PDA

View Full Version : Is Michael Jackson a Freemason?

NoRelationTo
05-06-2006, 10:30 AM
Hello,

I have been wondering about a certain necklace/amulet that Michael Jackson wore on February 14th while on trial. So far, I have only been able to find four instances of it in photographs, and I thought I would link them incase someone else is better suited than I to pull out something so small with editing software. As it is now, it at least could be argued that he's wearing the cross and compass (I believe the third picture gives the best shot of the object in question).

Picture1 (http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h82/TreorThePirateKing/wjacko16.jpg)

Picture2 (http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h82/TreorThePirateKing/v_00370089.jpg)

Picture3 (http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h82/TreorThePirateKing/jgw214.jpg)

Picture4 (http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h82/TreorThePirateKing/jackson.jpg)

Maybe someone could verify that he is or isn't a Freemason by providing some other evidence. If so, I welcome your information as it would most certainly be helpful to me, at least.

Thank you in advance.

truthspeaker
05-06-2006, 11:24 AM
I don't know if he is or isn't. But, there are black freemasons.
With his money and stuff, you think he wasn't 'invited' to be one?

I would imagine all the wealthy blacks are freemasons. Every wealthy man I've known has been a bonafide freemason or a financial supporter/associate.

Also, the bumper stickers the masons have out there says..."to be one, ask one".

Me? Nah, they'll never ask. Plus, I know better than to ask as well. They'd laugh in my face.

redrat11
05-06-2006, 05:30 PM
Some Have Said

I've heard say that Michael is Alien Hybrid, just kidding, but that Amulet looks familiar, I think I've seen it on Masonic Websites, Also I think he's pictured in Texe Marr's book CODEX MAGICA, I have a copy of this awsome book, but I don't happen to have it on hand at the moment, I suspect Michael is pictured in there, Yes I think he's connected somehow to Masonry, but I doubt if he's a real one, I think Britney Spears and a handful of Pop-Stars are somehow MIND-CONTROLLED, if you follow their paths sure enough you'll find Masonic stuff around them (Pictures,Emblems,Jewelry). :-o

truthspeaker
05-08-2006, 02:56 PM
I don't know if the pop icons are mind-controlled...but I do believe that once they have started to make their millions and have tasted the limelight...they were asked to 'come in'!

And all was explained to them. What was explained??? That they are all part of what makes things happen. Follow me??

Example: now teen gals don't mind having a dead beat boyfriend (and vice versa of course) because Britney Spears does!!!

Yes, the Britney SPears, the Jessica Simpsons and all the others are the ones that put out an image or situation and put their seal of approval on it.

I read in one of the threads here:

"good is the new bad, BAD IS THE NEW GOOD!!"

These famous icons make millions even while they are sleeping because they are the ones that steer our young into the wrong direction. Today more than ever with all the hype about 'all that you can be' (remember that one?) why is it that our world is full of low mentalities? Drudgery?

What's with the scrubbiness? The characters of people today is very questionable. Do they not know that they are following a control, not just some trend??? I'll answer my own question: No they don't know they are being controlled...they are blinded by these peoples fame and fortune and admiration. Am I right??

So these pops are the deceivers, con artists, tempters, satanists so to speak. And they are part of the dumbing down of our society.

Can you imagine if there were a Hitler now? One that can do whatever he wants??

I don't even want to think about it!

Bouncer
05-09-2006, 10:55 AM
I've always suspected a high degree of social engineering in sitcoms and other products and venues of the entertainment industry.
One example: Harvey Stephens played Damien in the original The Omen, a movie releasecd in 1976 about a child who grows up as the Antichrist.
I was a teen when I saw this movie, and I remember one scene in which Damien was at a party. He was surrounded by pretty girls with intense looks in their eyes. Now to a kid, this would indicate that evil is sexy, attractive, virulent, etc., and that being "good" or pro-God is a turn-off, impotent, etc. This is the clear message put forth in the movie.
But what you don't see are the girls who stay away from Damien because they sense he is evil; there are people who are smart enough to see trouble coming.
This is how to fight social programming in the media: keep using your left brain - keep thinking through to a reality-based conclusion instead of just what is put before you.

As for Michael J. 8-) , he is reputed to be a product of trauma-based mind control; whether public or privately funded is anyone's guess (http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/ubb/Forum6/HTML/000078.html). Quite frankly I find it easy to believe.

AISB_Watch
05-09-2006, 08:15 PM
He's obsessed with heraldy and royalty, perhaps even secret societies--he sports "acquired" crests and medals. You see him sometimes with medallions from the Order of the Elephant, the Order of the Golden Fleece and the Order of the Garter. Go to Corbis.com and search for Jackson photos. Obviously he's is not a part of these noble orders reserved for royalty, but he does have the money to buy up all sorts of things like that in auctions and stuff. Important people die, they leave valuables and he has the money to snatch 'em up.

He might really be a freemason though since his family is Mormon, I think.

BlueAngel
06-25-2009, 08:02 PM
Michael Jackson dies in LA hospital - Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_obit_michael_jackson)

Michael Jackson, the 'King of Pop,' dies at age 50

By LYNN ELBER, Associated Press Writer – 19 mins ago

LOS ANGELES – Michael Jackson, the sensationally gifted child star who rose to become the "King of Pop" and the biggest celebrity in the world only to fall from his throne in a freakish series of scandals, died Thursday. He was 50. Jackson died at UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles. Ed Winter, the assistant chief coroner for Los Angeles County, confirmed his office had been notified of the death and would handle the investigation.

The circumstances of Jackson's death were not immediately clear. Jackson was not breathing when Los Angeles Fire Department paramedics responded to a call at his Los Angeles home about 12:30 p.m., Capt. Steve Ruda told the Los Angeles Times. The paramedics performed CPR and took him to the hospital, Ruda told the newspaper.

Jackson's death brought a tragic end to a long, bizarre, sometimes farcical decline from his peak in the 1980s, when he was popular music's premier all-around performer, a uniter of black and white music who shattered the race barrier on MTV, dominated the charts and dazzled even more on stage.

His 1982 album "Thriller" — which included the blockbuster hits "Beat It," "Billie Jean" and "Thriller" — is the best-selling album of all time, with an estimated 50 million copies sold worldwide.

The public first knew him in the late 1960s, when as a boy he was the precocious, spinning lead singer of the Jackson 5, the music group he formed with his four older brothers. Among their No. 1 hits were "I Want You Back," "ABC," and "I'll Be There."

He was perhaps the most exciting performer of his generation, known for his feverish, crotch-grabbing dance moves and his high-pitched voice punctuated with squeals and titters. His single sequined glove, tight, military-style jacket and aviator sunglasses were trademarks second only to his ever-changing, surgically altered appearance.

"For Michael to be taken away from us so suddenly at such a young age, I just don't have the words," said Quincy Jones, who produced "Thriller." "He was the consummate entertainer and his contributions and legacy will be felt upon the world forever. I've lost my little brother today, and part of my soul has gone with him."

Jackson ranked alongside Elvis Presley and the Beatles as the biggest pop sensations of all time. He united two of music's biggest names when he was briefly married to Presley's daughter, Lisa Marie, and Jackson's death immediately evoked that of Presley himself, who died at age 42 in 1977.

As years went by, Jackson became an increasingly freakish figure — a middle-aged man-child weirdly out of touch with grown-up life. His skin became lighter, his nose narrower, and he spoke in a breathy, girlish voice. He surrounded himself with children at his Neverland ranch, often wore a germ mask while traveling and kept a pet chimpanzee named Bubbles as one of his closest companions.

