PDA

View Full Version : The Judaic Role in the Black Slave Trade (vid)

madthumbs
08-20-2006, 06:50 AM
The Judaic Role in the Black Slave Trade (http://opposingdigits.com/vlog/?p=667)

In this brilliant foray into the hidden dimensions of the chronicle of black servitude, Tony Martin, professor of African History at Wellesley College, lectures on the role of Judaics in the Trans-Atlantic slave trade, and the impact of racist rabbinic texts on the formation of the contemptuous view of Africans which led to the justification of their enslavement. Dr. Martin’s speech is introduced by Michael A. Hoffman II who provides insight on recent scholarly developments concerning the “Curse of Ham.” Brief concluding remarks are offered by historian David Irving.

08-23-2006, 12:25 PM
the jews constantly prey on the weaker and those of inferior intellect its like we are all cattle for them to lead to the slaughter just like isaac did to his son

Rockyroad
08-24-2006, 01:59 PM
I highly suspect you of being behind the black slave trade currently being run in secrecy by the muslim world. Islam is the religion of hate. All the money traders of the world have cleverly masked their origions as jewish but in reality they were ragheads of the first order.

08-28-2006, 01:16 PM
no you stupid bitch the arabs are ignorant cowards who wipe their asses with their hands and bugger boys and to think that they are capable of rising to the insidious level of world jewry is laughable

follow the money

Tor
08-28-2006, 05:27 PM
Typical Jew Bashing. Nothing new having seen this before.

What else do you have?

They
08-28-2006, 06:52 PM
Yep. It was all those pesky jews. They forced the slaves on the innocent Protestant crackers. They really wanted to pick their own cotton but the damn jews would not hear of it.

truebeliever
08-28-2006, 08:35 PM
Typical Jew Bashing. Nothing new having seen this before.

What else do you have?

Yep. It was all those pesky jews. They forced the slaves on the innocent Protestant crackers. They really wanted to pick their own cotton but the damn jews would not hear of it.

The man is simply pointing out Hidden History.

"The Jews" have managed to hide their role in MANY world endevours which need a light shone on them. He is also simply pointing out how the rabbidly racist and biggoted "Talmud" gives ideological and moral support to such endevours.

Take the Hollywood movie "The Gangs Of New York". We have the Italian Mafia and the Irish mafia etc...But guess who they forgot to mention? Yeh, the Jewish Mafia..."Bugsy" Segal and Myer Rothstein, two of the BIGGEST players in the game just as an example but in this movie "The Jews" get no mention. It's laughable.

Because of this laughable ommission from the historical record we get a "backlash" where the jew and ONLY the jew is being set up as a prime scape goat for all the worlds ill's.

It's a good Vid and well worth watching. Anyone who dismisses this so lightly is not being honest.

They
08-29-2006, 06:04 AM
truebeliever wrote:
[It's a good Vid and well worth watching. Anyone who dismisses this so lightly is not being honest.

I am not dismissing it, but it does get tiresome constantly to hear "it was the Jews" about every dark chapter in human history. Do I believe that the Jews were involved in slave trading? Absolutely. It was a huge global business that involved all races and religions to some degree.

It is not true, however, that they were any more involved than Christians or even Africans.

madthumbs
08-29-2006, 08:08 AM
Why is such a big deal made over people hating Jews?

They hate us by definition, but it's wrong for us to hate them?

FACTS:

The Jewish religion is RACIST as seen in both the Torah and the Talmud!

There is no such thing as a Jewish Race!

Arabs in general are more Semitic!

By calling themselves a Jew they are professing superiority over us and deeming us as cattle.

They
08-29-2006, 08:42 AM
madthumbs wrote:
Why is such a big deal made over people hating Jews?

I am not making a big deal out of it. Be a hater, if you want. I think you are missing the bigger picture by blaming the jews for all your troubles, since things go way beyond this one tribe

FACTS:

Some relevant facts would be nice, instead of posting silly historical claims in an effort to justify your hating.

madthumbs
08-30-2006, 09:43 AM
Typical jew; pointing out the hate in others ignoring their own hateful bloodlusting, child sex mutilating, slavery endorsing beliefs that are documented in their religious books. They are called jews for believing in these books. Jew is not a race.

Jesus hates sin.. that makes him a hater. :lol:

They
08-30-2006, 11:30 AM
madthumbs wrote:
Typical jew; pointing out the hate in others ignoring their own hateful bloodlusting, child sex mutilating, slavery endorsing beliefs that are documented in their religious books.

Are you referring to me? Nice try, but I am not a jew.

