PDA

View Full Version : Book of Revelations

Barbarian
08-02-2006, 09:25 AM
I'm very confused as to why people keep on quoting the Book of Revelations.
It was written about 18/1900 years ago. It is a book full of symbols which could be interpreted as anything from NWO to a McDonalds menu.
No-one is exactly sure who wrote it. Possibilities range from John of Patmos, John the Apostle, and it is not included in every version of the Bible.

Why people choose to reference this book confuses me non stop. Christianity teaches you that the Bible is not open to interpretation, what is written in there is fact. Therefore comparing modern conflicts or disasters and pointing to any vague chapter in the back of an old book is pointless. What will happen, IF it happens, will be as it is written so as not to cause confusion. Personally I dont believe it will happen and that John the Evangelist was too fond of mushrooms

08-02-2006, 01:43 PM
Barbarian one day you or your seed will be

microchipped for "your" safety and "your"

benefit ... notice the missing person stories

in the news ... these stories will have people

eventually screaming to get their kids chipped ...

revelation foretold this ... as little as 50 years

ago everybody said it would never happen ... today

any person who looks at this will say it is only

a question of time ... how do you figure

revelation was able to know the future ?

ignt
08-02-2006, 06:11 PM
Barbarian, what an apt name, the 1st verse in this book gives its true name "THE REVELATION OF JESUS CHRIST". Written in approximately A. D. 96 by John. This book is a prophetic message completely devoid of any need of your belief or any other human. You never have to look at this book again and for your sake leave it alone. Every word in this book is in the process of coming about in fact 4 seals have passed with only three to go. This book is not written about what may happen, but about what is and will happen. It is written exclusively to those who can understand it and not to those you must continue to debate its merits. It is the plan for the culmination of the age of Human flesh and says so. It is not the end of the Earth, because the Earth is not owned by any Human and no feeble Human can destroy the property of the Deity no matter what you are any others think. The Earth will survive, The Human race will not is that plain enough. How do I know? Because I know my fate and now you know yours. Look to the upper right of this screen and see if you have eyes to see.

08-03-2006, 12:12 AM
ignt wrote:
Barbarian, what an apt name, the 1st verse in this book gives its true name "THE REVELATION OF JESUS CHRIST". Written in approximately A. D. 96 by John. This book is a prophetic message completely devoid of any need of your belief or any other human. You never have to look at this book again and for your sake leave it alone. Every word in this book is in the process of coming about in fact 4 seals have passed with only three to go. This book is not written about what may happen, but about what is and will happen. It is written exclusively to those who can understand it and not to those you must continue to debate its merits. It is the plan for the culmination of the age of Human flesh and says so. It is not the end of the Earth, because the Earth is not owned by any Human and no feeble Human can destroy the property of the Deity no matter what you are any others think. The Earth will survive, The Human race will not is that plain enough. How do I know? Because I know my fate and now you know yours. Look to the upper right of this screen and see if you have eyes to see.

well said ... no use debating the obvious ... no

man could have known about microchipping and

other technology mentioned in it about

1900 years ago.

Barbarian
08-03-2006, 02:41 AM
Typical.
You ask for a straight answer and you get "well if you dont understand it then you are not meant to!"
There are countless books of the end of the world, why just pick one and hold it up as an example? There are prophecies far older than the Book of Revelations, all with their own fantastic tales of the end of time.

Just as a test, and I would really appreciate this, please quote chapter and verse, without interpretation, as to the bit about the microchip implants.
And, most importantly, read it carefully, and think about the last 1900 years and how such an act could have been implemented at any point.

ignt
08-03-2006, 08:07 AM
I have no interest in your belief in the Bible. I am not a teacher. Your respect or lack of it for my knowledge is unnecessary. I have always pointed out the massive flaw in communicating with those whose primary goal is to doubt the obvious. What you look for is not in The Revelation because you are not in The Revelation. No matter what is explained to you, you are made at the most basic level to doubt and to debate. This and you and the many like you are window dressing for this period of time. In the most modern of terms, The Revelation addresses the "Singularity". It is made into a religious malady by the human species. This book is an attempt at describing the notion of human sensed time as seen by something that is not human in any regard. It also obeys "The Law" and therefore it is open to all to view. It is your choice to understand it or dismiss it. It, unlike human thought, can not be imposed upon you, nor is it dependent upon you, it will occur in exactly the way written and it is best understood in its original language. There is one inspired translation into this language and many corrupt. There are some here who will hear a resonate chord from this and look into the matter deeper and some who will not. This is the design, so follow it. Your doubt is useful and used.

08-03-2006, 11:25 AM
Barbarian wrote:
Typical.
You ask for a straight answer and you get "well if you dont understand it then you are not meant to!"
There are countless books of the end of the world, why just pick one and hold it up as an example? There are prophecies far older than the Book of Revelations, all with their own fantastic tales of the end of time.

Just as a test, and I would really appreciate this, please quote chapter and verse, without interpretation, as to the bit about the microchip implants.
And, most importantly, read it carefully, and think about the last 1900 years and how such an act could have been implemented at any point.

No one is asking you to understand

it ... read the book yourself and compare

with all the literature in the world in any

language you wish and see for yourself without

anyone telling you what is says or does not say.

I work in the field and believe me microchipping

will be mandatory sooner or later.

08-03-2006, 11:39 AM
666 wrote:

Barbarian wrote:
Typical.

No one is asking you to understand

it ... read the book yourself and compare

with all the literature in the world in any

language you wish and see for yourself without

anyone telling you what is says or does not say.

I work in the field and believe me microchipping

will be mandatory sooner or later.

ok let's do it your way ... tell us when in

history the following occurred and I will quote

directly for Revelations with no comments from me

excepts a few capitalizations ... remember this is

a book that reveals the future so not everything

will be comprehensible yet ... but we

can witness that it is getting to be clearer

as time progresses.

------------------------------------------

Revelations

13And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh FIRE COME DOWN FROM HEAVEN on the earth in the sight of men,

14And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to RECEIVE A MARK in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17And that NO man might BUY OR SELL, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
---------------------------------------

08-03-2006, 11:44 AM
I would love for anybody to show us a more

impressive foretelling of the future from

any other source ... or a good explanation

on why Revelations is a fraud.