"It seemed to me that his internal essence was at war with the norms of the world. It's as if he was trying to defy gravity," said Michael Levine, a Hollywood publicist who represented Jackson in the early 1990s. He called Jackson a "disciple of P.T. Barnum" and said the star appeared fragile at the time but was "much more cunning and shrewd about the industry than anyone knew."

Jackson caused a furor in 2002 when he playfully dangled his infant son, Prince Michael II, over a hotel balcony in Berlin while a throng of fans watched from below.

In 2005, he was cleared of charges he molested a 13-year-old cancer survivor at Neverland in 2003. He had been accused of plying the boy with alcohol and groping him, and of engaging in strange and inappropriate behavior with other children.

The case followed years of rumors about Jackson and young boys. In a TV documentary, he had acknowledged sharing his bed with children, a practice he described as sweet and not at all sexual.

Despite the acquittal, the lurid allegations that came out in court took a fearsome toll on his career and image, and he fell into serious financial trouble.

Jackson was preparing for what was to be his greatest comeback: He was scheduled for an unprecedented 50 shows at a London arena, with the first set for July 13. He was in rehearsals in Los Angeles for the concert, an extravaganza that was to capture the classic Jackson magic: showstopping dance moves, elaborate staging and throbbing dance beats.

Singer Dionne Warwick said: "Michael was a friend and undoubtedly one of the world's greatest entertainers that I fortunately had the pleasure of working with. ... We have lost an icon in our industry."

Hundreds of people gathered outside the hospital as word of his death spread. The emergency entrance at the UCLA Medical Center, which is near Jackson's rented home, was roped off with police tape.

"Ladies and gentlemen, Michael Jackson has just died," a woman boarding a Manhattan bus called out, shortly after the news was announced. Immediately many riders reached for their cell phones.

So many people wanted to verify the early reports of Jackson's death that the computers running Google's news section interpreted the fusillade of "Michael Jackson" requests as an automated attack for about half an hour Thursday evening.

In New York's Times Square, a low groan went up in the crowd when a screen flashed that Jackson had died, and people began relaying the news to friends by cell phone.

"No joke. King of Pop is no more. Wow," Michael Harris, 36, of New York City, read from a text message a friend sent to his telephone. "It's like when Kennedy was assassinated. I will always remember being in Times Square when Michael Jackson died."

___

Associated Press Writers Derrik J. Lang in Los Angeles and Virginia Byrne, Nekesa Mumbi Moody and Jocelyn Noveck in New York contributed to this report.

Smooth Criminal
06-26-2009, 03:14 AM
Skin head, dead head
Everybody gone bad
Situation, aggravation
Everybody allegation
In the suite, on the news
Everybody dog food
Bang bang, shock dead
Everybody's gone mad

All I wanna say is that
They don't really care about us
All I wanna say is that

Beat me, hate me
You can never break me
Will me, thrill me
You can never kill me
Do me, Sue me
Everybody do me
Kick me, strike me
Don't you black or white me

All I wanna say is that
All I wanna say is that

Tell me what has become of my life
I have a wife and two children who love me
I am the victim of police brutality, now
I'm tired of bein' the victim of hate
You're rapin' me of my pride
Oh, for God's sake
I look to heaven to fulfill its prophecy...
Set me free

Skin head, dead head
Everybody gone bad
trepidation, speculation
Everybody allegation
Everybody dog food
black man, black mail
Throw your brother in jail

All I wanna say is that
All I wanna say is that

Tell me what has become of my rights
Am I invisible because you ignore me
Your proclamation promised me free liberty, now
I'm tired of bein' the victim of shame
They're throwing me in a class with a bad name
I can't believe this is the land from which I came
You know I do really hate to say it
The government don't wanna see
But if Roosevelt was livin'
He wouldn't let this be, no, no

Skin head, dead head
Everybody gone bad
Situation, speculation
Everybody litigation
Beat me, bash me
You can never trash me
Hit me, kick me
You can never get me

All I wanna say is that
All I wanna say is that

Some things in life they just don't wanna see
But if Martin Luther was livin'
He wouldn't let this be

Skin head, dead head
Everybody gone bad
Situation, segregation
Everybody allegation
Everybody dog food
Kick me, strike me
Don't you wrong or right me

All I wanna say is that

First off all...I wish Michael Jackson Requiescant in pace!

Then...I'm asking what could happen if his message, contained in his songs, would be eared now during the "That's it tour" ? Here in Europe we'r going back to Nazism/Fascism, and no message of freedom or relovulution are allowed...
I always thought that Michael could have something to do with Freemason, if ear his songs... like Scream, They don't really care about us, Earth song, Heal the world, Man in the mirror, Leave me alone, and others...they cleary send a message that maybe coul "hurt" Nwo scheme.
Americans create, Americans destroy!That's the point.
If Michael had the chance to came in Europe somebody could have the idea of start thinking about his text songs,but here is not allowed to think, we are in Fascism period and Michael, with his fans, could have been seen like a person sending a message of Resistance!

iHIMself™
06-26-2009, 05:54 AM
I had to youtube that song, I had no idea of how powerful those lyrics are.

BlueAngel
06-26-2009, 03:12 PM
Police focus on medical treatment in Jackson death - Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_michael_jackson)

Police focus on medical treatment in Jackson death

By JOHN ROGERS and JAKE COYLE, Associated Press Writers – 13 mins ago

LOS ANGELES – Police investigating Michael Jackson's death looked into his medical treatment Friday, seeking to interview one of the pop king's doctors and seizing a car that they said may contain drugs or other evidence.

As medical examiners began an autopsy on Jackson, police towed a BMW from rented home "because it may contain medications or other evidence that may assist the coroner in determining the cause of death," police spokeswoman Karen Rayner said.

She said the car belongs to one of Jackson's doctors whom police wanted to interview. Rayner said she did not know the doctor's identity and stressed the doctor was not under criminal investigation.

The autopsy began Friday morning and was expected to last several hours. An official determination on cause of death was not expected for weeks or longer, until more sophisticated tests are completed.

In a 911 call released by fire officials, a caller reports Jackson was on a bed and not breathing or responding to CPR. The unidentified caller said Jackson was with his personal doctor at the time.

"I need an ambulance as soon as possible, sir," the caller said urgently but politely. "We have a gentleman here that needs help and he's not breathing yet. He's not breathing and we need to — we're trying to pump him, but he's not, he's not."

The pop star died later Thursday afternoon at UCLA Medical Center.

As stores reported they were inundated with orders for Jackson's music, a chorus of grief for the megastar spread around the world, from statesmen to icons of music to legions of heartbroken fans.

"I can't stop crying. This is too sudden and shocking," said Diana Ross, who helped launch Jackson's career. "I am unable to imagine this. My heart is hurting."

Lisa Marie Presley, briefly married to the pop icon in the mid-1990s, said he had confided to her 14 years ago that he worried about facing the same tragic fate as her father, Elvis Presley, who died of a drug overdose at age 42.

"The world is in shock but somehow he knew exactly how his fate would be played out some day more than anyone else knew, and he was right," she wrote in a long, emotional statement on her MySpace page online.

The White House also weighed in for the first time, with a spokesman saying President Barack Obama saw Jackson as a spectacular performer and music icon whose life nonetheless had sad and tragic aspects. The House of Representatives observed a moment of silence.

Brian Oxman, a former Jackson attorney and a family friend, said Friday he had been concerned about Jackson's use of painkillers and had warned the singer's family about possible abuse.

"I said one day, we're going to have this experience. And when Anna Nicole Smith passed away, I said we cannot have this kind of thing with Michael Jackson," Oxman said on NBC's "Today" show. "The result was, I warned everyone, and lo and behold, here we are. I don't know what caused his death. But I feared this day, and here we are."

