.
The elite obviously believe in the bible because if they didnt believe in god they would have had a peace treaty a long time ago . They dont want there to be an end , they like how things are going in the world but things are about to change for sure.

Sentrynox
07-23-2010, 03:12 AM
It happens that I have one of the largest collection of fossils in the world with over 10000 specimens from 440 million years to 40000 years ago! The thing is that I have empty whole deserts to find those, and while there are still peoples lacking the education to understand that some rocks aren't proper to built walls with (like the use of dino eggs to separate the pigs), ancient Chinese scholars did use "dragon bones" in the medicine for thousands of years... It just happens that they didn't know the word fossil in their vocabulary! Also famous romans did collect fossils too (2000 years ago), it just that this isn't common knowledges!

There is no conspiracy about fossils in this place! Mongolia as well as China (which isn't really what we call under US influences) have death penalty for the selling of dino eggs and other important fossils! If this is a conspiracy, then it isn't funny joke to criminalize this trade!!
In the rest of the world, the trade isn't much regulated!

As for the Darwin theory of evolution, it is true that it do not answer all questions, but that was the beginning of a more complete understanding of biological evolution! It is much more complicated than Darwin once thought, and we are still years away from really disclosing the evolution vectors of all life, since it will involve the rewriting of all phylogeny listing of life that appears on Earth and it involve genetic studies, that takes long time to do!

As for fossilization processes, they are many, yet scarce and our world demographic density, do not allows extensive discoveries of all specimens. Also, most specimens won't be found complete, due to scavengers that would have dismembered most animals prior to their fossilization! Only areas having experienced massive extinction events like violent volcanic eruption like the ones in Liaoning and Gansu province (from a super volcano), which covered all life with about 1m of ashes in less than 30 seconds have the most complete specimens!
I found dino mothers protecting their child while sleeping (in 30 seconds sleeping animals do not even wakes-up), I have seens 3 baby dino holding together while dying and many scenes of their life that can't be fake and that you won't EVER read in magazines unless you search for them yourself!

Its sad that you do not believe in evolutions, because its magnificient!!!

aucourant
11-17-2010, 01:27 PM
I have no fixed opinion, my view changes as my perspective shifts, so please share with me, I think it is important to remain open minded at all times and find merit in things others might not, for it is a fine line between genius and insanity.

over the past 100 or so years++ there has been a war waged on peoples hearts and minds (repeated attempts to beat down the population and break our spirit), examples of this can be seen with the naming and shaming of Bill Clinton, the man of the people, the illegal occupations of Iraq and Afghanistan, even with pretty much the whole nation (UK) saying NO, we still invaded, this makes you feel powerless. Another example of this powerless tactic employed is the obvious railroading of GW Bush into office, by his brother Jed's state.
I don't know but I have the feeling that this process was all started with the destruction of peoples faith and beliefs, now i'm not a god botherer, but if you believe something unquestioningly and hold it close to your heart, it will hurt when it is ripped away right? When paleontology came on the scene it did rock the religious world with the whole Dinosaurs thing and I believe it started a change in the mind set of the entire western world towards an individualistic (self centered) way of thinking, this leads away from the feeling that we are all connected and love to share in communities and feeling joy in just being, and drives you towards a world of consumer goods, and must have labels, with dramatic televisual soap operas and the liver ruining poison that is fast food, all to fill the void with drama, and quick short satisfaction, and shit no one would ever need, and empty your wallet and keep the population powerless and fearful and consuming.

Maybe this guy's questioning is way out there but the implications of what he says ring true, that's all.

But you know what maybe not maybe it all bull....who knows that's the most beautiful thing about life.....the mystery, that's why were all on this site.

Just to reiterate I have no religious belifes in any way shape or form, or hold a belief that dinosaurs did not exist, I merely desire to entertain other perceptions and perspectives.

++ this war has most probably been waged since the dawn of civilization, but has been seriously ramped up in the last 100 or so years building to a crescendo.

monk112
12-07-2010, 07:17 PM
This just proves how un-educated and gullible some people are. You're information is far from correct.

First of all: Dinosaur fossils were used in Medicines as far back as 300BC by the Chinese/Japanese. But if that doesn't satisfy you, the first, properly recorded discovery of a Dinosaur fossil was discovered by a Reverend, doesn't that destroy you're bible theory? And that was discovered almost double the time you're claiming in you're post. honestly, the ignorance from some people today is just stupid.

We don't need to be told they're dinosaur fossils by experts, we can tell from the size of them, they're dinosaurs. Only people in the 19th century were to be told what they were. From then on, people have known about Dinosaur bones and knew if they came across things like that, what they were.

They tampered with the bones? :eek: NO WAY! Tit. Of course they tampered with the bones, they need to be preserved, to last longer. Fossils tend to break pretty easily, on contact, you didn't know that?

No, it's impossible in YOU'RE basic physics. The rest of us, who actually use intellect instead of Google, know that they're able to have those types of shapes of bodies. I presume, if you never seen a bird, you're basic physics would say flying is impossible as well?