Barbarian
08-03-2006, 04:59 PM
Now you're misquoting me.
I have never once said the book is a fraud. The simple question I asked is why does everyone keep on giving it reference. The answers I've been given are not answers. They are simply responses. But since you are so adamant that I am here to defraud the book, I’ll try not to disappoint you.

as time progresses.

Battle of Hasting 1066
1000 years after this was written. Should be a juicy chunk

16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to RECEIVE A MARK in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17And that NO man might BUY OR SELL, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Branding iron.
For several thousand years, branding irons have been used to mark property. What more horrible idea than to think that the ‘Beast’ would actually force people to be branded.
I still fail to see where it’s on about implanting microchips. I mean a microchip could be placed in the hand but it would be very impractical to have it in your forehead. Again it’s just a terrible story

You think that you know we are in the end of days. Well if you love Revelations, perhaps you should read other sections of the Bible

Mathew 24:35-36 "Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words shall not pass away. But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone."

Now, unless you are God, and I very much doubt you are, explain to me again how you know best, and why he would pick up John and show him something completely different to conflict with the Gospel?

As for the fact that I like to debunk, YES I love to debunk. I love to find out the truth. I like to wipe away cobwebs of theories and misplaced conclusions and expose the granite of hard truth. I do this for myself, by going out and researching or examining the evidence in my hands. Not by sitting day in and day out at a computer, my mind turning inwards in a labyrinth of lies. My mind is open, but not that open my brains fall out. It doesn’t mean I haven’t found truths which are hard to understand on my travels, or that I simply dismiss what isn’t relative to what I’m after. That would not be scientific. Trust me when I say I have seen enough strange sights and times as to stretch my beliefs.

This book is an attempt at describing the notion of human sensed time as seen by something that is not human in any regard
No, the book was written by a man. Man is a flawed creature. If you accept prophecies, then you are resigning yourself to the fact that no matter what you do, it has already been predicted and you are powerless to change all and anything. You have no life. You are a character in a book and nothing more. In which case we are all less than ‘window dressings’.

I have yet to see one exact prophecy, or to be presented with one which says ‘This is proof.’ I have been shown predictions from Nostradamus and screamed at for not seeing what isn’t there to be seen. “I have to read between the lines” or “in it’s original translation it meant this”. It is rubbish, nonsensical ramblings and a bad waste of good paper. What good is a book of prophecies, if you only understand the prophecy AFTER it has happened? If you know the prophecy before hand, and you had the power to change it, and did, the prophecy would be wrong, and if you have changed one prophecy and made it wrong, then the other would have to follow suite.

Prophecies are for those who when finished with their cup of tea, expect a leaf transported thousands of miles, dunked in boiling water, to give them a rosy future

Other sources:
Very well, here is a list:

Nostradamus (he has to be on top of the list)
Islam and Qur'ān
Viking and Celtic Mythology
Hopi indian predictions
The Mayan prophecies

A problem you’ll uncover when reading anything into these, is that none of them collaborate. Yes they all have war in them between Good and Evil (which is just viewpoints), and the destruction of the world, but after that they all go off into their own fantasies. There is no point where you can match up any of their predictions with ours, but, just as you do, these people believe(d) in them. To say that Christianity, or for that matter any religion, is the One True Religion and all others are wrong or can not be counted, would be the first fall down a long and rocky staircase to nowhere. Once you grab one book and say I’m not believing any thing else could be your first and biggest mistake, especially when you consider the fact that all the words contained therein are written by just men, quite capable of misquoting a previous message as you have misquoted me in the space of less than one page.

Anyway, I’ve ranted long and hard, and now await either (a) a nonsensical response filled with more confusion and unstructured ideas (b) an actual prophecy that will astound and amaze me. I prophesize it will be (a)

As for ignt stating myself to being just ‘window dressing’, let me explain this in pure, cold, vicious, hard, logic, so that you and others may know this as my truth. “You Do Not Know With Whom You Are Speaking” so if I were you, and thankfully not, I would speak with a careful tongue

Perhaps when you’ve finished ranting at me, you’ll like to have a look at these:
http://www.bible.ca/pre-date-setters.htm (very good for a laugh)
If you’re very good, you might find your name in there

DoctorX
08-03-2006, 05:06 PM
The president of Iran says he has a solution to the mideast problem. Doesn't the Bible talk about the 7 year treaty and then Israel being backstabbed?

Personally I think we should just be aware that as the Bible says there will be false prophets in the end. We have Maitreya and so many others that could be the anti-christ, we won't know until it happens.

08-03-2006, 05:15 PM
I didn't intend to put words in your mouth ...

I personally LOVE hearing arguments against

anything I say ... my goal is to find truth

irregardless of where it leads.

now ...

1. kindly show how this was fulfilled in history

13And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh FIRE COME DOWN FROM HEAVEN on the earth in the sight of men,

2. we were given signs of the end times and one

of them is that the gospel must be preached to

all the nations of the world before ... we are

still far from this ... so we are not close

to the end of the world.

----------------------------------------
Again my aim is to understand how someone could

have written Revelations almost

2000 years ago and been right on the pulse

of where humanity is going technologically ...

personally I subscribe to portions of many

diverse belief systems ... so this is not

a Christian thing for me.

ignt
08-03-2006, 05:44 PM
The Bible is not a Jewish book or a Christian book. It is not restricted by human religions. It is a book given by "IAMTHATIAM" the GOD OF ISRAEL. The specific religions were added after the fact. The Bible is an instruction book to the souls that are born through water and must endure a life of flesh on this planet in this era. The Revelation is part of those instructions.

Barbarian
08-04-2006, 04:00 AM
666 wrote:
I didn't intend to put words in your mouth ...

I personally LOVE hearing arguments against

anything I say ... my goal is to find truth

irregardless of where it leads.

now ...

1. kindly show how this was fulfilled in history

You are asking me to interpret the ramblings of someone 1900 years ago and bring them up to date.
Very well, lets play your game.
let me see, would it be missiles or a nuclear bomb, perhaps napalm?
Not lets be serious. Could it be a volcanic eruption, a meteorite or lighting and someone saying they caused it. Chinese rockets, cannons, Could it be a burning barrel of oil launched from a trebuchet (used by Romans about 1900 years ago). Could it be ramblings of a mad man?

666 wrote:
2. we were given signs of the end times and one

of them is that the gospel must be preached to

all the nations of the world before ... we are

still far from this ... so we are not close

to the end of the world.

