PDA

View Full Version : George Washington Masonic Memorial

Max
07-31-2006, 12:59 PM
It seems some people have a hard time accepting the evidence that many of the US presidents were freemasons- the George Washington Masonic Memorial should help some understand:

http://www.gwmemorial.org

"the Memorial was dedicated on May 12, l932, as an expression of the Masonic fraternity's faith in ..."

Here's a link to the google satellite pic of it, quite a shot:
http://www.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&ie=UTF8&ll=38.807343,-77.065256&spn=0.00163,0.003036&t=h&om=1

http://www.frommers.com/destinations/alexandria/A31507.html

I don't know how I've missed this.

They
08-11-2006, 12:13 PM
You can't miss it driving the beltline through Alexandria

08-11-2006, 12:44 PM
Quote from one of the most revealing movies of all

time. The Godfather.

Senator Pat Geary: Mr. Cici, was there always a buffer involved?

Willi Cici: A what?

Senator Pat Geary: A buffer. Someone in between you and your possible superiors who passed on to you the actual order to kill someone.

Willi Cici: Oh yeah, a buffer. The family had a lot of buffers!

KSigMason
10-22-2008, 10:10 PM
I really want to go to the GWMM. If you have ever watched National Treasure 2, it's the room where Ben Gates was giving his speech. As for our presidents, I believe 14 have been Masons the last being Gerald Ford. Some believe Thomas Jefferson was one, but we cannot find any documentation of it.

BlueAngel
12-04-2008, 10:55 PM
I really want to go to the GWMM. If you have ever watched National Treasure 2, it's the room where Ben Gates was giving his speech. As for our presidents, I believe 14 have been Masons the last being Gerald Ford. Some believe Thomas Jefferson was one, but we cannot find any documentation of it.

Yes, we know.

Many of our Presidents belong to secret societies such as Freemasonry and Skull and Bones.

Ah.

Don't you find something ODD about that?

KSigMason
12-04-2008, 11:17 PM
Yes, we know.

Many of our Presidents belong to secret societies such as Freemasonry and Skull and Bones.

Ah.

Don't you find something ODD about that?
Nope.

BlueAngel
12-04-2008, 11:19 PM
Nope.

YEP.

makaveli
01-18-2009, 01:03 PM
Nope.

lol this is probably the most stupid answer ever just like that NO.

If a president that is suppose to represent an entire country part of some secret occult society that he may secretly serve their needs which seems to me quite logical. So if one president is member of a secret society I might understand but that so much presidents, congressmen, royals, heads of industries are freemasons that basicaly means that you are running the world period.

KSigMason
01-18-2009, 03:26 PM
If a president that is suppose to represent an entire country part of some secret occult society that he may secretly serve their needs which seems to me quite logical. So if one president is member of a secret society I might understand but that so much presidents, congressmen, royals, heads of industries are freemasons that basicaly means that you are running the world period.
Don't let fear rule your world.

makaveli
01-18-2009, 03:44 PM
Don't let fear rule your world.

THATS YOUR ANSWER THATS YOUR ANSWER DON'T LET FEAR CONTROL MY WORLD?????
What you think I'm stupid or something???
Like I don't see whats going on a secret society that has members every where albert pike george washington duke of kent and what am I just suppose play blind man know???
This is just like telling a sheep that 911 was an inside job and summing up the arguements and then he responds "don't let fear rule your world".

Tssss this is just beyond me seriously:confused:

KSigMason
01-18-2009, 05:31 PM
THATS YOUR ANSWER THATS YOUR ANSWER DON'T LET FEAR CONTROL MY WORLD?????
What you think I'm stupid or something???
Like I don't see whats going on a secret society that has members every where albert pike george washington duke of kent and what am I just suppose play blind man know???
This is just like telling a sheep that 911 was an inside job and summing up the arguements and then he responds "don't let fear rule your world".

Tssss this is just beyond me seriously:confused:
And yet not all our leaders were a part of a private organization. 9/11 was an inside job...done by a bunch of pissed off Muslims.

You fear some conspiracy so much that you probably see one with a 9-year-old's lemonade stand.

Do I think you are stupid? Not so much. Mad? Yes.

makaveli
01-18-2009, 07:41 PM
And yet not all our leaders were a part of a private organization. 9/11 was an inside job...done by a bunch of pissed off Muslims.

You fear some conspiracy so much that you probably see one with a 9-year-old's lemonade stand.

