PDA

View Full Version : Alex Jones, The Biggest LIAR in the World ???

06-26-2006, 06:13 PM
http://www.iamthewitness.com/DarylBradfordSmith-26June2006.mp3

What do you folks think of this ? ? ?

earthspirit
06-26-2006, 06:20 PM
After the first 10 seconds...I cut this stuff short! Hate long 'openers'! Don't know if you had anything else substantial following the 'spellbinding' intro!

But for what it's worth....I never trusted the words and works of this Jones guy. He is all 'plant'.

egismad
06-26-2006, 08:25 PM
Alex Jones has said many times dont take his word for it, search it for yourself...

I rather buy a powder donut from AJ then from this present Administration :-D

truebeliever
06-27-2006, 06:00 AM
Darryl Bradford Smith is to be commended for giving much grief to many of the sacred cows in the "Truth Movement". I particularly support him with his go at Jeff Rense and others who insist on mixing ufo bullshit and shapeshifting lizards with the "meat and potatoes" that will change things.

Viva DBS and Michael Hoffman!

The "Zionist" angle is THE angle but with one caveat...does anyone believe that removing "Jews" (including the atheist Bolshie ones) and busting wide open the nutter Talmudic Rabbi fruit loops to the general public will suddenly stop One World Government and the enslavement of the common man?

The NWO can trace it's roots back to Egyption Sun God Worship and the desire for men to be "Gods on Earth", ruling a peasant slave class. This darkness lies in the hearts of ALL men and is THE essence of Satan...PRIDE! A refusal to serve. Particularly Gods creation - humanity. Satan wishes to enslave it. It will not end with the uncovering of the enormous power of the Zionist movement.

The desire to rule the world and "manage it", is THE natural extension of the managerial class. Rulers "ruled" well before "the Jews" came along. Rome was also degenerate well before the Jews came along. Has the entire U.S government been captured on film with little boys? Is this the reason they go along with hard core zionism or is it more easily explained by shared values and aims?

Now this Elite set of "Philosopher Kings" (be they Jew or Gentile) wish to put in place a control grid to finally put an end to the dangerous need for war, famine and covert ops to keep the rabble in line. They will fail because you will reject it.

Alex Jones should heed DBS and others and begin to focus on the unrivalled power of the Zionist movement in the U.S and elswhere. He should cease the brainwashing and just come right out and say it and get the hell over it or else the rest of us will move on.

Does this all mean Alex is a Zionist shill/lackey? No, he's just refusing to take the next step lest he be labelled those immortal words...anti-######.

Whatever...AJ has still done more than most and is to be commended for his great work but I REALLY, REALLY hope Alex you are not going to fall for the old honey trap...avoid Hollywood, they will spit you right back out you idiot.

Pride and vail glory cometh before the fall and Alex should tread carefully with his new friends.

P.S...AJ, if I hear you're hanging out with Spinberg I will personally drop you like a hot potato.

madthumbs
06-27-2006, 09:31 AM
Alex Jones Exposed (http://www.opposingdigits.com/alex/)

This treasonous liar should be sent to live as a Palestinian in his "Holy Land".

06-27-2006, 11:46 AM
What do you all think of Alex and Charlie ???

http://www.prisonplanet.com/images/june2006/260606alexncharlie2.jpg

egismad
06-27-2006, 01:05 PM
Well look at that, two white dudes sitting at a table smiling, must be a jew taking the picture :roll: Attacking Alex Jones does no good, i guess some people forget who's the real enemy of the American People

madthumbs
06-27-2006, 03:54 PM
egismad wrote:
Attacking Alex Jones does no good, i guess some people forget who's the real enemy of the American People

The person that lies and covers for the Zionists is the enemy (Alex Jones) and the people who defend these treasonous liars are the enemy also. :-D

truebeliever
07-02-2006, 08:17 PM
The person that lies and covers for the Zionists is the enemy (Alex Jones) and the people who defend these treasonous liars are the enemy also. :-D

Does that include me?

I admit, Alex is appearing more and more like a dick head unless he begins to attack heavily the out of control influence of the Zionist lobby. If he continues to refuse and forges close ties with elements of Hollywood like Joel Silver (Matrix) and Spinberg then we will all have no option to believe that he is heavily compromised or at least pathetically brainwashed and innocently deluding himself. If he goes on much longer with his ego getting stroked by Satan in L.A then he should be exposed as a Zionist agent.

As for the Zionist lobby? I think we do give it more power than it has. True, it has power WAY out of prportion to it's apparent size and status but I believe their are shared goals that explain much of the collusion between Elites.

