PDA

View Full Version : Who the hell is at the controls

08-25-2006, 01:16 AM
I've been here awhile and I'd think that I could get an answer from the webmaster of this site, I don't mean the dr, but the one he left in control of things.
Without being libelous can you tell us how many posters and non posters are logging onto CC and if any of them have gov signatures, please be specific

Shadow
08-25-2006, 05:00 AM
Why would YOU want to know something like that.

08-25-2006, 08:49 AM
how old are you, you sound like a person who should be in daycare.
Personally I don't usually try to say anything downgrading about others, I did have a problem with Blueangel awhile back, but you confuse the hell out of me.
like in the post about the spheres, were you serious when you asked how did the other poster make it snow in the picture he posted.
Frankly arogance and ignorance in the same person scares me.

Shadow
08-25-2006, 01:26 PM
What is your problem troll? Why do you go down to insulting me?

Tor
08-26-2006, 04:30 PM
Do you really thing a government agent is going to use some IP that tracks back to the CIA/NSA? Please do not insult my intelligence.

08-26-2006, 04:35 PM
THIS THREAD HAS HATE HATE HATE AND IT IS DULY NOTED. I WILL NOW MAKE SOME RAVIOLI WITH CHEESE AND MAYO

Rockyroad
08-27-2006, 08:40 AM
He must not realize what proxies are and how easily the govt with it's deep pockets could set special proxies up.

08-27-2006, 07:33 PM
NOT ONLY THAT HE MUST REALIZE THAT IAN CAN KEYLOG HIS COMPUTER ANYTIME AND MAY ALREADY HAVE DONE SO.I AM BEING COY

08-28-2006, 01:06 PM
you assholes have probably already put a data viper on my machine well then fuck the nsa

08-28-2006, 02:23 PM
I ATE A VIPER ONCE;IT WAS DELICIOUS.

Tor
08-28-2006, 05:32 PM
I want to talk with the site admin. I have important info for him.

Rockyroad
08-28-2006, 05:54 PM
Yeah right Tor! Smoke and mirrors. I see what your motives are now.

08-28-2006, 06:23 PM
NO ROCKY YOU COCKMUNCHER TOR INDEED HAS SPECIAL THINGS TO TELL THOSE COCK KNOB ADMINS OF THIS SITE,IAN IS WELL AWARE OF THE HATE HERE. TOR YOU SHITHEAD,WE KNOW WHATS ON YOUR COMPUTER TOO FUCK KNOB. NOW I MUST EAT EAT EAT AND SHIT SHIT SHIT?

torchithill
08-28-2006, 06:36 PM
NOT IN MY SANDBOX YOU DON'T. YOU WILL HAVE TO ASK YOUR MOTHER THE FATMAN OF BANGLADESH FOR A MAP.

truebeliever
08-28-2006, 08:41 PM
Do you really thing a government agent is going to use some IP that tracks back to the CIA/NSA? Please do not insult my intelligence.

CIA/NSA are simple clearing houses.

ANYONE with permission can log on to THE EXCHANGE and monitor directly from their. This is how it's done in the real world.

With permission and an ADSL connection I can monitor ANY transmission flowing through a central exchange with no I.P reqired.

Tor
08-29-2006, 05:54 AM
truebeliever,

What are you going on about?

08-29-2006, 07:54 AM
Tor wrote:
truebeliever,

He's just saying how he's one of them. I finally put it all together. I know the truth so sto pwith the lieing.

truebeliever, tell me why you put the fucking chip in. What the fuck are you people up to? I've been following the 'operation truebeliever' for some time in covert. I know what you are doing.

truebeliever
09-01-2006, 10:38 PM
truebeliever,

I'm simply making the point that ANYONE with permission can monitor from the central exchanges. They do not have to be the NSA or the CIA. There are dozens if not hundreds of government agencies we do not know about with some fancy alphabet acronym.

An Israeli owned (covertly and overtly) telecommunications company or indeed an employee who is employed by ANY intelligence agency can monitor people.

Things do not have to track back to the "usual suspects".

truebeliever
09-01-2006, 11:04 PM
He's just saying how he's one of them. I finally put it all together. I know the truth so sto pwith the lieing.

I work in a nursing home where I clean up old peoples shit. I will eventually return to being a Registered Nurse. Probably in Emergency.

I know LOTS of people.

Also...nearly ALL of what I write is "open source" info available to ANYONE who cares to look.

On this particular issue...a good friend works for "Telstra". This is open and common knowledge regarding the ability of ANYONE, ANYWHERE to access a central phone exchange from outside with permission. Phone employees do it ALL THE TIME to test networks.:-)