Oxman claimed Jackson had prescription drugs at his disposal to help with pain suffered when he broke his leg after he fell off a stage and for broken vertebrae in his back.

After Jackson was acquitted on child molestation charges in 2005, prosecutors argued against returning to Jackson items including syringes, the drug Demerol and prescriptions for various drugs, mainly antibiotics, in different people's names.

Jackson died after being stricken at his rented home in the posh Los Angeles neighborhood of Holmby Hills. Paramedics tried to resuscitate him for three-quarter of an hours there before rushing him to the hospital.

His brother Jermaine said Jackson apparently suffered cardiac arrest, an abnormal heart rhythm that stops the heart from pumping blood to the body. It can occur after a heart attack or be caused by other heart problems.

Jackson was preparing for a monster comeback bid — a series of 50 concerts that was to begin next month in London.

A handful of bleary-eyed fans camped out throughout the night with media outside the Jackson family house in the San Fernando Valley and near his star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. People heading to work in New York stopped to pay respects outside Harlem's Apollo Theater, where Jackson performed as a child.

"When the autopsy comes, all hell's going to break loose, so thank God we're celebrating him now," Liza Minnelli told CBS' "The Early Show" by telephone.

A producer said Sunday's BET Awards would be dedicated to Jackson because of his influence on music and pop culture. And a screening of Universal Pictures' "Bruno" in Los Angeles on Thursday night cut a scene involving Jackson's sister La Toya.

Jackson's death brought a tragic end to a long, bizarre, sometimes farcical decline from his peak in the 1980s, when he was popular music's premier all-around performer. His 1982 album "Thriller" — which included the blockbuster hits "Beat It," "Billie Jean" and "Thriller" — is the best-selling album of all time worldwide.

Yet after selling more than 61 million albums in the U.S. and having a decade-long attraction open at Disney theme parks, Jackson died reportedly awash in about $400 million in debt, on the cusp of a final comeback after well over a decade of scandal.

The public first knew Jackson as a boy in the late 1960s, when he was the precocious, spinning lead singer of the Jackson 5, the singing group he formed with his four older brothers out of Gary, Ind. Among their No. 1 hits were "I Want You Back," "ABC" and "I'll Be There."

He was perhaps the most exciting performer of his generation, known for his backward-gliding moonwalk, his feverish, crotch-grabbing dance moves and his high-pitched singing, punctuated with squeals and titters. His single sequined glove, tight, military-style jacket and aviator sunglasses were trademarks, as was his ever-changing, surgically altered appearance.

"For Michael to be taken away from us so suddenly at such a young age, I just don't have the words," said Quincy Jones, who produced "Thriller." "He was the consummate entertainer and his contributions and legacy will be felt upon the world forever. I've lost my little brother today, and part of my soul has gone with him."

Jackson ranked alongside Presley and the Beatles as the biggest pop sensations of all time. He united two of music's biggest names when he was briefly married to Presley's daughter, Lisa Marie. Jackson's sudden death immediately evoked comparisons to that of Presley himself, who died at age 42 in 1977.

As years went by, Jackson became an increasingly freakish figure — a middle-aged man-child weirdly out of touch with grown-up life. His skin became lighter, his nose narrower, and he spoke in a breathy, girlish voice. He often wore a germ mask while traveling, kept a pet chimpanzee named Bubbles as one of his closest companions and surrounded himself with children at his Neverland ranch, a storybook playland filled with toys, rides and animals. The tabloids dubbed him "Wacko Jacko."

After the enormous success of "Thriller," Jackson had strong follow-up albums with 1987's "Bad" and 1991's "Dangerous," but his career began to collapse in 1993 after he was accused of molesting a boy who often stayed at his home.

The singer denied any wrongdoing, reached a settlement with the boy's family, reported to be $20 million, and criminal charges were never filed.

Jackson caused a furor in 2002 when he playfully dangled his infant son, Prince Michael II, over a hotel balcony in Berlin while a throng of fans watched from below.

In 2005, he was cleared of charges that he molested a 13-year-old cancer survivor at Neverland in 2003. He had been accused of plying the boy with alcohol and groping him, and of engaging in strange and inappropriate behavior with other children.

The case followed years of rumors about Jackson and young boys. In a TV documentary, he acknowledged sharing his bed with children, a practice he described as sweet and not at all sexual.

Despite the acquittal, the lurid allegations that came out in court took a fearsome toll on his career and image, and he fell into serious financial trouble.

Jackson married Lisa Marie Presley in 1994, and they divorced in 1996. Later that year, Jackson married Deborah Rowe, a former nurse for his dermatologist. They had two children together: Michael Joseph Jackson Jr., known as Prince Michael, now 12; and Paris Michael Katherine Jackson, 11. Rowe filed for divorce in 1999.

Jackson also had a third child, Prince Michael II, now 7. Jackson said the boy, nicknamed Blanket as a baby, was his biological child born from a surrogate mother.

Billboard magazine editorial director Bill Werde said Jackson's star power was unmatched. "The world just lost the biggest pop star in history, no matter how you cut it," Werde said. "He's literally the king of pop."

Jackson's 13 No. 1 one hits on the Billboard charts put him behind only Presley, the Beatles and Mariah Carey, Werde said.

"He was on the eve of potentially redeeming his career a little bit," he said. "People might have started to think of him again in a different light."

Smooth Criminal
06-26-2009, 05:20 PM
Thank you BlueAngel for your post, I really do appreciate it. It helps if you wanna analyze Michael Jackson life, his history, his problems (in health, with law, with different kind of speculation, his disorder in life, or whatever), his present. I just wanna say I grow up listening Michael songs, and I’ve learned English with his songs. I’m really sad about he’s gone, I really like him and I still do it. My intention when I start writing here is related with something little different, let me explain…For different reason I learned reading on freemason signs, in economy, in politics and others: I hope I’m wrong but when I think about this song, Morphine, well there are too many thing that sounds bad…deviate mason don’t do anything to case, if you are a singer they don’t “like”, for the message you give to people, they take from your song how you have to die…I really hope I’m wrong, an Michael is gone somewhere to cure his health and just for avoid to pay debt and leave in peace…I will know it somehow, I’ll try…By now have a look at this song…Demerol, have a look for the medical symptom...

Morphine

Written and composed by Michael Jackson

He got flat baby
Kick in the back baby
A heart attack baby :eek:
I need your body

A hot kiss honey
He's just a bitch baby
You make me sick baby
So unrelying

I'm such a swine baby
All down the line daddy
I hate your kind baby
So unreliable

A hot buzz baby
He's one of us baby
Another drug baby
You so desire

Trust in me
Trust in me
Put all your trust in me
You're doin' morphine

Hoo!

They got place baby
Kicked in the face baby
You hate your race baby
You're just a liar

Your every lick baby
Your dog's a bitch baby
You make me sick baby
You soul survivor

She never cut from me
She never cut baby
I had to work baby
You just a rival

Always to please daddy
Right up and leave daddy
You're thorwing shame daddy
So undesirable

Trust in me
Just in me :eek:
Put all your trust in me
You're doin' morphine

Go'on babe

Relax
This won't hurt you
Before I put it in
Close your eyes and count to ten
Don't cry
I won't convert you
There's no need to dismay
Close your eyes and drift away

Demerol :eek:
Demerol
Oh God he's taking demerol
Demerol :eek:
Demerol

He's tried
Hard to convince her
To be over what he had
Today he wants it twice as bad
Don't cry
I won't resent you
Yesterday you had his trust
Today he's taking twice as much

Demerol
Demerol
Hee-hee-hee
Demerol
Demerol
Oh my oh God it's demerol
Hee
Oooh

Oh!

