PDA

View Full Version : Documents Show Freemasons and Illuminati as Initiators of Wars and Revolutions

Bikermice
02-18-2006, 05:01 PM
Documents Show Freemasons and Illuminati as Initiators of Wars and Revolutions (http://slipen.com/forum/t2069-documents-show-freemasons-and-illuminati-as-initiators-of-wars-and-revolutions.html)

Barbara
02-19-2006, 09:12 AM
An excellent post, Bikermice; very timely because much of this information tends to "slip beneath the radar" over time, to our detriment. We become distracted by all the effects and forget to look, instead, for root cause.

Freemasonry and other known so-called secret societies or elite groups are but branches with a common root. I, for one, eschew the idea that the Illuminate is the top of the pyramid, to mix metaphors. The higher you go on that pyramid, the more invisible (like the roots of a tree) and less known are the individuals, and they ARE individuals. No Joe-sixpack, they, but they live and breathe.

Combine the information in this post with another one currently on the "front page" titled "Yawn Yawn" and some very interesting facts begin to surface. Since Masons "recruit" from the general populace, it could be said that they are the "foot soldiers," the infantry, boots-on-the-ground - first line of offence/defense for those at the top.

Time was that those who aspired to "get ahead" in the world sought membership in the Masons as a means to advance in their profession/job. It would seem that the increase in third world population and the resultant diversity combined with the reduction in white population along with "the graying of America" has taken it's toll on this group.

Also, the demographics of the workplace have morphed from the idea that you get and keep a job for life to the seeking of upward mobility where it is now what you know, not who. IMHO, this is a good thing as it favors talent and ability over "cronyism" in our high-tech environment, but not entirely. There will always be those who are where they are because of a ring or a secret handshake. especially the higher you go in a company or corporation.

The best and only advice I would have for anyone is to steer clear of any Masonic involvement unless you have ALL the facts and are prepared to do what most likely will be required of you in the near future. You must be prepared to betray non-Masonic friends, your country, your faith and/or any other act deemed necessary by the lodge when the time comes. To do otherwise puts you at cross purposes with the oaths you have sworn and carries a heavy, often deadly penalty.

Unless/until you reach the 33rd Degree, which is "invitation only," you will simply be a useful idiot, to be used as needed and to spread the propaganda of fellowship and good works, all of which is the wool that is pulled over your eyes so you that you will go out and do the same for others.

Your post illustrates clearly the difference between Shriner's Hospitals and bloody revolution, two hands on the same body, one covering the work of the other.

Keep getting this information before the general public, if you have friends who are Masons, tell them about this, they have no clue I assure you. If you are currently a Mason, demit immediately; time is short. What good will it do you to gain TEMPORARY wealth and position if the loss of your soul is the price you pay?

Bikermice
02-22-2006, 04:50 AM
o well, yes i am currently working on public awareness on this stuff, i've started a huge project of forums.. you can find loads there..

earthspirit
02-22-2006, 10:25 AM
By the way! If you've never had your fingerprints taken in your life. Guess again....YOU HAVE!!!

Next time your in your work-place, school, or even church!! Yes, church!! There is someone gathering info on YOU! Oh, and what rewards these 'soldiers' get. All sorts of goodies!!!
New car, low mortgage rate (if any at all), brand new SUV. Think I'm nuts?

LaDominio
02-22-2006, 12:55 PM
Yes, I’ve heard of these guys a lot, earthspirit.

I spoke to an old CC member a while ago. He told me once he bumped into one of these spies, who was taking his wife and kids out to movies! “The look on his face was priceless”.
Most of them show their faces. Very sloppy.

In my country, they get brand-new (sliver) BMW X5s. They almost always have shaved heads. In their mid 40s.
Don’t really know what they’re about, but for a while they wouldn’t leave me alone!

Sometimes they pay off cops to do a bit of harassment/psyop.

Ozziecynic
08-28-2006, 07:57 AM
I dont why you you nominal right wingers that type here at cc keep claming Freemasons are vast leftwing type conspiracy when infact at least in Britain & commmonwealth nations they are the most conservative force that keep the whole capitalist system chugging!
Sure there may have been some revolutinary type ones in europe or the US but thats really only one tentacle of the octopuss and the one thats sounds most exciting and appealing to the typical usually right leaning conspiracy buff.

In my country, they get brand-new (sliver) BMW X5s. They almost always have shaved heads. In their mid 40s.]In my country, they get brand-new (sliver) BMW X5s. They almost always have shaved heads. In their mid 40s.
Yeh have you ever considered thats no coincidence and makes real lot of sense actually.For one thing I am very much convinced that the Pro White movements and neo nazis world wide are pretty much useful tools and fools of these guys and due to some first hand experience i am pretty certain of it.And while i am not fan of multiracial/cult society i can see the boys have really played boths hands at this and the end game is well.., a synthesis of chaos and riots via the most conservative means possible ofcause!.
So revolutionary my ass the only revolution they will be involved in is verichip 666 and the New Temple of the beast in jerusalem!. :-?

