PDA

View Full Version : Psy-op experiment for police state readyness testing

nohope187
03-11-2005, 03:15 PM
This dude in Atlanta, GA shot the deputy, court reporter and the judge, and he is still on the run. All of homeland security in Georgia is looking for him. Does anyone think this is a psy-op experiment to condition people for the police state? I think so. What are everyone's thoughts on this? :-P

marypopinz
03-11-2005, 03:25 PM
Well now that you mention it...

nohope187
03-11-2005, 06:34 PM
When I first heard about this, I thought this dude was either shit hot(James Bond style) or the security at the courthouse was extremely inept. :-P

get_real
03-12-2005, 10:57 AM
nohope187 wrote:
This dude in Atlanta, GA shot the deputy, court reporter and the judge, and he is still on the run. All of homeland security in Georgia is looking for him. Does anyone think this is a psy-op experiment to condition people for the police state? I think so. What are everyone's thoughts on this? :-P

They got him today, he's in custody. As to your question, nothing surprises me today. An experiement?? Sure, why not. Maybe they're planning on something starring you or ME!!!

nohope187
03-12-2005, 02:26 PM
Alex Jones had the same idea, go to infowars.com and click on the article,"Schools in Lockdown, Precedent for Marshal Law". :-P