PDA

View Full Version : WHEN DID YOU GET A HINT OF the NWO AGENDA

get_real
03-08-2005, 12:04 PM
For me it was 1980. Dr. Ruth! That was the 'real' time for me. I felt the pushing of the sex thing was for a 'no good' reason.
At first, she didn't mention using condoms. (And BTW: was she explicit about her describing oral sex. I will never forget that.)

Then lo, and behold--1981 comes along and POW the first public mention of Aids. Everyone begins to think a little, and to think back, and calculate the possibilities.

1982: The term Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome is used for the first time in the media.

To this very day, I cannot forgive Dr. Ruth.
I feel she knew very well her role. The part was truly written for her.

Since then, in my own daily observation of this world, I began to see. And yes, at times blinded.

Thumper
03-08-2005, 12:19 PM
I lived in a very "multi-cultural" big city that was very alienating and violent. On one hand we would have social disintregation with the city transformed into a patchwork ghetto of ethnic enclaves, and on the other hand in school we were taught the liberal mantra of "diversity is our strength." This strange logic, as Henry Makow would say, is what was called "progress."

A little bewildered at the rate that Vancouver was becoming a Chinese sattelite city I looked for answers on the internet. Lo and behold, it confirmed that not only is multi-cult a hoax, but so are many other things. I've been down the rabbit hole ever since. 8-)

03-08-2005, 01:38 PM
i was in a bookstore in london in 1983 and found a dusty book that talked about a conspiracy, as i glanced through the pages i read the 20th century history as i have never heard before.

i purchased the book and spent 3 days reading the 600 pages. when i finnished i was a not the same as before i was totaly paranoid.

i started doing some research bear in mind their was no internet in those days just some bbs sites that where difficult to contact. most of my invetigation came from public libraries that added to my paranoia because all the books that touched the theme where not avilable and for the ones that where i had to sign my name, address and drivers lic. number.

this so affected me that i did not want to read anything more because the facts where too compelling.

untill 3 years latter i decided to read the entire bible and in it was disclosed something that seemed very similar.

then came the intenet in the late 80's and with renewed faith in the lord i started to investigate and will continue.

Thumper
03-08-2005, 01:45 PM
untill 3 years latter i decided to read the entire bible and in it was disclosed something that seemed very similar.Which part in particular?

marypopinz
03-08-2005, 02:27 PM
Back in 2002, I quickly learned first-hand of the corruption of my local government was and the superintendent of Insurance bureau. First hint.

I quickly learned my local media was deaf dumb and stupid. Second hint.

I knew the war on Iraq was a lie and Dr. kelly's murder, in England, was my third hint.

Never put the peaces together though.

Laast summer I learned of government drug importation and distribution. I also met someone the government un-successfully tried to bump off. Also met a few Shelburne boys who are now grown men. The light started to flicker.

A friend pointed me to Henry Makow back in Novemebr and it just made sense of the the little peices that had been stirring in the back of my mind.

I went straight here to CC and the rest is history.

nohope187
03-08-2005, 03:00 PM
In 2000, I first had access to the internet then and I seriously had issues with the two-party system of government and then I learned real history to counter the revisionist history I learned in high-school.

rangergord
03-08-2005, 04:40 PM
In the early 70's, but I'm old.

get_real
03-08-2005, 04:57 PM
rangergord wrote:

I was blinded by my disco dress, hip-huggers and tube top, candies shoes, and 340 Barracuda.
I've come a long way, baby.

rangergord
03-08-2005, 05:04 PM
get_real wrote:

rangergord wrote:

I was blinded by my disco dress, hip-huggers and tube top, candies shoes, and 340 Barracuda.
I've come a long way, baby.

I was happy disco died before I was expected to look like a man in high heeled shoes.

03-08-2005, 05:45 PM

03-08-2005, 05:48 PM
Thumper wrote:
untill 3 years latter i decided to read the entire bible and in it was disclosed something that seemed very similar.Which part in particular?

The bible states that in the end times there will be a world governnment, a system based on commerece that only those who are in accordance with them shall have the privalige of buying and selling. everything will be centraly controled. among many other things.

it talks about a time where there will be an ecological disaster when all the creatures of the sea will die and most of the planet will be a barren waste land. it talks about an unbearable heat upon the earth.