Tor
08-28-2006, 05:21 PM
The Masons are much deeper into military affairs then you can even imagine. Promotions and assignments are often decided that way. I can say no more.

Ozziecynic
08-29-2006, 08:49 PM
The Masons are much deeper into military affairs then you can even imagine. Promotions and assignments are often decided that way. I can say no more.
:-? And the Police,and the various gov depts,Business big and small,Legal system,and just about every facet of society you can think of.There not just confined to one expertise!.
And to all those right wingers the claiming they all commies you lot are more likely to masons than some employee as masons are usually business people or middle class professsionals of some description.
I often wonder if some of the petit bourgoisie critics of masons on cc are infact masons themselves just trying to have a whinge in the name of diversionary of discourse away from the over whelming fact that masons are middle class and support the status quo they dont wont it changed!. :-?

Tor
08-29-2006, 08:57 PM
Don't forget garbagemen. A lot of them are Free Masons because the spying has to start somewhere.

Ozziecynic
08-30-2006, 06:58 AM
Don't forget garbagemen. A lot of them are Free Masons because the spying has to start somewhere.
:-? No way the point i just made in the post previous to this one was to highlight the bourgoisie nature of Freemasons since i have read several books on the subject i believe i know what i am talking about!.
The only you join freemasons in Australia is to be invited to join this only happens if freemasonry runs in a Middle class family or you have some professional standing they consider in demand & attractive enough to invite someone in the first place.
No working class people join masons the only way blue collar worker could be acceptable to masons is if they are self employed for start.The ordinary lower class worker would be of no interest to them just as no retards would be!.

The point is freemasons are all about achievement and ambition the lower on the social scale someone is the less likely they would be to have anything to do with Freemasonry thats why its strange that so many rightwingers of the paleo con type should knock them because right wingers are all about achievement and ambition as well there all middle class values afterall. 8-)

Shadow
08-31-2006, 01:12 AM
Thats because they need people that have the capability and resources to continue with their quest.

All the lower classes will want to do is get drunk and try to borrow money. I mean how can you conquer the world with a bunch of losers like that?

- I read that in a book by the way.

Ozziecynic
08-31-2006, 01:31 AM
All the lower classes will want to do is get drunk and try to borrow money. I mean how can you conquer the world with a bunch of losers like that?
Fair enough!The Freemasons have all american vales, & all capitalist values they good model citizens and high achievers naturally so that begs the question i have been leading upto.

Why do so many rightwing conspiracy buff wankers on cc have a problem with them. Afterall they are everything you want in a model citizen and no they are not commies or revolutionaries. :roll:

They
08-31-2006, 05:53 AM
Ozziecynic wrote:
Why do so many rightwing conspiracy buff wankers on cc have a problem with them. Afterall they are everything you want in a model citizen and no they are not commies or revolutionaries. :roll:

Because they are fans of the UN and internationalism. Good right wing conspiracy buffs want to see the UN gone and that valuable real estate turned into high end condos. But by The Donald, a gentile, not any of the Dursts or Reichmans or any of the jewish real estate developers.

Shadow
08-31-2006, 07:02 AM
I think that your right wing conspiracy buffs are nothing more than the goons used by their uberlords.

All that is required of them is their voices, not their brains or table manners.

Ozziecynic
08-31-2006, 07:35 AM
Because they are fans of the UN and internationalism. Good right wing conspiracy buffs want to see the UN gone and that valuable real estate turned into high end condos.
U.N or no U.N the illuminati has always been there. So you think that by doing away with the UN that secret societies will just disappear you have to be joking!. I would also like to add the UN was purely a US innovation to the worlds problems still is a US puppet thats why its such a toothless tiger because the US pulls its strings.
The US government still funds it and gives it home in NY. It could have easily been moved to Geneva the Hague or London by now but hasnt which proves alot about how important a tool it is for US foreign policy despite all the huffing and puffing of US rednecks from the deep south.

But by The Donald, a gentile, not any of the Dursts or Reichmans or any of the jewish real estate developers.
All just a matter of degree id think very rich right wingers have no problem with the NWO some poor US ones seem to. However the small business man whining about a big business man simply looks like a case of jeolousy and sour grapes to my eyes i am sure those rednecks have no problem sticking it to those on welfare even if they happen to be fellow white trash. :-?

