PDA

View Full Version : The "Peak Oil" Fraud - An Industry Publication.

truebeliever
08-15-2006, 08:13 PM
Somewhere in Head Office two execs are enjoying the fruits of their labour. They have been rewarded with a pay rise and hookers plus a load of coke from the boss. Why? Because the world faces a problem on a MASSIVE scale!

The World Is Running Out Of Oil!

Just ask Mike Ruppert. He'll tell you ALL about it.

But why you may ask have two oil industry execs been rewarded so handsomely? Because THEY discovered that the planet called Earth has a SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE!!!!!!!!!! Yes, thats right ladies...the oil and gas industry "forgot" to look at the other half of the planet!

That half includes Australia, Africa and South America. Just a little plot of land mind you. Wink

I applaud you guys! With oil at $75 a barrel it seems the oil industry has dusted off it's exploration boots and found oil! Texas T..."Git a hollerin and git Jeb and Ma over here! We're headin south!"

And I thought the Middle East was ALL about oil? Like "securing" the last known reserves? Well, someone give Gorgy Porgy a ring. Call off the dogs and head south young man!

Thats enough sarcasm...though their is never enough to go around for the endless scams of the oil and gas industry.

"Artificial Scarcity" is the scam and they are good at it.

Here is an Australian Publication of the oil and gas industry...
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/2845/frontcovereg8.jpg

Here is the whole article...
http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/155/wholearticlejv5.jpg

Just note that header!!!!!!!!!! "Ye hahhhhhhh"...
http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/3946/petrolembonanzamk3.jpg

High revenues? "Now" they can explore? Yeh, no doubt they can at $75 a barrel..."Money for nuthin and ya chicks for free"...
http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/343/highrevenuesbg5.jpg

Nice map. Seems like West Oz is one GREAT BIG oil and gas field. How fortunate. Someone should send this to Ruppert and the "Round Table Group" sponsoring his endless shit about the..."end of the age of oil". Also note a VAST field is being explored to the South and East of the south west tip of West Oz off a place called "Bremer Bay".
http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/7316/maptr9.jpg

Please!!!! Someone tell Ruppert! Wells dug are about the same in South America excluding Venezuala. Heaps of wells in Texas have been capped. VAST new "find" Wink starting in the Gulf Of Mexico and lets not forget why the Poms want those sheep islands called the Falklands...it aint becoz of the fine sheep but because of the massive oil reserves their. Lets not forget either the vast reserves RIGHT smack bang in the middle of the Balkans. The list goes on. They have so much of the stuff it's worth about $3 a barrel.
http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/4101/explorationwellsvr8.jpg

How the flip do they get away with the.."theirs no more oil to find" bollocks? Imagine Africa and South America's VAST untapped reserves. That aint no SMALL peice of real estate.
http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/3231/vastonshorebasinscm8.jpg

For a great set of articles detailing the complete and utter fraud that is "Peak Oil" please go to Dave McGowans site..."Centre For An Informed America". Issue 52 "CopVCia".
http://www.davesweb.cnchost.com/

Also, read Thomas Golds "The Deep Hot Biosphere: The Abiotic Origens Of Oil".
http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/P/0387985468.01._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-dp-500-arrow,TopRight,45,-64_AA240_SH20_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Gold stole most of his work from Russian scientists.

The fact that oil is everywhere and in vast quantities should make us question the REAL reasons behind the U.S occupation of Iraq. Securing oil reserves sounds nice and will be accepted by people, even reluctantly. What people WONT accept is making the region safe for Israel to continue it's barbaric and "un-Biblical" occupation of Palestine.

But wait, theirs more...at it's ultimate end i believe the REAL reason is WAR. Pure WAR...distraction and the centralization of power. Oil scarcity will provide a fine excuse for war, destruction and in the spirit of Mazzini and Pikes letter...the destruction of Christondom, Islam and Judaism and the rise of the Humanist religion under the auspicious of the United Nations. Indeed, neo Communism is here...bearing flowers, a micro chip and a boot in your face.

Iran has been set up by the West through Europe and Russia. The poor, poor, fools.

Shalom. :-)

08-15-2006, 10:30 PM
Guess which country supplies the U.S. with the

most oil ?

truebeliever
08-16-2006, 01:31 AM
Dont say Iran?:-)

Dont say Russia?:-)
__________________________________________________ _____________

Speaking of Russia...they are making a killing off the high oil price and rebuilding their economy.

Russia would benefit HUGELY from more war in the Middle East.