Also it states that jerusalem would be the center of world conflicts that the world armies would seek to destroy it. this among lots of more info.

Ralf
03-08-2005, 07:58 PM
I first heard about all this from a Jehovahs Witness funny enough, in 1986, it seems they have been trying to tell people this stuff for over 100 years.

Ask them about the United Nations and a single power that demands your worship and issues you with its mark of slavery 666, this is why JW's wont vote.

Ask them about this world government destroying religion.

As for multiculturalism, revelations tells of "all the worlds nations being gathered together for the great war of Almighty God", Armeggeden.

I dont know if they are aware of Illuminati but they certainly have preached this about the United Nations.

DaddyLongLeg
03-09-2005, 07:40 AM
I guess my first suspicions we raised when I read a nutrition book called “Are You Confused?” by Paavo Airola. Airola talked about the depleted nutritional value of naturals foods and how the agricultural industry coupled with the chemical industry were to be held accountable for it. To me, being a rather naïve country boy, the whole idea that there was some kind of cover-up going on was totally shocking. I was left thinking that Airola was some kind of nutcase, because how could the government allow us to eat valueless, harmful, and even rancid food products? I convinced myself that it was too far out to be true.

In reality, I was in two minds about the whole thing because I still had a nagging feeling that it was all true. Anyway, I floated along in life for a little while after that feeling fairly content with life. One day I was browsing through the local newsagent when I came across a rather cheap looking magazine called Nexus. Naturally I was drawn towards an article that backed up Airola’s basic premise and for a year or so after that I got caught up in all the “AIDS is a man made disease” stories. I didn’t pay much attention to everything else, but eventually I started reading a lot of the other articles having become bored with all the medical stuff.

At this stage though, the world of conspiracy was mostly related to nutrition and medicine.

Later on I discovered that my neighbour was also a Nexus reader, but in addition to that, he was also a born-again Christian. We got talking about small things and as we got to know each other he began to reveal his world-view to me. This is when I first heard the term “New World Order”. I thought the whole idea was bizarre, but once again I had this feeling that it could be true. I must have asked him how could “they” possibly bring in One World Government because I remember him telling me that the New World Order would use the threat of terrorism to achieve their goals. I clearly remember thinking “what? How on Earth could they do that by using terrorism?” Funny huh? By the way, it was around the early nineties when I was told this, so it wouldn’t be hard to picture the look on my face after September 11.

I remember telling my mother how they were going to put chips in us and how there would be no cash and how all the nations of the world were going to be dictated to by a world government, and you can imagine the reaction I got!

So, that is how it all started for me.

Good topic get_real!

get_real
03-09-2005, 07:48 AM
Hey Daddy:
And you know, now that I look back at the times my father tried to tell me of things that might come, I would roll my eyes and just think that he was holding on to all the things that he had witnessed in HIS lifetime: Stalin, Hitler.

Here I am today, and what do I hear. My hearing is different today, it listens.

infowarrior
03-09-2005, 12:41 PM
I got a hint of their agenda when I was in public schools for 12 years of hell. I couldn't stand it at the time I just didn't know any better. Even my christian parents told me it was "for your own good". They too were unfortunately beaten into submission by the mind control camps we call "public" schools. Well, once I got out of highschool my father gave me a book called "Why children fail" by John Holt. I didn't read it (because I thought I hated reading) but my brother did and he told me all about it. It helped me realize how my instict to fight against these minions was dead on. From there we told our parents all about the system, our dad was receptive and bought a book called "Dumbing Us Down" by John Taylor Gatto. I took it from him and read it from cover to cover (I thought I hated reading whats going on?!?!). It explained how the whole school system is set up to teach Obedience = Safety. Obey and you get A's disobey and "your a failure". Thank God I finally had the tools to fight the system. From there It was just a matter of time before I woke up to 911. Now it's a year later and I'm starting up a website, everyone I know is woken up and the new world order is collapsing on itself!

marypopinz
03-09-2005, 03:15 PM
This was also the first book i read regarding corruption of education in North america.

Every parent should read this book before sending their kids off to the wolves.

infowarrior wrote:
bought a book called "Dumbing Us Down" by John Taylor Gatto. I took it from him and read it from cover to cover (I thought I hated reading whats going on?!?!). It explained how the whole school system is set up to teach Obedience = Safety. Obey and you get A's disobey and "your a failure". Thank God I...