He got shit baby
Your dog's a bitch baby
You make me sick baby
You are a liar

Is truth a game daddy
To win the fame baby
It's all the same baby
You're so reliable

Trust in me
Trust in me
Put all your trust in me
She's doin' morphine

You just sit around just talkin' nothing
You're takin' morphine
Hoo!
Go'on baby
You just sit around just talking about it
You're takin' morphine
Hoo-hoo!
Just sit around just talking nothing about it
You're takin' morphine
You just sit around just talking about it
You're taking morphine
You just sit around just talkin' nothin'
And takin' morphine

Hoo-hoo
I'm going down baby
You're talkin' morphine

Go'on baby!
Hoo!
Hoo!
Morphine!
Do it!
Hoo!
He's takin' morphine
Morphine!
Morphine!

iHIMself™
06-30-2009, 04:48 AM
It's all about money. Just like Britney, if you are not making money, when clearly you have a huge fan base that can create millions of dollars, that just aren't being made, for whatever reason, THEY will try to destroy you. Hence, Britney being hounded and ridiculed by the media...until she stepped back into the game....enthusiastically. Not like that grammy performance where she clearly showed she wasn't interested. And was drummed for it.
Michael had an enormous fan base, and an even bigger potential to generate billions of dollars, that was just dorment. They could make an absolute fortune from him if he could just cooperate. But he didn't want to. To THEM, he was better off dead. He was worth more dead. And so it is.
My wife wouldn't believe me.....until she heard the 911 call.
Sometimes I wonder whether they blatently produce such evidence in the face of the world, so people like me can see that they are in control. Of everyone. It's amazing what people swallow without question. But there is nothing that can be done about it. The new world order has begun. Be careful what you say. They are listening. I quoted and linked a website that stipulated waterboarding IS drowning, only to have that website's story removed the next morning. It's quite sad. Not scary, just sad. Fascism is here. And now. The only difference between Hitler and the New world order, is that Hitler made Germans very proud. Of him, themselves, their race, and their motherland. I feel nothing but shame and disgust. Maybe they know what they are doing. After all, the majority are indeed absolute idiots. Maybe I'm speaking like this because I don't know what the agenda really is. A new world order? One nation under god? It's all hypocrisy from the most evil doers to jesus christ. All I can say is that I know truth when I feel it, but I am also as ignorant as they come. Maybe Michael HAD to be dead, just like the Kennedy's, Martin Luther King Jnr, Lincoln, Garfield, McKinley, Roosevelt, Ghandi, John Lennon, Yitzhak Rabin, Kennedy Jr, those in the Twin Towers, Oaklahoma, Bali, Port Arthur, and countless more in wars that were to end all wars. Maybe, just maybe, I am wrong and unpatriotic in even suggesting these assassinations, these killings, these sacrifices, weren't for the BEST for humanity.

iHIMself™
06-30-2009, 04:51 AM
Maybe, just maybe, I should ad Elvis on that list.

BlueAngel
06-30-2009, 11:22 PM
Jackson/Rowe Not the Biological Parents | TMZ.com (http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/30/michael-jackson-debbie-rowe-surrogate-children-in-vitro/)

Jackson/Rowe Not the Biological Parents
Posted Jun 30th 2009 12:00PM by TMZ Staff

We've learned Michael Jackson was not the biological father of any of his children. And Debbie Rowe is not the biological mother of the two kids she bore for Michael. All three children were conceived in vitro -- outside the womb.

Multiple sources deeply connected to the births tell us Michael was not the sperm donor for any of his kids. Debbie's eggs were not used. She was merely the surrogate, and paid well for her services in the births of Michael Jr. and Paris.

In the case of Prince Michael II (the youngest), we're told the surrogate was never told of the identity of the "receiving parent" -- Michael Jackson. Three days after Prince was born at Grossmont Hospital in San Diego County, Jackson's lawyer came to the hospital to pick the baby up and deliver him to Michael.

We do not know if Jackson chose the sperm or egg donors or if he even knew who they were.

Although Rowe is not the biological mother, it's not a slam dunk that she would lose a custody battle. This type of case has never been litigated in California courts. Since Rowe was married to Jackson when Michael Jr. and Paris were born, there's a presumption that she's the biological parent. That presumption can be rebutted by other evidence.

We know there are documents outlining the whole arrangement for the birth of all three kids. Nonetheless, it's still an open issue with the courts.

Smooth Criminal
07-01-2009, 05:56 AM
I know one thing,there were 3 person near Michael,in the last minutes of his life...maybe u can help me to understand what happened really,and who they were.Second may I ask if in the news they talk about cars incident or something similar?After the autopsie they found in Michael body some signs that can think about it?

Butterfly21
07-01-2009, 09:09 AM
Michael Jackson became a freemason when his first breakthrough album "Off the Wall" was released and of course that was when he signed up with record Producer Quincy Jones who also worked with him in "The Wiz". If anyone has seen this movie they will see many of the masonic references throughout the film.

Later on Michael Jackson rebelled against being a freemason and thus all the false allegations of child abuse in 93-94 and thereafter.

In my opinion having read many articles about Michael, he was on a pedestal (going on and off ) with the freemasons. As he began trusting the wrong people such as Rev Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson who are also freemasons.

Last year on November 21st media reports confirmed that Michael Jackson converted to Islam.

YouTube - Michael Jackson converts to Islam !!

Michael Jackson Becomes A Muslim Named Mikaeel (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/11/21/michael-jackson-becomes-a_n_145431.html)

Michael Jackson 'becomes a Muslim and changes name to Mikaeel' | Mail Online (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1088225/Michael-Jackson-Muslim-changes-Mikaeel.html)

Call him Mikaeel? Michael Jackson reportedly converts to Islam (http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/music/2008/11/21/2008-11-21_call_him_mikaeel_michael_jackson_reporte.html)

216 days later he died aged 50. Both numbers 216 and 50 are relevant numbers in Freemasonry it would be too much for me to go into. But what does that tell you, was this a timed and planned murder from the Freemasons/ Illuminatis??

The most obvious reason I can think of this planned death of Michael Jackson was because of the vast amount of influence and fans he had across the world. And the message he was planning to give out to the world would have caused a huge impact and perhaps realisation of the truth, as Jermaine Jackson also a muslim said
“He could do so much, just like I am trying to do. Michael and I and the word of God, we could do so much.”

Mikaeel Jackson aka Michael Jackson Rest in Peace. X

Butterfly21
07-01-2009, 04:46 PM
Well, judging by these facts;

Jordan which was the boy's name who Michael apparently abused had told his school teacher that he had lied about the abuse, and that his parents had a history of swindling money out of people and that they also accepted a pay off from Michael Jackson.

I'd say that my "opinion" as you call it is most probable. If they were honest people then they wouldnt have accepted any money from him, because I can tell you as a parent myself if that had happened to my child no amount of money could have bought me off. Lastly Michael Jackson was acquitted of all charges.

And of course what you say is also your opinion, no facts there. :)

BlueAngel
07-02-2009, 08:13 AM
Michael Jackson News - Yahoo! Music (http://new.music.yahoo.com/michael-jackson/news/dea-joins-michael-jackson-death-probe--61990644)

Michael Jackson News
DEA joins Michael Jackson death probe
AP, Jul 2, 2009 8:19 am PDT

The circumstances surrounding Michael Jackson's death have become a federal issue, with the Drug Enforcement Administration asked to help police take a look at the pop star's doctors and possible drug use.Following Jackson's death, allegations emerged that the 50-year-old King of Pop had been consuming painkillers, sedatives and antidepressants.