They
08-31-2006, 08:19 AM
Ozziecynic wrote:
All just a matter of degree id think very rich right wingers have no problem with the NWO some poor US ones seem to. However the small business man whining about a big business man simply looks like a case of jeolousy and sour grapes to my eyes i am sure those rednecks have no problem sticking it to those on welfare even if they happen to be fellow white trash. :-?

Yes. If you are a rich right winger, you should be for the supposed aims of the NWO. Global trade increases income levels, those pesky international bankers provide liquidity and capital for your various businesses. All this actually doesn't sound so bad.

It is just the lazy white trash, like Madthumbs, who can't be bothered to do anything more than complain about his sorry lot in life that feel threatened. Rather than admit that he should just do the world a favor and swallow a revolver, he can harp about the NWO and all the other forces against him that caused him to be fired from his most recent minimum wage job.

But he finds comfort in the fact that the jews are keeping him from living in a house without wheels instead of the fact that he sits around all day smoking meth and watching rasslin' and NASCAR.

I mean, if you believe that NASCAR and WWF is not fake, it isn't a big step to buy that the Rothschilds are keeping him down.

09-09-2006, 09:28 AM
http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/1003/911goatsedh8.gif

The Light
07-07-2008, 09:09 AM
Oh crap! I need to move to another country so I can get my new silver BMW. I feel really left out.

JBoy
11-05-2010, 03:36 PM
Right wingers ???? hardly...perhaps 30 yrs. ago... this day...ex-cons,criminals,union scum...gov. labor workers,road crews....dirty cops,fireman....utility trash ..porch garbage of machinits,ironworkers unions, carpenter....railroad brakeman/conductors... fools...idiots...morons...
dumb asses....welders.....medical field.....emergency services....corrupt CIA,some F.B.I, other intellegence agencies.... Most are BLUE COLLAR.
join to better themselves , get stuck in the criminal game...gangstalking,fraud.....murder....etc

JBoy
11-06-2010, 02:57 PM
This was posted on Yahoo !!!

Ahmadinejad defends Iran’s rights record, does he have to?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070924/ap_on_re_us/iran_us

nobody should dispute that Iran has a far better international human rights record than the masonic order. What kind of human rights record do you have when you kill or cause the killing of a million people (and how many before that) and completely destroy a country? freemasons can protest but they should really be protesting against their masonic leaders who spy on them, tap their phones, send them to unnecessary wars and waste their money.
Time to start reading a different genre of fiction my friend. Or at least branch out from Dan Brown.
He doesn’t have to, he’s the head of a soverign nation.
Ahmadinejad or Saborjhian

JBoy
11-07-2010, 06:26 AM
Probably the most frightening and sinister document ever written is the
Protocols of the Meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion. It contains
twenty-four chapters, or Protocols. Protocol 15 is concerned with the
ruthless suppression of opposition to Jewish Rule. The police are crucial to
their control, and Masonry is the mechanism of control of the controllers.
Here is an excerpt from No. 15:
Meantime, however, until we come into our kingdom, we shall act in the
contrary way: we shall create and multiply free Masonic lodges in all the
countries of the world, absorb into them all who may become or who are
prominent in public activity, for in these lodges we shall find our
principal intelligence office and means of influence. All these lodges we
shall bring under one central administration, known to us alone and to all
others absolutely unknown, which will be composed of our learned elders. The
lodges will have their representatives who will serve to screen the
above-mentioned administration of Masonry and from whom will issue the
watchword and programme. In these lodges we shall tie together the knot
which binds together all revolutionary and liberal elements. Their
competition will be made up of all strata of society. The most secret
political plot will be known to us and will fall under our guiding hands on
the very day of their conception. AMONG THE MEMBERS OF THESE LODGES WILL BE
ALMOST ALL THE AGENTS OF INTERNATIONAL AND NATIONAL POLICE since their
service is for us irreplaceable in the respect that the police is in a
position not only to use its own particular measures with the insubordinate,
but also to screen our activities and provide pretexts for discontents, ET
CETERA.
According to the Protocols, Freemasonry is under Jewish control. Jews are
allowed to join any Lodge, naturally, to exercise control of its activities.
And the Jews have their own, exclusively Jewish Masonic lodge, known as
B’nai B’rith. The overall control agency of American police departments, as
mentioned, is the Anti-Defamation League of B’nai B’rith, hidden safely in
the UN Building. The ADL, despite huge dirty spy scandals against police
departments over the years, continues to tell police whom to hate, whom to
prosecute, whom to punish. And the police always do what they’re told, which
makes them our deadly enemies. This will become more apparent in the near
future.
The United States was Freemasonic from the very beginning. The following
essay by this writer from a few years ago shows the Masonic role in the
writing of the US Constitution. A central bank – the ultimate prize –
requires a central government, which the Articles of Confederation didn’t
provide. The Constitution would.
Our Masonic Constitution
The US Constitution was a betrayal of the Declaration of Independence. Real
patriots such as Patrick Henry, George Mason, Richard Henry Lee and a few
others saw it as a blueprint for empire and fought it. The Bill of Rights
was added at their insistence as a defense against the Constitution! Big
Bank whores such as Hamilton and the Federalists didn’t want any enumerated
rights: They said, “You must trust us and our promises to observe your
rights.” Henry said, “Not good enough – we need guarantees.”
In 1976, the Sovereign Grand Commander of the 33rd Degree of Scottish Rite
Freemasonry, Henry C. Clausen, published a little book called Masons Who
Helped Shape Our Nation. On page 82, he writes: “Though free, we were not
yet united [1783]. The loose Articles of Confederation did not provide a
strong national government, common currency or consistent judicial system.
Men of vision realized that another step must be taken if the weak
Confederation of American States was to become a strong, unified nation.
Again Freemasonry set the pattern in ideology and form. Since the Masonic
federal system of organization was the only pattern for effective
organization operating in each of the original Thirteen Colonies, it was
natural that patriotic Brethren should turn to the organizational base of
the Craft for a model. Regardless of the other forces that affected the
formation of the Constitution during the Constitutional Convention in 1787,
the fact remains that the federalism created is identical to the federalism
of the Grand Lodge system of Masonic government created in Anderson’s
Constitutions of 1723

