PDA

View Full Version : I have information about August 22nd

Headvoid
08-13-2006, 01:22 PM
There is a key date coming up on August 22nd.

1st - some history

August 22nd is a key date for Islamic extremists - it corresponds to a day in the Islamic Calendar from 1427 when Muhammed took flight on the winged Horse Buraq (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buraq) to the "furthest Mosque"

other clicky on August 22nd (http://americanfuture.net/?p=2031)
other clicky (http://www.antimedia.us/posts/1155061138.shtml)

It is also the day that Mahmoud Ahmadinejad announces Irans policy on their Nuclear ambitions.

It is also the day that the UK bombers had planned for their campaign - not two days ago as many are led to believe.

2nd - what will happen

Many in the security services are expecting a major terrorist strike - but I have information that in fact - an american agency are planning a major disaster - I cannot reveal this publicly - but suffice to say, it will APPEAR as if it is an extremist terrorist act.

This is all I can say - but do not travel in Europe on this date. Innocents will be caught up in it all.

truebeliever
08-13-2006, 09:31 PM
It is also the day that the UK bombers had planned for their campaign - not two days ago as many are led to believe.

Is that THE "liquid bomb" bombers? The ones who were raided recently and had ZERO explosives. ZERO plane tickets and ZERO passports?

When planning to blow up aircraft it pays to have these three things. :lol:

ANOTHER load of crap!

Watch the pommie coppers CARTWHEEL BACKWARDS on this one!

08-13-2006, 09:33 PM
This reminds me of the Spinberg movie where

in the future they will arrest you before

YOU even know that you will commit the crime.

nohope187
08-13-2006, 09:36 PM
Ah yes, "Pre-crime" it was called in the minority report. They already have thought-crime so, that's not much of leap, is it? :-?

truebeliever
08-13-2006, 09:43 PM
I once thought it would be cool if the Oz P.M caught herpes off Bush. Should I hand myself in?

I may of also thought of a "liquid bomb". Urine in a condom thrown at the P.M...Lord have Mercy! I am a disgrace.

Headvoid
08-14-2006, 02:13 PM
truebeliever wrote:

Is that THE "liquid bomb" bombers? The ones who were raided recently and had ZERO explosives. ZERO plane tickets and ZERO passports?

When planning to blow up aircraft it pays to have these three things. :lol:

They had passports, they were applying late for false ones.
They had explosives - this will come out, but it wont come out until Sept 5th.
They didn't have tickets - planning to buy them closer to the 22nd.

8 days to go...

truebeliever
08-14-2006, 09:06 PM
They had passports, they were applying late for false ones.
They had explosives - this will come out, but it wont come out until Sept 5th.
They didn't have tickets - planning to buy them closer to the 22nd.

8 days to go...

Please provide the references for your claims.:-)

I have attempted to find stuff on the "liquid bombers" but their is NONE!!!!!! All quiet on the western front.

On Sunday night on the Australian Broadcasting network eveniong news, a spokes man for the London police complained NONE of the alledged bombers had EXPLOSIVES, PASSPORTS or PLANE TICKETS. He went on to explain that London police had been "pressured" via Washington to act on surveillance information...ie; Abdul stating he hated England and America. Big deal. I do it all the time.

Last night they MIRACULOUSLY stated they had found a "gun". It is ALL COMPLETE BULLSHIT...as usual.

They are currently DESPERATELY searching a bit of woodland near their houses for something...ANYTHING to cover the fact they are incompetant idiots. :-)

Headvoid
08-15-2006, 01:47 PM
7 days to go...

BTW - several of the bombers travelled to Pakistan about 10 days before they were arrested. So how did they leave the country and then return without passports and tickets?

We followed the money, simple as that

truebeliever
08-15-2006, 08:47 PM
BTW - several of the bombers travelled to Pakistan about 10 days before they were arrested. So how did they leave the country and then return without passports and tickets?

So "they" say.

We followed the money, simple as that

Really? How'd ya follow it? "We"?
:-D "Real" terrorists use cash...just as smart drug dealers do. "Real" terrorists do not speak about things over phones or "between 4 walls". "Real" terrorists, like good drug dealers, are smart enough to aquaint themselves with the surveillance capabilities of the various intelligence gathering arms of the local police and Intelligence services. These "patsy's" are a few fools pissed off with seeing dead Lebbo kids on the telly. They shouted Allah Akbah over the phone and now they've been arrested. That'll teach 'em.

