PDA

View Full Version : Chemical Contrails over California?

zeroframe
03-01-2005, 01:29 AM
What is the deal with these contrails in the sky that look like big X's?
They usually follow several parallel and intersecting lines each spanning several miles in length.
The sky usually looks like a tic-tac-toe board.

These are not your typical water-vapor trails that most jets emit at high altitudes.
In fact, these contrails are being sprayed while other jets flying at the same altitude are not.
Also, these trails are very very thick.

Has anyone else here seen what Im talking about?

marypopinz
03-01-2005, 05:46 AM
Yikes. Doesn't sound good.

I'm upwind in Canada. I took notice of the helicopters this summer. WE don't usually have these in the air much and they were wirring around every day here and there.

I was out driving the other day, and my youngest said, "Mom, that helicopter is following us." I thought, nah. It was. I poked my head up and out the window to look, and it veered off. Yuck.

I'm selling my car to help cushion my new business - happily. I'll get a rental on the weekends.

What's up with the chemtrails? That's yikes!

get_real
03-01-2005, 06:22 AM
I see them here all the time. Pinellas County Florida. MacDill Airforce Base is just about 10 miles from here. Two nights ago, I looked up at the sky and those chemtrails stood out like an elephant in a living room. Some people claim to have been taken ill, as though they have an allery/flu. Plus, get this, I see something do a few zig-zags. Very quick, definitly not a plane, not a helicopter, object was not clear, then it proceeded to move on like an airplane would, in a straight path. Plus, on certain nights right here in Seminole, Florida we have helicopters circling about, not looking for an escapee, but trying out the lastest gizmos for 'detection' testing. Much of this is becoming public knowledge, its no biggie because technology is always moving on. So its just the latest thing. But the chemtrails have a different story/agenda. Different opinions out there.

05-13-2005, 08:57 AM
Chemtrails seems to make their presence on clear sky days.

I'm in Pennsylvania and the trails certainly do have a way of clouding up a bright, sunny day.

Criss cross patterns.

I say, "they're painting the sky."

Curious how so many jets are flying and leaving these trails at the same time.

They must have a purpose.

Joanne
05-17-2005, 11:49 AM
You mentioned seeing chemtrails, don't worry, you're not the only one! I live in England and ever since I found out about them - 5 months ago - I've seen them practically everyday. 24/7 - it's a massive conspiracy but thanks to the internet there is alot of interesting and alarming information on them. A certain Alexander B Cuppett has alot to say about them. I tell practically everyone I meet to look in the skies!!

thokhanCep
07-08-2005, 01:11 PM
Hey yo
Chem trails happen here all the time too

Little town canada near buffalo - Lake Erie

the "X" marks the spot

Satellite viewing? which explains why it happens on bright sunny clear days.

Remote Control? probably

I had my dad view the airplanes .. he has been in the aircraft industry all his life and he has no idea what the hell they are.
He said Condesleazy Rice is starting a war with us canuks for not joining in on the missile defence program.

Had to laugh at that one.

As of the conspiracy behind it?

I hear its 3 tier
1. Keeps the weather from getting out of hand/by controlling it
2. Project HAARP mind control/aluminum oxide plant/water imprints affects your food
3. Side effects kill off people with weak health=
population control

All in all just another screwed up reality that no one ever talks about.

Can't get any local politians to talk about it
obviously it does not exist
stay off the LSD!!!!

Dreak
07-08-2005, 02:04 PM
I once observed ( while window seated next to a wing ) a flap open up and white smoke being ejected from our airplane. I could see clearly the small port from where it was coming from.

now..I asked a Friend that has been a pilot for a very long time ( flew 777's in his latter days )what it was.

he said it was a trail left for other pilots to determine the conditions of that particular airspace. Basically giving other pilots more of a heads up instead of getting there information from ground control.

Just relaying what was told to me.

I have seen some Interesting theories about these trails though.

Dreak

07-08-2005, 02:23 PM
Tho:

The "X" marks what spot?