Nor am I a member of your tribe: ignorant white trash losers.

Look if you want to move up to a double wide, it ain't the jews keepin you down. Stop spending your welfare checks on meth and cheap beer, quit having sex with your relatives and get yourself to the community college. You might be able to qualify for one of the many wonderful careers in the food service industry.

truebeliever
09-01-2006, 10:54 PM
I am not dismissing it, but it does get tiresome constantly to hear "it was the Jews" about every dark chapter in human history.

Yeh, it's called "jew fatigue".:-)

The point of the presentation is "hidden history". No other "people" have so hidden their dark hand in history than "the jews". They have made it an art to keep out of the spotlight to the point where if I make the simple historical observation that the first mass bankers in the world were jewish i am labelled a "Nazi anti-semite racist". Simple truths can be dusted over to the point of the ridiculous.

The conspiracy is Satanic. Who else would Satan corrupt first but the original people of the rightous monotheistic God? Satan has moved well into ALL races and religions to the point where the law of God has been made into "none effect". Humans now make their own laws as they see fit under the guise of Secular Humanism...formerly called "dialectical materialism" and even "the age of reason" before that.

We seem to constantly swing between two opposing extremes. One is that jews are a simple benevolent people who get constantly picked on by jealous Goyim. The other is that by getting rid of ALL jews the rivers will flow with honey and a new golden age will follow.

We must be able to walk and chew gum.

The history of athiestic Jewish subversion of "throne and alter" is their for all to see. Anyone who knows basic Jewish ideology originating from the Talmud knows that Jews are told from birth that they will establish a "golden city" on Earth named Zion (Sion). From there a magnificent class of Elitist Rationalists will "invent" new laws based on the whim of the day. Heres where they are going to do it from...

http://www.thegoldenreport.com/asp/jerrysnewsmanager/articlefiles/817-supremecourt.jpg

Please note the pyramid with all seeing eye on the Israeli Supreme Court building built and paid for by Rothschild.

The centralization of power did not begin with the jews and will not end with them. We have to call a spade a spade while at the same time not slip into a generalised hating of Jews.

truebeliever
09-01-2006, 10:59 PM
The Jewish religion is RACIST as seen in both the Torah and the Talmud!

You should put things in context. The Torah was a rightous and extremely relevant text for the day...and still is. What problem do you have with Moses 10 Commandments?

When the Hebrews were smiting the Cananites under Gods orders 3000 years ago it was because of the Cananites love of sacrificing little babies to MOloch (Satan) and other nasty little habits. The 10 Commandments are an amazing set of laws to come about at a time of such animal behaviour by man.

The coming of Christ finished the Covenant and made a new one based on love and compassion combined with the 10 Commandments. To not live by these laws makes you a dog, cattle, a simple animal...just have a look at the perverted behaviour we see all around us. I see people living and acting little better than dogs on heat.

As for the Talmud? No better example of filth and bigotry exists on this planet under the giuse of religious law.

madthumbs
09-02-2006, 09:32 AM
Jesus in the Bible was racist (http://www.opposingdigits.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2232), endorsed slavery (http://www.opposingdigits.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2394), was blood lusting (http://www.opposingdigits.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2495), and promotes the sexual mutilation of babies.

Christianity has carried on the tradition of genocide with the Crusades, Witch Hunts, Inquisitions, and current wars. After all; it's simply a denomination of Judaism.

09-05-2006, 09:27 AM
mad thumbs is right follow the money and there is a jew pulling all the puppet strings

09-05-2006, 09:30 AM
im not going to be a puppet for the jews like tor or they and im not going to let them defile the anuses of our white christian women

09-05-2006, 09:31 AM
http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/1003/911goatsedh8.gif

They
09-05-2006, 09:32 AM
DamnTheMan wrote:
http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/1003/911goatsedh8.gif

Okay, I believe you now. Perhaps you could teach Madthumbs to use visual aids to get his point across better.

truebeliever
09-06-2006, 01:38 AM
Christianity has carried on the tradition of genocide with the Crusades, Witch Hunts, Inquisitions, and current wars. After all; it's simply a denomination of Judaism.

You are an idiot.

You speak EXACTLY as Hitler did. Read "Hitlers Table Talk" (Hugh Trevor Roper) and you'll hear yourself.

Nazism is dead. European Paganism is dead.

The freedoms YOU enjoy are based ENTIRELY on the Judeo/Christian ethic of individual rights before God OVER the state.

You want to worship man and his intellect over God and the Commandments...go right ahead. Sucker.

Enjoy the anti-christ fool.