I dont care how much power the Jewish Banking Houses have after inbreeding with European Royalty. They cannot accomplish more than what the average pleb goes along with.

Alex, if your ego can stand being told...you are right on the threshhold of irrelivance. You've been suckered by the alluring honey of fame and fortune and you will pay for it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the nature of Zionism...i take Ted Pikes view that the land of Palestine/Sumaria/Judea belongs to the Jews as promised by the Christian God. That ownership is totally dependant on submission and obediance to the 10 Commandments and Christs further instructions.

As the IDF continues to shoot little Arab boys and girls in the head and the State of Israel resemble an "Organized Crime Outpost"...i dont think God will be leaving things as they currently are.

Israel is NOT a "Jewish State" in the sense that it is a religious one. It is FILLED with part time Talmud readers with the majority confirmed Athiests and economic refugee's from Eastern Europe. Basically, it's a shit hole. Not for too much longer I hear. :-P

MasonTemplar
07-02-2006, 11:23 PM
I don't know if he's the biggest liar, but he is all out for "number one." He was on Coast to Coast AM recently with Jim Marrs and another guest. Jones consistently cut Marrs off, stole the conclusion from Marrs, and then claimed it as his own. He is such a head case. Dave Von Kleist is a little like that, too - but not as bad.

madcow
07-03-2006, 04:29 PM
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d146/clubc/Buddies.jpg
JUST GOOD BUDDIES

redrat11
07-03-2006, 05:56 PM
madthumbs wrote:

egismad wrote:
Attacking Alex Jones does no good, i guess some people forget who's the real enemy of the American People

This info on A.J is somewhat convincing thumbs. but still you have to agree he's done alot for the "conspiracy movement" if you want to call it that, I'm reserving my judgement for a reason, and that is that I've heard him on Texe Marrs radioshow alot and he seems to talk about Zionism there, I have a suspicion that he plays both sides of the "game" if you know what I mean.

Your website is great, lots of info, I,m going to hold off on labeling AJ a traitor, I have my reasons! and this site here does'nt make him a Zionist. :-? http://www.rsicc.org/Members/AlexJones/index.html

http://www.opposingdigits.com/alex/

Great Website also!
great site there Comindown or whatever your nic is.
http://www.resist.com.au/forum/

Texe Mars Website

A lot of people don't know this but Texe Marrs presided over and married Alex and his wife in his church, Alex and Texe go back many years, I've heard Alex go into alot of Zionist stuff on his show, but that proves nothing, I'll reserve judgement. :-o great article here by Texe. if doomsday is your thing. you never know!

http://www.powerofprophecy.com/hunger_thirst_concentration_camps.htm

madthumbs
07-04-2006, 07:26 AM
redrat11 wrote:
[quote]
This info on A.J is somewhat convincing thumbs. but still you have to agree he's done alot for the "conspiracy movement" if you want to call it that,

We must understand that in order to divert people; someone must get their attention. Consider the fact that bullhorning tends to turn away people who are doubting and corals people that already believe. Alex's style only appeals to people who already know and believe in what he's saying. To other people he comes across as a championship wrestler (compare to Piper's Pit) or a used car salesman (which are both dishonest). Is it a good thing that he brings the credibility of truth seekers down so low? What do people think of religious nuts calling everything Satanic?

Alex basically tells us what we already know. The 3 hour radio shows, 1 hour video shows, and dvd's are full of mindless repetition (which is a rip-off to people paying). Basically if Alex Jones didn't exist; other people would fill those time holes. He uses a lot of footage from other people (that we could get ourselves) but it's all selected by him and does white wash and gloss over Zionism.

Mainstream News is the same way. Do we defend Mainstream News, or point at it and tell people not to trust it? How is Alex any different?

Imagine when you present Alex Jones to someone, and they become enamoured by him. They start watching and listening to all his media and have no time for anything else. Will they get the full picture? Will they become effective or scared? Will they make sense talking about Germanic Death Cults, Bohemian Grove (what's the point made by it?) etc? There's much better topics and content elsewhere. Alex does a disservice by bombarding us with his Zionist skewed information.

DoctorX
07-10-2006, 09:58 PM
Why is Alex a friend of Texe Mars knowing Mars is anti-zionist? since some of you criticize Alex for not exposing the zionist influence.

Maybe its to avoid conflict? because the minute he starts talking about jews you know he will be labeled a racist and will be put down very easily. Attacking jews is the worst thing Alex could do.

Whether Alex is an nwo agent or not his documentaries have opened the eyes of many. But why would the nwo allow this if he is infact an agent? in my wild imagination I believe the nwo allows the spread of anti-nwo knowledge to then "when the time comes" destroy those that know about the nwo.

after all we know they love killing people, sacrificing them to their demons.

madthumbs
07-11-2006, 09:20 AM
NWO agent? -What is that?