Mawashi
03-09-2005, 11:28 PM
I was totally ignorant, but a friend invited me along to a talk by a Kiwi guy called Barry Smith. Smith has written 3 books that I know of. Can't remember the titles of the first two, but the last one in the series is called "Final Warning". Riveting stuff.

Anyway, at the beginning of the speech I thought he was a paranoid whackjob. But as his speech progressed, much of what he said was beginning to make sense. I still left afterward feeling somewhat confused, but what he said sparked my interest, so I read his books and started reading other stuff that revealed what's really going on in this world. It has been a very enlightening experience, as well an an intellectually stimulating one.

Sometimes I'm tempted to think there's a conspiracy around every conrner, but some things are also just the result of human imperfection. Opening my eyes has helped me to discern the difference more clearly.

03-16-2005, 05:16 AM
the jehova witnesses are not the only nor the first to preach about the end times. but their preching is not totaly biblical they say that all non jehova witnesses will die in armagedon. to them most of the book of revalation is just imagages and not to be taken literaly. they have preached that the end was coming in 1876,1914,1922,1975,1986 and as you are aware it has not happend, i know them well.

if you want to know about the jw check:

http://watchtower.observer.org/apps/pbcs.dll/forside

they are not what they seem.

marypopinz
03-16-2005, 08:24 AM
(mafia-style) businessmen who started a church (tax-free money laundering system) and are buying up Las Vegas?
... oh no, that's the Mormons I believe. lol

nakedsnake
04-13-2005, 11:42 AM
For me it started 7 years ago, me and my friend were talking about the evils of money, and we wondered what the pyramid meant on the one dollar bill. I asked many people and no one knew, so I asked my sister, she told me if I really wanted to know I should read a book. Now I was not into reading, clubbing was more my thing, but the cryptic way she told me to read the book intruiged me, she was scared.
The book was Proofs of a Conspiracy by John Robinson written in 1798, one of 2 original sources exposing Adam Weishaupt's Illuminati, that book changed my life, I still own it.
7 years and much research later, Im a avid researcher and reader into the New World Order, Christian Apolegetics, Comparitive Religion, and Christian Theology.

Draken
04-13-2005, 12:06 PM
Welcome, nakedsnake!

How can I get hold of that book? Any suggestions?
I've read a lot but that book is as close to the original gangsters or the conspiracy one can get.

I read somewhere that they got hold of the documents outlining the Illuminati conspiracy Robinson (not Robison?) writes about in his book because lightning struck an Illuminati courier dead and the documents were found in his briefcase. Can you verify this? It sounds almost too good to be true!

nomad
04-13-2005, 04:17 PM
For me it started a few years ago reading

mainly religious articles. As a Jew I found

the "New Testament" interesting but like mostJews

the idea of Satan which is a hebrew word

meaning " the adversary " with no connotations of

voodoo and evil spirits at all was not

believable at all. To Jews evil is

internal to onself and part of your will to

choose to do good or not and completely devoid of

something that comes and possesses a person.

Anyway,

revelation 13 blew me away at how futuristic it

was even though it was written 2000 year ago.

I was still sceptical of the NWO.

What really FREAKED me out MORE THAN

ANYTHING ELSE was when my synagogue started to

preach that it would accept gay marriages. This

is really when I said to myself WTF is going

on ? You can't just change the God given Torah

after THOUSANDS of years

especially after everything Jews have been

through. That was the final straw that made me

say I'm outta here !

Today I don't believe in the NWO.

I KNOW the NWO is REAL.

nohope187
04-13-2005, 08:18 PM
Yeah, I know I posted here before. When did I start smellin' NWO bullshit? Let's see, um, yesteday, the day before that, today, and everyfuckin tomorrow. :-P

nomad
04-13-2005, 08:22 PM
nohope187 there is now no hope of ever

going back to being in the dark.

truebeliever
04-13-2005, 09:13 PM
Yeh, once you've crossed that line you can never go back. Sometimes you wish you never had...but deep down...fuck em.

Drak...Bill Still does a pretty good job in "NWO: Ancient Plan Of Secret Societies". Well referenced.

Virtual2000
04-14-2005, 02:09 PM
Hello to you all there, i just dropped in here.
It`s good to see people here, that know where they talking about.

