PDA

View Full Version : condi rice in Australia

Alithia
03-21-2006, 06:59 PM
Condi Rice recently visited Sydney Australia and had a question & answer session with some Uni students. And about 12min 40 secs into this discussion she lets slip a big freudian slip about Sept 11
download this link-

Windows Media 7.30am

from here
http://www.abc.net.au/rn/talks/saturday/default.htm

interesting don't you think?

Alithia

nohope187
03-21-2006, 07:07 PM
The puppet masters who pull her strings will most likely hang that bitch out to dry. Ya know how loose lips sink ships right? :-P

Ozzy_dopster
03-22-2006, 02:44 PM
I hate to sound like a total idiot but I couldn't get this to play right . . . any chance that someone has a pull quote or a synopsis of the interview? Pleeeze??

Alithia
03-23-2006, 12:41 AM
She is asked a question about a poll where Australians are negative towards the U.S.A.
Manages to and up talking about the hard decisions that USA had to take and reminds everyone about the meaning of SEPT 11 and says
that

"Al Quaeda was directly reponsible for the bombing of the World Trade Center and the Pentagon."

Bombs? what bombs Condi?

Alithia

Shannow
03-23-2006, 02:14 AM
I watched a part of that interview, and she just oozed evil.

Ozzy_dopster
03-23-2006, 10:59 AM
Well, this is speculative, but I saw what looked like unretouched motion photography of a site near the 9/11 attack, in which a woman says, "That's not an American Airlines plane . . .": hey, who said anything about American Airlines?? At the moment of impact, someone calmly says that???

C'mon now, where's the real footage . . .