It's something i'm not seeing words about. People just seem to think Russia wants to back Iran against the hated neo-cons. Not so.

Russia will clean up and maybe settle a few scores with run away oligarchs.

Headvoid
08-16-2006, 05:51 PM
http://www.ga.gov.au/oceans/ss_ogra_2003.jsp

Confused where it says that the Australian fields will last more than 13 years from now?

Also your main source is a sales pamphlet encouraging oil investment - impartial? mmm.

08-16-2006, 07:25 PM
truebeliever wrote:
Dont say Iran?:-)

Dont say Russia?:-)
__________________________________________________ _____________

Speaking of Russia...they are making a killing off the high oil price and rebuilding their economy.

Russia would benefit HUGELY from more war in the Middle East.

It's something i'm not seeing words about. People just seem to think Russia wants to back Iran against the hated neo-cons. Not so.

Russia will clean up and maybe settle a few scores with run away oligarchs.

Believe it or not ... it is Canada !

truebeliever
09-10-2006, 08:43 PM
Also your main source is a sales pamphlet encouraging oil investment - impartial? mmm.

No, it ACTUALLY states the VAST investment NOW happening if you care to read.

Also, the simple point that 500 exploration wells have EVER been dug in West Oz while 2,500 are dug in Texas EVERY month! You do the math.:-)

Also, Africa are at 3000 wells TOTAL!

South America around the same excluding Venezuala.

I'm sure you get the point.

"The world is running out of oil"? Nay, I dont think so.:-)

I'm sure your common sense will kick in.

Also, i speak to people in the oil and gas industry from time to time. They cant wipe the "snigger" from their faces.

09-10-2006, 09:05 PM
It makes no difference if the oceans are oil. The price will now always be at a point of strain for the common person as will as all else. They play people up and down. No army of enraged middle class people will arise. TPTB have won and are as ever playing with their prey as a cat plays with a mouse. Watch and see the blood red curtain descend on your world just when you think all is safe. They will even convince you to ring the curtain down yourself.

this
09-10-2006, 10:24 PM
We are not going to get the real truth about how much Oil there is. There will always be attempts to capitalize on our dependency of it also. If bacteria are manufacturing it under the Earth that's almost a moot point with climate change coming.

TB, a recent discovery of Oil is south of the southern US states in the ocean, and it will likely take 5 years to develop it. It will be one of the deepest wells in the world. Oil is currently cheap, as cheap as say - a disposable plastic fork.

They
09-11-2006, 08:51 AM
The earth is really just a great big bubble of hydrocarbons. I agree with Dr. Gold on this. (I also agree with his analysis that it is physically impossible to land on the moon because of the depth of the dust, but that is a different conspiracy.)

Still, even if there is no end to the amount of oil (think about it, do you really think there was enough biomass to support the vast 'fossil' fuel reserves?) lifting costs are as important as absolute quantity.

09-11-2006, 11:03 AM
A great big bubble? I thought that was your picture!!! I'm sorry Justin.

They
09-11-2006, 11:31 AM
Shadow_ wrote:
A great big bubble? I thought that was your picture!!! I'm sorry Justin.

That was a good one. You are becoming my favorite 13 year old spammer on this site. You slay me. Stop, before I pee my pants laughing.

truebeliever
09-11-2006, 09:48 PM
TB, a recent discovery of Oil is south of the southern US states in the ocean, and it will likely take 5 years to develop it. It will be one of the deepest wells in the world. Oil is currently cheap, as cheap as say - a disposable plastic fork.

I heard about this field in the Gulf over a year ago. I've been gob smacked at how it's being portrayed as some sort of "just discovered" field.

There's billions of barrels more in the area...of course you and I wont hear about that just yet. :-)

Still, even if there is no end to the amount of oil (think about it, do you really think there was enough biomass to support the vast 'fossil' fuel reserves?) lifting costs are as important as absolute quantity.

True, but at $68 a barrel thats still a HUGE profit!

I do believe oil at a Saudi well head is around $3-$6 a barrel...probably less. I heard back in the late eighties it was just over 50c a barrel at the well head production cost.

In Russia there oil is "sludgy" and of low quality and yet they pump that muck out from deep down at a profit even when a barrel of oil was at $12 a barrel.

Russia BTW is rebuilding there economy at a vast pace with the high price per barrel. Both them and Iran have a HUGE vested interest in keeping the price high by provoking confrontation in the M.E...as does the U.S of course where ALL those petro dollars from the Sheikdoms get invested...not forgetting the City Of London banking establishments either. :-)

09-12-2006, 12:18 AM
OSLO, NORWAY (AP) - Tests of a deep-water well in the Gulf of Mexico could indicate a significant oil discovery, three companies announced Tuesday, in the first project to tap into a region that reportedly could boost U.S. oil and gas reserves by as much as 50 percent.