I hate it when religions use that crap.
Islam uses the same teachings
Technically speaking for the prophecy to be fulfilled then all it would mean is that there is just one person reading to one other person the Bible/Qur'ān in each country, or it could mean everyone being of the same religion.

666 wrote:
Again my aim is to understand how someone could
have written Revelations almost
2000 years ago and been right on the pulse
of where humanity is going technologically ...
personally I subscribe to portions of many
diverse belief systems ... so this is not
a Christian thing for me.

They are not right on the pulse. They are so vague as to be useless. What is the point of a book of prophecy, if you can only use it AFTER the fact and also still so vague that you can not actually say 'theres the bit right there'
Books of prophecies are a gimmick. I am amused by them and by the people who believe in them.

ignt wrote:
The Bible is not a Jewish book or a Christian book. It is not restricted by human religions. It is a book given by "IAMTHATIAM" the GOD OF ISRAEL. The specific religions were added after the fact. The Bible is an instruction book to the souls that are born through water and must endure a life of flesh on this planet in this era. The Revelation is part of those instructions.

No. You had it right on the first sentence. The Bible is a book. As for its origins, well it IS restricted by human religions, because human religions copied it down over centuries. Sometimes adding words here, removing words there. Whole sections could have been lost during wars etc and people had to remember what fitted in where. The only part that God actually came down and wrote was the 10 Commandments, and even then we only have Moses word for that. I’m not knocking the 10 Commandments, they are very good rules and it wise to live by them, just that no-one actually frisked Moses down to check if he had a hammer and chisel.
The Book of Revelation was a tag on and is not included in all forms of the Bible. It was written by someone called John, and in the Many Names of the God of Israel, John is not one of them
God did not write Revelations. A man did
God did not write the Bible. Many men did

08-04-2006, 12:11 PM
They are not right on the pulse. They are so vague as to be useless. What is the point of a book of prophecy, if you can only use it AFTER the fact and also still so vague that you can not actually say 'theres the bit right there'
Books of prophecies are a gimmick. I am amused by them and by the people who believe in them.

Barbarian I was amused by the list of other

sources your provided concerning prophecies.

By mentioning Nostradamus you exposed your

total lack of serious research into the matter.

Barbarian enjoy your microchipping when it comes,

there is more to this technology than a simple

Global Positioning System, alas you refuse to

read it for yourself on what else this system

will be able to do to you :)

Enjoy.

:-o

ignt
08-04-2006, 01:43 PM
Your hatred of this book is clear and as I told you your personal opinion is not important. Your place in what comes is your choice and from the beginning I warned about your species and its inappropriate arrogance. If it sounds as if I am trying to convince you to change your opinion, you are vastly wrong. My own agenda is set, I communicate to a very few. Your ramblings of human thought prove my point and show the impossibility of leaving this planet to such ego ridden beings. If you wish to be placed in "THE REVELATIONS" let it be done and by your on ignorance it is done. Let us let your words against the authorship continue and soon one who will listen will come. Enjoy and goodbye.

Barbarian
08-07-2006, 02:13 AM
I quoted Nostradamus for a reason; it is not only us three that read these pages.

The original question was why do people always quote from the Book of Revelations when their other books of prophecy out there.

The answer I derived from 666 and ignt responses is that the book of revelations is so vague that it suits all and any purpose.

666, I have read the book of revelations, and the conclusion I have come to is that it is the ramblings of a mad man

ignt, you really need to get out more and experience life. You are human, same as everyone else and pretending to be anything but is a silly thing.

Inconclusion, the end of the world will come. Could be tomorrow, could be a 1000 years, could be in a billion. Whether it will be like anything prophesised remains to be seen, and will be completely pointless arguing about who was right and wrong at that time.

Life is too short to worry about when its going to end or how. Every minute you waste in this pursuit, will never be replaced. There are Billions of people outside my window. Today I'm going to reach out to 5 or more and see if I can make them smile. At this time, I am looking out of my window and seeing blue sky and sunshine, and the weather people have prophesised that it will be like this all day, and to be honest I hope their prophecy is better than anyone elses.

08-07-2006, 11:03 AM
Microchipping the entire human race doesn't sound

vague to me. No need to continue this ... like

the man said this is for those who have eyes to

see. We are all free to see what we want to see

but please don't describe microchipping the

entire human race and having a cashless society as

VAGUE.

Barbarian
08-08-2006, 04:16 AM
666 wrote:
We are all free to see what we want to see

but please don't describe microchipping the

entire human race and having a cashless society as

VAGUE.

Fine, I'll admit its not vague as long as you admit that Smurfs all dressed as Elvis are also included in this work of fiction

08-09-2006, 10:07 PM
How many people does your arrogant young know-it-all ass think gives a damn about your belief in anything. Barbarian the Great decries that god screwed up in the Book (yeah its a book, what did you think it was, a bottle of Jack Daniels) of Revelations. God, Satan, Makow, me or any one else gives a rat's ass what you think about anything. What you write shows that you have had some trauma with the Bible and therefore your little mind hates it and you must make everyone else hate it or you are alone and can not carry on without the world thinking you are god. You will prove that what Revelations says is a bunch of crap and then the whole world will bow down to your infinite wisdom and say thank you Barbarian for straightening us out and showing god that you know more than he does. You idiot, do you know how many others have said the same thing and Revelations goes on and will continue to go on. You you fool will not. Your toes will curl up some day and the grave will swallow you up and the worms will spit you out while other people will read Revelations over you rotting head. Your arrogance and audacity would make even God wand to puke. You are a little dust speck on a dust speck in a dust speak and evil enough to want to try and influence others you have every right to believe so that they can get through this hell hole of big mouth smart asses like you. Why don't you since you are so knowledgeable about Greek and Aramaic,and Chaldean, and Hebrew start a new religion devoted to you so that people have the chance to worship a complete fool such as yourself. You would get plenty of fellow fools to join you. It is obvious you have no knowledge of the Bible of its languages or of how revelations is interwoven with the rest of the work. Did a priest scare you as a kid and now you seek vengeance on God. You think God only plays and is afraid of his halfwit children. Why don't you ask God directly, not the weak god of the churches, but the GOD of the Bible. Confront him with your ideas and challenge him to respond. That's the ticket brave imbecile confront God and explain how wrong he is, but don't be fooled by churches tempt the real God give him a test to perform on you. Since for your own stupid arrogance you expect that Revelations was written for your approval and interpretation. Don't shy away attack the GOD of the Bible in your own name, surly you self inflated opinion of your knowledge will prevail and maybe God will just run away and hide. Go ahead provoke God. I think you are a coward and a fool and ignorant and want attention because mommy didn't wipe your behind at some critical point in your childhood. Have a good day.

truebeliever
08-09-2006, 11:10 PM
Why people choose to reference this book confuses me non stop. Christianity teaches you that the Bible is not open to interpretation, what is written in there is fact. Therefore comparing modern conflicts or disasters and pointing to any vague chapter in the back of an old book is pointless. What will happen, IF it happens, will be as it is written so as not to cause confusion. Personally I dont believe it will happen and that John the Evangelist was too fond of mushrooms

Before bashing the Bible it ALWAYS pays to actually read it and ALSO...maybe...make a serious attempt at study of it.