Do I think you are stupid? Not so much. Mad? Yes.

the most important where masons such as george washington albert pike hitler was surrounded with masons king james some people think napoleon all the royals are involved mozart isaac newton masons chilling with jesuits masons here mason there mason everywhere. It seems somehow all the man I learn about in school all the man that have pushed civilisation forward are part of some secret society most of the time freemasons if not some society somehow connected to masons mason creating order of the golden dawn mason in banking institutions then really if all these man are part of a secret society and then is it really really really so hard to imagine the suspicion that might rise in someones minds? Now isn't it because all the man that rule me and designed this civilisations are masons and I have a right to question the established authority and this civilisation so that makes me seriously questioning freemasons. You know I;m right why don't you just admit "yeah I;m sorry I would be suspicious if I was you too" atleast that but somehow every mason that comes along on a conspiracy board rejects everything to the fullest and aspect us to just believe something we don't understand anything about is completly surrounded with mysterie is good without even providing the slightest bit of info (not saying you have to its your privacy but then if you don't don't think we will trust masons all of a sudden). Just trust us we can't talk about it forget traitors like pike involved in muder of lincoln and kkk people gathering in masonic halls trust me it all right. We have good reasons to do that. Whatever....

"911 was an inside job done by pissed of muslim" ???? I don't know if this is sarcasm or some sort of statement and I don't understand this so I'll pass on this one.

"You fear some conspiracy so much that you probably see one with a 9-year-old's lemonade stand." This is just silly not worthy of a respond

Mad??? Even if I was mad so what??? What don't I have to right to be mad??? You are basicaly not even trying to understand the nonmason point of view and the suspicion they might have and you aspect them just to believe on you on your word. Now THAT is mad. Mad insane to the brain mad.

KSigMason
01-18-2009, 11:13 PM
the most important where masons such as george washington albert pike hitler was surrounded with masons king james some people think napoleon all the royals are involved mozart isaac newton masons chilling with jesuits masons here mason there mason everywhere.
First off, Hitler was not a Mason. One of the first things Hitler did in power was ban Freemasons. He said they were a part of the Jews and even imprisoned many of them in the death camps.

Second, please use proper English (grammar, punctuation, etc.)

Now isn't it because all the man that rule me and designed this civilisations are masons and I have a right to question the established authority and this civilisation so that makes me seriously questioning freemasons.
Not all are or have been Freemasons. Only a small % were Freemasons. Especially today, only a few actual leaders would be Freemasons.

I have come to this forum providing as much information as I can to reveal the truth behind Freemasonry, but it's been met with anything but welcome.

You are basicaly not even trying to understand the nonmason point of view and the suspicion they might have and you aspect them just to believe on you on your word. Now THAT is mad. Mad insane to the brain mad.
Why are you so suspicious of a group? It's a private group. Most of them are very open...especially in the US (Europe is a little different due to past persecution).

makaveli
01-19-2009, 08:22 AM
Don't mind my english.
I neva said hitler was a mason I said he was surrounded by masons and the fact that he persucuted masons is just senseless since he was also supporting another lodge (forgot which one)

I've named plenty names who are either known freemasons or are suspected of being one all have played a crucial part in our life.

Albert Pike starting the KKK that is huge albert pike writing about world wars thats even bigger,

george washington and america that is huge plus I read multiple stories about royals in europe in that time being freemason and they fight america and are still part of one society (and I know George funded both sides of the revolutionary war),

Napoleon is suspected by some be a freemason the things he did in europe where huge,

mozar being connected to freemason the influence he had on our music was huge,

isaac newton being involved in masonary he has been so important to our science perception,

so many people in the usa goverment have been freemasons and I know the US government is corrupt as hell,

jesuits from who I have read so much about being involved in this crime and that crime and from personal research in certain countries concluded they are devilish. They claim to be enemies of freemasons yet I've seen pictures of them hanging out thogether scenes.

Then of course there are all the books that have been written on the history on freemasons all hinting towards the knights templar who desinged banking systems and participated in the crusades.

Freemasonary has been linked with the protestant reformation.

And I can go on and on everything has been done by you people and thats why I am suspicious. Of all the people I've mentioned you only responded to hitler and don't say that people in his government werent mason. I specificaly said that it's your right to have privacy and be together in a group with other people but you ignored that and you ask why I am suspicious of a private group. I TOLD YOU THEY EVERYWHERE WHERE POWER IS. I just haved summed of the biggest things that have happened in our history and the connections to masonary and it scares me that a secret society is the drive behind world events. Is it stupid to use my brains and think "Heey they might have an hidden agenda???? I wouldn't know cause I'm not a part of them so I wouldn't know for sure, right???"

And of course no one apriciates your comments if you keep on pretending to be blind to so much contraversial issueses surrouned your society.

KSigMason
01-19-2009, 01:18 PM
I neva said hitler was a mason I said he was surrounded by masons and the fact that he persucuted masons is just senseless since he was also supporting another lodge (forgot which one)
When Hitler rose to power he dissolved Grand Lodges of Germany (there were several at that time). He frequently set-up anti-Masonic exhibits. Every country he invaded and took over he immediately imprisoned the Masters of the Lodges.