We're not criticizing Alex for not exposing Zionism; we're criticizing him for LYING about it, Diverting, and selling out a Christian family, etc.

I wouldn't have a problem with him if he simply avoided the Zionist issue or declined to talk about it.

Attacking Zionism is NOT attacking Jews. Jews are as much a victim as the rest of us. The holocaust, even if it was blown out of proportion was a Zionist effort.

earthspirit
07-11-2006, 12:19 PM
let me just add something here:

don't you think there is something to be said about all these people who reach that 'celebrity' status? they seem to all sleep in the same bed.
get what i mean? like Nicole Kidman's character in one of her movies said: "you're nobody unless you're on TV"....and, i'm sure that meant celebrity, mover-shaker, even those involved 'behind the scene' and such in general.

lately i'm having a difficult time believing any of these guys. they leave their first love: seek the truth and let the truth be known.

DoctorX
07-11-2006, 06:05 PM
madthumbs wrote:
Attacking Zionism is NOT attacking Jews. Jews are as much a victim as the rest of us. The holocaust, even if it was blown out of proportion was a Zionist effort.
Tell that to anybody in the media. Anything said against Israel/Jews will get you in a lot of trouble. Alex doesn't need that sort of problems.

madthumbs
07-12-2006, 09:04 AM
DoctorX wrote:

madthumbs wrote:
Tell that to anybody in the media. Anything said against Israel/Jews will get you in a lot of trouble. Alex doesn't need that sort of problems.

Why is it that defenders of Alex Jones blindly ignore the fact that he doesn't just side step Zionism: He LIES to cover it! He doesn't just say he doesn't want to discuss it; he diverts to King of Spain, or some other useless information.

He's constantly claiming he's going to expose people but always FAILS to deliver!

Alex Jones is an enemy of humanity.

truebeliever
07-13-2006, 09:44 PM
Why is it that defenders of Alex Jones blindly ignore the fact that he doesn't just side step Zionism: He LIES to cover it! He doesn't just say he doesn't want to discuss it; he diverts to King of Spain, or some other useless information.

He's constantly claiming he's going to expose people but always FAILS to deliver!

I think you're being a little harsh.

Jones deserves criticism but whether or not he is ACTIVELY attempting to suppress the truth is another matter.

Jones has done WAY more GOOD than harm.

If he continues to avoid the issue over the next year then he will make himself irrelevant...he already has to me. I RARELY if EVER go to his web site anymore. He has nothing more to say to me.

I continue to peruse Makow, French Connection and Michael Hoffman and Ted Pike (for the Christian perspective).

Hoffman especially is leading the way and is incredibly articulate and knowledgable on the history of Judaism...or what passes for it these days.

07-14-2006, 04:04 PM
truebeliever wrote:

I think you're being a little harsh.

Jones deserves criticism but whether or not he is ACTIVELY attempting to suppress the truth is another matter.

Jones has done WAY more GOOD than harm.

If he continues to avoid the issue over the next year then he will make himself irrelevant...he already has to me. I RARELY if EVER go to his web site anymore. He has nothing more to say to me.

I continue to peruse Makow, French Connection and Michael Hoffman and Ted Pike (for the Christian perspective).

Hoffman especially is leading the way and is incredibly articulate and knowledgable on the history of Judaism...or what passes for it these days.

I think that Daryl Bradford Smith will be

the new king. Anybody else agree ?

thokhanCep
07-14-2006, 07:07 PM
Yeah the biggest liar?

The guys job is non stop uncover the truth at all costs.

He fights for Actual american standards
the REPUBLIC.

triple 6's
is a goof

Why don't you make some movies that can hit harder that 9/11 the road to tyranny.

He might have a religious slant to him

but he holds the actual good morales taught in a very old book.

The tornado of insanity is rippin up roots

follow your own path and don't fall for the "party" line

wake up and smell the oppression

Yeah the ADL WW2 and hitler has made Zionism a no see no hear no see issue.... the mossad can assassinate anyone anywhere within UN nations ... you do the math

07-15-2006, 12:11 AM
thokhanCep every king is slave to his crown,

and every slave is master of his own delusions ...

where there is truth no darkness lies and where

there is light no lies hide.

redrat11
10-11-2006, 07:42 AM
madthumbs wrote:

egismad wrote:

They talk about ZIONISM here.

this interview RENSE/JONES they get into ZIONISM, I think Alex knows he can't get to "Anti-Semitic" so as to not SHUN away a vast swath of consumers of his products and material, but on the side, he does get into the Zionist stuff with Rense and Texx Marrs.

http://www.rense.com/general73/uod.htm

truebeliever
10-11-2006, 09:58 AM
Thanks for putting this back up...i forgot how nieve my posts were.