Having spent the last year doing this with the help of a Masters in Theology and Philosophy student plus a former Russian Orthodox Monk I can plainly see the Word and action of God at work in this collection of books.

666 is right, as are others here on this thread...it is through the fufilling of divine prophecy that you will see the one true God. It appears history is not letting us down.

May i recommend the doco "Meddigio: The March To Armageddon". It is a good summary of what is to come.

The March To Armageddon (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4959110838223046399&q=the+march+to+armageddon)

Armageddon will unfold probably over a 20-30 year period from now. A nuke before the end of the year with a BIGGIE to follow around 2011-12.

Christ warns us to "watch" as He would return as a "theif in the night". No man will know the final hour exactly.

Just to clarify...St John the Divine noted a few things which should make us immediately take notice that the end times are upon us. 1) That Jerusalem would be a "cup of trembling for the whole world". A "burdomsone stone". Was this the case even 60 years ago?
2) For the first time through nuclear weapons we have the ability to wipe out ALL life from the planet.
3) "Babylon The Great" or the world economic system is upon us.

...enough said just in that little tit bit. As 666 reminds us all of course..."and no one shall buy and sell without the mark".

Pretty scary eh BARBARIAN?

Who knows. Who can say it is all hopeless? Maybe we should ask God not to do it?

In the end it seems only a catastrophe will wake people up. :-)

Saturnino
08-10-2006, 05:05 AM
Hey TB...drop me a line, your email is not working.

Barbarian
08-11-2006, 02:57 AM
Thank you all for your comments, even the ones which seemed to be more of a personal attack against me than in any answer to my question

Barbarian wrote:
I'm very confused as to why people keep on quoting the Book of Revelations.

THIS sentence, was the question
No other

At any time in history, from when this book was written, until present day and beyond, there could have been items from this book.

You keep on telling me that this is a work of God. I keep on telling you, it was written by a man

Since I'm getting answers to questions I have not asked, I will rephrase the question.:

Considering the amount of other books of prophecy, and all religious, why do you not quote from any other source?

08-11-2006, 10:44 AM
Do the other sources speak of an all encompasing

future event like the mass chipping of all humans

and things ? Do the other sources speak of a

society with no cash and the impossibility of

buying or selling without a "mark" ? The main

caracter of the story says that as time progresses

he will become more and more popular ? Do you see

the absurdity in this prophecy ? Do you realize

that he has been correct for over 2000 years ?

If other sources have more important information,

we would love to hear it.

:-D

Barbarian
08-11-2006, 05:48 PM
You seem to be stuck on the record about microchipping.
What would be the point of microchipping, especially in the forehead?
Fingerprints, retina scans, DNA sampling, all much more positive and less likely to be tampered with than a chip. DNA sampling is allready taking place and we do know that they are keeping the records. Microchipping will not be required.

I STILL have not seen ANYTHING 'correct' in ANY prophecy from ANY source. The person you are asking to provide a better source doesnt believe in prophecy. It would be pointless for an unbeliever to tell a believer what to believe in.

I have read other prophecies, and they all contain fantastic tales, and all I see is fantastic tales, they all claim to be written about predicting the future, they all predict a final battle between Good and Evil, they all offer glimmer of hope at the end.

Perhaps instead of me saying which is the better source, I'll say which I found the best to read. Viking mythology provided the best story, Ragnarok, and I will provide a very brief version of the story for you and then compare it to modern day

In the Norse Myth, the world will face Fimbul winter, the worst winter imaginable, 3 years of solid hard winter and no summer. The battle will be taken by all. Gods, giants, humans. All will fight and all will perish.
The prediction says the start of Fimbul winter will start after the birth of 3 beings (funny enough, the father of which is Loki, their god of mischief)The 3 beings; One is a sea serpent, the second is a huge wolf, the third would be the queen of Hel.
There will be the sounding of a horn so loud it will be heard throughout the worlds.
The wolves Hati and Skoll will devour the sun.
And then the final battle

Well lets summon it to modern times
Fimbul winter: One of the scenarios for global warming will be the triggering of an ice age, or perhapsit will be a nuclear winter.
3 strange beings: One is a sea serpent, Would this be a nuclear submarine? But how could vikings predict such a vehicle?
The second is a huge wolf. The wolf would be caged for a while before becoming too large (NWO? Perhaps a single country) A strange portent because its children are Hati and Skoll, the same wolves who will later consume the sun (nuclear missiles?).
The third would be the queen of Hel. Hel is the domain of the dead (not Valhalla which is place reserved for heroes) so this time we have an Antichrist, but the plucky Vikings decided on a Miss Antichrist!
The sounding of the horn: Sirens blaring all over the world or the sound of nuclear weapons being detonated would account for the horn,
The final battle where all shall perish: the survivors, sick from radiation will fight over the last scraps of food before death finally claims them.
Nuclear detonations would cover the sun, giving the assumption to a primitive society that it had been removed, perhaps devoured.

Hows that 666? As good as microchipping?

There is a lot more to the story and it makes much better reading than the Book of Revelations. But are its prophecies any better than Christian ones? No. Will you be using it for reference? I doubt it. You already have one book and to hell with everyone elses predictions, theirs must be wrong

truebeliever
08-13-2006, 08:35 PM
BARBARIAN:

It's costs me $5 an hour to use the net. Send me a cheque and i'll write and "quote" exactly for you. It will take several hours at least.

OR...