Even my Grand Lodge saw what he was doing and was the first American Grand Lodge to speak against Hitler:

In 1937 the Grand Lodge of Idaho and the Grand Lodge of New York entered into a lasting friendship celebrated annually as Idaho Brotherhood Night. This special night symbolizes the goodness of the Brethren dwelling together in unity and harmony. By 1938 reports were coming out of Nazi Germany of a level of cruel repression that was greater than modern history had yet seen. As much of the world kept silent, a letter was written by the Grand Lodge of Idaho condemning the actions of the Nazis. Over the years Idaho Brotherhood Night has come to mean a great deal more than just a bond between Masons that spans thousands of miles. It has come to represent the duty we Masons have, to assert what is right, to speak when others are silent and to do the right thing. This, embodied so well by the actions of our Idaho Brothers who held up a light to push back the darkness as a world prepared for war.

Albert Pike starting the KKK that is huge albert pike writing about world wars thats even bigger
There is no proof that Albert Pike was a member of the KKK. Yes, he was a Confederate soldier, but just because you were one doesn't make you the other. That's a non-sequitar argument.

and I know George funded both sides of the revolutionary war
You were there?

Napoleon is suspected by some be a freemason the things he did in europe where huge
Yes he is suspected, but we haven't found anything concrete. Some believe it was done in Malta.

mozar being connected to freemason the influence he had on our music was huge
Mozart was a Freemason.

so many people in the usa goverment have been freemasons and I know the US government is corrupt as hell
Yes our government has less than desirable people in it, but name one Freemason that is a part of those scandals?

Then of course there are all the books that have been written on the history on freemasons all hinting towards the knights templar who desinged banking systems and participated in the crusades.
I am a big Knights Templar history nut. I love reading about them. I've done my own research, but I can't even find anything. There is too much lost with time, too many gaps, but we still look.

The Templars did have a big effect on the banking system, but di Medici had just as big influence on it

And I can go on and on everything has been done by you people and thats why I am suspicious.
What? Did we assassinate someone? Anything done "by Freemasons" has either been done by a rogue (clandestine) Lodge not officially recognized by the Grand Lodges or by those masquerading as Freemasons (cowans).

Is it stupid to use my brains and think "Heey they might have an hidden agenda???? I wouldn't know cause I'm not a part of them so I wouldn't know for sure, right???"
Don't worry there is no hidden agenda.

BlueAngel
01-19-2009, 09:24 PM
Sorry, Mason, but you wouldn't know squat about what the TOP Mason's are involved in because you're a low man on the totem pole who thinks he isn't because he carries the title of Worshipful Master.

Keep climbing....

KSigMason
01-19-2009, 09:39 PM
Sorry, Mason, but you wouldn't know squat about what the TOP Mason's are involved in because you're a low man on the totem pole who thinks he isn't because he carries the title of Worshipful Master.

Keep climbing....
Again, how would you as a non-Mason know this? You think you know more than a member? It's the height of arrogance. I, a Mason, would know much, much more about the structure than you, a non-Mason would. How are you able to think that you do?

For every State (US) and Country (OCONUS) there is the Most Worshipful Grand Master of Masons of [insert country/state name]. There is no Grand Master of the US or Europe or Asia or global for the Blue Lodge, which is the base/main body of the Fraternity. The other rites are just branches.

BlueAngel
01-19-2009, 09:43 PM
Again, how would you as a non-Mason know this? You think you know more than a member? It's the height of arrogance. I, a Mason, would know much, much more about the structure than you, a non-Mason would. How are you able to think that you do?

For every State (US) and Country (OCONUS) there is the Most Worshipful Grand Master of Masons of [insert country/state name]. There is no Grand Master of the US or Europe or Asia or global for the Blue Lodge, which is the base/main body of the Fraternity. The other rites are just branches.

Because, you are a low man on the totem pole, that's how I know you don't know much at all about the true roots of Freemasonry.

Freemasonry is ancient.

You are not.

KSigMason
01-19-2009, 11:49 PM
Because, you are a low man on the totem pole, that's how I know you don't know much at all about the true roots of Freemasonry.
And you as a non-member are even lower than I so you know nothing of the roots of Freemasonry? If you really understood the structure you would know that the Worshipful Masters take control of the Grand Lodge in the absence of the top-4 Grand Lodge officers and serve a vital role in the Freaternity. You saying a Worshipful Master is low on the totem shows your lack of knowledge of the Fraternity.