When i first readed about Illuminati and freemasons... was about 2 years ago.
My parents are christians and told me things about the bible. Also about how satan is doing his work in this world. (End of Times) So everything about the occult. I read a book thats called "The domain of the snake" Well this is translate from dutch to english. I dont know if this book exits in English.
It expose all the work of satan. And that was good to know, so i knew i had to kep my self away from it.
When i first read about illuminati, it was weird. I believd it because all the other things i all ready knew. I have a uncle thats a freemason, i knew about the end of times, my partents left the chruck because the priest had practice the occult. My parents told about it, but he didn`t listen. Well... the whole church didn`t listen. (This is also written in the bible, the where will stand up false priets in the end of time). And alot of other stuff...
So it was kinda weird for me, my whole reality shifted 180 degrees. I was en still am, not old and going to clubs drinken beer... And you knew all these kinda stuff, and you see how blind the masses around you are...
But from then i educated myself everyday.

And im reading the whole bible now, and thats a good thing :-) I believe GOD en Jesus exits, i only need to reborn again.

PS. Sorry for my bad English.

---------------------------------------
Alex Jones Martial Law <--- MUST SEE

Part1:
http://radio.indymedia.org/uploads/alex_jones_-_martial_law_911__1_of_3_.wmv
Part2:
http://radio.indymedia.org/uploads/alex_jones_-_martial_law_911__2_of_3_.wmv
Part3:
http://radio.indymedia.org/uploads/martial_law_p03_bb.wmv

DT291
04-14-2005, 09:34 PM
Actually the first time I got wind of the NWO was from someone's link to savethemales.ca at another forum I go to. I read the whole site and many of the sites that Dr. Makow linked to. Then I read a lot of what has been posted here from the beginning. Like many of the rest of you I am convinced far beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Draken
04-15-2005, 05:00 AM
DT291 and Virtual2000!

Good to see that you "new" guys appreciate this site and all of us who post regularly. Every once in a while I check how many members there are and it's over 400 now, but at the same time I see that many members have not posted anything. I don't mind but it's always nice when someone who's not an ordinary poster decide to write something substantial or post information we haven't seen before or are not familiar with.

Great to have you here!

:-)

truebeliever
04-15-2005, 05:03 AM
I second the motion...with bells on.

DT291
04-17-2005, 12:18 AM
I can't see myself posting a whole lot until I feel that I know enough about what I'm talking about. I'm currently mostly in the learning stage and I still have a long way to go before I'm as adept in my knowledge as most of you guys are. This is a little out of my traditional realm of audio/video technology :)

It's good to be here though and I read this place every day.

truebeliever
04-17-2005, 02:01 AM
Dont be intimidated.

Personal experiences and frustrations count.

This is not Liberty Forum where indeed it IS intimidating whereby some University Professor scoffs at your assertions.

Though you learn alot.

I hope more people post. My time off ends soon and so does the posting binge.

Some one else please take over!

nomad
04-17-2005, 11:09 AM
Truebeliever thanks for all your posts. I

appreciated all of them.

nakedsnake
04-17-2005, 01:34 PM
Draken wrote:
Welcome, nakedsnake!

How can I get hold of that book? Any suggestions?
I've read a lot but that book is as close to the original gangsters or the conspiracy one can get.

I read somewhere that they got hold of the documents outlining the Illuminati conspiracy Robinson (not Robison?) writes about in his book because lightning struck an Illuminati courier dead and the documents were found in his briefcase. Can you verify this? It sounds almost too good to be true!

Hey Draken, just got back from Miami, and read your post, your right it is Robison, the cheapest place to get it is from the John Birsch Society here's the link (Scroll down) and the story about the courier is true, this started the Bavarian Goverment to move on Weishaupt's Illuminati.

http://www.aobs-store.com/conspiracy/index.htm

Draken
04-19-2005, 04:18 AM
Thanks, nakedsnake, for the link!

