Bikermice
07-16-2006, 05:57 PM
http://www.slipen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34

dogman
07-25-2006, 04:21 AM
What is the structure then?

Rockyroad
08-13-2006, 11:54 AM
I'd prefer references more credable than another message board. Give me a little time and I've some material on them. Very creepy groups and in the last century some detractors disappeared never to be seen again. I've got the information including the links to the Jesuits (which suprised the heck out of me) but rather than scan it I'll develope the links to get you to the source. There's too much rumour going around nowdays to just take someones' word for it.

AISB_Watch
08-13-2006, 01:23 PM
http://www.mightypeace.ca/download/structure-of-freemasonry-by.jpg

Rockyroad
08-15-2006, 02:28 PM
That's their official line.

Their real structure would look more like crabgrass roots. They're into everything and as much a part of NWO as anything. Their public image is the sweet loving community helpers who support churches, family, morality, but in the dark it's all about control and as far as church and spirituality, the boys on top are closer to pagan than to any sort of recognized religion.

Headvoid
08-15-2006, 03:05 PM
It's also the American version, which by design has many more layers than are necessary.

Shadow
08-16-2006, 12:27 PM
Could someone explain it without links?

Headvoid
08-16-2006, 04:42 PM
Suck enough dick, eventually you get to the seed.

08-16-2006, 05:56 PM
no where do your "links" explain how shriners fit in

Shadow
08-17-2006, 11:34 AM
Do we know anything about him?

He may be using the links to infiltrate our computers.

Rockyroad
08-24-2006, 02:04 PM
Freemasonry at the top are the old boys club infiltrating everything, controlling everything, grasping for the power, grasping for the money. The layers upon layers are merely smoke and mirrors to hide from the initiates and general public their primary goals and aims which are the opposite of their states goals and aims.

They are not Christian, they are not even obedient to any form of diety. They are pagan to the extreme hidden behind a shadowy veil of kindness and community service which in reality is a Colosus grasping the neck of mankind and wringing out everything they can from it.

08-26-2006, 04:29 PM
ROCKYROAD YOU COCKCHOMPER YOU ARE A HATER.THIS IS NOT TRUE ABOUT FREEMASONS. I WAS A MASON ONCE,SHIBOLET,HYRAM,ETC YES BUT I WAS KICKED OUT FOR MY EATING,WHICH IS NOTHING BUT HATE HATE HATE,BY THE WAY MY TONGUE WAS NOT CUT OUT AT THE BEACH AS THE TIDE WENT IN AND OUT AND ALL THAT STUFF

Rockyroad
08-26-2006, 04:51 PM
You obviously were in the lower levels and we're kept ignorant. (and obviously have been carefully cultivating that very same ignorance)

08-27-2006, 07:42 PM
YOU ARE A HATING FUCK,YOU COCKBITER.I WAS NOT AT THE LOWER LEVEL IN FACT I HAD UNLIMITED ACCESS TO THE REFRIGERATORS IN THE MASONIC TEMPLE BUT THE GRAND MASTER WAS DISPLEASED AT THE BILL,LET ME TELL YOU HE WAS A HATER IN DISGUISE.

08-28-2006, 12:33 AM
skanspiracy your words are uncalled for. goodbye.

08-28-2006, 12:37 AM
GOODBYE COCKCHOMPER

Rockyroad
08-28-2006, 08:30 AM
This was a serious topic until the ALL CAPS skan got involved.

If he was once a mason then they probably did kick him out and the reasons are obvious.

08-28-2006, 02:27 PM
YES THE GRAND WORSHIPFUL MASTER WAS A HATER AND REFUSED TO PAY THE BILL OF MY EATING.WHY IS THIS? HATE HATE HATE JUST LIKE YOU ARE A HATER ROCKYROAD YOU SHITHEAD

Tor
08-28-2006, 05:39 PM
Don't discuss the Masons unless you truly understand their POWer. Which it is evident that you don't.

08-28-2006, 06:25 PM
BULLSHIT COCKCHOMPER,AS I DAMN WELL SAID I WAS A MASON AND FULLY UNDERSTAND THEIR HATE OF EATING

torchithill
08-28-2006, 06:38 PM
I THOUGHT JAMES MASON WAS KAPOOT. WHAT FILS ARE COMING UP JIMMY. HOW ABOUT DOING RAIDERS OF THE LOST CAMILLA.

08-29-2006, 01:24 AM
Shadow wrote:
Do we know anything about him?
Does anyone know anything about anyone?

KSigMason
10-22-2008, 10:05 PM
I like to describe it as a tree. The trunk of the tree is composed of the three Blue Lodge degrees (1st/Entered Apprentice, 2nd/Fellowcraft, 3rd/Master Mason). Then you have the concordant bodies that branch off from the trunk: York Rite (with it's 10-orders; Royal Arch, Cryptic Masons, and Chivalric Order), Scottish Rite with it's 29 additional degrees with the 33rd being invite only, Order of the Eastern Star (co-ed org), the Shriners (with it's various activities) and the Youth Organizations (Rainbow Girls, Job's Daughters, and DeMolay).

http://www.mightypeace.ca/download/structure-of-freemasonry-by.jpg
A very common picture.

