http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/con_camps.htm

07-28-2006, 06:08 PM
http://www.freedomfiles.org/war/fema.htm

redrat11
07-28-2006, 09:58 PM
Torchlithill wrote:
http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/con_camps.htm

WOW!

great link there TLHill, and nice Avatar. And the gov't excuse is.....Well, it's just for Illegal Aliens. :roll:

08-14-2006, 03:18 PM
but why put americans in concentrations camps anyway?

earthspirit
08-14-2006, 04:46 PM
In my neck of the woods: Southeast US, there is a "10-year plan" to "end" homelessness! Well, you see......everytime you ask what the "plan" is, there seems to be such a round around and/or double-talk, that one would think that the "brainiacs" are surely going to have solutions when they 'think' of them. But the reality is (in my opinion)something a bit more 'definite'!

Agree?

08-15-2006, 12:04 AM
DamnTheMan wrote:

Information like you see here is getting out

of control and its not good for the new world

order for you to understand the truth.

Rockyroad
08-15-2006, 01:24 PM
Exactly. And the push is coming from so many sectors. Cut out the thinking, take away the right to bear arms, 1984 was more than just a book, it was dead on.

However, they may have trouble finding my guns.

08-16-2006, 12:52 PM
666 wrote:

DamnTheMan wrote:

Information like you see here is getting out

of control and its not good for the new world

order for you to understand the truth.

yeah but that doesn't answer my question

Tor
08-16-2006, 03:46 PM
One of the pictures shows a training facility for American soldiers to simulate the POW environment.

Nothing sinister about it.

Shadow
08-18-2006, 03:15 AM
Rockyroad wrote:
Exactly. And the push is coming from so many sectors. Cut out the thinking, take away the right to bear arms, 1984 was more than just a book, it was dead on.

However, they may have trouble finding my guns.

Not if they have gotten in your computer beforehand its not.

08-23-2006, 11:04 AM
Tor wrote:
One of the pictures shows a training facility for American soldiers to simulate the POW environment.

Nothing sinister about it.

are you sure it isnt guard tower training where they shoot the slow and fat ones to decrease their caloric intake

Tor
08-23-2006, 02:01 PM
Fat prisoners don't stay that way long.

The symbol you see on the sign is TRADOC. Training and Doctrine Command.

Stranger
08-23-2006, 03:48 PM
Got to side with Tor on this one. When I first viewed these websites a couple years ago I naively believed it a 100% . However, on closer inspection, these really do you like normal military training sites. I think we need to be a little more careful with the flood of info we receive. I cant believe some to the stuff we try and convince ourselves is true.

One of these sites lists a prison in my area as a future camp. The problem is, that place is so small, they let dangerous criminals go early for lack of space. So how in the freakin world could they put the general population there.

More discernment is needed