http://youtube.com/watch?v=c2BF9MCjJdI&mode=related&search=

08-14-2006, 02:34 PM
Check this movie trailer out ...

only an idiot will refuse the chip.

:-D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1e5PTQe7Ngg&mode=related&search=

truebeliever
08-14-2006, 09:57 PM
There's SO MUCH activism leading from the net, "they" will require a MASSIVE destructive event to regain control and the initiative.

I note ALOT of crap about "terrorist web sites" and "bomb making manuals" downloaded from the net lately. Also stuff about "the dangers of the net".

ANYONE can trace the original owner of a web site and inter account...but NOT the intelligence services. How do they get away with this?

A covert op must come soon. It will be entangled with talk of the internet being such a danger it must be highly regulated.

Watching the latest stuff on the "liquid bomb terrorists" in England confirms they are so desperate it is almost laughable.

08-15-2006, 12:57 AM
truebeliever wrote:
There's SO MUCH activism leading from the net, "they" will require a MASSIVE destructive event to regain control and the initiative.

I note ALOT of crap about "terrorist web sites" and "bomb making manuals" downloaded from the net lately. Also stuff about "the dangers of the net".

ANYONE can trace the original owner of a web site and inter account...but NOT the intelligence services. How do they get away with this?

A covert op must come soon. It will be entangled with talk of the internet being such a danger it must be highly regulated.

Watching the latest stuff on the "liquid bomb terrorists" in England confirms they are so desperate it is almost laughable.

Agree, notice how they want to protect your kids

from the dangers of the net ... me says

they are loosing control and need to do something

quickly.

Headvoid
08-15-2006, 03:10 PM
truebeliever wrote:

What makes you think they don't know?

And how do you find the owner of sites in the UK, Europe and US behind anonymous hosting companies? The intelligence services can find it, but you can't - unless you are a spook or a cop.

And how do you think an anonymous hosting company in Iran would respond to a request from British Intelligence Services?

truebeliever
08-15-2006, 09:20 PM
What makes you think they don't know?

Sarcasm my friend. Of course they know. Thats the point.

And how do you find the owner of sites in the UK, Europe and US behind anonymous hosting companies? The intelligence services can find it, but you can't - unless you are a spook or a cop.

These hosting companies ARE intelligence fronts. In the end, when the coppers come calling with a warrent, little "egg head" I.T manager will open up the files quick smart.

And how do you think an anonymous hosting company in Iran would respond to a request from British Intelligence Services?

In the end EVEN the hosting company MUST have "related" I.P address's to send you around the web. These can be linked. The NSA can get in where ever the hell it wants. :-)

There is NO SUCH thing as "anonamous surfing"...period.

Shadow
08-16-2006, 12:04 PM
At least now I'm begining to understand the conspiracy with the chip.

But the real danger is with the net itself and the precarious use of links to dupe people into loading key loggers and data vipers into your machines.

And more importantly someone earlier did ask the right question: Who owns all these sites.

Headvoid
08-16-2006, 04:40 PM
truebeliever wrote:

These hosting companies ARE intelligence fronts. In the end, when the coppers come calling with a warrent, little "egg head" I.T manager will open up the files quick smart.

You said anyone could find an owner of a website - now its a copper with a "warrent" - make your mind up.

In the end EVEN the hosting company MUST have "related" I.P address's to send you around the web. These can be linked. The NSA can get in where ever the hell it wants. :-)

There is NO SUCH thing as "anonamous surfing"...period.

Still haven't answered how the NSA finds the owner of a website that was hosted securely from Iran on Day 1 and removed by its hoster on Day 3 - then replicated as "reportage" around the world.

Shadow
08-18-2006, 04:16 AM
How is NASA involved in this?

Is it because of the sattelites required to do the tracking?

DoctorX
08-22-2006, 03:58 AM
truebeliever wrote:
or just a few more elizabeth smart cases to the point every soccer mom will demand to have chips for their children!

Shadow
08-22-2006, 11:11 AM
Will these chips be capable of mind control?

08-22-2006, 11:29 AM
Shadow wrote:
Will these chips be capable of mind control?

chips can do

mind control, remote control, emotional record

and replay to name a few ...

I love the power of the new world order.

Shadow
08-22-2006, 12:47 PM
But shurely there must be a way to defeat them?

Would aliminum prevent their transmission?

08-22-2006, 01:17 PM
Shadow wrote:
But shurely there must be a way to defeat them?

Would aliminum prevent their transmission?

Shadow you're gonna need them to buy and sell.

Nothing will work against it. The situation is

without hope for the rich and poor. Welcome

to the New World Order. All the missing persons

and children stories in the media are programming

you to SCREAM for the chip.

:-o

DoctorX
08-22-2006, 05:26 PM
The chip is coming and there is nothing you can do about it. It will all come down to people either escaping the country (but they will probably close the border when martial law is in place)

will people get the chip, or lose their freedom and their soul like the Bible says?? what will you do?