The DEA was asked to help the probe by the Los Angeles Police Department, a law enforcement official in Washington told The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the investigation.

The federal agency can provide resources and experience in investigating drug abuse, illicit drug manufacturers known as "pill mills" and substances local police may not be familiar with, the official said Wednesday.

Medium Uri Geller, a former Jackson confidant, said Thursday he tried to keep Jackson from abusing painkillers and other prescription drugs, but others in the singer's circle kept him supplied.
"When Michael asked for something, he got it. This was the great tragedy," Geller said in a telephone interview with the AP from his suburban London home.
While the investigation into the singer's death deepened, passionate Michael Jackson fans spent another day in an uneasy limbo, awaiting word from the King of Pop's camp about where and when a memorial service might be held for their hero — and if they're even invited.

Speculation about the potential location of a memorial ricocheted during the day from the Staples Center to the Los Angeles Coliseum to the Nokia Theater.

One spot that was ruled out as an immediate memorial venue was Jackson's sprawling Neverland ranch in Santa Barbara County. Jackson family spokesman Ken Sunshine said a public memorial was in the works for Jackson but it wouldn't be held at Neverland.

Jermaine Jackson said in an interview that aired on NBC's "Today" show Thursday that he would still like to see Neverland as his younger brother's final resting place.

He also said that he wishes he had died instead of Michael.

"He went too soon," Jermaine Jackson said. "I don't know how people are going to take this, but I wish it was me."

The elimination of the proposed Neverland memorial came as a blow to many Jackson fans who had already descended on the estate in the rolling hills near Santa Barbara with the hope of attending a public viewing.

"We're terribly disappointed," said Ida Barron, 44, who arrived with her husband Paul Barron, 56, intending to spend several days in a tent.

It appeared more likely that a funeral and burial would take place in Los Angeles, a person familiar with the situation told The Associated Press.
Many of Jackson's die-hard fans refused to believe that the family would bury their most famous son without acknowledging the supporters who helped propel him to superstardom.

"I can't believe they wouldn't do something for his fans," said Rosie Padron, who had roped off a spot just outside the Neverland gates. "Michael loved his fans."

New Yorkers weren't willing to wait. The weekly Amateur Night at the Apollo Theater turned into a Jackson celebration, with impersonators emulating his outfits and mimicking his dance moves.

Allison Hector, who wore a T-shirt with the image of the "Thriller" album cover, ecstatically emulated moves she learned watching Jackson's music videos.

"Nobody moves like him," the 19-year-old said, her eyes filling with tears. "I feel it in my blood — I just can't help it!"

On the legal front, Jackson's 7-year-old will was filed Wednesday in a Los Angeles court, giving his entire estate to a family trust and naming his 79-year-old mother Katherine and his three children as beneficiaries. The will also estimates the current value of his estate at more than $500 million.

Katherine Jackson was appointed the children's guardian, with entertainer Diana Ross, a longtime friend of Michael Jackson, named successor guardian if something happens to his mother. A court will ultimately decide who the children's legal guardian will be.

Jackson's lawyer John Branca and family friend John McClain, a music executive, were named in the will as co-executors of his estate. In a statement, they said the most important element of the will was Jackson's steadfast desire that his mother become the legal guardian for his children.

"As we work to carry out Michael's instructions to safeguard both the future of his children as well as the remarkable legacy he left us as an artist, we ask that all matters involving his estate be handled with the dignity and the respect that Michael and his family deserve," the statement said.

The will doesn't name father Joe Jackson to any position of authority in administering the estate. Also shut out is ex-wife Debbie Rowe, the mother of his two oldest children.

The executors moved quickly to take control of all of Michael Jackson's property, going to court hours after filing the will to challenge a previous ruling that gave Katherine Jackson control of 2,000 items from Neverland.
Paul Gordon Hoffman, an attorney for the executors, told Superior Court Judge Mitchell Beckloff his clients are the proper people to take over Jackson's financial affairs. He called Katherine Jackson's speed in getting limited power over her son's property "a race to the courthouse that is, frankly, improper."

Judge Beckloff urged attorneys from both sides to try to reach a compromise. A hearing on the estate was set for Monday.

The will, dated July 7, 2002, gives the entire estate to the Michael Jackson Family Trust. Details of the trust will not be made public.
Jackson owns a 50 percent stake in the massive Sony-ATV Music Publishing Catalog, which includes music by the Beatles, Bob Dylan, Neil Diamond, Lady Gaga and the Jonas Brothers.

Jackson, who died June 25 at age 50, left behind three children: son Michael Joseph Jr., known as Prince Michael, 12; daughter Paris Michael Katherine, 11; and son Prince Michael II, 7. Rowe was the mother of the two oldest children; the youngest was born to a surrogate mother, who has never been identified.

Rowe, who was married to Jackson in 1996 and filed for divorce three years later, surrendered her parental rights. An appeals court later found that was done in error, and Rowe and Jackson entered an out-of-court settlement in 2006.

Neither Rowe nor her attorneys have indicated whether she intends to seek custody of the two oldest children.
___
AP writers Michael R. Blood, Noaki Schwartz and Ryan Nakashima in Los Angeles; John Rogers in Los Olivos; Michele Salcedo in Washington; and AP Entertainment Writer Erin Carlson in New York contributed to this story.

BlueAngel
07-02-2009, 08:20 AM
Jackson's hospital is known for 'raising the dead' - Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090701/ap_on_he_me/us_med_michael_jackson_raising_the_dead)

Jackson's hospital is known for 'raising the dead'

AP – By MARILYNN MARCHIONE, AP Medical Writer Marilynn Marchione
2 hrs 45 mins ago

When Michael Jackson went into cardiac arrest, rescuers took him to a place known for bringing the dead back to life. A world-renowned surgeon at the UCLA Medical Center has pioneered a way to revive people that most doctors would have long written off, including a woman whose heart had stopped for
2-1/2 hours.

Tested on a few dozen cardiac arrest patients, 80 percent survived. Usually, more than 80 percent perish.

"They took people who were basically dead, not all that different than Michael Jackson, and saved most of them," said Dr. Lance Becker, an emergency medicine specialist at the University of Pennsylvania and an American Heart Association spokesman.

Could Jackson, too, have been saved?

It's impossible to know. Doctors at the hospital worked on him for an hour. The UCLA expert, cardiothoracic surgeon Dr. Gerald Buckberg, said he was not personally involved in Jackson's treatment, and that too little is known about what preceded it.

"We have no idea when he died versus when he was found," Buckberg said in a telephone interview.

However, the results in other patients show that "the window is wide open to new thinking" about how long people can be successfully resuscitated after their hearts quit beating, Buckberg said. "We can salvage them way beyond the current time frames that are used. We've changed the concept of when the heart is dead permanently."

They call it "the Lazarus syndrome" for the man the Bible says Jesus raised from the dead.

Let's be clear: No one is saying that people long dead without medical attention can be revived. The lucky ones in Buckberg's study received quick help, and the reason they suffered cardiac arrest was known and could be fixed: blocked arteries causing a heart attack, in most cases.

Buckberg's method requires:

_Prompt CPR — rhythmic chest compressions — to maintain blood pressure until the patient gets to a hospital.

_Use of a heart-lung machine to keep blood and oxygen moving through the body while doctors remedy what caused the heart to quiver or stop in the first place, such as a drug overdose or a clogged artery.

_Special procedures and medicines to gradually restore blood and oxygen flow, so a sudden gush does not cause fresh damage.

Without all three elements, patients might suffer brain damage if they survive at all.