Freemasonry is a very confederate style of government. We have a Grand Lodge more for administrative/bureaucratic control. We have the State, the highest level, that is broken into Districts which is made of individual Lodges. The Grand Lodge really only meets once a year to pass/amend/repeal legislation, hand out awards/certificates, and elect new GL officers. Other than that the individual Lodges govern their Lodge. GL officers attend their home Lodge just as members. On some occasions they will come as a GL officer, but that's for special occasions; even as such are under the auspice of the Worshipful Master. The only ones that can really usurp the Worshipful Master's power is the District Deputy Grand Master or Most Worshipful Grand Master, but the Worshipful Master must offer it to them. There is more to this, but it fills pages upon pages.

So lets take for a second that I was the lowest man on the totem pole. Let's say I did the research just as you have, which I researched it for years before joining, and then joined. The previous information would either have been confirmed or denied by admission into the Lodge. By admission my knowledge is automatically catapulted ahead of a non-member.

Freemasonry is ancient.

You are not.
And neither are you.

BlueAngel
01-20-2009, 12:14 AM
And you as a non-member are even lower than I so you know nothing of the roots of Freemasonry? If you really understood the structure you would know that the Worshipful Masters take control of the Grand Lodge in the absence of the top-4 Grand Lodge officers and serve a vital role in the Freaternity. You saying a Worshipful Master is low on the totem shows your lack of knowledge of the Fraternity.

Freemasonry is a very confederate style of government. We have a Grand Lodge more for administrative/bureaucratic control. We have the State, the highest level, that is broken into Districts which is made of individual Lodges. The Grand Lodge really only meets once a year to pass/amend/repeal legislation, hand out awards/certificates, and elect new GL officers. Other than that the individual Lodges govern their Lodge. GL officers attend their home Lodge just as members. On some occasions they will come as a GL officer, but that's for special occasions; even as such are under the auspice of the Worshipful Master. The only ones that can really usurp the Worshipful Master's power is the District Deputy Grand Master or Most Worshipful Grand Master, but the Worshipful Master must offer it to them. There is more to this, but it fills pages upon pages.

So lets take for a second that I was the lowest man on the totem pole. Let's say I did the research just as you have, which I researched it for years before joining, and then joined. The previous information would either have been confirmed or denied by admission into the Lodge. By admission my knowledge is automatically catapulted ahead of a non-member.

And neither are you.

Yeah.

Let's say YOU researched, because you didn't.

I'm ancient, by all weights and measures.

KSigMason
01-20-2009, 12:26 AM
Let's say YOU researched, because you didn't.
So your a psychic now? Or you've followed me for the last 5-years? Do you think this is the first time I've seen these conspiracies? You are sadly mistaken that I did no research.

I'm ancient, by all weights and measures.
You may be old, but not ancient if we are comparing to the Freemasons.

makaveli
01-20-2009, 01:42 PM
When Hitler rose to power he dissolved Grand Lodges of Germany (there were several at that time). He frequently set-up anti-Masonic exhibits. Every country he invaded and took over he immediately imprisoned the Masters of the Lodges.

Even my Grand Lodge saw what he was doing and was the first American Grand Lodge to speak against Hitler:

There is no proof that Albert Pike was a member of the KKK. Yes, he was a Confederate soldier, but just because you were one doesn't make you the other. That's a non-sequitar argument.

You were there?

Yes he is suspected, but we haven't found anything concrete. Some believe it was done in Malta.

Mozart was a Freemason.

Yes our government has less than desirable people in it, but name one Freemason that is a part of those scandals?

I am a big Knights Templar history nut. I love reading about them. I've done my own research, but I can't even find anything. There is too much lost with time, too many gaps, but we still look.

The Templars did have a big effect on the banking system, but di Medici had just as big influence on it

What? Did we assassinate someone? Anything done "by Freemasons" has either been done by a rogue (clandestine) Lodge not officially recognized by the Grand Lodges or by those masquerading as Freemasons (cowans).

Don't worry there is no hidden agenda.

I can refute everything (almost) that you said here but I won't this is pointless you have a happy life in the NWO you have worked very hard for them trying to hide their secrets on conspiracy site after all your effort you should definitly be rewarded.

KSigMason
01-20-2009, 03:25 PM
I can refute everything (almost) that you said here but I won't this is pointless you have a happy life in the NWO you have worked very hard for them trying to hide their secrets on conspiracy site after all your effort you should definitly be rewarded.
Please show me my errors.

My points were:

Hitler dissolved the Grand Lodges and banned Freemasonry (we see it today in radical islamic countries, many of whom were influenced by Nazism)
My Grand Lodge denounced Hitler (Google: New York Grand Lodge, Idaho Night)
Albert Pike was a confederate, but not a KKK
Napoleon is only suspected to be a Mason, but not confirmed (still being researched)
Mozart was a Freemason
Name a Freemason in our government that has caused a scandal, in the name of Freemasonry.
There is no definitive proof of a Knights Templar of the Crusades and today's Freemasons. Not even the Freemasons can prove this. Am I completely crossing off the idea of a connection, no, but there is no concrete evidence. I think it would be cool if there was.
Di Medici had a big influence on the banking system, as did the Templars
Name a regular Lodge that has committed a crime? Most things in the past were done by rogue/clandestine Lodges or those pretending to be Masons.