It is indeed a jewish/zionist plot.:-) If it walks like a duck...

In the end someone takes you so far then you step off the back and shake their hand and say good bye.

I owe alot to Jones and I have some new transport with others. :-)

truebeliever
10-11-2006, 10:05 AM
As for Darryl Bradford Smith...

I sent him an e-mail asking what he thought of Makow. I also asked why I NEVER see him bagging Icke...the lizard man. He replied...

Makow? You must be joking, He's a 100% Zionist protector. Come on man
send me a hard question!!

Whatever the truth...Makow is failing miserably. Because of his site I got all the way to the jewish plot. The zionists should ask their "protectors" to stop giving away so much!:-)

I think DBS mistakes a genuine desire to avoid "blood shed" with conscious deceit. Maybe it's brainwashing...i think it is.

I would absolve myself of any jewish links if i was "jewish" (whatever that is). I used to have ties with organised crime...many are nice people...nonetheless they are common criminals doing great harm.

If you want to follow Truth then you have no family ties per'se.

redrat11
10-11-2006, 10:27 AM
No DBS for me....

I don't trust DBS, something just is'nt right about him????? All his material, is from other sites anyway, Now, Eric Hufschmid I do trust, even though I'm not a ANTI-SEMITE.

http://www.erichufschmid.net/Infiltrate/InfiltrationOrIncompetence

http://www.erichufschmid.net/index.html
:hammer:

truebeliever
10-11-2006, 08:53 PM
I don't trust DBS, something just is'nt right about him????? All his material, is from other sites anyway, Now, Eric Hufschmid I do trust, even though I'm not a ANTI-SEMITE.

I thought the two were REAL TIGHT but I note DBS is probably not a Christian in any way shape and form.

He links to the "Opposing Digit's" forum. The guy MADTHUMBS used to post here. He is VEREMENTLY anti-Christian.

madthumbs
10-12-2006, 08:53 AM
Daryl Bradford Smith and Eric Hufschmid are partners. I've gotten to know Daryl quite well from many telephone conversations. I really like Eric's work, but he's surrounded himself with racist Christians. He's even got song lyrics and a song on his site that includes "Christ killing bastards".

You simply cannot be a good Bible believing Christian and not be racist (http://www.opposingdigits.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2232).

I think it's a grave mistake to involve Christians (who are a denomination of Judaism)so heavily. Wether Jews are Israelites or not; the belief in a chosen race and an inherited land would still stand.

If Daryl or Eric were Christians themselves; why wouldn't they make it more obvious? Why are you forced to speculate?

redrat11
10-12-2006, 02:23 PM
madthumbs wrote:

I think it's a grave mistake to involve Christians (who are a denomination of Judaism)so heavily. Wether Jews are Israelites or not; the belief in a chosen race and an inherited land would still stand.

If Daryl or Eric were Christians themselves; why wouldn't they make it more obvious? Why are you forced to speculate?

No offense to you guys M.thumbs, but If I want well documented, and reliable ZIONIST information, I go here.link (http://www.jewwatch.com/)

Can you please explain to me (without getting into a long winded "theory") why you single out Christianity as the apparent cause of all the world's problems? I hope I'm not coming off as disrespectful, I'm simply trying to understand your hatred toward Christians. I find it somewhat odd that you never mention Islam or Hinduism in any shape or form, only Christianity, is there a reason for this? Thx. :-)

I think we can all agree, the Zionist are a bunch of CUT THROAT MURDERERS. However I fail to see how you equate Christians with their movement. the vast magority of Christianity rejects the Zionist Movement and Blood for Israel. It's true the PHONY CHRISTIANS you see paraded day and night on the tube are nothing more than Zionest Stooges, but that's no reason to say ALL Christians follow their Satanic Madness. IMO :-o

nohope187
10-12-2006, 08:46 PM
redrat11 wrote:

the vast magority of Christianity rejects the Zionist Movement and Blood for Israel.

last time I checked, which was last Sunday when I attended the typical 501c3 incorporated, federal faith based initiative, national/world council of churches kind of church, that wasn't the case. :-P

sysop
10-22-2006, 01:24 PM
DoctorX wrote:

madthumbs wrote:

He constantly brags about how he regularly recieves death threats and gets beat up for his views, and makes huge rousing speeches about how he won't back down and how he'll be the first to die if necessary.

Now you're saying he can't talk about it because it might cause him some problems? Are you serious?