JBoy
11-07-2010, 07:04 AM
THE DISEASE PROTECTION RACKET
(http://www.whale.to/vaccines/ploy6.html) Fear: The Master Control Programme (http://www.whale.to/vaccines/ploy6.html) Authoritarians (http://www.whale.to/b/authoritarians_h.html)
[This is the 'Protection Racket' 1 (http://www.whale.to/b/protection_racket.html) for the extortion scheme known as Allopathy Inc (http://www.whale.to/a/allopathy_h.html) (that sits upon Vivisection (http://www.whale.to/y/viv1.html)), run by the Medical Mafia (http://www.whale.to/a/medical_mafia.html). With one hand they create and maintain disease, with the other extort taxpayers money for 'protection' through drugs--only one class of drugs, the antibiotics, has cured any disease. The more fear they can induce then the less thinking (http://www.whale.to/a/thinking_q.html) and the easier it is to control people into the direction they want: Allopathy. They create fear of infectious disease by suppressing infectious disease cures, hyping their danger (1 (http://www.whale.to/v/ploy.html)), using the false Pasteurian disease theory, and making out man made diseases are infectious (AIDS, Polio), while covering up the ineffectiveness of vaccination, and the real reason for their decline, by propaganda (http://www.whale.to/m/map.html). It is also a way to cover up iatrogenic or chemically created disease under a false viral cause.
The degenerative disease racket is kept up in a similar way: suppress the cause and cures, and use largely ineffective, but lucrative, toxic Allopathic medicine that only treats symptoms (palliates) but never cures. Disease is also created by a covert-poisoning scheme, eg fluoridation (http://www.whale.to/d/fluoride.html), vaccine disease (http://www.whale.to/vaccines/diseases.html), Aluminium (http://www.whale.to/v/aluminium_h.html), Junk Food (http://www.whale.to/b/junk.html) etc. see: Human genocide (http://www.whale.to/b/covert_q.html)
In the US the racket is controlled by the FDA (http://www.whale.to/vaccine/fda1.html) (Food and Drug Bandit), which protects and controls the market for Allopathy Inc drugs. The CDC (http://www.whale.to/vaccine/cdc.html) (Disease Control Bandit) makes sure everyone is frightened of 'infectious' disease so they can sell vaccines, whose propaganda value is incalculable (see: Why Vaccination Continues (http://www.whale.to/vaccine/why_vaccination_continues.html)).
See: Authoritarians (http://www.whale.to/b/authoritarians_h.html)
1. F (http://www.whale.to/a/fear_dis.html#4._Fear_of_Germs:_Control_history.)i rst: Control (http://www.whale.to/a/fear_dis.html#4._Fear_of_Germs:_Control_history.)
2. Enforce suitable disease theory. (http://www.whale.to/a/fear_dis.html#2._Fear_of_Germs_Create_suitable_dis ease_theory.)
3. Suppress infectious disease cures. (http://www.whale.to/a/fear_dis.html#Suppress_infectious_disease_cures_)
4. Suppress main factors in infectious disease (http://www.whale.to/a/fear_dis.html#Suppress_main_factors_in_infectious_ disease_)
5. Suppress real reason for infectious disease decline (http://www.whale.to/a/fear_dis.html#Suppress_real_reason_for_infectious_ disease_decline_)
6. Maintain fear of disease: Use toxic therapies (http://www.whale.to/a/fear_dis.html#Use_toxic_therapies_)
7. Hype disease dangers and fear monger (http://www.whale.to/a/fear_dis.html#Hype_disease_dangers_)
8. Make out poison diseases are infectious (http://www.whale.to/a/fear_dis.html#Make_out_poison_diseases_are_infecti ous__)
9. S (http://www.whale.to/a/fear_dis.html#Suppress_non-Allopathic_doctors_)uppress non-Allopathic doctors (http://www.whale.to/a/fear_dis.html#Suppress_non-Allopathic_doctors_)
10. Suppress the real cause and cures for the degenerative diseases (http://www.whale.to/a/fear_dis.html#Suppress_the_real_cause_and_cures_fo r_the_degenerative_diseases__)
11. Create disease: Poison the population (junk food, fluoride) (http://www.whale.to/a/fear_dis.html#Create_disease:_Poison_the_populatio n__)
12. Create Iatrogenic disease: Autism, AIDS. (http://www.whale.to/a/fear_dis.html#Create_Iatrogenic_disease_and_death_ )
"For the public ever to break command science it must first understand the basis of its enormous powers.......Traditionally, the power of medical sciences has been based on the fear of disease, particularly infectious disease."--Peter Deusberg (Inventing The AIDS Virus). (http://www.whale.to/a/duesberg_h.html)
"What Jenner discovered, though hardly original in its general principle, was that it pays far better to scare 100 per cent of the fools in the world—the vast majority—into buying vaccine than it does to treat the small minority who really get smallpox and who cannot afford to pay anything. It was indeed a very great discovery—worth thousands of millions. That is why this kind of blackmail is still kept going."--Dr. Walter R. Hadwen M.D. (http://www.whale.to/vaccines/hadwen1.html)"Just look at child vaccines. The more pornography and sexology increase juvenile sexual activity, the more big pharma can step in with an Hepatitis B vaccine for infants. HepB is a sexually transmitted disease, and there is no reason to give the vaccine to babies. But big pharma has been making a fortune on it ever since states have begun mandating that all of our little darlings, with their wee tiny hearts and lungs and no immune system functioning, be shot up with it (and recently small girls with Human Papilloma Virus, HPV vaccines) all in the name of protecting them. What we don’t want to do is turn off the pornography flood (no administration has chosen to do that) because it fuels so many other things. And in the wings are vaccines for syphilis and gonorrhea and a whole host of other sexually transmitted diseases. [pdf 2007 Interview] Judith Reisman (http://www.whale.to/b/reisman_i.pdf)