"You can save the heart and lose the brain," Buckberg explained.

UCLA and hospitals in Birmingham, Ala.; Ann Arbor, Mich.; and in Germany tested Buckberg's method on 34 patients who had been in cardiac arrest for an average of 72 minutes. All had failed resuscitation methods with standard CPR and defibrillation to try to shock their hearts back to beating.

Only seven died. Only two survivors were left with permanent neurological damage. Results were published in 2006 in the journal Resuscitation.

Dr. Constantine Athanasuleas (pronounced uh-than-uh-SOO'-lee-us), a surgeon at the University of Alabama at Birmingham, treated one man in the study who had been in cardiac arrest for about an hour and a half. The man's wife, a nurse, did CPR until a helicopter brought him to the hospital.

"He was flatlined," with a heart "as still as your dining room table," Athanasuleas said.

Doctors put him on a heart-lung machine, whisked him to the catheterization lab to see if he had artery blockages, then did bypass surgery to detour around them.

"The guy went home and was neurologically perfect" at least two years later, the doctor said.

Buckberg treated a woman who had been in cardiac arrest for 2 1/2 hours.

He would not send her to the operating room until her CPR and blood pressure could be maintained so further treatment could be attempted, he said.

Sadly, the woman survived all this but died several weeks later from an infection.

Buckberg has taken his work further in experiments with pigs in cardiac arrest. He deliberately deprived their brains of blood flow for half an hour, then used his resuscitation techniques to bring them back, with normal or near-normal function. Results presented at a heart association conference last fall stunned many, including Dr. Myron Weisfeldt, a cardiologist and chairman of medicine at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.

"He's doing extraordinary things. You almost don't believe the results that he got," Weisfeldt said of Buckberg. "Most of us carry around in our head that if somebody's brain is deprived of blood flow for 10 to 15 minutes that we're just not going to get them back to any useful function. His data suggest it's possible."

Doctors in Japan, Taiwan and elsewhere in Asia have tried approaches similar to Buckberg's with excellent results, said Becker, who is about to try it in Philadelphia.

"It takes training. It takes rethinking" to get doctors to adopt something this new, and funding for bigger studies to prove it works, Buckberg said.

___

BlueAngel
07-02-2009, 08:28 PM
That's odd.

The LAPD towed Dr. Conrad Murray's car for evidence, but they didn't seal Jackson's home.

My comments are in bold.

Los Angeles police under scrutiny in Jackson death - Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090702/ap_on_en_mu/us_michael_jackson_investigation)

Los Angeles police under scrutiny in Jackson death

AP – By LINDA DEUTSCH and THOMAS WATKINS, Associated Press Writers

1 hr 1 min ago

LOS ANGELES – The investigation of Michael Jackson's death is widening as questions intensify about the drugs he took, the doctors who provided them and the actions of police.

Why didn't police seal the mansion where he had been living? Why didn't they get immediate search warrants? Why did they tow away a doctor's car right after the death but not declare the home a crime scene? And why was Jackson's sister Janet allowed to move possessions out of the mansion two days after the death, before police searched it?

Los Angeles police say proper procedures were followed based on the circumstances officers encountered when they were called to the home at 12:21 p.m. on June 25. A doctor was attending to Jackson and stayed with him when he was placed in an ambulance at 1:07 p.m. There was no sign of foul play.

Others say police should have assumed it was possible a crime occurred and taken precautions to ensure the scene was not disrupted so evidence wasn't lost or tainted.

"If I was the chief detective on the case, I would have said, 'We don't know what's going on. We should seal the scene,'" said defense attorney Harland Braun, who has represented celebrities including Robert Blake, Roseanne and Gary Busey. "You always have to think of the worst-case scenario and you have to think fast. I would have sealed the scene just because it was Michael Jackson."

Whether the Jackson probe turns into a criminal investigation hinges on what evidence emerges involving the drugs. Charges could be brought if authorities determine Jackson had been overly prescribed medications, if he had been given drugs inappropriate for his medical needs, or if doctors knowingly prescribed Jackson medications under an assumed name.

It's still not known what caused Jackson's death at age 50. The pop star went into cardiac arrest in his bedroom and his personal physician, Dr. Conrad Murray, performed CPR while an ambulance was called, according to Murray's lawyers. Murray has spoken to police and authorities say he is not a suspect, though his actions have come under scrutiny because his own lawyers acknowledge it may have taken up to a half-hour for an ambulance to be summoned.

An autopsy was conducted but results are not expected for several weeks. The Jackson family had a second autopsy performed and those results also are pending.

Why does a toxicology report take several weeks?

On Wednesday, The Associated Press learned Los Angeles police asked the Drug Enforcement Administration to assist in the investigation.

DEA agents participated in the investigation of the 2007 overdose death of Anna Nicole Smith at a Florida hotel. California Attorney General Jerry Brown charged her former boyfriend and two of her doctors in March with conspiring to provide Smith with prescription drugs. Brown said they broke the law because Smith was a "known addict." They deny the charges.

The DEA also probed whether painkillers found in actor Heath Ledger's system after his death last year were obtained illegally. Federal prosecutors did not charge anyone.

Jean Rosenbluth, a University of Southern California law professor, said the agency's involvement in the Jackson case suggests authorities are looking into whether drugs came from out of state. Murray lives in Las Vegas and is licensed to practice in Texas, Nevada and California.

Federal drug regulations include controls over whether and how frequently a doctor can write prescriptions over the phone, and DEA agents could be looking to see if these rules were broken, Rosenbluth said.

"You can't just get on the phone and continue to prescribe something for someone without having seen them for a long period of time," she said.

Jackson had a well-known history of using prescription medications, especially painkillers. Following his death, Cherilyn Lee, a registered nurse who had worked for Jackson, told the AP she repeatedly rejected his demands for the drug Diprivan, also known as Propofol. It's a potent anesthetic used in operating rooms and it would be highly unusual to have it in a private home.

Excuse me, but a person doesn't overuse prescription medications, especially painkillers unless doctors aid and abet them.

Uri Geller, a former Jackson confidant, said he tried to keep Jackson from abusing painkillers and other prescription drugs, but others in the singer's circle kept him supplied.

Obviously, those within Jackson's circle OVER SUPPLIED him.

"When Michael asked for something, he got it," Geller said in a telephone interview from his suburban London home.

Please elaborate Geller. How do you know that when Jackson asked for a drug he got it? You must know who prescribed the drugs if you know Jackson got them when he asked for them. Was it you, among others? Geez. Geller and Chopra in Jackson's life. Are we sure they weren't supplying him?

Jackson had multiple doctors and many others like Geller who came in and out of his life. Which people are being interviewed by police is unclear because the LAPD has said virtually nothing about the probe.

"I am not going to make any comments on the investigation," Commander Patrick Gannon, the designated police spokesman on the Jackson case, said by e-mail Thursday.

Any evidence would be turned over to the district attorney's office, which has final say on criminal charges.

One of the key questions is why it took four days for police to issue a search warrant and remove medications from Jackson's home. In the meantime, several people, including Janet Jackson, removed unknown items from the home.

Although the home wasn't declared a crime scene, police did tow Murray's car the evening of the death to look for potential evidence.

Vernon J. Geberth, former commanding officer of the Bronx Homicide Task force in New York, said police should have known they were dealing with an extraordinary situation.

"If it's a high-profile person, you have to do more than you would do ordinarily," he said.

Still, Geberth, who now acts as a private forensic consultant, said he believes the LAPD acted appropriately.

"Having a doctor present altered the equation. It was not a homicide scene. It was an emergency medical scene," he said.

