PDA

View Full Version : Is 666 the number of the beast or the Quran?

marypopinz
12-14-2004, 05:22 PM
------------------------------------------
God doesn't have any favorites you dummies.
------------------------------------------

lol please no insults we are all passionate

about seeking peace in this world.

History and reality is clear that God IS a racist

because the revelation was made to a race. This

is fact. The question is which race.

666 said this above and I, Mary, was the one quoted. Are we both completely out of order, or just me?

I offer an apology. I just think that people who believe that kind of jibberish are beyond racist. They hate beyond the boundaries of skin colour all the way to the core of any good human being... their faith.

Does this quote above appear to offer peace? Am I being unreasonable in my assumptions?

I welcome correction.

PeaceMary XXXXX

:-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o

Max
12-14-2004, 10:48 PM
I am unaware how God plays favorites- perhaps we can get some further info to support this? Just because revelation was made to a race- I'm not sure how that implies an exclusion to others.

Racism of course does not offer peace. Even if one claims that that is what God wants then fine- I can't really prove otherwise but it's not want I want.

BTW- my research has shown that the Quran is as holy as the Bible- both inspired words of God. Of course, both have been corrupted via translations.

Peace and love to all.

madkhao
12-15-2004, 01:37 PM
Revelation was not made for a specific race.

Revelation 7:9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands

God is not racist, He loves us all and wants us all to be with Him.

Satan is not racist, he hates us all and wants us all to be with him.

Romans 8:7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

Good question though, just what is the mark of the beast? Anybody got 2 cents?

marypopinz
12-15-2004, 02:18 PM
What a clever cow is this mad cow.

No insult meant, only praise for what you state so clearly, you crazy heifer.

I'm a mad cow myself, mad about the truth.

This number of the beast - is it in the bible as specifically 666?

I personally believe that you are numbered by government, the mark of materialism... taxes owed - debt. Reminds me of sin, in some ways except that Jesus paid that debt and World War 2 ended. Canadians should not be paying income tax.

Some members of many religions do not even understand their own faith. They have never given it a second thought. It isn't a part of their day to day life, is what I'm saying. I believe blah, blah, blah...go to church Xmas, yada, yada, yada.

They have no personal connection to their faith. Ask me why I believe what I do, and I'll quite happily explain. Life experience is my basis.

In the beginning there was that apple tree. We questioned god's authority over us and that tree.

That tree was knowledge. Woman has been blamed ever since for the fall of humanity. In society, she is either a wore or a virgin the duality of the two mary's of the Bible. I question that one. God wants us to know the whole truth, maybe not. We try and shield our children from the truth, yes we do.

We are questioning creatures by nature. Surely that is how God created us. Every child begins his route to knowledge with why? And not some hoky numerology 666 which tells you the definition of a word through the sum of the supposed knowledge assigned to each letter. Nature and life reveal the truth to us all, in reality.

I believe in miracles? Do you? I know you do. Ask God for one and have patience, he just may surprise you.

Uncle Sam's rat race lured away human kind from God and towards money. These occult idiots place their faith in numerology, therby giving it power. They feed evil with negative energy and negative thoughts backed with negative actions.

This warring thing has me concerned regarding those who support war and violence, in the name of religion, oil, money, numbers. Do the numbers dying on both sides count for anything?

Is 666 the number of the Quran? And what is that supposed to mean to Islam and to us Christians?

Does peace matter or the meaning of 666?
Which matter deserves our attention and our deepest thoughts towards understanding?

Your thoughts?

Mary XXX

madkhao
12-15-2004, 03:46 PM
ugh! please do not call me clever Mary

my head swells and it hurts to put a pin in it to deflate it

Peace is the more important message no doubt!

and what is peace?

Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Jesus Christ is the Prince of Peace!

And you see the verse, this is why I believe he is worthy of my worship.

Peace matters, of course it does, but what about those who carry the mark of the beast?

What if I have it and I don't know it?

God told us to figure out the mark if we can

Revelation 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

We need to identify the mark should one have it so one can get rid of it.

Perhaps if you can't tell someone about the Prince of Peace, maybe they'll listen to the message if you know the mark of the beast...yea right!