I might even order it :lol:

I've bought enough books lately to last me a few life sentences in Guantanamo or an Egyptian jail...

nohope187
04-19-2005, 09:39 PM
So much to read, not enough time to read it. Ain't that a bitch! :-P

get_real
05-03-2005, 06:58 AM
In case one hasn't waken up to the "something's going on" feeling, I give you this site:

http://thebiggestsecretpict.online.fr/nwo.htm

as well, this might interest some:

http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/hambone/puzzlepieces.html

Bouncer
07-14-2005, 03:57 PM
Haven't had time to peruse all the great stuff here yet; I have to throw in an idea: the ultimate NWO is for all countries to surrender their sovereign borders and unique constitutions to the coalitions, or to the one world government. I propose that Israel, having received her national identity from God Himself in ancient times, WILL NOT SUBMIT to the NWO and thus will be one of the last holdouts, or possibly THE last! After all, in Revelation it tells the story of all the nations of the new coalition marching to Israel and surrounding Jerusalem for the final battle. Then "Fire from Heaven" falls on them and they become crispy critters. Amen.

nomad
07-14-2005, 04:03 PM
---------------------------------------------
having received her national identity from God Himself
---------------------------------------------

As much as Rothschild is God its true.

07-14-2005, 04:25 PM
When the planes hit the towers not too long afterwards I received a constant mantra of suicide commands.

After that my memory told me that the CIA was involved in my past, that they were corrupt, and information just kept filling my brain.

Nazi's, using children to sexually blackmail politicians, etc., etc.

I went to a therapist for a while discovering my past abuse and one day I decided to tell her about the CIA's involvement in my past and asked if she would come to my home so that I would feel safe with my husband here as well.

She did. I closed my eyes and with my jaw clenched and teeth together, I spit out whatever I could about drugs, pornography, the CIA, etc.

Obviously, this was how I reacted in the past when I was being interrogated. I didn't want to give anyone any information, especially them, so when I fought to keep it inside, they tortured, and I spit it out unwillingly through the pain, clenched teeth, tight jaw.

Also, while she was here, I knew she was going to think I was crazy. That was my biggest fear as this is how I was labeled as a child when I just didn't "remember to forget." I knew that revealing and remembering what I was repeating to "outsiders" may result in some consequences back then and, perhaps, in present.

Guess what she said when it was all over? Well, I think it's really hard for you to believe that your father and mother abused you so badly, so you blame the government.

Okay, bye-bye, I said.

Bouncer
07-15-2005, 10:09 AM
Doctors aren't supposed to give a diagnosis unless it is confirmed and substatiated by empirical evidence. Sounds like your shrink was a bit premature, even anxious, maybe? The mental health care industry has some shadowy influences, for sure. I think you said that you have read "Access Denied" by Mark & Cathy O'Brien. Their daughter was forced to participate in cult behavior by one doctor, then in the next chapter of the book, they're told by another doctor that SRA doesn't exist, and that there is no network, no organization behind SRA. How can noone agree about such an important issue? There is proof out there if we want it. Re: The Presidio, lawsuits, Michael Aquino, Temple of Set, et al. Mr. Aquino was with Anton LaVey for a while but then Michael decided that the Church of Satan was a little too warm and fuzzy for his taste. Thus, the Temple of Set. It is national, and it is organized, and they train people in SRA. Voila!

07-15-2005, 10:30 AM
I don't want everything to lead back to my mind control experience, but the medical profession unless independent thinkers and not controlled by the NWO Psychiatric Association, discredit through The False Memory Syndrome Foundation and most doctors have no knowledge and don't care to know about mind control, etc. They do their hour and that's it. Keep you coming back to help fatten their bank account.

I had another experience. I went to a University of Pennsylvania psychiatrist and as I was sitting in his office, a black helicopter is flying outside his window. He comes up to me, very close, and gives me a hand signal. The guy was so nervous, I was like, okay, I'll never come back here again.

My family doctor talked to him before my visit and after my visit, they spoke. My doctor's opinion was that he was strange. I agreed. University of Pennsylvania was involved with mind control programs at some point.

This doctor said, let's call your husband in and tell him you have blah, blah, blah, that'll make his day.

He was joking about it!!!

So, of course, one visit was it.

Another visit to a different doctors and he advised me not to talk to anyone about it.

My family doctor has been the best support ever.

Yes, Aquino and the Temple of Set, Church of Satan. Does the public not know that he is an ex-Green Beret, DOD, and top level Monarch programmer? Accused of crimes, but the charges never stick.

He fits in there somewhere in my past, but I'll leave that out for now.