Rosenbluth said if the case ends up as a criminal prosecution, any defense attorney would seize on the LAPD's failure to immediately seal Jackson's home.

"If you can get even one juror think, I don't know, maybe somebody fiddled with the medicine before the police came in and collected it, that's reasonable doubt," she said. "All that the defense attorney needs is one juror."

Smooth Criminal
07-03-2009, 03:25 PM
No one can tell something more about the 3 person near Michael,in the last minutes of his life...
But the most relevant thing concerning about if he could have invested by a cars incident or something similar?
The autopsy let find Michael body rubbing coming after he fall down?
And the last thing,someone know the name of Michael's doctor in those last time, I know for sure he's Russian, but I'm looking for his name.Maybe it can help...

http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/images/clubconspiracy/buttons/quote.gif (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=57383)

Butterfly21
07-04-2009, 10:32 AM
Michael Jackson Reportedly Will Be Buried in Muslim Traditions (http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00025411.html)

Smooth Criminal
07-05-2009, 04:27 PM
Why is the media reporting that Michael Jackson requested his personal physician, Dr. Conrad Murray, to spend the night with him at his rented home on the day of his death when it was reported previously that Dr. Conrad Murray was to be paid $150,000.000/$300,000.00 per month to reside with Jackson as his personal physician?

And, why does Dr. Conrad Murray state that he is owed $600,000.00 for two months of service, when the media is reporting that he resided with Jackson for 11 days before his death?

If Murray didn't reside with Jackson in his rented home, what was his physical address?

Why is it that Jackson needed a personal physician to reside with him?

Why is it that Jackson needed a personal physician, period.

His manager states that he was in perfect health, and since he built a fence around Jackson to keep people out, he certainly knew of the people whom he kept in.

I understand that the 911 caller was a Jackson staff member and that 911 wasn't called for 20 minutes after Murray found Jackson unconscious because he didn't know the address of Jackson's home.

Unbelieveable!

It took 20 minutes for him to find someone on Jackson's staff who knew the address and could call 911 on a cell phone because there was no land line in Jackson's room.

Huh?

The doctor doesn't have a cell phone?

If Jackson wasn't in debt, why was he renting a house?

The media always talk giving signs,so people belonging to different lodge can understand...

As you can see there was also an interview made to Mike by Diane Sawyer, a journalist that worked like press aider for the WHITE HOUSE during the NIXON administration and who helped Nixon with his memories...

The fact that Dr. Conrad Murray resided with Michael for just 11 days... 11 it mean DEATH,in mason signs-language, no a good number,at all!

The key points are doctors...something wrong with them for sure...It was too easy for them take Michael off, and Britain's The Sun obtained a copy of the report,talking about "unexplained bruises on his knees and shins and bruising to his back, indicating a recent fall"...

Com'on...everyone has one or two mobile, no excuse for that! 20 minutes time are enough for killing a person, but proof are needed...

I really won't believe this happen like I said before...

Otherwise someone is going to pay for this,absolutely!Some people can't decide on other life,because it can turns back with interest rate

Mintwithahole.
07-08-2009, 09:05 AM
We wont have to wait too long before people start to say that Michael hoaxed his own death and is secretly holidaying somewhere in the Bermuda Triangle with Elvis Presley and Lord Lucan!
Michael Jackson was made for conspiracys wasn't he?

Butterfly21
07-08-2009, 07:34 PM
Excerpt:

Jackson denied the sexual abuse allegations, saying that the sleepovers were in no way sexual in nature. Jackson's friend Elizabeth Taylor defended him on Larry King Live, saying that she had been there when they "were in the bed, watching television. There was nothing abnormal about it. There was no touchy-feely going on. We laughed like children and we watched a lot of Walt Disney. There was nothing odd about it."[122] During the investigation, Jackson's profile was examined by mental health professional Dr. Stan Katz; the doctor spent several hours with the accuser too. The assessment made by Katz was that Jackson had become a regressed 10-year-old and did not fit the profile of a pedophile.[123]

----------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, but if Jackson had become a regressed ten year old that should send up a warning flag that something was seriously wrong with him and that just might include pedophilia.

But, remember.

Mind controllers have the tools to alter their victims into child-like state's of mind.

This, to satisfy their own sexually deviant desires.

Global Grind - JORDAN CHANDLER: MJ DID NOT MOLEST ME, I LIED! (http://globalgrind.com/content/778859/JORDAN-CHANDLER-MJ-DID-NOT-MOLEST-ME-I-LIED/)

And let me guess, you'll say this is a made up story...

rickwd7
07-09-2009, 09:02 PM
Just for now, let's set aside that THE FACT that Michael Jackson was
NEVER CONVICTED OF ANYTHING......

However, I'm sure that between

1. the year round touring since age 6,

2. almost daily rehearsals to perfect exceedingly complicated concert presentations,

3. months out of each year spent in the studio daily writing and producing hit albums,

4. his well-documented charitable travels all over the world for the last 20 years

5. The hundreds, if not thousands, of people watching his every move anytime he went into public
(even WITH the "disguises")

.....I'm SURE Michael Jackson had PLENTY of time to become a high-level Freemason and child-slaver
ON TOP OF ALL THAT. (Just for kicks as a hobby, you know, in his "spare time")

People who truly believe some "Michael Jackson mind control/freemason" theory are fucking idiots. No joke.

igwt
07-10-2009, 04:43 AM
Conspiracy Cafe had an interesting discussion 2 July and briefly mentioned the last video of MJ during rehearsal. Link to site.
ThatChannel Show Listings, Archives, and Podcasts (http://thatradio.podhoster.com/index.php?sid=1746)

rickwd7
07-12-2009, 07:20 PM
let's set aside that THE FACT that Michael Jackson was

2. almost daily rehearsals to perfect exceedingly complicated concert presentations,

3. months out of each year spent in the studio daily writing and producing hit albums,

4. his well-documented charitable travels all over the world for the last 20 years

5. The hundreds, if not thousands, of people watching his every move anytime he went into public

.....I'm SURE Michael Jackson had PLENTY of time to become a high-level Freemason and child-slaver

People who truly believe some "Michael Jackson mind control/freemason" theory are fucking idiots. No joke.

rickwd7
07-12-2009, 07:21 PM

rickwd7
07-12-2009, 07:21 PM

rickwd7
07-12-2009, 07:24 PM

There will always be lowlife HATERS who have done NOTHING IN THEIR LIVES who have too much time on their hands who will concoct anything to denigrate a truly great and talented person's name. Those people ARE MOUSE SHIT COMPARED TO MICHAEL JACKSON

rickwd7
07-12-2009, 07:26 PM
There will always be lowlife HATERS who have done NOTHING IN THEIR LIVES who have too much time on their hands who will concoct anything to denigrate a truly great and talented person's name. Those people ARE MOUSE SHIT COMPARED TO MICHAEL JACKSON

rickwd7
07-12-2009, 07:27 PM

rickwd7
07-12-2009, 07:28 PM

rickwd7
07-12-2009, 07:28 PM

rickwd7
07-12-2009, 07:29 PM
There will always be lowlife HATERS who have done NOTHING IN THEIR LIVES who have too much time on their hands who will concoct anything to denigrate a truly great and talented person's name.

Those people ARE MOUSE SHIT COMPARED TO MICHAEL JACKSON

rickwd7
07-12-2009, 07:33 PM
There will always be lowlife HATERS who have done NOTHING IN THEIR LIVES and have no talent of their own that anyone cares to witness who have too much time on their hands who will concoct anything to denigrate a truly great and talented person's name.