BlueAngel
01-20-2009, 09:28 PM
So your a psychic now? Or you've followed me for the last 5-years? Do you think this is the first time I've seen these conspiracies? You are sadly mistaken that I did no research.

You may be old, but not ancient if we are comparing to the Freemasons.

No.

I'm not a psychic.

You're the one who said, "let's say I've researched..." leaving open the possibility that you haven't.

Chose your words carefully.

I don't follow people.

And, yes, I'm ancient.

I've got lines on my face
grey hairs on my head
wrinkles on my brow
and vericose veins on my legs

I've got scars on my arms
on my legs and my thighs
A butterfly marking on my hand
and tons of intelligence on my mind

I'm ancient, I'm ancient, I'm ancient, I declare
Like the moon and the sun
I've always been there

I've got you by a long shot
so don't you dare
try to tell me I'm young
cause I'm ancient, my son

KSigMason
02-09-2009, 04:04 PM
So nothing more makaveli?

BlueAngel
02-09-2009, 10:51 PM
So nothing more makaveli?

Maybe he has more important things to do than engage in banter with you.

KSigMason
02-09-2009, 11:30 PM
Maybe he has more important things to do than engage in banter with you.
Is that you Makaveli?

BlueAngel
02-09-2009, 11:31 PM
Is that you Makaveli?

Yep.

It's me.

Is that you?

Mr Blee
09-23-2009, 04:28 PM
When I was learning about the masons that founded America I almost lost all hope in my country. The one thing that saved me from loss of all hope was finding that George Washington did denounce freemasonry before he died.

KSigMason
09-23-2009, 05:05 PM
When I was learning about the masons that founded America I almost lost all hope in my country. The one thing that saved me from loss of all hope was finding that George Washington did denounce freemasonry before he died.
And you read that where?

Mr Blee
09-23-2009, 06:28 PM
I found it on the web. I do not remember where...sorry.
Seek and you will find.

My computer is pretty virused so web searching is very hard for me.
Seems anytime I go where I will find info on masons my system screws up.
I do have a virus that states other can control my computer but have no money to buy the antivirus program.

I have tried to upload a pic of my anti viral program that states the virus. I hope it works.

Mr Blee
09-23-2009, 06:29 PM
Ok couldn't upload the pic.
Please tell me how to load a pic to the forum.

KSigMason
09-23-2009, 07:01 PM
I found it on the web. I do not remember where...sorry.
Seek and you will find.
Ah, but "ask and it shall be given you". Sorry couldn't help myself.

I'll look and see if I find anything.

As for the image loading, down below the reply box is an area called "Additional Options". Click on "Manage Attachments" and load the picture. If you are posting a picture from the web, click on the box with the mountain in it above the reply box.

KSigMason
09-23-2009, 07:05 PM
Here is what I found:

5. Didn't George Washington renounce Freemasonry?
No.
George Washington (http://www.freemasonry.bcy.ca/biography/washington_g/washington_g.html) remained a member of the Craft from his initiation into the Lodge at Fredericksburg, Virginia No. 4 on November 4, 1752 until the day he died on December 14, 1799, when he then, at his widow’s request, received a masonic funeral. George Washington’s papers are available online at George Washington Papers at the Library of Congress (http://memory.loc.gov/ammem/gwhtml/gwhome.html)
This hoax got its start in 1837 with the publication of a tract by Joseph Ritner, Governor of Pennsylvania. Although easily debunked, it was reprinted by E. A. Cook & Co., Chicago, in 1877, shortly after Prof. Charles Albert Blanchard (1848-1925), a founder and first lecturer of the National Christian Association published a rewriting of the same story entitled Was Washington a Freemason? 1. http://www.freemasonry.bcy.ca/images/t.gifVindication of General Washington from the stigma of adherence to secret societies, Joseph Ritner (1780-1869). Communicated by request of the House of representatives, to that body, on the 8th of March, 1837, with the proceedings which took place on its reception. Harrisburg, Printed by T. Fenn, 1837. 26 p. 21 cm. LCCN: 09026879
2. http://www.freemasonry.bcy.ca/images/t.gifWas Washington a Freemason? Charles A. Blanchard. n.p.: n.d. Typed Copy. SC-29 Wheaton College (http://www.wheaton.edu/learnres/ARCSC/collects/sc29/bibliography.htm). [RETURN TO INDEX (http://www.freemasonry.bcy.ca/anti-masonry/anti-masonry_faq.html#6.5)]