I forget which conspiracy researcher said supposedly the chip will be toxic and will cause massive deaths a couple of months after injection. This could be an explanation for the damnation to hell to those that get it (they will die due to the chip) and will lose their souls for giving themselves up to the beast system!

08-22-2006, 05:45 PM
The potato chip is already here among us.

08-22-2006, 08:16 PM
Forgot to mention not to use a toilet in the future ... learn to hold it in because your crap will be monitored too ! If you are caught with
illegal drugs in your crap or pee someone will
come knocking down your door to arrest you. ALL
your excrements will be databased and linked
to your chip.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/1433904.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/1430000/images/_1433904_futuretoilet150.jpg

Wednesday, 11 July, 2001, 14:55 GMT 15:55 UK
Stay healthy with the toilet 'doctor'

Toilets like this may soon be a thing of the past
A company in Cheshire is designing a futuristic toilet which can monitor human waste and spot health problems.

At the first sign of a medical condition, the Versatile Interactive Pan (VIP) would contact a GP via the internet.

The VIP concept has been produced by the bathroom manufacturers Twyford.

With a voice-activated seat, automatic flush and the ability to detect health problems, the company says it is a "major breakthrough" in toilet technology.

We want to see what a toilet can do if you introduce modern technology to it

Terry Wooliscroft, Twyford

Although the model is not yet in production, Twyford predicts it could be on the market within the next five years.

Spokesman Terry Wooliscroft said: "This is a major breakthrough for us.

"Toilets haven't changed much since the concept was developed by Thomas Twyford 120 years ago.

"We want to change all that and see what a toilet can do if you introduce modern technology to it."

The new VIP will check for health problems

Urine and stool samples would be examined by the toilet, not only for health problems but for dietary content.

Mr Wooliscroft went on: "We also want to link to the local supermarket.

"If, for example, a person is short on roughage one day, an order of beans or pulses will be sent from the VIP to the supermarket and delivered that same day."

He said it would not be long before the VIP would be ready for production.

Model exhibited

"The technology is not too far away and we are working towards that."

Twyford's designers have already produced a model of the VIP.

It has been donated to the Gladstone Pottery Museum in Stoke-on-Trent and will feature in an exhibition in the museum's new galleries which open in the autumn.

Shadow
08-23-2006, 04:27 AM
But I don't want to be chiped! Surely there must be a way to over ride them, isn't there?

08-23-2006, 09:19 AM
Shadow wrote:
But I don't want to be chiped! Surely there must be a way to over ride them, isn't there?

You MUST take the chip Shadow.

http://www.prisonplanet.tv/audio/130505forcedchipping.htm

http://www.prisonplanet.tv/images/may2005/130505chip.jpg

Shadow
08-23-2006, 11:13 AM
There must be a way to prevent it from happening. There must be a way.

08-23-2006, 12:06 PM
its the mark of the beast shadow

resist and you be wind up like david koresh becasue he got too close to the truth

08-23-2006, 12:17 PM
1.4 MILLION military personnel to get chipped to

replace the dog tag. This will help with POW

situations.

Company trying to get under soldiers’ skin

David Francis and Bill Myers, The Examiner
Aug 21, 2006 5:00 AM (2 days ago)
Current rank: # 11 of 6,075 articles
WASHINGTON - A microchip company with powerful political connections is lobbying the Pentagon for the right to implant chips under the skins of the nearly 1.4 million U.S. military personnel.

VeriChip Corp., which is based in Florida and planning to offer its stock to the public soon, has been one of the most aggressive marketers of radio frequency identification chips. Company officials have touted the chips as versatile, able to be used in a variety of situations such as helping track illegal immigrants or giving doctors immediate access to patient’s medical records.

Now the company is “in discussions” with the Pentagon, spokeswoman Nicole Philbin said. She added that VeriChip wants to insert the chips under the skin of the right arms of U.S. servicemen and servicewomen. The idea is to be able to scan an arm and obtain that person’s identity and medical history.

“The potential for this technology doesn’t just stop at the civilian level,” Philbin said.

http://www.soldiersperspective.us/

08-23-2006, 12:46 PM
I've been telling everyone this. It's here. They are here. I know this.

08-23-2006, 12:52 PM
RoofTop wrote:

Some people are so dumb to think that they

won't be chipped.

08-23-2006, 01:12 PM
666 wrote:

RoofTop wrote:

Some people are so dumb to think that they

won't be chipped.

Well its not a matter of IF...it's a matter of WHEN.

Shadow
08-23-2006, 02:42 PM
No this can't be happening. No!

08-30-2006, 07:48 AM
Shadow wrote:
No this can't be happening. No!

YES YOU DIZZY MUTHAFUCKERS IT IS.

I' guess I'll have to scream it from the rooftops. The Chips are here.

Tor
08-31-2006, 04:48 AM
I've had a chip for some time now. They are harmless biometric devices. Don't worry about them. When the times comes get your chip and you won't worry so much.

08-31-2006, 03:21 PM
fuck that. good luck br-549. You are a number now. You are one of the Sheeple.