Could someone explain it without links?
See above.

One thing I can say after being here, that many of the members who post against the Masons are fearmongers and I feel bad for their hate.

BlueAngel
12-04-2008, 10:57 PM
I like to describe it as a tree. The trunk of the tree is composed of the three Blue Lodge degrees (1st/Entered Apprentice, 2nd/Fellowcraft, 3rd/Master Mason). Then you have the concordant bodies that branch off from the trunk: York Rite (with it's 10-orders; Royal Arch, Cryptic Masons, and Chivalric Order), Scottish Rite with it's 29 additional degrees with the 33rd being invite only, Order of the Eastern Star (co-ed org), the Shriners (with it's various activities) and the Youth Organizations (Rainbow Girls, Job's Daughters, and DeMolay).

A very common picture.

See above.

One thing I can say after being here, that many of the members who post against the Masons are fearmongers and I feel bad for their hate.

We're not fear mongers.

Our leaders are and many of them are FREEMASONS and many before them were FREEMASONS.

KSigMason
12-04-2008, 11:16 PM
Our leaders are and many of them are FREEMASONS and many before them were FREEMASONS.
Name some.

BlueAngel
12-04-2008, 11:21 PM
Name some.

George Washington.

The Masonic Presidents Tour - The Beginning (http://www.pagrandlodge.org/mlam/presidents/index.html)

KSigMason
12-04-2008, 11:33 PM
George Washington.
And he was a fear mongerer? Probably the greatest president in our nation's history? HA

BlueAngel
12-04-2008, 11:43 PM
And he was a fear mongerer? Probably the greatest president in our nation's history? HA

Who said George Washington was a fear mongerer?

Please learn to read and comprehend MY written word.

You asked me to name a President who was a Freemason and I did.

You did not ask me to name a fear mongerer.

KSigMason
12-04-2008, 11:47 PM
Who said George Washington was a fear mongerer?

Please learn to read and comprehend MY written word.

You asked me to name a President who was a Freemason and I did.

You did not ask me to name a fear mongerer.
Sorry when I asked name some, I was meaning who were fear mongerers. Not the leaders.

Here are the presidents:

George Washington
James Monroe
Andrew Jackson
James Knox Polk
James Buchanan
Andrew Johnson
James Abram Garfield
William McKinley
Theodore Roosevelt
William Howard Taft
Warren Gamaliel Harding
Franklin Delano Roosevelt
Harry S. Truman
Gerald R. Ford

BlueAngel
12-04-2008, 11:49 PM
Sorry when I asked name some, I was meaning who were fear mongerers. Not the leaders.

Here are the presidents:

George Washington
James Monroe
Andrew Jackson
James Knox Polk
James Buchanan
Andrew Johnson
James Abram Garfield
William McKinley
Theodore Roosevelt
William Howard Taft
Warren Gamaliel Harding
Franklin Delano Roosevelt
Harry S. Truman
Gerald R. Ford

You asked me to name some Freemasons.

You didn't ask me to name fear mongerers.

I've already posted a list of Presidents who were Freemasons.

You're behind the eight ball.

KSigMason
12-04-2008, 11:51 PM
You asked me to name some Freemasons.

You didn't ask me to name fear mongerers.
I said my bad. I typed too quickly and was meaning the fear mongerers.

BlueAngel
12-04-2008, 11:53 PM
I said my bad. I typed too quickly and was meaning the fear mongerers.

Yep.

Your bad, alright.

KSigMason
12-04-2008, 11:56 PM
Yep.

Your bad, alright.
But can you name any fear mongerer Freemasons?

BlueAngel
12-04-2008, 11:58 PM
But can you name any fear mongerer Freemasons?

YOU.

KSigMason
12-05-2008, 12:01 AM
YOU.
Fear me!

justgroovy
12-05-2008, 01:18 PM
YOU.

nice

VillageIdiot
12-06-2008, 03:42 AM
YOU.
No offense, but attacking Ksigmason doesn't answer the question.
You made a statement regarding Fear mongering Freemasons, as such, your are required to name some and back it up.

BlueAngel
12-06-2008, 08:17 PM
No offense, but attacking Ksigmason doesn't answer the question.
You made a statement regarding Fear mongering Freemasons, as such, your are required to name some and back it up.

Who attacked Ksigmason?

Maybe it was a joke.

Ha, ha.

I'm not required to do anything.

Ksigmason commented about fear mongerers and I replied something like:

I know that many of our leaders are fear mongers and many of them are/were Freemasons and/or Skull and Bonesmen.

SHOW me where I said that a Freemason President was a fear monger?

aussietinfoilhat
04-30-2009, 09:19 PM
You know, you can grab an A4 page sized flyer from any lodge that shows you the structure of Freemasonry, including the apellate groups like Royal Arch and Scottish / York Rite. This isn't a secret. C'mon man, where's your sense of conspiracy? At least claim there's a 90th degree or something random. :P