Bets are on!

Within a few days or perhaps weeks we will see ALL these people released. ALL of them.

Already the courts are ready to throw out the requests for further detention.

Tor
08-16-2006, 02:55 PM
O they will end up in an internment camp in Eastern Europe. I am led to believe that those places are still active.

Headvoid
08-16-2006, 03:33 PM
6 days to go

They
08-16-2006, 05:22 PM
Is it only Europe? I am traveling to New York on the 22nd.

Headvoid
08-16-2006, 05:37 PM
My information is incomplete - its the future fuckwit.

Headvoid
08-17-2006, 02:36 PM
5 days and counting

Headvoid
08-18-2006, 05:02 PM
4 days to go

ignt
08-18-2006, 06:16 PM
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d146/clubc/IGNT1.jpg

They
08-19-2006, 10:55 AM
Headvoid wrote:
My information is incomplete - its the future fuckwit.

Just a question asshole. If you don't have any information, why are you posting here? If you surf around a bit you will see that most folks research extensively before posting a topic like this. You are just throwing out some BS and hoping it will stick. Troll.

Tor
08-19-2006, 12:04 PM
Some one here erased one of my replies to this thread and I bitterly resent it.

I orginally was complaining about the thread starter acting as a daily calendar. That thread was erased. I do not appreciate that.

Headvoid
08-20-2006, 10:55 AM
Glad to see we have an American on the board thinking about the world problems rather than his own shitty little plane journey.

Notably the liquid bombers suitcase with bomb making kit and martyrdom videos have now been found.

The full information on this will be released on Sept 5th.

The incident on August 22nd will now not happen on mainland Europe - it looks like it might be Turkey or the East Med area.

2 days to go.

Shadow
08-21-2006, 01:27 PM
What's going to happen?

Headvoid
08-21-2006, 01:33 PM
There will be an incident in the eastern med - that's all I know.

We may not know about it EXACTLY tomorrow, but it will happen tomorrow.

08-21-2006, 08:44 PM
Headvoid wrote:

LOL ... any stocks you can recommend ?

:-o

truebeliever
08-21-2006, 08:58 PM
Just a question asshole. If you don't have any information, why are you posting here? If you surf around a bit you will see that most folks research extensively before posting a topic like this. You are just throwing out some BS and hoping it will stick. Troll.

I like you. Stick around. :-)

truebeliever
08-21-2006, 09:03 PM

You sound like one of those "Godlike Productions" posters.

Sorta like changing your hair colour? Not overnight? But it will happen? 8-)

It's August 22nd here now in West Oz...1100 hours. You should have mentioned time zone...local or international.

I have a prediction also...it's business as usual for the Globalist Internationalists and their lackey/cut out killer thug covert op's people.

More innocent people to die on the alter of Globalism and the installing of the anti-Christ.

08-21-2006, 09:04 PM
truebeliever wrote:

I like you. Stick around. :-)

I like him too TB ... he has good sources

like the Wall Street Journal.

-------------------------------------------------

August 22
Does Iran have something in store?

BY BERNARD LEWIS
Tuesday, August 8, 2006 4:30 p.m. EDT

During the Cold War, both sides possessed weapons of mass destruction, but neither side used them, deterred by what was known as MAD, mutual assured destruction. Similar constraints have no doubt prevented their use in the confrontation between India and Pakistan. In our own day a new such confrontation seems to be looming between a nuclear-armed Iran and its favorite enemies, named by the late Ayatollah Khomeini as the Great Satan and the Little Satan, i.e., the United States and Israel. Against the U.S. the bombs might be delivered by terrorists, a method having the advantage of bearing no return address. Against Israel, the target is small enough to attempt obliteration by direct bombardment.

It seems increasingly likely that the Iranians either have or very soon will have nuclear weapons at their disposal, thanks to their own researches (which began some 15 years ago), to some of their obliging neighbors, and to the ever-helpful rulers of North Korea. The language used by Iranian President Ahmadinejad would seem to indicate the reality and indeed the imminence of this threat.

Would the same constraints, the same fear of mutual assured destruction, restrain a nuclear-armed Iran from using such weapons against the U.S. or against Israel?

