PDA

View Full Version : Military Developing New Cloaking Device. Invisibility Technology.

truebeliever
03-01-2005, 10:00 PM
http://infowars.com/articles/science/real_cloak_invisibility.htm

Just out of interest. A friend of mine was a naval clearence diver. He went on exchange to the U.S navy back in 1995 i think.

Based in Hawai he did work on such a device.

His job was fixing big metal cables to the sea floor. The cables were draped over a ship. They stood back 400 yards in a rubber duckie and watched the ship shimmer and disappear. It became translucent.

They never recieved a security clearence. Were NEVER told not to speak of it. And no one who worked on it gave a toss.

They were quite anxious while working on it as all were keen to get to the pub.

Sometimes you dont need a giant conspiricy. Sometimes the fact that people wont believe you anyway and also the fact that the people doing it could'nt care less about it. Most people are just very keen to get paid at the end of the week and could'nt give a toss about secret goverment dealings.

And that is why we're where we are.

nohope187
03-07-2005, 08:18 PM
If the govt. even made just one of those, you know damned well it would be stolen and replicated, so all hell would break loose over night. Hmmm, having a cloak like that would be too much fun. :-P

DarkChilde3D
03-08-2005, 12:31 AM
I'll wait until either the harry potter invisibility cloak or the predator's cloaking force field is a reality before I hide in the ladies' locker room in my local Bally's.

(Preferably, the force field. I'd rather be partially visible when I move. More challenge, and you could REALLY creep people out . . . as well as be a slight bit more physical, so to speak. Yes, in my wildest dreams, I am an unstoppable pig. Good thing for me that it's a fantasy and not how I really am.)

marypopinz
03-08-2005, 09:44 AM
I wrote about this back in November. In halifax harbour dockyards they have such technonlogy. My understanding is that it works as long as you don't apss through it. My mate caught bozos turning on the field to hide behind the disappeared area and smoke a joint. Yah, yah, yah. The bastids always let you know what they are up to. Was it the Klingon's with the cloaking device or what it those other pointy eared fellows other than the vulcans? What were they called?

I also understand they can successfully move the penny from here to there and are working on bigger stuff.

The nutty thing I heard about was ripping time. Some folks who work in high places really believe they have capacity to jump through time and alter tings... I'm still undecided on that one.

Kind of exactly what truebeliever stated, they count on the public thinking that's too whacked out to be true. I can't quite swallow the space travel....

get_real
03-08-2005, 10:50 AM
nohope187 wrote:
If the govt. even made just one of those, you know damned well it would be stolen and replicated, so all hell would break loose over night. Hmmm, having a cloak like that would be too much fun. :-P

Maybe I'd steal it. Not sure if I would replicate it, need to really think this out, except for the stealing, hehe.

Need it for those days I feel a little bloated.