1. First: Control
First you have to be in power to control history. And then no one will read the true account of smallpox vaccination: Smallpox books (http://www.whale.to/vaccines/smallpox14.html)
See: History (http://www.whale.to/m/history.html) Book banning (http://www.whale.to/a/book_banning.html) Wikipedia (http://www.whale.to/a/wikipedia.html)
Control the present with a covert medical monopoly: Allopathy Inc (http://www.whale.to/a/allopathy_h.html) and Political monopol (http://www.whale.to/b/political_mafia.html)y, and Media monopoly (http://www.whale.to/m/media.html)
and then the gravy train will run into the future.
"Who controls the past controls the future. Who controls the present controls the past."--George Orwell (http://www.whale.to/a/orwell.html)
2. Enforce suitable disease theory.
To create fear and the market for vaccines you need the false Pasteur (http://www.whale.to/v/pasteur.html) disease theory instead of the true Bechamp (http://www.whale.to/v/bechamp1.html) one (see the comparison (http://www.whale.to/v/germ.htm)) which would eliminate all fear of germs and the market for drugs, and lead people into Nutritional Medicine (http://www.whale.to/w/ortho.html), that would destroy Allopathy
and make out the cause of degenerative disease is a mystery (http://www.whale.to/a/no_known_cure_no_known_cause_lie.html).
suppress Cleansing (http://www.whale.to/m/cleanse1.html) which would expose the main cause of disease.
See: Disease Theory (http://www.whale.to/v/disease2.html)
3. Suppress infectious disease cures
Suppress or ignore (http://www.whale.to/a/..i/b/lying_sil.html) disease cures (and causes). Disease easily cured--end of the fear, and end of vaccination (also many are mostly vaccine induced, like cot-death and Shaken Baby Syndrome.
Smallpox: Homeopathy (http://www.whale.to/v/homeopathy6.html) Naturopathy (http://www.whale.to/v/naturopathy6.html)
Measles Homeopathy (http://www.whale.to/m/measles3.html) Naturopathy (http://www.whale.to/m/measles4.html) Nutritional medicine (http://www.whale.to/m/measles.html)
Meningitis quotes (http://www.whale.to/v/meningitis8.html)
Tuberculosis (TB) quotes (http://www.whale.to/a/tb_q.html)
Vitamin C and Tuberculosis (http://www.whale.to/v/tb1.html)
Polio poster girl cured (http://www.whale.to/v/poliogirl.html)
Chiropractic & polio case (http://www.whale.to/a/chiro.html)
Chickenpox quotes (http://www.whale.to/a/chickenpox.html)http://www.whale.to/a/image/hoffer7.jpg (http://www.whale.to/a/abram_hoffer1.html)
"Under allopathic care the (typhoid (http://www.whale.to/vaccines/typhoid.htm)) mortality was 59.2% while under homeopathic care the mortality was only 9%."--Julian Winston (http://www.whale.to/v/winston.html)
See: Suppress alternatives (http://www.whale.to/m/therapies.html) The Vitamin C Conspiracy (http://www.whale.to/a/vit_c_cons.html)
4. Suppress main factors in infectious disease
Suppress the main factors that make the disease more toxic, like malnutrition.
Poverty (http://www.whale.to/b/poverty_h.html)
Infections & poisons (http://www.whale.to/v/poisons.html)
Infection & nutrition (http://www.whale.to/a/nutrition.html)
Meningitis quotes (http://www.whale.to/v/meningitis8.html)
Pesticides & disease (http://www.whale.to/a/pesticides1.html)
Disease theory quotes (http://www.whale.to/v/disease2.html)
TB & Iron (http://www.whale.to/a/tbiron.html)
TB & nutrition (http://www.whale.to/v/tb2.html)
Tuberculosis (TB) quotes (http://www.whale.to/a/tb_q.html)
Causes & co-factors of polio (http://www.whale.to/vaccine/polio4.html)
"Intensive research during the past twelve years on the relationship between diet and susceptibility to infection, not only in polio but also in common respiratory infections and tuberculosis, has convinced me that the human organism can protect itself against infection virtually completely by proper nutrition."--Dr Sandler 1952 (http://www.whale.to/v/sandler.html)