There is a radical difference between the Islamic Republic of Iran and other governments with nuclear weapons. This difference is expressed in what can only be described as the apocalyptic worldview of Iran's present rulers. This worldview and expectation, vividly expressed in speeches, articles and even schoolbooks, clearly shape the perception and therefore the policies of Ahmadinejad and his disciples.

Even in the past it was clear that terrorists claiming to act in the name of Islam had no compunction in slaughtering large numbers of fellow Muslims. A notable example was the blowing up of the American embassies in East Africa in 1998, killing a few American diplomats and a much larger number of uninvolved local passersby, many of them Muslims. There were numerous other Muslim victims in the various terrorist attacks of the last 15 years.

The phrase "Allah will know his own" is usually used to explain such apparently callous unconcern; it means that while infidel, i.e., non-Muslim, victims will go to a well-deserved punishment in hell, Muslims will be sent straight to heaven. According to this view, the bombers are in fact doing their Muslim victims a favor by giving them a quick pass to heaven and its delights--the rewards without the struggles of martyrdom. School textbooks tell young Iranians to be ready for a final global struggle against an evil enemy, named as the U.S., and to prepare themselves for the privileges of martyrdom.

A direct attack on the U.S., though possible, is less likely in the immediate future. Israel is a nearer and easier target, and Mr. Ahmadinejad has given indication of thinking along these lines. The Western observer would immediately think of two possible deterrents. The first is that an attack that wipes out Israel would almost certainly wipe out the Palestinians too. The second is that such an attack would evoke a devastating reprisal from Israel against Iran, since one may surely assume that the Israelis have made the necessary arrangements for a counterstrike even after a nuclear holocaust in Israel.

The first of these possible deterrents might well be of concern to the Palestinians--but not apparently to their fanatical champions in the Iranian government. The second deterrent--the threat of direct retaliation on Iran--is, as noted, already weakened by the suicide or martyrdom complex that plagues parts of the Islamic world today, without parallel in other religions, or for that matter in the Islamic past. This complex has become even more important at the present day, because of this new apocalyptic vision.

In Islam, as in Judaism and Christianity, there are certain beliefs concerning the cosmic struggle at the end of time--Gog and Magog, anti-Christ, Armageddon, and for Shiite Muslims, the long awaited return of the Hidden Imam, ending in the final victory of the forces of good over evil, however these may be defined. Mr. Ahmadinejad and his followers clearly believe that this time is now, and that the terminal struggle has already begun and is indeed well advanced. It may even have a date, indicated by several references by the Iranian president to giving his final answer to the U.S. about nuclear development by Aug. 22. This was at first reported as "by the end of August," but Mr. Ahmadinejad's statement was more precise.

What is the significance of Aug. 22? This year, Aug. 22 corresponds, in the Islamic calendar, to the 27th day of the month of Rajab of the year 1427. This, by tradition, is the night when many Muslims commemorate the night flight of the prophet Muhammad on the winged horse Buraq, first to "the farthest mosque," usually identified with Jerusalem, and then to heaven and back (c.f., Koran XVII.1). This might well be deemed an appropriate date for the apocalyptic ending of Israel and if necessary of the world. It is far from certain that Mr. Ahmadinejad plans any such cataclysmic events precisely for Aug. 22. But it would be wise to bear the possibility in mind.

A passage from the Ayatollah Khomeini, quoted in an 11th-grade Iranian schoolbook, is revealing. "I am decisively announcing to the whole world that if the world-devourers [i.e., the infidel powers] wish to stand against our religion, we will stand against their whole world and will not cease until the annihilation of all them. Either we all become free, or we will go to the greater freedom which is martyrdom. Either we shake one another's hands in joy at the victory of Islam in the world, or all of us will turn to eternal life and martyrdom. In both cases, victory and success are ours."

In this context, mutual assured destruction, the deterrent that worked so well during the Cold War, would have no meaning. At the end of time, there will be general destruction anyway. What will matter will be the final destination of the dead--hell for the infidels, and heaven for the believers. For people with this mindset, MAD is not a constraint; it is an inducement.

How then can one confront such an enemy, with such a view of life and death? Some immediate precautions are obviously possible and necessary. In the long term, it would seem that the best, perhaps the only hope is to appeal to those Muslims, Iranians, Arabs and others who do not share these apocalyptic perceptions and aspirations, and feel as much threatened, indeed even more threatened, than we are. There must be many such, probably even a majority in the lands of Islam. Now is the time for them to save their countries, their societies and their religion from the madness of MAD.