The well was drilled by U.S. oil company Chevron Corp., with partners Statoil ASA of Norway and Devon Energy Corp. of Oklahoma City.

"Test results are very encouraging and may indicate a significant discovery. The full magnitude of the field's potential is still being defined," Statoil said in a statement.

During the test, the well sustained a flow rate of more than 6,000 barrels of oil per day, Statoil said. The Wall Street Journal reported the region where the well is located could become the nation's biggest new domestic source of oil since the discovery of Alaska's North Slope more than a generation ago. The journal said Chevron and Devon officials estimate that recent discoveries in the Gulf of Mexico's lower-tertiary formations hold up to 15 billion barrels' worth of oil and gas reserves, a total that would boost the nation's current reserves by 50 percent.
artical (http://www.wtol.com/Global/story.asp?S=5364964&nav=dyg107xs)

There IS an energy crisis allright. You won't hear about it in the media. It has nothing to do with resources and everything to do with finances.

DoctorX
09-12-2006, 12:44 AM
This is one of the crisis that they create but they don't have to lift a finger since it is the people who keep the crisis going. Single women driving gas guzzlin suvs, big cars everywhere. The elite must be laughing about it all since we have a crisis that everyone is complaining about yet the people themselves keep making it worse.

They
09-12-2006, 04:49 AM
truebeliever wrote:
I heard about this field in the Gulf over a year ago. I've been gob smacked at how it's being portrayed as some sort of "just discovered" field.

There's billions of barrels more in the area...of course you and I wont hear about that just yet. :-)

Well, that is not suprising. The seismic info was in hand and the contracts etc. had to be let for the leases and test wells well in advance of drilling. All this really did was confirm what everyone already knew or suspected.

The bigger question is why are they drilling so deep? There is as much oil and gas in the near offshore areas of the GOM and the Atlantic coast as all the current PnP reserves in the US today.

Unfortunately, it is illegal to drill there. Good, sound environmental protection? Perhaps. Or, a tactic to keep oil 'scarce' and prices high?

truebeliever
09-12-2006, 09:20 PM
The bigger question is why are they drilling so deep? There is as much oil and gas in the near offshore areas of the GOM and the Atlantic coast as all the current PnP reserves in the US today.

Keeping up appearences? I dont know.

I do know that you will see Australia emerge over the next ten years as an "energy super power" as our Prime Minister John Howard put it.

I see the M.E being abandoned in the coming years.

truebeliever
09-12-2006, 09:22 PM
There IS an energy crisis allright. You won't hear about it in the media. It has nothing to do with resources and everything to do with finances.

True.

"Peak Oil", war etc...all will help in explaining the coming economic collapse.

Stranger
09-12-2006, 11:41 PM
This is second hand info, so...

An acquaintance of mine has a friend of the family that works for a major oil company, believe she said Exxon. Anyway, this employee says the amount of oil in the Gulf of Mexico is just huge. The recent discovery of oil that was in the news recently is just the tip of the iceberg. He feels the cost of a barrel of oil will be falling into the $20ís in the future. I cant see the oil companies letting that happen, but it sure would be nice.

Time to get a Hummer!

They
09-13-2006, 05:10 AM
Stranger wrote:
He feels the cost of a barrel of oil will be falling into the $20ís in the future. I cant see the oil companies letting that happen, but it sure would be nice.

We will definitely see $20/ bbl oil in the future. We have seen it in the past (heck, we have seen $12 not too long ago). I don't know when, but I would guess it would be the date that the first new nuke in the US goes on line, given the history of utilities missing the market.

truebeliever
09-13-2006, 08:08 PM
An acquaintance of mine has a friend of the family that works for a major oil company, believe she said Exxon. Anyway, this employee says the amount of oil in the Gulf of Mexico is just huge. The recent discovery of oil that was in the news recently is just the tip of the iceberg. He feels the cost of a barrel of oil will be falling into the $20ís in the future. I cant see the oil companies letting that happen, but it sure would be nice.

I agree that we could see this relatively soon.

There are multiple reasons but ONE I think we are forgetting is the HUGE grass roots backlash against the absurdities of the "Peak Oil" crowd like Ruppert.

Mike Ruppert by the way is finished.

The oil speculators and industry execs have over stepped the mark. :-)