You gotta serve someone. I know who i serve.

I was going to debate you but i'm soooooooo sick of correcting this bullshit. You'll find out who's boss soon enough. You have NEVER read the Gospels much less STUDIED them. So how cn i take a half wits half assed comments seriously.

I put you right up their with Icke. Cant believe Darryl Bradford Smith links to you.

madthumbs
09-06-2006, 10:54 AM
You are an idiot.

You're a dirty jew. Are we happy to get that out?

You speak EXACTLY as Hitler did. Read "Hitlers Table Talk" (Hugh Trevor Roper) and you'll hear yourself.

Hitler was a Jew. I'm not.

Nazism is dead. European Paganism is dead.

Or is it that Nazism is now called Zionism, and Paganism is suppressed in the Zionist Jewish media?

You want to worship man and his intellect over God and the Commandments...go right ahead. Sucker.

You mean follow the religions that were created by the Jews to control us?

You gotta serve someone. I know who i serve.

You serve the dirty bloody penis sucking, racist, sexist, war monering, terrorist Jews. I serve humanity.

You have NEVER read the Gospels much less STUDIED them.

At least 8x through including OT, and you?

I put you right up their with Icke. Cant believe Darryl Bradford Smith links to you.

Icke's extremely popular and well loved, and Daryl Bradford Smith (http://www.iamthewitness.com/) is no Idiot.

If I took your holy book out of context as many contend.. you could easily demonstrate correct context. The facts are facts. You're religion teaches hate, racism, slavery, baby sexual mutilation, terrorism, etc etc.

truebeliever
09-07-2006, 02:56 AM
Icke's extremely popular and well loved

He believes 12 ft lizards rule the world. I end my case.

Icke is a simple parrot/theif who thinks we are all as under read as the 14 year old pot smokers who frequent his site.

Icke theived nearly ALL of his work from Jordan Maxwell, Ted Gunderson and Anthony Hilder. Lets not forget Wolfgang Pauli and all the basic new age physics stuff he theives and DOES NOT referance leading to people thinking this "parrot" thought it up all by himself. Lets not forget the huge helping of "Jungian" stuff he borrows from...and lets not forget Sir Lawrence Gairdner.

He's a parrot with a good line. He repulses me. I put you in the same boat.

I have met your sort a dozen times...you focus on an EXTREMELY narrow base of obvious authors and have not read widely. You have not joined the dots yourself from a varity of sources but instead "parrot a line" which you claim for yourself.

You're a dirty jew. Are we happy to get that out?

My name is Brendon Lee O'Connell. I live in Perth Western Australia. My background is Irish.

Whats your name? Or are you one of those gutless twits who post nameless out of fear of their own stupidity? Where do you live? Come on gutless twerp. Lets 'ave ya?

Paganism is suppressed in the Zionist Jewish media

So, tell me how Christianity was "forced" on...lets say the Germans? How were they "forced" out of their Paganism?

You mean follow the religions that were created by the Jews to control us?

Please tell me HOW the Christian religion "controls" people? Tell me...in detail. I want quotes and references.

You serve the dirty bloody penis sucking, racist, sexist, war monering, terrorist Jews. I serve humanity.

And these traits are exibited by Jews alone? The Jews invented these traits? What was "pagan" Rome up to BEFORE the Jews came along? Do tell. Were the rivers flowing with honey? Was the Roman Senate "rightous"? Who invented the "gang bang"? Lets not forget those wonderful "pagan" Nordic Vikings...they were wonderful fellows. Do you agree?

At least 8x through including OT, and you?

BULLSHIT! You've read selected quotes and comments by others. You are full of it and I am going to debate you till you leave this forum in embarrassment.

Dont go away. It's $5 an hour for the net where I am so please be patient. I am gonna debate you into the dirt you half wit as an example of how a little knowledge is a dangerous thing.

Do NOT under any circunstances go away.

One more thing...

Daryl Bradford Smith is no Idiot.

I like DBS. Why he links to a raving half wit parrot like yourself i do not know.

Again. Answer my questions and I will answer yours...in detail.

I will keep close track of this thread.

09-08-2006, 07:51 PM
australia thinks it is a free contury but the jews maniputlate the media there just like everywhere else

think about that before they send you to reeducation camp in the outback

cuda
10-11-2006, 10:12 PM
what did god call them when they were led out of agypt? wasnt it isreal ?If this is right they are isreali. Now who is it you realy hate the isrealis, those that call themselfs jews,Or maybe the zionists? I personally do not like the zionists but i like the isrealies and that may include some that call themselfs jew.