You can watch the video I linked to..."Mediggio: The March To Armageddon". It aint perfect and researcher Dave Hunt makes some silly claims like how the Western Intelligence services have tried to destroy Israel :-)

However, this WILL answer MANY questions for you. However, you hav'nt watched it have you? I bet...in fact I G-A-U-R-A-N-T-E-E you have at best "perused" Revalation and The Bible and have certainly made ZERO attempt at objectively evaluating the claims in it.

Forgive my tone but the very thing you claim of others (NOT attempting understanding of other religious claims) is THE very thing you are guilty of yourself. I have personally been reading and studying Myths and stories for 16 years including the works of Carl Jung and Joseph Campbell to name but a few. I was in fact a confirmed "Jungian" before returning to the fold prodigal son style.

I agree MANY myths and stories claim many things. Some similar to Revelation. NONE however, come CLOSE to the accuracy and "specificity" (that is a horrible word) of the Bible and Revelation. I can say this with some condfidence. I am personally not some "silly ill informed Christian" who has known nothing else.

The Norse myths were appropriate for the Nordic people at a particular time and a particular place. It was a myth that lived and now it has died. Their is NO reviving it "en-masse" to somehow replace Christianity which is the appropriate "religious psychological state" for a modern Westerner (i'm happy to discuss that with you). Nazi ideology proclaims that the evil Christians and inparticular the Catholic Church destroyed the "innocent and peace loving" Pagans...some of the most war like and vile people on Earth. That the Catholic Church, inparticular, resorted to measures FAR from the teachings of Christ should be taken up with the Papacy and not lumped on Christ who gave CLEAR teachings.

The Spaniards in their "looting" of Central and South America were doing no more than the so called "noble savages" who would sacrifice up to 20,000 people at a time to their Gods after looting and capturing their rival tribes goodies. At least the Spaniards gave the natives a chance to convert before giving them the sword. The natives I might add wer'nt exactly waving feathers at the Spaniards.

Their has been MANY shortcomings to the application of Christs Commanment:

1) Follow the Commandments (10 of them:-))

2) Love thy God with all thy heart and all thy soul.

3) Love thy neighbour as thy self.

These shortcomings were the result of personal failings on the part of imperfect human beings. Not Christ.

If you know of any better rules for living then please let me know.

Be more objective in your critique of Christianity and please actually study the text you are bagging. Dont let imperfect, silly Christians ruin an appreciation of the magnificent life of Christ. :-)

P.S Please forgive the tone. I get constantly harrassed with claims about the Bible from people who have never read it but have watched a David Icke video. Ironically, I used to say similar things that you do about "the silly Bible".

truebeliever
08-13-2006, 08:39 PM
SATURN:

It's docolover@yahoo.com.au

I've sent you a few but have not recieved a reply? Those damn Jews again! :lol:

08-13-2006, 08:41 PM

I agree MANY myths and stories claim many things. Some similar to Revelation. NONE however, come CLOSE to the accuracy and "specificity" (that is a horrible word) of the Bible and Revelation. I can say this with some condfidence. I am personally not some "silly ill informed Christian" who has known nothing else.

--------------------------------------

Very true ... I would like to add that the Torah

in the original language is also MINDBOGGLINGLY

accurate concerning the future but heck I don't

think Barbarian would go to the trouble of

learning a foreign language to see this for

himself.

truebeliever
08-13-2006, 08:48 PM
Very true ... I would like to add the the Torah

in the original language is also MINDBOGGLINGLY

accurate concerning the future but heck I don't

think Barbarian would go to the trouble of

learning a foreign language to see this for

himself.

Reminds me of a Simpsons episode...

"Lisa" and "Bart" are trying to find Quotes from Judaic Holy texts to bring "Krusty The Clown" and his Rabbi father back together. After exausting the English versions Bart insists his 7 year old sister learn ancient Hebrew to see if they can get anything else. VERY FUNNY! Must see with relevant cartoon however.

08-14-2006, 05:28 AM

1900 years ago.

You would be amazed at the technology they have now. I'm not at a point where I'll say much more then that...
Roof Top

08-14-2006, 11:34 AM
RoofTop wrote:

1900 years ago.

You would be amazed at the technology they have now. I'm not at a point where I'll say much more then that...
Roof Top

Nothing will impress someone who reads Torah.

It is said that everthing is possible for man

to accomplish except one thing.

08-14-2006, 11:41 AM
I know I'm new but what 666 has said makes sense from what i have read in revelations i've even though of learning hebrew myself but i dont quite have the time these days

08-14-2006, 12:02 PM
DamnTheMan wrote:
I know I'm new but what 666 has said makes sense from what i have read in revelations i've even though of learning hebrew myself but i dont quite have the time these days

All I can say is don't take the chip !

:-D

Here is 2 clips.

If you don't take the chip

1. you will not get a job in government

2. you will not a job period

3. you will be an irresponsible parent

4. you will be helping the terrorists.

5. you will need it to join the military

etc etc

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fNMSyq8ucxU&mode=user&search=

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9poTggo0RgA&mode=related&search=

http://youtube.com/watch?v=4Q4WwTnujKc&mode=related&search=

truebeliever
08-14-2006, 08:53 PM
Here is 2 clips.

If you don't take the chip

1. you will not get a job in government

2. you will not a job period

3. you will be an irresponsible parent

4. you will be helping the terrorists.

5. you will need it to join the military

etc etc

I wonder what they'll do to the many people who own land and live in full self sufficiency? (besides land tax of course).

They dont need a "job". They dont need to join the military. More Waco's to come no doubt.

08-14-2006, 11:54 PM
TB either more Wacos or claim they need you

chipped to keep the cost of law enforcement down

... by

knowing where you are at all times no need

for long court sessions ... bottom line all

reasons are good.

08-16-2006, 06:41 AM
666 wrote:

DamnTheMan wrote:

All I can say is don't take the chip !

You might not have a choice in the matter. They have begun 'tagging' humans. If this microchip is the same as in the book, I dont know...but it's rather suspect.

I do know that it's so small it's hard to detect it. I've got a contact that is working on this.

Shadow
08-16-2006, 10:45 AM
I am sorry but I am new and I hate to go off topic here as this discussion on the revelation is very interesting.

But what is this about the chiping that keeps geting interjected into this thread?

Are the posters refering to COFR?