Mr. Lewis, professor emeritus at Princeton, is the author, most recently, of "From Babel to Dragomans: Interpreting the Middle East" (Oxford University Press, 2004).
---------------------------------------

damn my stock broker is closed ... time to

get an online account.

truebeliever
08-21-2006, 09:09 PM
damn my stock broker is closed ... time to

get an online account.

Damn! Me too...if I had a broker and any money to give him. I have mothers love though and it warms my heart at night... :-(

I'll be surprised if a covert op framing Iran is'nt done soon. Aircraft carrier in the Gulf. Suspicious testing of the USS America...where they sank it using conventionally placed explosives. Very suss and you KNOW how these people LOOOOOOOVE to rub it in with stuff like a "sunk USS America"...know what I mean.

"They" have to act soon. Bombing Lebbo kids to peices - "Jonbonet" alledged child killers who fly business class and whacky home video's cant keep us distracted forever. :-)

Headvoid
08-22-2006, 12:34 PM
Thanks for the defence of people calling me a troll.

it's a really friendly forum this.

BTW - It's happened and a lot of people have died.

"Lightning" was involved

08-22-2006, 12:42 PM
Headvoid wrote:

it's a really friendly forum this.

BTW - It's happened and a lot of people have died.

"Lightning" was involved

please eleborate

:-D

Headvoid
08-22-2006, 01:12 PM
I can't, it's too close.

08-22-2006, 01:14 PM
Headvoid wrote:
I can't, it's too close.

If its that Russian plane that came down

today, I would love to know who was on it.

:-D

08-22-2006, 02:45 PM
A preliminary investigation suggests that lightning caused Tuesday's crash of a Russian Tupolev Tu-154 airliner in Ukraine, said Russian Emergency Situations Ministry spokeswoman Irina Andrianova.

Headvoid wrote:

Many in the security services are expecting a major terrorist strike - but I have information that in fact - an american agency are planning a major disaster - I cannot reveal this publicly - but suffice to say, it will APPEAR as if it is an extremist terrorist act.

This is all I can say - but do not travel in Europe on this date. Innocents will be caught up in it all.

Headvoid wrote:

The incident on August 22nd will now not happen on mainland Europe - it looks like it might be Turkey or the East Med area.

Headvoid wrote:

You saying this lightning was "manufactured"? Is this information coming from you and you alone or from some external source?

Stranger
08-22-2006, 02:59 PM
I may not be a geography teacher, but the freakin Ukraine is not the Eastern Mediterranean, that would be Israel, Syria, etc... This post is crap. We had to sit through a daily countdown to nothing. Enough of the Jean Dixon garbage.

You refer to an interested poster as "fuckwit" and your bothered by being called a Troll?????????????????????????????????????

08-22-2006, 04:33 PM
0 days to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DoctorX
08-22-2006, 04:35 PM
people need to stop making up dates and fake warnings. A new attack is coming but nobody knows the date. We should be aware of the occult dates which have proven to be accurate in the past (911, 711).

08-22-2006, 04:43 PM
On the 43 day of May in the year 2221, not a damn thing will happen.

truebeliever
08-22-2006, 08:34 PM
[tb races into the internet cafe...out of breath...]

A guy just got knocked off his scooter at a local 'roundabout'...does that count? Damn! It's the 23rd...close though. :-)

Well it's "sorta" the Eastern Med. Way East...It's all relative man.

I give the prediction a 3.5 out of 10. :-)

truebeliever
08-22-2006, 08:43 PM
Does this count as a good prediction a few days before the event?

Regarding Slobidan Milosovich and The Hauge.

He's already appeared at the The Haugue and defended Milosovich and pissed off the prosecution. NOW...YEARS after, they SUDDENLY find out he's a 'war criminal'! Absoloutly fucking ludicrous and an indication of just how desperate the prosecution is getting.

They dragged the guy back into prison and the tone is he was 'on the run' when he had been living in my home town of Perth for years and was well known in the community.

This is a message for ALL 'witnesses'. You had better say what is expected. Here is the script. Deviate from it and you will hang yourself in your jail cell.

They will kill Milosovich soon.

Link (http://www.nolajbs.net/forum/index.php?topic=3425.0)

Stranger
08-23-2006, 08:46 AM
[tb races into the internet cafe...out of breath...]

lol, I think we have too much time on our hands