Again, stupid. We're finding LOTS of bones, fossils, bacteria, from millions of years ago. How can you, really, be so ignorant to not check this before you run you're mouth on a public forum? If you're wondering why we're not finding bones of animals around today, fossilized, that's because we know they exist. If someone finds their bones, they toss it aside, that's been discovered. None of us were here when Dinosaurs were alive, hence why their bones are more important.

Covered you're biblical stuff in my first paragraph.

How does that, in anyway prove that Dinosaurs never existed. Doesn't that show, that you're ignorant, gullible and stupid enough to believe such nonsense, which has had more proof than any other historical thing? Including religion, btw.

I'm assuming you're religious, so I find it weird, that you can gladly believe in something with NO proof, but something with thousands of pieces of evidence, you claim is false? I really, would love to know what other useless shit you think about.


People will believe what ever they want about evolution or creation , i believe its a flip of the coin brain thought but im a creationist believer , i believe in jesus christ and some people wrote a book called the bible about him . What book have they written about dinosaurs that impact peoples lives on a positive scale .
Wouldnt the thought of someone like jesus christ and god offering eternal life be better than dinosaurs and evolution that offers nothing , as for demons they are many , im watching the middle east very closely , especially israel for certain reasons like a treaty.
The elite obviously believe in the bible because if they didnt believe in god they would have had a peace treaty a long time ago . They dont want there to be an end , they like how things are going in the world but things are about to change for sure.
This annoys me, why exactly are you watching the Middle East? They have "Terrorists"? Well done, but remember you're religion has thousands of terrorists. Lots of different groups for you're religion though. IRA, UDA etc etc... And not to mention the hundreds of priests you're religion has in lawsuits from child abuse charges. How can you honestly say religion brings hope? Religion brings War, hate, embarrassment and submission to anyone who follows it. So in future, don't talk about a different country because they have Terrorists because there's always something worse about you're own religion.

Glonk900
11-15-2011, 01:34 PM
You know what,fuck you all. People have taken there FUCKING shit to travel the effin world to f****** find bones and study them. How dare fucking You! I'm a palientoligist and I fucking hate it when FUCKING people down grade us.
So fuck off.:mad:

HenryHunter
11-25-2011, 04:26 AM
ha ha too lazy to really investigate eh
but, in your case , ignorance is not really bliss is it?

Have a nice programmed sleep in the Matrix:D
The Bible is provable to those who are seeking the truth-not too many truthers round here though it seems:(

I may be mistaken, or you may just be mental, but are you citing religion while making reference to The Matrix?

If you believe the bible and not in dinosaurs you are a maniac. plain and simple. It's a difficult way to grow up, I know. But you need to at some point. Just because you and the priest shared a special bond doesn't mean you have to believe everything he told you. that night in his bed.

I will enjoy my "programmed sleep" as long as you enjoy a life of retardation and molestation of the mind.

Glonk900
01-25-2012, 03:16 PM
lol
you just got some dumb egg on your face t rex:D
Take some time and read the thread- dinos did exist and my Bible confirms it as well as a ton of evidence to boot
See the mexican site of thousands of baked dino models with humans- fascinating
Incidentally Universities are not known for their unbiased search of the truth- most have been bought by their corporate sponsors
Read the Book of Job and the book of John of you really want to get on the right path out of the Matrix- they are written by God for the sincere searcher :cool:

Oh shut the FUCK up.:rolleyes:

Glonk900
01-25-2012, 03:18 PM
You know what,fuck you all. People have taken there FUCKING shit to travel the effin world to f****** find bones and study them. How dare fucking You! I'm a palientoligist and I fucking hate it when FUCKING people down grade us.
So fuck off.:mad:

I still mean that.:D

symphonious
02-04-2012, 03:45 PM
I was really hoping to find alot of intelligence and civility on this forum... but that seems to not be the case... what causes people to fight like this? Why do you care what someone you don't know across the globe somewhere thinks enough to get pissed about it? Weird...

And as far as dinosaurs not being in the Bible, they most certainly are. The Bible talks about dragons that lived on the earth, and then there is the famous "leviathon" which is a water dwelling dinosaur.

And all Christians aren't jerks, but you can't believe everyone who calls themselves a christian. That word gets thrown around alot, and people think because they wear a cross and believe Jesus is sending them to heaven they are a Christian.

But a true Christian walks with God daily, and allows God to remove his iniquities, he is not proud, does not judge people (aka telling them they are going to hell) doesn't hoard up lots of things for himself, helps the poor and needy, and spreads light and love wherever he goes. If you see someone doing the opposite of that and calling themselves a Christian, you can be assured they are Christian in name only. True Christians are never a bother to anyone, we serve.

Glonk900
02-05-2012, 09:15 AM
Rushdoony, your saying dinosaurs are a hoax, but did you know the bible is a fucking lie. Jesus was crucified then came back alive, MY ASS. :p