08-16-2006, 05:06 PM
seeing that thing about waco ive got to ask if any of you know if the turner diaries is available as an ebook

08-17-2006, 05:28 AM
I'm not sure.

Barbarian
08-17-2006, 05:59 AM
Shadow wrote:
I am sorry but I am new and I hate to go off topic here as this discussion on the revelation is very interesting.

But what is this about the chiping that keeps geting interjected into this thread?

Are the posters refering to COFR?

They refer to a small part of the Revelation which states

13:16He causes all, the small and the great, the rich and the poor, and the free and the slave, to be given marks on their right hands, or on their foreheads; 13:17and that no one would be able to buy or to sell, unless he has that mark, the name of the beast or the number of his name

Some people on here feel this refers to a microchip being embedded either in the hand or in the forehead.

Bouncer
08-17-2006, 11:46 AM
I surmise two things from this:
1) That the "mark" is mandatory and not voluntary, and;
2) That exclusion from commercial transactions is a SANCTION for non-compliance. In other words, it is not a gradual replacement of our current system of trade, but an all-or-nothing socio-political mandate to all.

Anyone else shed light on this?

Shadow
08-17-2006, 12:00 PM
I remember reading a book written back in 1978 and it said it was supposed to be a barcode that was to be used.

08-23-2006, 08:10 AM
Shadow wrote:
I remember reading a book written back in 1978 and it said it was supposed to be a barcode that was to be used.
Its microchips. Search yourself for them. They are small and hard to detect. I've pulled the plug on the one they put in me. I've broken the chains of bondage.

Roof

08-23-2006, 08:23 AM
RoofTop wrote:

Shadow wrote:
Its microchips. Search yourself for them. They are small and hard to detect. I've pulled the plug on the one they put in me. I've broken the chains of bondage.

Roof

What happened Roof ?

How did you get chipped ? When ? Why ?

What were its effects on you ?

Shadow
08-23-2006, 10:16 AM
This can't be happening. There is no way they can plant those things on us.

08-23-2006, 12:10 PM
666 wrote:

What happened Roof ?

How did you get chipped ? When ? Why ?

What were its effects on you ?

http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=4300&forum=29&PHPSESSID=7b7c9d9a8122bde70ead16c3403253bb

You must have missed that thread I posted in. I'm a bit fuzzy on details. I know it caaused my blackout spells and dizzyness. I think that they are at the begining of this and have selected a few to experiment on. I know I have woken up in strange places without any knowldge of how i got there or what I've done.
I think the CIA is a big player involved. I'm researching to find more answers.

Shadow
08-23-2006, 01:39 PM
How did it happen? Where you knocked out first? Is that link safe?

08-25-2006, 12:31 PM
Shadow wrote:
How did it happen? Where you knocked out first? Is that link safe?

What teh fuck is wrong with you people. Can you read? fuck, I dont know how it got there. I think they are subliminally implanting a alien abduction event into peoples minds as a suggestion for teh coverup.

otherwise it is alien abduction. That can't be happening. I mean what the fuck huh?

Either way I'm having some fucked up dreams I can sleep anymore.

truebeliever
08-25-2006, 07:35 PM
I surmise two things from this:
1) That the "mark" is mandatory and not voluntary

They'll put it over through the guise of "consumer convienence" at first. It will be "trendy". Movies like The Matrix (aimed at the young) push implants. Hitler knew to focus on the young and push the new ideological world view on them and forget the old. He learnt this from the American "Mr Peabody" who was the P.R man of the Rockefella foundation. I think he was the one to come up with the idea for Rockefella to go around throwing "shiny dimes" to poor kids to improve his image.

We ALREADY have GPS tracking in phones and in cars. Public transport uses GPS to track your "multi rider card". Then add in RFID chip technology and we're halfway their + every fool using their Credit Cards to get "frequent flyer points" - do the dumb sheep EVER wonder why they give you free plane rides?

Slowly but surely they introduce knew peices of technolgy which have tracking and tracing capabilities built in...an electronic prison. This is the CARROT.

Heres the STICK...

2) That exclusion from commercial transactions is a SANCTION for non-compliance. In other words, it is not a gradual replacement of our current system of trade, but an all-or-nothing socio-political mandate to all.

This is the "nice" stick made of rubber. They have an even harder stick made of cold hard steel which they will bring out for the Christians who live simply and independantly of "the beast system". Remember WACO.

Fuck 'em. I'll never take it and i'll die happily resisting it. They can never win and there's an awful lot of nervous athiests out their who know of that ONE passage from Revelation and it plays on their mind.

In the end I believe their simply ar'nt enough arseholes on this planet to go along with it. Their will have to be destruction on a MASSIVE scale to thump the population into submission.

Lets just make sure when they collapse the U.S economy under the pretext of high oil prices and neo-Con (neo-bolshevik) economic mismanagement WE know who the REAL culprits are! The ROUND TABLE GROUPS and their Banker Masters. Let 'em know you'll know where the lamp posts are and you have plenty of rope handy. 8-)

08-30-2006, 06:45 AM
truebeliever wrote:

Fuck 'em. I'll never take it and i'll die happily resisting it. They can never win and there's an awful lot of nervous athiests out their who know of that ONE passage from Revelation and it plays on their mind.

You really are a stupid fucker. I've told you before you have no choice. One day you'll wake up with the chip embedded in your fucking head.

I've found that harmonicas disrupt the signals.

redrat11
09-20-2006, 08:37 PM
THOSE DOUBTERS.....

http://www.tldm.org/news4/MarkoftheBeast.htm

Revelation Chapter 13...Verses 9-18.

9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.

10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

09-23-2006, 07:24 AM
A biblical scholar explained his interpretation to me a few years ago.

Revelations 13

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 and that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

He told me that Satan has no use for any creation of mankind and that he was considerably smarter than that. He went on to say that this mark mentioned in Rev. 13;16 was in fact a reference to our thoughts (forehead) and our deeds (right hand). The evil thoughts we have and their manifestation as an act of evil.

There is more to this but I'll go into perhaps later.

I know many of you have already seen this, but for those who haven't...

It would seem that 666 and all of this tracking barcode is either being carefully fed to us for those who bother to look, or 666 has made
itself a permanent reflection in our subconscious which manifests, or the following is all just mere coincidence, or a combination thereof.