Just curious!!

nohope187
07-08-2005, 03:00 PM
thokhanCep wrote:
I hear its 3 tier
1. Keeps the weather from getting out of hand/by controlling it
2. Project HAARP mind control/aluminum oxide plant/water imprints affects your food
3. Side effects kill off people with weak health=
population control
I agree with points 2 & 3. The fluoride in the water makes people stupid so why not the food too? :-P

thokhanCep
09-20-2005, 01:22 PM
Tho:

The "X" marks what spot?

Just curious!!
Edited by BlueAngel on 2005/7/8 11:24:43

Edited??
Why edited for such a small contribution?

Just curious!!

X spots the mark

Goto rense.com .. he has a "chem trail" research collaboration with pic's and stories idea's and patents.

The truth is out there .. same with disinformation lies bullshit and BAd people with no brains.

09-20-2005, 02:59 PM
You consider asking a question a small contribution!

I don't.

You're annoyed because I edited my question?

You're dredging up all these old threads and directing your anger at me.

Any particular reason or did you just wake up on the wrong side of the bed?

thokhanCep
06-13-2006, 08:20 PM
MA = BA
all day every day

otherones
04-19-2010, 07:21 AM
Hello I live in UK. For the past few years I have noticed these over my house. Always. From my back garden I see them , maybe they are above the housing area behind my house. I used to think of them as funny messages hahaha. Like sometimes I'm quite superstitious, so some days I'd see a big X in the sky and think 'good day' .. I see them nowhere else really, and I'm always looking. As I'm typing this I can actually hear a plane going over. They're always going over but I live nowhere near an airport, except for one in the local City nearby. And the thing is, anything coming from that airport would generally be flying in one direction, so it seems odd that there's always another plane flying over in a corresponding direction to create an X. Sometimes there is a sort of big letter H in the sky. Or multiple X's . It just seems odd because it's like there's always planes circling over this area. I only today found out about these 'Chemtrail' things. I have no comment to be honest because I don't want to just spout information I know nothing about. But it's just very odd that these X's are actually a recognised thing, when I personally recognised them myself as something rather strange. Apparently there has been a big fuss in the UK about these, and many people said something about how these trails are not a scientificly proven thing, so were asking the local governments what the hell was going on.. The UK is very matter of fact about this stuff and the government apparently went to great lengths to prove there was no problem (which i thought was unusual because governments usually ignore this conspiracy stuff).. But maybe the UK government is out of the loop and as ignorant as the people :S who knows.!

FallaciesAbound
04-22-2010, 05:11 PM
A few things to consider when pondering contrails.....

1. How much fluid would the aircraft have to carry in order to spray a continuous stream on your average 800 mile flight.

2. How much space would this take up on the aircraft, and would it be feasible to conceal this?

3. What would the concentration of this chemical be at ground level after being sprayed? Is it feasible that it would provide a substantive dose of anything?

Given the fact that schoolkids have been making "contrails" in a bottle for years(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msSVQ903T8k), and that all aircraft will make short duration contrails at the wingtips under the right conditions, isnt it far more likely that there is nothing going on?

BlueAngel
04-22-2010, 05:55 PM
Could be weather modification or just fuel to fire up the conspiracy theorists.

:)

FallaciesAbound
04-23-2010, 11:33 PM
I just think that its funny. I fly for an air taxi service, and our Citation x makes some decent width contrails and I can assure you that there are no tanks or dispenser mechanisms on board. :D

BlueAngel
04-24-2010, 07:52 AM
I just think that its funny. I fly for an air taxi service, and our Citation x makes some decent width contrails and I can assure you that there are no tanks or dispenser mechanisms on board. :D

Good to hear that.

FallaciesAbound
05-08-2010, 02:51 PM
Out of curiosity, to all the chemists and amateur chemists out there, is there even a single chemical out that that has a noticeable effect on humans in the one part per quintillion range? Because if contrails were to have any intended effect, the chemical sprayed would have to meet this test.