PDA

View Full Version : Isn't it obvious?

Bouncer
04-10-2006, 08:27 AM
On the news: "Jesus probably Walked on Ice, not Water", and "Scientists Have Found the Missing Link". These news features were back to back. It seems that Christianity is painted with a very large bullseye, no? And what really gets me is the anchorman's comment about the Jesus story: "If this is true then it will throw the whole Bible into confusion . . .". Well, Jesus' miracles are a large part of his validation while in the world, so it would be an attack on the divinity of Jesus, not of the whole Bible. Oh well!
If this doesn't prove NWO control of the media, I don't know what does!
And remember one of the Illuminati goals: "Teach people, especially children, things we know to be false . . ." Why? What is so important about belief? Because if you can control a person's beliefs, you can control his perception and his behavior; possibly even his thoughts as well. So to condition our children to believe lies is just a prelude to deceiving the whole world, if possible, and keeping the population under control.

LaDominio
04-10-2006, 09:22 AM
Huh...
"Jesus probably Walked on Ice, not Water"
It took them 2000 years to conclude this? Well, we have known for years that the media blatantly lies to us. More and more the ‘powers’ are emerging from their hiding spots, and into the open.

If a Christian falls for these lies, was he ever really a Christian?

We will witness before our eyes, most the populace embracing Satan. And there will be a few who will NOT. That few is what its all about for us, isn’t it?

Bouncer
04-12-2006, 02:52 PM
And now, for your smug new-age amusement, the "Gospel According to Judas".
Judas 1:1 And lo, Judas approached the Sanhedrin and spake thus, "I coulda been a contender, I tell ya . . ."