One thing is clear... they make it damn hard to put some of these conspiracies to rest. I happen to think NONE of it is in any way accidental.

http://www.av1611.org/666/images/barc666.gif

The official story and response of the creator;

What does the inventor of the UPC barcode say about the number "666" in the UPC barcode?

The inventor of the UPC barcode is George J. Laurer. In 1971, while Mr. Laurer was an employee with IBM, he was assigned the task "to design the best code and symbol suitable for the grocery industry". In 1973, Mr. Laurer's UPC barcode entered the world, and the rest is history.

On Mr. Laurer's web site, he has a "Questions" page, where he answers various questions about the UPC barcode. On the "Questions" page, Mr. Laurer answers the "666" question, as follows:

Question #8 - Rumor has it that the lines (left, middle, and right) that protrude below the U.P.C. code are the numbers 6,6,6... and that this is the international money code. I typed a code with all sixes and this seems to be true. At least they all resemble sixes. What's up with that?

Answer- Yes, they do RESEMBLE the code for a six. An even parity 6 is:

1 module wide black bar 1 module wide white space 1 module wide black bar 4 module wide white space

There is nothing sinister about this nor does it have anything to do with the Bible's "mark of the beast" (The New Testament, The Revelation, Chapter 13, paragraph 18). It is simply a coincidence like the fact that my first, middle, and last name all have 6 letters. There is no connection with an international money code either. (From website)

Even, Mr. Laurer, the inventor of the UPC barcode admits, "Yes, they do RESEMBLE the code for a six."

Now look at the seal on the dollar bill closely. I've never seen this mentioned anywhere...

http://www.wealth4freedom.com/images/DOLLAR/eagle.jpg

Count the vertical stripes on the flag/banner. You can see that each vertical stripe is actually made up of three lines each and there is a total of six of them. 3 X 6 = 18. 18 = 6 + 6 + 6.

And so, not long ago, we were all issued a very powerful message by the government in print... literally. I'm sure you've all seen the metallic strips in bills. They can usually be found embedded inside larger bills and can be easily extracted for your viewing pleasure. I'm sure you've heard also that when you walk through an airport, they know exactly how much money you have on you (except your ones perhaps). Well, the public was told that his was to aid in combatting counterfeit money exchange and the topic was layed to rest in our minds... the non-counterfeiters. Not long ago, the RFID debate came forth. Do-it-yourself payment systems at grocery stores in addition to tracking and storing your every purchase (I know, in order to print me coupons I might actually use and for marketing purposes only) are conditioning the masses for a chip. We're too busy making money to be standing around waiting to spend it. For your convenience they will tell you.

The majority of transactions are entirely electronic, mere bits of data, and therefore... they don't really exist. They exist as they do the same way money does. They tell us how it is, and we follow or suffer the consequences... usually in the form of financial penalties for non-compliance. This is true at the DMV, ALL credit card companies, bills, loans, etc. There's a saying that you need people in the unemployment office or there would be no jobs available. Well, you also need a financial system designed to make the rich richer and poor poorer. Bill Gates hasn't payed social security for around two decades now but I'm sure you are.

The single most valueable commodity in this world, at the dawm of the internet age, is no longer any tangible thing such as gold, but became information retrieval. It is this information retrieval and tracking that we have been conditioned to accept. We leave behind a trail of information everywhere we go. People who deny they'll ever accept any implant may very well be able to do so when the day comes through legislation. They will simply make your mandatory and now outdated ID cards more difficult to update and will probably wind up costing you a few more dollars to be transmitted in the form of kilobytes to the banking system. You will instead unknowingly continue to carry around your cell phone, for example, which can absolutely be used to track you down... and look at how many cell phones are around you. Consider for a moment the credit card. The system requires that you have one. You MUST have a FICA score to get a home, to qualify for better interest rates, etc. This is purely to get us all to spend more of what we never had to spend to begin with... but more importantly, it got you plugged into the virtual money system. The ATM took over the check.

It would seem that once the conditioning has reached the masses fully, and all of the conveniences of this new technology such as instant access to medical records, instant identification, child safety, instant payment walk in/walk out systems that scan your body for the information it will use to transfer funds from your account into theirs, etc. is what we will be seeing. Just as we have up until this point, as we did with computers and the internet, cell phones, credit and ATM cards, etc. etc. etc. we will move to this new system. It will be a virtual cashless society and almost already is.

Ever wonder about the significance of the number 33? Did you know that there are also 66 books in the Bible? The answer is in the 33rd.

Ozziecynic
10-01-2006, 06:34 PM
This is the "nice" stick made of rubber. They have an even harder stick made of cold hard steel which they will bring out for the Christians who live simply and independantly of "the beast system". Remember WACO.

There is no connection with an international money code either. (From website)

Just makes it harder for the rightwingers to claim rights speak for liberty and & their traditional preservation of the seven pillars of society when their beloved status quo turns out to be the nemsis they most hate the very system,society, world, they live in!.
Oh dear what an untenable position the modern rightwiger faces. Its time for them to make a decision fuck with the system like the anarchists or extreme left, or side with the freemasons and preserve it!.

redrat11
10-07-2006, 07:11 PM
Ozziecynic wrote:

Just makes it harder for the rightwingers to claim rights speak for liberty and & their traditional preservation of the seven pillars of society when their beloved status quo turns out to be the nemsis they most hate the very system,society, world, they live in!.
Oh dear what an untenable position the modern rightwiger faces. Its time for them to make a decision fuck with the system like the anarchists or extreme left, or side with the freemasons and preserve it!.

Not very much of a choice Ozzie. How in the world do you equate RIGHTWINGERS with this thread? OzzieCynic I thought you were a Christian, it does'nt matter if your a rightwinger or a leftist like yourself, either way of course the SYSTEM is SATANIC period end of story. :hammer:

Ozziecynic
10-11-2006, 05:25 AM
How in the world do you equate RIGHTWINGERS with this thread?
:roll: Why do you think?? It is not usually leftwingers that read the bible or use it to beat on about NWO!

OzzieCynic I thought you were a Christian, it does'nt matter if your a rightwinger or a leftist like yourself, either way of course the SYSTEM is SATANIC period end of story. :hammer:
Id rather not say on cc what my religion is on cc.It is a personal matter that posters here have no right to know nor do i wish to make esoteric boasts on forum which is not religious anyway.