Deuteronomy 9:13 Furthermore the LORD spake unto me, saying, I have seen this people, and, behold, it is a stiffnecked people:

centuries of stubborness
national and racial pride
any body out there got a stiff neck?

Revelation 22:11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still

I'm still working on peace in my own household maybe when I achieve that I can join other people in search for world peace.

:-)

Born_To_Die
12-15-2004, 03:59 PM
Isn't it ironic how the seed of the people that

use the word Peace in their greeting coming

and going are the ones creating wars at the top

of the NWO pyramid ?

Shalom Madkhao,

You make sense, although the Revelation

was made to a specific race, it does not

mean it was intended ONLY for a specific race.

But it would have made life on Earth a little

easier no ?

madkhao
12-15-2004, 04:11 PM
Born_To_Die

please explain yourself further with this comment?

But it would have made life on Earth a little
easier no ?

your posts always leave me in a state of confusion concerning your point of view

Born_To_Die
12-15-2004, 04:22 PM
Say God would have disclosed his revelation

to ALL the races, wouldn't it result

in fewer arguments and wars amongst us ?

madkhao
12-15-2004, 04:36 PM
Who said that the Revelation was not disclosed to all the races?

The Revelation IS disclosed to all the races.

Born_To_Die
12-15-2004, 06:12 PM
madkhao kindly explain

" The Revelation IS disclosed to all the races. "

madkhao
12-16-2004, 09:06 AM
Born_To_Die

Show me the verses or tell me why you think Revelation is for a specific race and then I shall explain my reasons for why it is not.

Born_To_Die
12-16-2004, 11:08 AM
You would have to have basic knowledge of the

Hebrew language to see it ... because Hebrew

is NOT known by 99.09% of the planet ... I would

say the revelation was given to a SINGLE race.

madkhao
12-16-2004, 11:31 AM
I am sorry Born_To_Die

That is not a good enough reason for me.

But I will agree with you when you say it was

for a single race. That would be the human race.

All the ETs and little Greys are screwed.

....curious to know what single race you think it was for.....

Born_To_Die
12-16-2004, 12:30 PM
the Hebrews because the medium IS the message

and leaves NO room for any belief system.

Knowing is everything ... anything else is

fantasy.

Do you agree Madkhao ?

madkhao
12-16-2004, 01:07 PM
A Hebrew is a term used for Jews by foreigners.

The term Israelite was used by the Jews amongst themselves.

What is a Jew to you?

Are you still carnal and stuck on appearances and places that you can physically see?

Romans 2:28-29 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

And there you have my point of view.

One who has accepted Christ is a Jew to God.

Doesn't matter where your from.

Revelation 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

The new Jerusalem is for the new Jew, not the old

Look past what you can see and see the message not the medium, the Spirit and not the person.

Not many people do - this is why they war.

They believe only what they see

John 20:29 Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

Knowing is everything ... anything else is
fantasy.

:-o
That sounds like something the serpent said to Eve.

marypopinz
12-16-2004, 01:57 PM
What about believing?

Does the Moslem or the Jew or the Christian believe in Miracles? I believe and I don't know. Born to, you appear to have faith, of a kind (no offence meant). Are miracles fantasy as they may not be understood under the guise of knowledge?

Believing is everything. If we believe this world is ending armageddon style with the illuminato at the helm or whatever; we are creating a self-fullfilling prophecy. Our actions will surely follow up on what we believe.

If I have faith that I am an artist and I can sell my sculptures... will I? Given hope and time.

Is there any way I can have direct knowledge of this future circumstance? I'm not God.

I have a belief system which is positive and motivates me to do positive things.

What do I know? Not very much about anything, if I am honest. Although I am travelled and getting older, I only know what I have experienced and even that has been tainted by the filters of society as I have been taught how to percieve things... ignore the ugly bits and pretend Nova Scotia is such a nice place to live.

Let me go throw up in our sewage ridden harbour where the natives are scared to tell the tourists, "Ugh, I wouldn't wash your kids face in that or your hands... we still pump raw untreated sewage direct into our harbour... it is 2004? Our local government "loaned" the money for the sewage treatment plant to their contractor friends to build the sewage system for the "new" subdivision of Claton Park. They didn't have to pay it back to the tax payer and I'm certain a few politicians benefitted from this scam.

Can I see floaters in the harbour? Yes. That would be knowledge.

Can I prove those who stole tax-payers money? No. I still believe they did what they did. I have seen floaters in the harbour any time I cared to look for them and Nova Scotia's new fish on the extinction list... the blow fish. It looks like a floating used condom. Disgusting.

I believe our beliefs are more important than any knowledge we obtain. It is our beliefs that set the filters for the sub-conscious to seek and find knowledge to support whichever belief system we are currently following.

I believe in God. I have no knowledge that I may translate into proof to show another individual that God is real. I have personal experience though.

Mad cow I love the way you believe in God!
I think it's called faith of a positive nature as opposed to destructive knowledge.

mary XXX

Born_To_Die
12-16-2004, 02:15 PM

-----------------------------------------------That sounds like something the serpent said to Eve.
-----------------------------------------------

You're right knowing does feel

like biting into the fruit of good and evil.

:-o

marypopinz
12-16-2004, 02:43 PM
BTD - biting or reaping?

mary XXX

madkhao
12-16-2004, 03:09 PM
Isn't knowledge scary?

The Illuminati is all about knowledge, the more they know the more enlightened they are. For a while there I was wondering if all this knowledge was bad for me and then I read this verse;

Matthew 10:16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

It does feel like biting into the fruit of good and evil doesn't it?

What will we do with all this knowledge - that's what I want to know?

Most people I try to tell what's going on just shake their heads and say whatever.

Ignorance is bliss.

Then I feel stupid for saying anything at all to them because - what am I doing? - spreading fear, anger, worry...

That's why I mostly talk about what I know from the word of God. I was never told to do anything but repent, forgive and preach the gospel, love God and love everyone else and leave the rest up to God.

Vengeance is Gods

Everybodys got what's coming to them.....even me

God is just, merciful, righteous and answers prayers to those who believe so if you want a miracle, just ask Him for it.

marypopinz
12-16-2004, 05:06 PM
Dear God,

I would like the miracle of truth to unfold all over this wonderful creation called earth.

Yours faithfully,

Mary XXX

madkhao
12-16-2004, 05:51 PM
Mary,

A couple of months ago I was talking to some people about "religion" and I had said to them that I wanted to know more about Islam.

Lo and Behold! God brought me Ahmad and God knows how gullible I am so He brought me all these other believers in Jesus Christ so that my faith should not fail.

I consider little things like that to be miracles.

marypopinz
12-16-2004, 06:04 PM
Me too!
XOXOXOXOXOXO

Thank God eh?

Mary XXX

thokhanCep
12-31-2004, 12:40 PM
Hey !! Some of the best quotes I have seen in awhile:
Word to Marypopinz

"Believing is everything. If we believe this world is ending armageddon style with the illuminato at the helm or whatever; we are creating a self-fullfilling prophecy. Our actions will surely follow up on what we believe"

"Dear God,

I would like the miracle of truth to unfold all over this wonderful creation called earth.

Yours faithfully,

Mary XXX"

I had the same feelings
9-11 was like a fear hateful instilling device
The terrorist code blue yellow whatever
Is like fear on command

People need to wake up and stop feeding negative energy into the beast system

marypopinz
12-31-2004, 12:53 PM
Hogwart's Henry. It's all in the advertising.

Thank you and thank God, eh? He's my inspiration... the plain and simple truth.

It speaks volumes in so few words.

"I am the alpha and the Omega".

There is no beginning... there is no end. That is God. Truth is infinite, never-ending, unaltering. Darkness is only the absence of light and/or is it societies blind refusal to acknowledge the light?

"Living through this hell in earth, messes with your mind.
Propaganda everywhere, is it a sign of the times?
I live in faith the sun will rise, time will tell the truth.
No more lie or alibis, there's a miracle called proof.

So come along all the way for the children who make me say
I said it, "It's the darkside of the moon."

It's my life, it's your're life, it's all about life, I am me.
What goes comes around, crashing to the ground, the truth that I have found, we are FREE!"

Mary Anne XXX

Freedom is a state of mind and a way of life.