"In this country the disease (measles) afflicts most heavily the children of the poorest classes, among whom the greatest mortality is observed during the first eighteen months after weaning. Since most of them are suffering from a lack of suitable fats in the diet, it is natural to suppose that they are insufficiently furnished with vitamins A and D."---J. B. Ellison M.A., M.D., D.P.H. (http://www.whale.to/a/ellison1.html) 1932
"Perhaps the greatest evil of immunization lies in its diversion of public attention from true methods of disease prevention. It encourages public authorities to permit all kinds of sanitary defects and social problems to remain undressed, particularly in schools. It ignores the part played by food and sunlight and many other factors in the maintenance of health. It exaggerates the risk of diphtheria and works upon the fear of parents. The more it is supported by public authorities, the more will its dangers and disadvantages be concealed or denied."---- M. Meadow Bayly, M.R.C.S (http://www.whale.to/v/bayly.html)., 1944
5. Suppress real reason for infectious disease declinehttp://www.whale.to/vaccines/images/Oz-Man.jpg
Most people are conditioned to believe vaccination was the only or main factor in Disease decline (http://www.whale.to/vaccines/disease1.htm), yet it played no part at all. Measles deaths, for example declined by 99.4% before vaccination. Scarlet fever declined without vaccination.
Smallpox declined due to the introduction of Sanitation: Sanitation (http://www.whale.to/vaccine/sanitation.html)Leicester (http://www.whale.to/vaccines/leicester_h.html)
and the decline of poverty: Bedbugs (http://www.whale.to/a/bedbugs.html) Nutrition/diet (http://www.whale.to/a/nutrition7.html) Overcrowding (http://www.whale.to/a/smallpox7.html) Water (http://www.whale.to/vaccine/dirty_water_h.html)
"Up to 90% of the total decline in the death rate of children between 1860-1965 because of whooping cough, scarlet fever, Diptheria, and measles occurred before the introduction of immunisations and antibiotics."---Dr Archie Kalokerinos, M.D. (http://www.whale.to/vaccines/kalokerinos.html)
See: Ignaz Semmelweis (http://www.whale.to/a/semmelweis_h.html)
6. Use toxic therapies
Even though Sydenham found the proper way to treat smallpox, Allopathy Inc carried on using toxic 'medicine' for another 300 years, that kept the death rate at over 18% instead of 0-2%, as achieved by Natural Healers and Homeopaths. This keeps the fear of smallpox high to sell vaccination. Similar with measles, meningitis, curable with vitamin C.
See: Allopathy for smallpox (http://www.whale.to/a/allopathy4.html) Case mortality (http://www.whale.to/a/case.html)
See: Chemotherapy (http://www.whale.to/cancer/chemo.html) Herbs for cancer (http://www.whale.to/w/orthodox_herbs.html)
You can see the mentality re Pellagra (http://www.whale.to/a/pellagra_h.html):
"Under allopathic care the (typhoid (http://www.whale.to/vaccines/typhoid.htm)) mortality was 59.2% while under homeopathic care the mortality was only 9%."--Julian Winston (http://www.whale.to/v/winston.html)
"1935 The Pellagra Incident. After millions of individuals die from Pellagra over a span of two decades, the U.S. Public Health Service finally acts to stem the disease. The director of the agency admits it had known for at least 20 years that Pellagra is caused by a niacin deficiency but failed to act since most of the deaths occurred within poverty-stricken black populations."---A History Of US Secret Human Experimentation (http://www.rense.com/general36/history.htm)
[B] 7. Hype disease dangers and fear mongerhttp://www.whale.to/a/image/kelley.jpg (http://www.whale.to/cancer/kelley.html) [See: Infectious scares (http://www.whale.to/a/infectious_scares.html) Hype Disease risk (http://www.whale.to/v/ploy.html)]
Fear stops the non-thinkers (over 98%) from working out how they are being manipulated. It keeps them down tone (http://www.whale.to/v/tone.html), and pointing in the right direction: Allopathy.