SOURCE (http://www.freemasonry.bcy.ca/anti-masonry/anti-masonry06.html#washington)

Mintwithahole.
09-24-2009, 08:19 PM
Not only was George Washington a devout freemason but so was Cornwallis, the man who surrendered to Washington. . . Suddenly, America gets it's independence and masonic symbolism starts to crop up all over the states. . . Hell, even French freemasons present the Statue of Liberty to the good people of New York. Look at a map of Washington and you can see the influence the masonic cult had on the States.
WE'RE BEYOND CONSPIRACIES HERE. . ! It's case proven. The freemasons are embedded up to their rotten little necks in the NWO conspiracy and the fact that they feel that us "profanes" can't see it for what it is is both sad and slightly egotistical.
Masons! The game is up.. . It's all about getting the facts out to the general public and revealling what your true objectives are.

KSigMason
09-24-2009, 08:53 PM
Not only was George Washington a devout freemason but so was Cornwallis, the man who surrendered to Washington. . . Suddenly, America gets it's independence and masonic symbolism starts to crop up all over the states. . . Hell, even French freemasons present the Statue of Liberty to the good people of New York. Look at a map of Washington and you can see the influence the masonic cult had on the States.
Actually Charles was not a Freemason, Edward Cornwallis was though.

WE'RE BEYOND CONSPIRACIES HERE. . ! It's case proven. The freemasons are embedded up to their rotten little necks in the NWO conspiracy and the fact that they feel that us "profanes" can't see it for what it is is both sad and slightly egotistical.
Masons! The game is up.. . It's all about getting the facts out to the general public and revealling what your true objectives are.
And what do you believe are our true objectives?

BlueAngel
09-24-2009, 10:10 PM
Actually Charles was not a Freemason, Edward Cornwallis was though.

And what do you believe are our true objectives?

Let's say that we don't know what Freemasonry's true objectives are and, thus, we request that Mintwithahole and KSigmason inform us since they know all.

Mintwithahole.
09-24-2009, 10:20 PM
Very strange. You say that you've been brutalised by masons yet seem unable to conceive of their true intentions. Bizarre...

BlueAngel
09-24-2009, 10:22 PM
Very strange. You say that you've been brutalised by masons yet seem unable to conceive of their true intentions. Bizarre...

Kindly quote wherein I said that I was brutalized by Masons.

I've asked you to elaborate as to their intentions.

Obviously, you cannot do so.

KSigMason
09-26-2009, 04:16 PM
Let's say that we don't know what Freemasonry's true objectives are and, thus, we request that Mintwithahole and KSigmason inform us since they know all.
I wouldn't say I know ALL, but I do know quite a bit.

BlueAngel
09-26-2009, 09:54 PM
I wouldn't say I know ALL, but I do know quite a bit.

As I said, you KNOW nothing.

Not even quite a bit.

KSigMason
09-27-2009, 06:16 PM
As I said, you KNOW nothing.

Not even quite a bit.
Not knowing all does not mean I know nothing. Knowledge is not a all or nothing thing. Again, you can tell me your opinion and say I know nothing, but my experience trumps your opinion.

Mintwithahole.
09-28-2009, 10:54 AM
Ksigmason, it's not about what you know!! I'm sure you've been told an awful lot of stuff about freemasonry which you believe is vitally important. The real question is, are you being told the truth? Let's look at masons biggest problem! Who is the supreme being you masons mention in your rite? He simply can't be the christian god who you all claim it is as freemasons eliminated anything christian a long long time ago. Just read, "The Higher Degree" by JSM Ward, page 25, to see how freemasonry distanced itself from christianity.
So, who is your supreme being? One thing for sure, it aint god!!! Pike named the supreme being as "The Light Bearer", otherwise named as Lucifer. Funny how freemasons are always going on about their search for light! Another way of saying that they are actively searching for Lucifer, and Lucifer is simply another name for Satan or the Devil.

KSigMason
09-28-2009, 11:16 AM
Ksigmason, it's not about what you know!! I'm sure you've been told an awful lot of stuff about freemasonry which you believe is vitally important. The real question is, are you being told the truth? Let's look at masons biggest problem!
Truth is a divine attribute and the foundation of every virtue. To be good and true is the first lesson we are taught in Freemasonry.