If i were to make such a proclaimation,posters here will get the wrong idea and trivilise my posts as they think it gives me no place to do hard talking or use swear words which i believe are sometimes necessary, especially when taking head on certain enemies I show no quarter for my enemies and expect none given there is no turning of the cheek from me!.
Needless to say my opinions should speak for themselves through my posts and show you where I am coming from!.8-)

cuda
10-11-2006, 07:43 AM
bfore this generation passes not one stone will be upon another.And in 70 years the roman army tore that building down stone by stone to get to the gold that was melted by the fire that destroyed the people in it.Even after the army was ordered not to harm the building it was set on fire anyway.And wasnt it prophecied by jesus also that the land would be left barren and nothing would grow? And didnt the romans spred salt on the ground and plowed it under and couse nothing to grow?Pretty cooperative of them to do something that jesus told to his followers wasnt it? ok theres a couple that can easily be provin and have been proven true by the archives of the roman empire of that time barbarian now i would like to hear about the prophecies of other religions that have happened and are happening if you dont mind.Now we all know you have the tounge of the serpent so go ahead lie if it makes you feel more intellegnt.

gangstalicious
02-17-2011, 12:40 PM
this may sound a little crazy, but if it sounds any more crazy than the chapter in the bible titled revelations let me know.

on money, not every bill is the same. for example, lets say you look at a bunch of different 100 dollar bills. a lot of them have different looking foreheads. kind of like they put different symbols, or just different looks to each of their foreheads. weird right?

any way. it's like that on a lot of the bills. seriously im not even kidding. go to the bank and ask for a few of any of the bills where their heads are big enough to get a clear look at their foreheads (not $1 bills). literally check it out

does it have any real significant meaning to it? who knows. maybe who ever made revelations was part of a secret society that would later make money with different foreheads. maybe they did it to mess with our minds.

another interesting thing to note. is that on the back of the $1 bill, theres an all seeing eye on top of a pyramid. and if you hold a $100 bill to the light, benjamin franklins left eye is lined up with the clock on the building

gangstalicious
02-17-2011, 01:13 PM
another thing to note is the art on the money is that on the one dollar bill
its plants on the bottom of the circle outlining washingtons face. and a pillar on top.
on the back of money its an all seeing eye on a pyramid. and on the other side theres a bird

honsetly. i think the whole revelations story was made up ages ago by a secret society who later would lead us to believe that us humans are going to get mixed, or made 0 ONE 0 with technology. when realistically speaking, it's impossible because we're living, breathing, reroducing, eventually dying species.

you can't turn a microchip into a living thing. nor can a living thing become a microchip. just like you can't make a natural thing unnatural, but you sure can lead it (humans) to believe theyre already, or going to become something unnatural.

something to else to note, in the bible it says that Jesus comes back and sayys he's alpha and omega, the beginning in the end

and that there'll be a mark of the beast in the forehead. the mind if made of omega's, alpha linoleic acid being one of them.

ASURAISBACK
06-24-2011, 08:50 AM
People try to find proof for their beliefs all the time...its human nature

zray13fu.blogspot.com check out my site

truesalvation
01-27-2012, 11:21 AM

as time progresses.

------------------------------------------

Revelations

14And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

---------------------------------------

Oooo Oooo, pick me, pick me! This is the Beast of the Earth. Christians believe that he is either just now here or soon to come... open your eyes!

What you just typed out from Revelations, is describing none other than the Pentecost (refer yourselves to Acts please)!....

beast of Earth=Peter: Who did Jesus appoint to do wonders in his name and give the keys to death and hades to (hint his name was changed and it isnt Saul/Paul, answer is above)? Who granted the authority to man to set up the image of the cross in Jesus' name and worship him? Who, wrought miracles after Jesus died on the cross (including pentecost, remember he brought a person back to life and also appeared to get out of a locked door)?

What religion killed millions in the name of "Christ?" Christians, I would tell all of you to open your eyes, but Revelations states to let others continue on their chosen paths, let God be the judge....You bombarding the original poster for the things that were said... very judgmental... didnt Jesus say do not judge lest ye be judged the same by the father..... we are all allowed to have our opinions, judging each other is another matter entirely, a Godly one!

The mark of the "beast" being a microchip... there is nothing in Revelations that says it will be an implant, that is subjective interpretation. If you are ready for the return, then why bother yourselves investing in trying to avoid a mark? My husband goes to church and his church states that as long as you accept Jesus' death on the cross for you, you are good (I dont believe this, but the members do)... so even if you receive an implant or a mark... supposedly you are saved anyway. I believe the great deception is that Jesus is not actually the savior and he was not to be worshiped, he actually is the Beast of the Sea and the mark is the cross and the communion you take in his memory... drinking his blood and eating his body... creeps me out thinking about it. You all may be fattening yourselves up for the reaping of the "harvest" something you call the rapture to make it look good... when its plain in Revelations that those who are reaped are to be used and poured out in his wrath... the wine of God's fury and will be sent to the depths with the beast. Im waiting for Michael, not Jesus.... that is if this is all true...

truesalvation
01-27-2012, 11:30 AM
another thing to note is the art on the money is that on the one dollar bill
its plants on the bottom of the circle outlining washingtons face. and a pillar on top.
on the back of money its an all seeing eye on a pyramid. and on the other side theres a bird

honsetly. i think the whole revelations story was made up ages ago by a secret society who later would lead us to believe that us humans are going to get mixed, or made 0 ONE 0 with technology. when realistically speaking, it's impossible because we're living, breathing, reroducing, eventually dying species.

you can't turn a microchip into a living thing. nor can a living thing become a microchip. just like you can't make a natural thing unnatural, but you sure can lead it (humans) to believe theyre already, or going to become something unnatural.

something to else to note, in the bible it says that Jesus comes back and sayys he's alpha and omega, the beginning in the end

and that there'll be a mark of the beast in the forehead. the mind if made of omega's, alpha linoleic acid being one of them.

I like that... mind is nourished by omega fatty acids... ala being one of those essentials! Would supplements in the hand prior to ingesting them be the mark in the right hand (since most humans are right handed)? :cool:

What about the turban and a gun... marks on the head and hand? The antics of the taliban are an easy group to label as the army of the beast... I dont buy it though. This is why we let go and let God handle it... we cannot possibly claim to know exactly what the intent of the bible was/is. maybe it was just a genius of a man who thought this up as a way to scare amoral humans into acting appropriately.:cool::cool::eek: