PDA

View Full Version : Taking Back the Country....

SeC
04-02-2006, 05:06 AM
Taking Back the Country....

By Magickman:

The Federal Reserve Banking System has been a pet peeve of mine for many years. Talking about it has caused me a lot of trouble, trouble I won't go into here, but rest assured, if we Americans are to take back this country from the Evil Bankers that manipulate and control us by controlling our money, a little trouble will be nothing. First of all, I want to point out that the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA is not a Nation, or a Republic, it is a Private Company, and you are under contrart to sever it. You signed the contract when you applied for a Social Security Card. Here is a little history of how this came to be....

Whether you call them the Secret Government, Trilateral Commission, Illuminati, or the Council on Foreign Relations, the name is irrelevant. The "secret government" the name is irrelevant. There are about 2000 of them and they have been controllingour so-called governments for a long time. They control who get elected and when, they control when there is a war and whrere, and when there isn't,they control planetary food shortages and whether a country's currency is inflated or or deflated. They can't control naural disasters, but they would if they could.

On May 23, 1933, Congressman, Louis T. McFadden, brought formal charges against the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve Bank system, The Controller of the Currency and the Secretary of United States Treasury for numerous criminal acts, including but not limited to, CONSPIRACY, FRAUD, UNLAWFUL CONVERSION, AND TREASON. The petition for Articles of Impeachment was thereafter referred to the Judiciary Committee and has YET TO BE ACTED ON. So, this ELECTRONIC BOOKLET should be reprinted, re-posted, set up on web pages and circulated far and wide.

Continue to read:
http://www.darkgovernment.com/board3/viewthread.php?tid=3265

sablefish
04-03-2006, 07:49 PM
James Trafficant for President.. is all I can say.

We think we are living in some kind of "Democracy"... and yet.. We are never given a choice to end the wars or debts that this government creates in our name.

The Democrats seem even more blood thirsty than the Republicans..

Vote for the Clown Party USA. At least.. We see democracy as a joke.

Imagine a political party that makes a joke out of "Democracy" And how it would play on the international stage.

"Now is the time for all good clowns to come to the aid of their country" should be the strategy.

And then you encourage all those of us who think democracy is a joke to run for public office.

Then imagine that there are ten million clowns willing and able to put on clown makeup running for everything from dogcatcher to mayor to Senator to President, in each and every local, county, state and federal office..

That would let the world know that the people of U.S.A. do not support this president or His foriegn policies... Nor the Democatic and Republican parties.

clownpartyusa.blogspot.com