"Fear keeps the NON-thinkers in line. Brainwashing keeps the dullards from even attempting individualism." --Don Bradley blogs for cloud-busters.com (http://www.whale.to/b/dor83.htm)
Make out the infectious disease are more infectious than they really are, and more dangerous than they really are, and make out poison diseases are infectious:
Hype Disease risk (http://www.whale.to/v/ploy.html)
The Missing Vial (http://www.whale.to/a/missing_vial.html)
Fear: The Master Control Programme (http://www.whale.to/vaccines/ploy6.html)
"Vaccination: A business based on fear."-- Dr. G. Buchwald (http://www.whale.to/vaccines/buchwald.html)
"For the public ever to break command science it must first understand the basis of its enormous powers.......Traditionally, the power of medical sciences has been based on the fear of disease, particularly infectious disease."--Peter Deusberg (http://www.whale.to/a/duesberg_h.html)(Inventing The AIDS Virus).
8. Make out poison diseases are infectious
They can hide their poison diseases and up the fear mongering to sell vaccines and drugs: Spanish Flu (http://www.whale.to/v/spanish_flu.html) AIDS (http://www.whale.to/aids.html) Polio (http://www.whale.to/v/polio2.htm), and lay waste to the countryside through BSE, CJD (http://www.whale.to/w/bse.html) and Foot and mouth (FMD) (http://www.whale.to/m/fmd1.html), while fear mongering and reaping a great reward from SARS (http://www.whale.to/a/sars.html), Bird Flu (http://www.whale.to/b/bird_flu_h.html)
"Most people believe that every disease on the following list has an infectious cause: HIV/AIDS, SARS, West Nile, Mad Cow, CJD and other Spongiform Encephalopathies, Foot and Mouth, Hepatitis C, Polio, Avian Flu, & the 1918 ‘Spanish’ Flu. There is considerable scientific evidence that these disease do not just have non-infectious co-factors, but that they are almost entirely non-infectious."---David Crowe (http://www.whale.to/a/crowe_h.html)
See: The Virus hunters (http://www.whale.to/a/virus.html) The Pharma Bandits (http://www.whale.to/a/bandits_h.html)http://www.whale.to/a/image/shulze_b2.jpg (http://www.whale.to/c/shulze.html)
See: Infectious scares (http://www.whale.to/a/infectious_scares.html) Kuru (http://www.whale.to/m/kuru.html) Scrapie (http://www.whale.to/m/scrapie.html)
9. Suppress non-Allopathic doctors
See: Fear of Quacks (http://www.whale.to/a/fear_of_quacks.html) Persecuted doctors (http://www.whale.to/a/persecuted_doc_h.html) Quackbusting Hoax (http://www.whale.to/p/quacks.html)
See: Persecution of vaccine critics: Donegan (http://www.whale.to/vaccine/donegan3.html) Lisa Blakemore-Brown (http://www.whale.to/vaccines/brown4.html) Dr. Andy Wakefield (http://www.whale.to/vaccines/wakefield.html)
10. Suppress the real cause and cures for the degenerative diseases
The Cancer Conspiracy (http://www.whale.to/a/cancer_c.html)
Alzheimer's (http://www.whale.to/a/alzheimer.html)
Arthritis (http://www.whale.to/v/arthritis_quotes.html)
Heart disease (http://www.whale.to/m/quotes20.html)
It is estimated that if people had a choice, lack of demand would shrink Doctors and Drugs to less than 10% of its current size, with the remainder almost entirely related to trauma medicine. That would be a $ 900,000,000,000.00 (nine hundred BILLION dollar) loss to them. They are not going to take this loss without a good fight.--Dr Shulze (http://www.whale.to/v/shulze1.html)
"Keep in mind that modern medicine has not cured a single degenerative disease. NOT ONE!!! every degenerative disease that has ever been cured has been cured by an essential food factor - not a prescription drug - and every single degenerative disease is caused by either an environmental poison, most of which are introduced into our environment by medical quacks and quack scientists or by malnutrition."---- Dr John Beard and the The Unitarian Trophoblastic Theory by Dr. Duffy (http://www.whale.to/v/duffy2.html)
