PDA

View Full Version : Are the Rothschild's at the top of the heap?

Thumper
03-02-2005, 09:21 PM
I was just watching The Money Masters documentary and it says that the family controlled over half the world's wealth by the 19th Century.

I can only assume they grew, or at least stayed the same in dominance.

I don't know all the players, so what do you guys think?

I downloaded it from this site by the way:

http://www.lastingnetworks.com/alex/

truebeliever
03-03-2005, 02:00 AM
It's an extremely well researched doco..."The Money Masters".

His incessent pen pointing and chair rocking is extremely annoying however.

Would love to see an exact remake with Richard Attenborough commentating.

I firmly believe it's the best on the subject.

Especially their view that we mus'nt fall for a Gold Standard which can be controlled, but in fact need the government of the day distributing interest free money based on distinct demographic indicators.

Here! here! the "money masters".

psholtz
03-03-2005, 02:46 AM
actually I prefer a silver standard to a gold standard..

for Americans who might be reading this, one thing they can do to help destroy the NWO is start supporting and using Liberty Dollars (inflation-proof, no-interest-bearing, 100% backed by silver currency):

http://www.libertydollar.org/

truebeliever
03-03-2005, 02:58 AM
The trouble is again...it can be controlled.

They can pass a law. Buy up the silver mines...whatever...

it must be controlled by a duly elected representative who is accountable to the people based on exact principals of demographics.

Money is NOTHING but the oil of the economic machine. It is NOT the economic machine. The economy is the wheat in the fields, the labor from your muscles of brain and the iron ore in the ground.

Money is simply a way to make the exchange of goods and services easier and by itself is worthless.

It is a big mistake to go to a standard of any kind except to a generally agreed set of principals agreed to by the people.

Of course, that assumes the people get a say in the generally agreed set of principals.

If you go to silver they will simply aquire and control it.

Gold and silver are being pushed by other forces than simply ordinary people.

J.P Morgan has apparent derivitives on Gold in the hundreds of billions. They are cleaning up.

Get a few silver dollars if you must. The best bet is a community sharing resources of food, water and environmentally clean power...of course 5 billion people cant all have a nice block of land.

I guess thats survival of the smartest for you.

Weishaupt
03-03-2005, 03:00 AM
If Rothschilds are so rich, how come they don't appear on Forbes list of billionaires? Did they bribe Forbes Mag too? Heh

psholtz
03-03-2005, 03:07 AM
Nothing's perfect, but I figure silver is still better than the fiat dollars everyone is using today.. There are few things in the universe as vile as fiat currency and fractional reserve banking..

Of course, as you're saying, the laws of a community reflect the values of the community, and if the community is too dumbed down to even understand the issues, they're you're at a loss.. but regardless, a major source of NWO control over the world is their control of currency.. stop using their currency (even if it's not perfect), and you've put a big dent in their system..

truebeliever
03-03-2005, 03:27 AM
Well actually...

Rothschild owning Forbes I mean...

truebeliever
03-03-2005, 03:30 AM
I agree.

My little dream is 10,000 acres of rujuvinated salt affected land in my states wheat belt.

Consisting of many small communities with our own means of exchange.

Thats the key. In the end it must be grass roots and local values to live by, whatever the subject.

03-03-2005, 03:18 PM
Weishaupt wrote:
If Rothschilds are so rich, how come they don't appear on Forbes list of billionaires? Did they bribe Forbes Mag too? Heh

because the rothchilds moneyare in private tust funds and private corporations both of whom do not have to publish there financial statements so forbes cannot include them. they are maybe the only multi zillionaires in the world.

Thumper
03-03-2005, 03:43 PM
Do you think these guys would be like the first lieutenant to Satan himself?

It would seem that powerful people have to bow to evil sooner or later... and so the most powerful of them all...

nomad
03-03-2005, 04:15 PM
Weishaupt wrote:

The Rothchilds are TRILLIONAIRES ... if people

knew how much wealth they controlled it wouldn't

look good for them ... they have the power to

make you believe things like Bill Gates is the

richest, and make you focus on the Queen

and her extravengance etc etc

How can anyone be richer than those who control

the printing presses of money ?

truebeliever
03-04-2005, 01:03 AM
Actually, not so much the presses and more the central bank computers...

"Baron Rothschild, China has implimented the one child policy and is furthering the slave labor camps".

"Oh jolly good Smithers. I'll send over a couple hundred billion...tap tap, click, tap...there, that should keep the slanty eyed peasants busy, bring me another Cognac and one of those new Eastern block boys Smithers".

"As you wish ma Lord".

----------------------------------------------------

You may supplement with any European accent. I think the English one is best.

nomad
03-04-2005, 09:26 AM
that's right they don't only control the printing

presses but the entire credit system ... they

simply key in numbers on a screen and it

becomes money and they can send it instantly to

anyone anywhere.

rangergord
03-04-2005, 10:04 PM
Pick up a two volume set, The Rise of The House of Rothschild and The Reign of the House of Rothschild. Know that the original intent was to tell a positive story, Corti had access to private personal documents and the Rothschilds had access to his work and they pulled their support. There really is no better way to get to know the clan.

Seriously, it began as a work to glorify the clan but it ended up slamming them. Corti was a friend of the family.

nomad
03-05-2005, 11:27 AM
Rothschilds wealth beyond anything imagined.

http://www.illuminati-news.com/let-them-eat-cake.htm

marypopinz
03-06-2005, 08:43 AM
Yikes, Nomad

Last Updated: Monday, February 28, 2005 04:04:02 AM

Let Them Eat Cake
- by Hazel W.M. McKinlay -
(Posted here by Wes Penre on March 1, 2005)

"It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God." - (Matthew 19:24)

The personal wealth of the House of Rothschild has amassed to an estimated US $300 trillion. The Villa of Edmond de RothschildImagine what you could do with that money… rule the world! That never was an ambition of mine, but I would be tempted to keep a cool $trillion to guarantee my extended family and I could live in the lap of luxury for a lifetime. With the other $299 trillion, I would be inclined to feed the hungry, clothe the naked and house the homeless.

How could I enjoy sipping champagne, by the pool, on my private island, knowing that the dispossessed are dying for lack of clean drinking water? 1.2 billion malnourished children do not appear to prick Baron Rothschild’s conscience. Half the globe is laid prostrate on the ground, barely surviving and unable to progress, because Rothschild’s are hording all the gold. Victims rely on charity to sustain them, at a very basic level.

The tsunami appeal is winding down now and the vast funds will be appropriated by two of the ‘most wanted’ hustlers and crooks, Daddy Bush and Wild Bill Clinton. I’ll be amazed if Banda Aceh gets a dime, but the military will be well equipped. When the puppet leader of Indonesia has served his Illuminati purpose, like all obedient dictators he will retire to a life in “exile” to spend the embezzled loot, protected by a friendly country.

The Rothschild’s have installed tyrants to become the object of hate at a later date, for their UN ‘peacekeepers’ to topple, and plunder the resources of the oppressed people. No-one can object to the ‘regime change’ of a barbarian and the poor are meant to be grateful to their ‘benefactors.’ After living on a refuse tip, a corrugated shack is a step up and a new CIA agent for President is preferable to detention, torture and death. (Or is it?)

But how about some solar panels on that shack and it could supply power to an entire village? There is no shortage of sunshine in the developing nations and I’m sure Baron Rothschild could afford it, if not Oxfam. Even better, production of Tom Bearden’s MEG may provide free energy to the whole world and nobody need suffer again. There would be no want, if the Rothschild’s would distribute the cake fairly, and stop gorging on it.