"Free your mind and the rest will follow." inspired words from a pop group I can't remember the name of.

XXX

Jimbo
12-31-2004, 02:01 PM
Last I looked...

666 The Number Of The Beast
http://www.aloha.net/~mikesch/666.htm

http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?viewmode=flat&topic_id=244&forum=11

The “devil” is the biggest liar, & very skillful at it, the great deceiver. He’ll tell you that those things that you thought were “evil” are actually good. The paths to fail are all over. Don’t be deceived or tempted…

Eternity is a long time…
8-)

freeman
12-31-2004, 03:58 PM
Um, just what is "Hogwart's Henry"?
I'm assuming that is some sort of British or Canadian product that we Yanks never hear of, like those Tim Horton's donuts?

marypopinz
12-31-2004, 04:18 PM
Freemann, thanx for asking.

It is a quote from a political cartoon that once caught my eye that just explained everything to me.

I'll find it and post it when I get my act together and fix my computer.

There's a picture of the wizard guy from Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter strolling, man to youth, from that rediculously endless series of books and movies that all of Britain waited for publication day to get fresh off thepresses, in hardcover. Even the adults were buying it up left, right and sinker. Harry Potter madness.

Hogwart's was the academy where the apprentice magician Harry went to study. The book became an ongoing series of best seller's because the media told the public it was a best-seller. Self-fulling public prohesy.

They ushered in the occult into the lamestream mind through this simple medium of a children's story book, leading to lots of hollywood films.

The message is,

It's all bullshit. They are telling you what they want you to believe as truth. The secret is understanding their methods of advertising. Once you understand the psychology behind that medium...you can see the method to their madness.

I once again hope I have made sense as I know I work a little different in my mind, than some, and I don't always explain things as good as I would like to.

mary XXX

DarkChilde3D
12-31-2004, 04:42 PM
If you can consider the righteous, the wicked and the ignorant to be 3 different races, than yes, I believe that God can be called selective. Other then that, God CREATED the physical traits of the ethnicities of mankind. How can he choose one over the other?

God is perfect, and in a perfect world, ethnicity would never be a factor. However, we are human and thereby flawed, so some of us are racists, while some of us are selective in who we hate. In my personal belief, God doesn't even hate the wicked, so long as they repent . . . and even if they do not repent, he punishes them, but he does not hate them, nor does he hide truths from one and not another. It is there for anyone who wishes to not be ignorant, nor wicked.

thokhanCep
01-03-2005, 12:20 AM
Since I am white I am going to throw out this observation to who ever wants to recieve it:

White people are pretty damn racist.
I swear. We have names for everybody. Especially other white races. We have the newfies , frogs are frenchmen , sour krauts are the germans , limeys are the English. We even make fun of accents. In bastan .. I mean boston. The yankees
The southern drawl .. you must be a red neck.
What aBOOT canadians/canuks?
The germans do not like the french who do not like the english who would like to own ireland and scotland. Internal fighting for centuries.
Can't really agree on one religion , although i'd estimate a large percentage of white people believe in Jesus. On the other hand we have all the occult practices which are predominantly old white man's clubs.

I had a korean friend who said that the same goes for most of the asian countries...
the tower of babylon carries on.

marypopinz
01-03-2005, 12:48 AM
pure concept.

Ding, ding, ding, you win the bravery award! Most of us white Europeans do not socialize outside our own race. How many white folks suffer the superiority complex of making fun of those they figure, have less of than them. I think it's a Jerry Springer kind of attitude.

Look at that sad sack of shit over there, and don't dare look in the mirror. Sounds NWO, to me. A lot of us are guilty, to a greater or lesser degree.

The black folks around these parts are just as racist as the whites. Kids are warned of how they will be met in society and they learn, in life, what their parents taught them to be the truth.

I bet the Chinese are feeling superior to all their neighbours too as probably every silly nationality of peoples in this world who have been blessed with capitalism - a superiority complex in the making.

Capitalism means I have more than you, ergo I am worth more than you - I am better than you.

People fear what they don't understand and hate what they fear. I was brought up in a white upper middle class racist neighbourhood. There were no black families in my neighbourhood. Point of note, a 12 year old recently defined her neighbourhood as good. I asked her how does she defined a good neighbourhood. "No black people" was her response and she just finished explaining to me that she wasn't racist.