The whole entire existence of the pharmaceutical industry is based on presentation of false science, and advertising this false science and drumming it into the minds of gullible people who have no curiosity to find out why that is so. The Water Cure: An interview with Dr. Batmanghelidj (http://www.naturalnews.com/Report_water_cure_0.html)
See: Allopathy (general) quotes (http://www.whale.to/v/quotes2.html) Allopathic medicine quotes (http://www.whale.to/a/allopathic_med_q.html)
11. Create disease: Poison the population
Full set of poisons: Human genocide (http://www.whale.to/b/covert_q.html)
Mostly: Junk food (http://www.whale.to/beljanski/b/junk.html) eg bottle-feeding (http://www.whale.to/m/bottle.html) Dental Toxicity (http://www.whale.to/d/toxic.html)and Vaccine Disease Racket (http://www.whale.to/a/vax_dis.html)
"The bottom line is that sugar (http://www.whale.to/v/sugar.html) upsets the body chemistry and suppresses the immune system. Once the immune system becomes suppressed, the door is opened to infectious and degenerative diseases. The stronger the immune system the easier it is for the body to fight infectious and degenerative diseases."---Nancy Appleton, Ph.D., (http://www.whale.to/w/appleton3.html)
"But, at the highest levels of the medical cartel, vaccines are a top priority because they cause a weakening of the immune system. I know that may be hard to accept, but it's true. The medical cartel, at the highest level, is not out to help people, it is out to harm them, to weaken them. To kill them. At one point in my career, I had a long conversation with a man who occupied a high government position in an African nation. He told me that he was well aware of this. He told me that WHO is a front for these depopulation interests."--Jon Rappoport interview (http://www.whale.to/v/rapp.html)
You can see that in vaccine Autoimmune diseases (http://www.whale.to/vaccines/autoimmune1.htm)
See: AIDS Hoax (http://www.whale.to/aids.html)
12. Create Iatrogenic disease and death
See: Iatrogenic (http://www.whale.to/w/iatrogenic.html) Toxic Psychiatry (http://www.whale.to/a/psychiatry_h.html)
The total number of iatrogenic deaths ...... is 783,936. It is evident that the American medical system is the leading cause of death and injury in the United States. Death by Medicine----Carolyn Dean, MD, ND (2003/4) (http://www.whale.to/a/dean.html)
More than a million adults in Britain are hooked on drugs prescribed for them by their GPs, a BBC documentary reveals. [Media May 2001] Hidden world of tranquilliser addicts (http://www.whale.to/drugs/bbc.html)
Since 1960, the UK medical profession has turned at least three million adults and two million ‘Benzo Babies’— infants whose mothers took tranquillisers (http://www.whale.to/drugs/benzodiazepines1.html) during pregnancy—into brain-damaged addicts. There are currently still some one million patients trapped in addiction and another million disabled by withdrawals. The big tranquilliser cover-up by Margaret Bell (http://www.whale.to/drugs/bell.html)
Allopathic iatrogenic quotes (http://www.whale.to/a/iatrogenic_q.html)
[2009 Oct] Is Eli Lilly Milking Cancer by Promoting and Treating It? by Jeffrey Smith (http://www.whale.to/b/smith15.html)Would it be too crass to point out the obvious conflict-of-the-public's-interest that Eli Lilly also markets cancer drugs? In fact their drug Evista, which might help reduce the risk of breast cancer, may lower IGF-1 (according to one small study (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15978972?ordinalpos=1&itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsP anel.Pubmed_RVDocSum)). So on the one hand, Eli Lilly pushes a milk drug that might increase cancer, and on the other, it comes to the rescue with drugs to treat or "prevent" cancer. Call it the perfect cancer profit cycle.

JBoy
11-07-2010, 07:23 AM
8. Make out poison diseases are infectious (http://www.whale.to/a/fear_dis.html#Make_out_poison_diseases_are_infecti ous__)
9. S (http://www.whale.to/a/fear_dis.html#Suppress_non-Allopathic_doctors_)uppress non-Allopathic doctors (http://www.whale.to/a/fear_dis.html#Suppress_non-Allopathic_doctors_)