Who is the supreme being you masons mention in your rite? He simply can't be the christian god who you all claim it is as freemasons eliminated anything christian a long long time ago. Just read, "The Higher Degree" by JSM Ward, page 25, to see how freemasonry distanced itself from christianity.
Who the Supreme Being is depends on the individual. That's it. In the York Rite it's the Christian God as the York Rite is Christian oriented. I will have to wait til I go through the Scottish Rite,

So, who is your supreme being? One thing for sure, it aint god!!! Pike named the supreme being as "The Light Bearer", otherwise named as Lucifer. Funny how freemasons are always going on about their search for light! Another way of saying that they are actively searching for Lucifer, and Lucifer is simply another name for Satan or the Devil.
Actually Pike was not talking about the Devil. Read Isaiah 14:12 and Revelation 22:16. And note that "son of the morning and morning star are the same thing".

Mintwithahole.
09-28-2009, 11:34 AM
Well, why did Pike mention Lucifer by name? Lucifer is the light bearer. . . Freemasons search for light! Surely you can see the connection? Also, why can't you admit that just like you won't share masonic secrets with us, perhaps those at the top don't share certain secrets with you? After all, Pike says in Morals & Dogmas that the true meanings of masonry is reserved for the adepts, the princes of masonry. . . Surely you're not telling us that you're a "Prince of Masonry"?

KSigMason
09-28-2009, 11:39 AM
Well, why did Pike mention Lucifer by name? Lucifer is the light bearer. . . Freemasons search for light! Surely you can see the connection? Also, why can't you admit that just like you won't share masonic secrets with us, perhaps those at the top don't share certain secrets with you? After all, Pike says in Morals & Dogmas that the true meanings of masonry is reserved for the adepts, the princes of masonry. . . Surely you're not telling us that you're a "Prince of Masonry"?
Lucifer was also the name of the Morning Star, the star that preceded the sun rise, also known as Venus. Jesus was also referred to as the morning star or son of the morning.

Light = knowledge. Freemasons constantly search for knowledge to broaden their minds. Pike is also writes about the Scottish Rite where the adepts and princes are. The Scottish Rite is not the highest authority for Freemasonry.

Mintwithahole.
09-28-2009, 11:57 AM
I agree with you. In the first 18 degrees a mason believes that the light bearer is god but the truth is revealled in the 19th degree.

"Lucifer, the Son of The Morning! Is it he who bears the light, and with it, splendors, intolerable, blinds feeble, sensual or selfish souls. Doubt it not!"

19th Degree of Grand Pontiff.

BlueAngel
09-28-2009, 08:17 PM
Lucifer was also the name of the Morning Star, the star that preceded the sun rise, also known as Venus. Jesus was also referred to as the morning star or son of the morning.

Light = knowledge. Freemasons constantly search for knowledge to broaden their minds. Pike is also writes about the Scottish Rite where the adepts and princes are. The Scottish Rite is not the highest authority for Freemasonry.

Freemasonry Described by Albert Pike
In Morals and Dogma, Pike wrote:

"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled; to conceal the Truth, which it calls Light, from them, and to draw them away from it. Truth is not for those who are unworthy or unable to receive it, or would pervert it...."

What knowlege are the Freemason's constantly searching for to broaden their minds?

Mintwithahole.
10-02-2009, 08:53 PM
Freemasonry is inherently evil! Why else would all the organised religions of the world describe it as evil and anti christian?
People, we're no talking semantics here! We're talking about ordianry people who enter the masonic cult and in essence lose their soul. . . What's particularly sad about this is not all masons realise that they are selling their soul and damned. I'm not religious in any shape or form but I don't take the lords name in vain out of respect. Masons, due to the brain washing that takes place, have lost all sense of decency and morals. They are right and we are wrong. . . The truth is constantly laid in front of them yet they simply can't see it as their vision, reasoning and mental capacity has been clouded.
To stay in freemasonry is to be damned.

BlueAngel
10-03-2009, 10:27 PM
Freemasonry is inherently evil! Why else would all the organised religions of the world describe it as evil and anti christian?
People, we're no talking semantics here! We're talking about ordianry people who enter the masonic cult and in essence lose their soul. . . What's particularly sad about this is not all masons realise that they are selling their soul and damned. I'm not religious in any shape or form but I don't take the lords name in vain out of respect. Masons, due to the brain washing that takes place, have lost all sense of decency and morals. They are right and we are wrong. . . The truth is constantly laid in front of them yet they simply can't see it as their vision, reasoning and mental capacity has been clouded.
To stay in freemasonry is to be damned.

I think you're going out on a limb there, Mint, when you say that all organized religions of the world describe Freemasonry as evil.

Kindly provide evidence wherein the Catholic Church describes Freemasonry as evil and anti-Christian?

KSigMason
10-04-2009, 09:44 PM
Only the organized religion that says its anti-Christian is the extreme Christians as it allows men of other faiths to join.

For not being religious you are sure worried about my soul. We've lost our morals? You are the ones who claim all sorts of indecency without proof. You baselessly attack us. You tell us to break our Oaths, but we have no morals. I think many of you have lost what it is to be moral and ethical. Sad really.