I also have a lot of friends of many nationalities. I have learnt that ignorant biggots come in all races and sizes, from my friends.

Sadly, the propaganda machine has been fine-tuning the white racism to the nth degree. When it is backed up by the media and the police, and society in general??? What do we expect.

The New World Order. A bunch of racist sheep, all laughing at the next one in line, while they all stand in line, at the slaughterhouse. Paints a pretty silly picture.

Everyone is so busy looking for the bad, that no one bothers to acknowledge the good or see the common ground.`

In closing, I agree with you.

XXX

billiard
01-05-2005, 03:21 PM
[quote]
marypopinz wrote:

The New World Order. A bunch of racist sheep, all laughing at the next one in line, while they all stand in line, at the slaughterhouse. Paints a pretty silly picture.

Everyone is so busy looking for the bad, that no one bothers to acknowledge the good or see the common ground.`

very perceptive mary... and funny too. what sillies we are sometimes. the government has perpetuated this,of course,knowing the old "divide and conquer" strategy .

also to jimbo:

that article is very compelling . i have wondered about the catholic church before . however ,there are true believers in the catholic church,so we should be careful to differentiate between the institution itself and the folks who are being misled .

you are a thinker .

billiard
01-05-2005, 03:25 PM
oops...would someone tell me how to properly use the quote feature here ? obviously i haven't figured it out .

freeman
01-05-2005, 03:32 PM
oops...would someone tell me how to properly use the quote feature here ? obviously i haven't figured it out .

Left click on the text you want to quote and drag the cursor, highligting it. Then right click and select copy from the file window.
Left click on the reply button and open up a new posting page.
In the first row opposite Message: click on the last icon. A quote box will open upper lefthand part of screen.
Right click over top of quote box to reveal file window again. Left click on paste. Your text should be inserted. Left click onto the Okay button, and your text should be inserted into your message.

madkhao
01-05-2005, 03:40 PM
[ q u o t e ]

The words you want inside the white box

[ / q u o t e ]

I had to put in spaces to show you what it should look like before and after the stuff you want quoted. Normally there is no spaces though.
I thought maybe I could explain a different way.

Jimbo
01-14-2005, 01:36 PM
billiard" I was just looking down here to see if there was anything interesting going on, not that there isn't, but I was just let's say "browsing" through, & found a note you wrote to me.

I am not exactly sure what you are referring to, especially when you say

that article is very compelling

however, in general, I could say the following:

I was raised a catholic, however now, I just believe in the fact that God permeates though all of creation at all times. I think man’s religions include their own “distortions,” so you may have observed that I do not speak on behalf or against any one’s religion.

I think God, & even Christ are beyond religion. You can & should make a personal connection w/ the energy that allows you to exist & have this experience, however, you don’t need to go to church or listen to any one man on the surface of this earth to accomplish that.

You don’t need any one man’s guidance to reach God. All you need is the “mind” that God gave you, & any inspiration thereof.

I can understand how, that idea, could leave some people clueless, as to what to do next. However, if people rely on a man’s “understanding, interpretation & inspiration” as to what God is, then they are “missing” to utilize their “minds” (which is a part of God) to reach the same conclusions or to differ from them, & thus fail to “think” for themselves. That is also what the word “experience” means. Otherwise, they would just be, “blindly” believing w/o any kind of “rationalization” taking place. To me that would be scarier than attending church every week & taking the “priest’s” word for it.
8-)

get_real
01-23-2005, 12:37 PM
Well said Jimbo, well said.

DarkChilde3D
09-22-2005, 07:57 PM
666 in the language it was written, was written as letters assigned a numerical value . . . before the invention of 0 through 9 numerical system. 666 spelled out the name Nero Ceaser, the name of a king who actually brought the end of the world to a small nation about the time the book was written. It was basicly a warning to those in the nation that had been destroyed.

09-22-2005, 10:18 PM
GOD is not a racist, but GOD. If you believe in GOD fine if not fine. The Revelation is open to all who will receive it, but it is not forced on any. Your own choices will construct your future. This is what humans demanded and this is what they have.