PDA

View Full Version : "Cross" Banned From School - Crazy Secularism Just Cant Help Itsef.

truebeliever
08-21-2006, 10:18 PM
Those crazy Secular/Humanist/Communist useful idiots are at it again.

The "cross" is tiny and completely appropriate.

That sucha thing can happen and get legs like this smells of a "testing the waters" exercise.

A TEENAGE Christian has been banned from wearing a treasured crucifix by her high school.

Jamie Derman, 17, said she was stunned when told she could be suspended from Sunbury Downs Secondary College if she did not remove it.

Her discreet cross was outlawed as part of the multicultural college's new rules on jewellery and dress.

But major churches were united yesterday in criticising the ban, with some saying it thwarted students' religious aspirations.

Ms Derman said she was being discriminated against and prevented from displaying her belief.

"'I am angry, confused and upset," the teenager said.

"I honestly believe I should be allowed to acknowledge (my Christianity).

"Being told to take it off hurts. It cuts really deep."

The cross, which she bought during a family pilgrimage to England, had immense sentimental value because she had lost her baptism gifts, Ms Derman said.

"I can't understand why it is not all right for me to wear a cross," she said. "I honestly felt like crying."

Her furious father, Gordon, criticised the school and said it was the equivalent of ordering a female Muslim student to take off a religious head dress.

"Nobody should take offence to anybody wearing a religious sign," Mr Derman said.

"She has a right to wear it. I believe it is discriminatory. If we had a Muslim girl come wearing a headscarf, nobody would say 'boo' about it."

"A reasonable demonstration of one's faith is something Australians should rejoice in," Bishop Prouse said.
"People's religious aspirations need to be respected."

Anglican Bishop John Wilson, bishop administrator of the Anglican archdiocese of Melbourne, said the wearing of a cross reminded Christians of their faith and could be a source of comfort and strength.

The Uniting Church also questioned the ban.

"Wearing discreet religious symbols is a normal part of life, " a church spokesman said.

Sunbury Downs principal Brett Moore said teachers had enforced a dress code policy instigated by the school council.

"It is not my decision, it is the policy," he said. "Necklaces should not be visible."

Mr Moore said the policy was supported by the majority of parents.

"The policy has been implemented. If the family wishes to seek an exemption there is a process by which that can occur."

Mr Derman said he had tried to discuss the issue with the school, but had not been offered any exemption.

The Department of Education and Training said it did not get involved in uniform policies.

A school's dress code was set by the school council in close consultation with teachers, parents and students to reflect the values of the school community, spokeswoman Lisa Mulhall said.

Anger At School Cross Ban (http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,,20189627-5005941,00.html)

08-21-2006, 10:23 PM
Don't worry, this will only increase the

popularity of Christianity ... study its history

and you will see how this only fuels its growth .

.. that Jew boy Jesus chose his product well and

nothing can stop his sales pitch. As long as

people continue to believe he can deliver after

you die, nothing will diminish his star power.

:-o

madthumbs
08-22-2006, 05:41 PM
Psychology games;

Make the cross taboo; more kids will want it. Same way they sell more cigarettes and alcohol to kids (indirectly) and cause more problems.

Why don't people just give them a hard time for promoting a racist, slavery endorsing, war mongering religion?

truebeliever
08-22-2006, 09:35 PM
Why don't people just give them a hard time for promoting a racist, slavery endorsing, war mongering religion?

Are you implying "Christianity" is a 'warmongering' religion?

Have i heard you right?

08-22-2006, 09:47 PM
truebeliever wrote:

Are you implying "Christianity" is a 'warmongering' religion?

Have i heard you right?

Christianity is guilty of promoting hatred against

Satan.

:-D

truebeliever
08-22-2006, 10:15 PM
Christianity is guilty of promoting hatred against

Satan.

Yeh, as any 10 year old can tell you.

Which is why i sure hope he did'nt mean it.

Or have we another "Ickian" new ager in our midst?

ignt
08-22-2006, 10:53 PM
Now in this hatred against Satan, or you referring to the Bible or to your churches. When was it that the CHRIST taught in a church. As I have told you, my words are ancient if you want to get into time. I still suggest that you learn of the GOD of the Bible. Intimidation can be no deterrent to its master, on the contrary it is food to sustain and increase energy.

madthumbs
08-23-2006, 06:24 AM
The Prince of Peace of the Bible has been responsible for the Inquisitions, Crusades, Witch Hunts, Genital Mutilation of Gentile Children, Most Terrorism, etc etc.

Lets go praise him on sunday!

08-23-2006, 12:20 PM
mad thumbs has a point expect that he doesnt explore the jews drinking the blood of gentile babies on passover

Headvoid
08-23-2006, 01:32 PM
There was a rastafarian at my school, he was banned from smoking marijuana in school.

Oppression of religious freedoms - it's terrible isnt it.

madthumbs
08-24-2006, 10:26 AM
DamnTheMan wrote:
mad thumbs has a point expect that he doesnt explore the jews drinking the blood of gentile babies on passover

http://www.sexuallymutilatedchild.org/mohel.htm

truebeliever
08-25-2006, 08:16 PM
The Prince of Peace of the Bible has been responsible for the Inquisitions, Crusades, Witch Hunts, Genital Mutilation of Gentile Children, Most Terrorism, etc etc.

Christ is responsible for this evil? You are a simple idiot or simply agitating for fun.