Those people ARE MOUSE SHIT COMPARED TO MICHAEL JACKSON.

rickwd7
07-12-2009, 07:37 PM
How great would Michael Jackson have ever been if he spent his time on forums criricizing others, (while not having any talent of his own that anyone cared about), based on what he read, instead of what he PERSONALLY knew?

Answer: He would have been a "nobody" sitting at home on his computer talking negatively about people who he never knew personally.

rickwd7
07-12-2009, 07:40 PM
It must be nice to not know, or have even met, someone Michael Jackson, ever, and be so intimately knowledgeable about what his life was actually like on a day to day basis.

rickwd7
07-12-2009, 07:44 PM
Smart, intelligent people always take what they read in the tabloid press and run with stories about people they don't know. Because we ALL know that the press NEVER EXAGGERATES about famous people who MADE IT A POINT TO KEEP THEIR LIVES PRIVATE and had the means to do so.

rickwd7
07-12-2009, 07:48 PM
Sorry, but I never said I knew anything about Michael Jackson's life on a day to day basis.

Which is why it is STUPID TO TRY AND PRETEND LIKE YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM.

rickwd7
07-12-2009, 07:49 PM
Just reporting what's being reported.

Not running with it.

My observations/opinions are based upon my expertise within the field of MIND CONTROL.

THEN STICK TO THAT AND LEAVE YOUR "OPINIONS" ABOUT MICHAEL JACKSON'S LIFE OUT OF YOUR "OBSERVATIONS".

YOU JUST ADMITTED YOU REALLY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT HIM EXCEPT WHAT YOU HAVE READ AND HAVE NO WAY TO PROVE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS TRUE.

rickwd7
07-12-2009, 07:58 PM
I'm not pretending.

I speak from the INTELLIGENCE/KNOWLEDGE I possess regarding the serious issue of MIND CONTROL.

And YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT MICHAEL JACKSON's PRIVATE LIFE.

SO, EITHER YOU ARE A TROLL, STUPID OR HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN DENIGRATE A PERSON WHO MADE MILLIONS OF PEOPLE HAPPY DURING HIS LIFE AND GAVE MILLIONS OF HIS OWN MONEY TO HELP THE LESS FORTUNATE.

WHAT HAVE YOU EVER DONE?

rickwd7
07-12-2009, 08:00 PM
So.....again.....

rickwd7
07-12-2009, 08:14 PM
You know nothing about Michael Jackson's private life either so that makes us even.

What have you ever done?

You would be the troll.

I NEVER CLAIMED TO TRY AN D "OPINE" ABOUT HIS LIFE....YOU DID....YOU NEED TO EXPLAIN SINCE YOU "KNOW" HE WAS MIND CONTROLLED.....PROVE IT.....OH, WAIT....YOU CAN'T.

BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW. NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU MAY WANT PEOPLE TO THINK YOU DO.

DUNCE.

rickwd7
07-12-2009, 08:16 PM
IF HE WAS MURDERED, NO ONE NEEDS YOUR HELP OR THEORIES. BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO WAY OF KNOWING ONE WAY OR THE OTHER.

neo1962
07-13-2009, 06:56 PM
Okay, weird topic, but isn't like, every popular idiot a freemason now?

iHIMself™
08-28-2009, 05:24 PM
precisely. THAT was NOT MJ in the helicopter!! That was some imposter, or THE IMPOSTER, the one they continue to show on world wide media and news, documentaries, as being MJ when it clearly is not.

Makes me wonder just how long MJ has been dead.

jazzyakajj
11-03-2009, 11:13 AM
people are trying to make him out as a monster as a freak but NO!!! he is not he is just misunderstood he didnt have a childhood and most of his life he lived it out it was a childhood every child would love to have and also there are people making him look bad because he was hangiing around the wrong people so he realised it was bad so the "illiuminate" made him white fill the press with slander but in michael jackson heart lies the heart of a little boy that just loved to sing R.I.P mj

samsamsonsoy
11-23-2009, 04:44 AM
Is PeeWee Herman a Freemason?

YouTube - US Congress Passes Pedophile Hate Crime Bill

iHIMself™
05-12-2010, 03:20 AM
Maybe he was going to open his mouth and tell all.

I agree. Speculation it is.

jane doe
05-12-2010, 09:02 AM
Suicide isn't based upon one reason.

iHIMself™
05-12-2010, 07:43 PM
No, of course not, but the writer says that he killed himself because he felt guilty over his son's accusations of molestation by Jackson which caused Michael's downward spiral. Doesn't say much else, so we are assuming that this accusation is the primary reason for his suicide.

I like the...he got murdered because he was going to open his mouth and tell everyone that michael was actually quite wonderful and he was being destroyed, like all entertainers who stop making everyone else money, by those with vetted interests, theory.

Britney spears......oh britney, wonderful britney, britney, britney, britney.

She stops making them money.......

Look at Britney, oh my lord britney, shame britney, disgrace britney, terrible mother britney, booo britney.....

She returns....unwillingly (MTV performance?).....

Oh britney, britney's back bitch, yay britney, britney, britney, britney

Somehow, there's only a few of us who can really see what is happening in the entertainment industry.

I really wonder if Elvis actually died of an overdose, and the Presley phenomenon that evolved afterwoods was a learning curve for these vampires, or they knew better from the start, and made a financial move to establish the elvis empire before elvis himself destroyed any possibility of it.

iHIMself™
05-13-2010, 05:36 PM
The B' word was referring to her song with that infamous beginning to it. I wasn't calling her a b*.

She made a quick comeback. First she seemed forced into it, with that horrible MTV performance. The media drilled her for it. It was way too evident she didnt want to be there. Then she released the album, and she was again praised by the media instead of ridiculed. Because she was doing what she was told, and making them money again.

But it wasn't to last long. Poor thing's back in the noose.

WanderingAbiff
10-16-2010, 11:33 AM
I don't know if he is or isn't. But, there are black freemasons.
With his money and stuff, you think he wasn't 'invited' to be one?

I would imagine all the wealthy blacks are freemasons. Every wealthy man I've known has been a bonafide freemason or a financial supporter/associate.

Also, the bumper stickers the masons have out there says..."to be one, ask one".

Me? Nah, they'll never ask. Plus, I know better than to ask as well. They'd laugh in my face.

Don't know why you wouldn't want to ask. Just go up to a lodge, call the number on the door. Fill out a petition. If you aren't a scumbag with a criminal record, they'll admit you.

Freemasonry is about doing something for your community; being part of something bigger than yourself. Civic virtue is the end result of masonic membership. Most lodges aren't rich or even have rich members. Most lodges are filled with middle class joes. Imagine that! :eek:

Balgus
02-20-2011, 08:45 AM
I've been watching Michael Jackson videos since off the wall. Michael Jackson to me is not only a Free Mason but a Master Mason. If you look at his album covers and his videos he has been inputting all types of subliminal messages. Tell me what you think?

Hello,

I have been wondering about a certain necklace/amulet that Michael Jackson wore on February 14th while on trial. So far, I have only been able to find four instances of it in photographs, and I thought I would link them incase someone else is better suited than I to pull out something so small with editing software. As it is now, it at least could be argued that he's wearing the cross and compass (I believe the third picture gives the best shot of the object in question).

Picture1 (http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h82/TreorThePirateKing/wjacko16.jpg)

Picture2 (http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h82/TreorThePirateKing/v_00370089.jpg)

Picture3 (http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h82/TreorThePirateKing/jgw214.jpg)

Picture4 (http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h82/TreorThePirateKing/jackson.jpg)

Maybe someone could verify that he is or isn't a Freemason by providing some other evidence. If so, I welcome your information as it would most certainly be helpful to me, at least.

Thank you in advance.