Kindly provide evidence wherein the Catholic Church describes Freemasonry as evil and anti-Christian?
The Papal Bulls.

Mintwithahole.
10-04-2009, 10:18 PM
You say it allows people of all faiths to join! Correct. That includes satanists and other believers in weird cults. The bible says that there is but one god and to beware of false prophets. One god, the christian god. . . So accepting people of all faiths immediately makes the cult anti christian. You simply can't have it both ways.
You guys may believe that you are somehow multicultural and span many religions but that's only because sooner or later you'll lose sight of your religion and will end up following the masonic god Lucifer or Abaddon etc. can't you see you're being ever so subtly brainwashed. Wandering further down a road which leads to ruin purely because some nutter called a Grand Wizard is promising you some hidden secret. . . It's purile.

KSigMason
10-04-2009, 10:30 PM
You say it allows people of all faiths to join! Correct. That includes satanists and other believers in weird cults. The bible says that there is but one god and to beware of false prophets. One god, the christian god. . . So accepting people of all faiths immediately makes the cult anti christian. You simply can't have it both ways.
You guys may believe that you are somehow multicultural and span many religions but that's only because sooner or later you'll lose sight of your religion and will end up following the masonic god Lucifer or Abaddon etc. can't you see you're being ever so subtly brainwashed. Wandering further down a road which leads to ruin purely because some nutter called a Grand Wizard is promising you some hidden secret. . . It's purile.
I've never seen a Satanist join. The Brethren wouldn't ever allow it.

For not being religious you sure use religious references a lot. Freemasonry is not bound by the Bible, only a follower of Christianity is. I guess I have to play the repeat game again, to each his own; each man has his own faith and worships according to that faith. By this no man is idolizing another god. Fact.

Allowing men of different faiths makes it an anti-christian cult? That's an illogical argument. Tolerance is not an act against God. Tolerating men of other faiths is not the same as worshiping their version of God. Religion is never discussed so I never hear about how my friends attended church or the mosque or the synagogue. All Freemasonry has done is said, "have faith". That's it, it didn't say what or who. You all can come in here and say that we worship Lucifer, but I actually attend the meetings and know what goes on.

What you read on the net cannot trump real life experiences.

We know we are multicultural for the simple fact we have members all over the known world. Ta dah! There is no Masonic God. Many of these Masons have their own god is make believe written up by religious extremists so they could attack them. It's equatable to those Westboro Baptist Church that spout God hates fags and pickets soldiers funerals. Both really quite sad. Very deluded. And there is no title called Grand Wizard. That title belongs to the racist KKK.

Mintwithahole.
10-05-2009, 10:42 AM
Albert Pike comes right out and says it in Morals & Dogmas when he says that it doesn't matter what god you believe in as long as you believe in a supreme being. So satanists could join. If not, why not? For what reason would the brethren stop one from joining? Once again, we have double standards...
And then there's this problem of being multicultural. If this is the case why do black masons need the Prince Hall lodge? Why can't they just mix in with the rest of you occultists? Why did the Georgia freemasons stop a black guy from joining their lodge recently? In fact, why did Allbert Pike say that if a black man joined hhis lodge he would leave?
It's racism my friend! Just shows that freemasonry is so morally wrong on so many levels!

BlueAngel
10-05-2009, 10:36 PM
I've never seen a Satanist join. The Brethren wouldn't ever allow it.

For not being religious you sure use religious references a lot. Freemasonry is not bound by the Bible, only a follower of Christianity is. I guess I have to play the repeat game again, to each his own; each man has his own faith and worships according to that faith. By this no man is idolizing another god. Fact.

Allowing men of different faiths makes it an anti-christian cult? That's an illogical argument. Tolerance is not an act against God. Tolerating men of other faiths is not the same as worshiping their version of God. Religion is never discussed so I never hear about how my friends attended church or the mosque or the synagogue. All Freemasonry has done is said, "have faith". That's it, it didn't say what or who. You all can come in here and say that we worship Lucifer, but I actually attend the meetings and know what goes on.

What you read on the net cannot trump real life experiences.

We know we are multicultural for the simple fact we have members all over the known world. Ta dah! There is no Masonic God. Many of these Masons have their own god is make believe written up by religious extremists so they could attack them. It's equatable to those Westboro Baptist Church that spout God hates fags and pickets soldiers funerals. Both really quite sad. Very deluded. And there is no title called Grand Wizard. That title belongs to the racist KKK.

Why do you continue to pretend to know that which you do not?

As if you know for sure that there isn't one single SATANIST amongst all of the members of Freemasonry.

As if you are privy to what your Brethren will and will not do.

As if you are privy to their every move.

As if they check with you first.