I'd love for you to explain that proposition...in detail. Show me where in the Gospels Christ commanded such evil? Of course you know their is no such thing which makes you a simple idiot with no regard for others beliefs...especially ones which extoll 10 Commandments such as..."Thou shalt not kill". Also loving your neighbour. I hope you'll retract your statement and seperate the perfect words of Christ from the failings of mere humans.

You may well BE Darryl Bradford Smith or closely tied with him. If this is so, then DBS is more of a fool than I can believe. Disapointing...But then these are typical words from a "Luciferian/Rationalist" who believes his own intellect will suffice...till the depression hits. :-P

You share the views of Hitler I might add. He considered Christianity the fore runner to Communism and hated it. He reproached Himmler for taking such pains to rid the Army of the Priests as he considered it would be easier to simply let Christianity..."whither on the vine" as people woke up from such a silly superstition as a "supernatural God" who gave a damn about humans.

In fact you PARROT perfectly the goals of the people you profess to hate...Talmudic Judaism. Added to this you share the ideological world view of the Illuminati and Freemasonry who's goal is the crushing of Christondom.

Like the Lefty 20 something of old or the emerging "Ickian" pot smoking twit...you are "useful idiots" through and through.

The Judaic Supremacists and their Round Table lackey off spring are NEVER short of ill informed twits. Truly, the Jews are masters of the stupid Goyim.

madthumbs
08-26-2006, 10:25 AM
Typical Christians do a lot of talking, but no listening. They pray all day while dust piles on their overpriced extravagent Bibles. They make up a Jesus in their own minds that no one else agrees with hence 30,000+ denominations.

What does the Bible say about Jesus?

Jesus was Racist, Christianity is Judaism (http://www.opposingdigits.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2232)

Jesus Gives Slavery Thumbs Up! (http://www.opposingdigits.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2394)

Jesus: Bloodlust, Torture, Terror (Jesus of the Bible) (http://www.opposingdigits.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2495)

http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/1851/idiotjesusyp4.jpg

Tor
08-26-2006, 04:06 PM
Madthumps,

You sound like someone who has never read a Bible for yourself so your opinions are irrelevant in the extreme. Try using your mind for something different then collecting dustbunnies.

angelkiller
09-09-2006, 08:41 PM
Sorry for the ramble below but when I came upon this joyous christian bashing I just couldn't help myself.

Fact the First: god calls Satan a murderer but nowhere in the bible does Satan actually murder anybody. If you do happen to come upon a passage which implicates the great trickster then wake the ><&* up because it is not in there and you are obviously sleeping on the job you lazy jesus christer!

Fact the Second: Jehovah, Yahweh, or whatever the &*$# you are calling him now has to be the sickest %$#@ I have ever heard of! If you can read the bible and not wonder why god has no problem murdering, oh lets say, everybody then you need to go back to highschool and work on your critical thinking skills you stupid #$%^!

Fact the Third: Before the american civil war christians said that slavery was okay because it was in the bible. And as we all know the bible is infallible. Okay smartass here is your final test. If the bible is infallible then how can it advicate slavery one moment and condemn it the next?

If you are not free from christianity after reading this post please do the rest of us simple earthlings a favor and eat #$%@ing rat poison!

ignt
09-09-2006, 08:57 PM
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d146/clubc/Goatse1.jpg
There is no mistake in the Bible. The GOD of the Bible is just as described. I will be with the Children that are last even to the end.

truebeliever
09-10-2006, 08:54 PM
Jesus was Racist, Christianity is Judaism

Jesus Gives Slavery Thumbs Up!

Jesus: Bloodlust, Torture, Terror (Jesus of the Bible)

It's REALLY funny. I have to post from a ridiculously overpriced, with dodgy equipment internet cafe in the middle of no where. Therefore i cannot read your white on black writing.

Will get back.

09-10-2006, 09:21 PM

09-20-2006, 12:06 AM
angelkiller wrote:
Sorry for the ramble below but when I came upon this joyous christian bashing I just couldn't help myself.

Fact the First: god calls Satan a murderer but nowhere in the bible does Satan actually murder anybody. If you do happen to come upon a passage which implicates the great trickster then wake the ><&* up because it is not in there and you are obviously sleeping on the job you lazy jesus christer!

Fact the Second: Jehovah, Yahweh, or whatever the &*$# you are calling him now has to be the sickest %$#@ I have ever heard of! If you can read the bible and not wonder why god has no problem murdering, oh lets say, everybody then you need to go back to highschool and work on your critical thinking skills you stupid #$%^!

Fact the Third: Before the american civil war christians said that slavery was okay because it was in the bible. And as we all know the bible is infallible. Okay smartass here is your final test. If the bible is infallible then how can it advicate slavery one moment and condemn it the next?

If you are not free from christianity after reading this post please do the rest of us simple earthlings a favor and eat #$%@ing rat poison!
You would be 100% correct IF you turned exactly 180 degrees. The Bible is not guilty of your accusations. I believe you are referring to the actions of human beings under their own free will.
No bullet has ever killed anyone. Another human has. Bullets are harmless, in and of themselves.
It's all about intention. Output of positive of negative. The effects of one on another. Luckily you have the years ahead of you figure it out. If you so truly believe in what you wrote in the above then I ask you to consider proving this to yourself using the Bible as your own evidence. If you feel you have already done so, you have not.

You had me laughing at "Okay smartass" but seriously, try not to be so angry.

You have the right to be angry with the world. I sure am. Free will is the dominant force here. We need reminders that we are "of his image" and not the other way around. Follow what makes you feel good and what does not. It's that simple. Anger does not come from what truly makes you feel good.