PDA

View Full Version : I say admin should ban shadow

08-25-2006, 01:34 PM
its not just for stupidity, its because (its) useing the titles of our post as his new post under differant group title, bypassing the original post, and those who had contributed to it.
its time to say we need no more Blueangel types here to try to control the post.

Shadow
08-25-2006, 01:38 PM
I think they should ban you troll.

Not only are you insulting, you also dont make any sense.
its not just for stupidity, its because (its) useing the titles of our post as his new post under differant group title, bypassing the original post, and those who had contributed to it.

Anybody understand what he is saying?

They
08-25-2006, 02:03 PM
Shadow wrote:
Anybody understand what he is saying?

No, but it is funny that he wants to ban you for stupidity and can't spell beyond the second grade level.

Obviously, a product of the evils of the NEA cabal and its control of the school system.

08-25-2006, 03:02 PM
No, he never recovered from the a.. kicking Blue Angel gave him over and over again.

08-25-2006, 03:37 PM
A may have made a mistake on saying that he posted on others titles but the fact remains hes still an fn idiot,
actually Im glad this occured, it made me realize how much time Ive been wasting on this site.

redrat11
08-25-2006, 07:41 PM
Chill the Fuck out!

I don't know who the fuck you think you are Shadow, but, you have'nt added shit to this forum other than insults, and your stupid nonsense babbling about data vipers, keep your shit up and I'll ban you! Oh yeah!., just like I got that Fuckhead Mongo banned, (MONGROL, if your reading this, I know your new nic is Skanspiracy, and I'll ban you again, so you'll have to use another library!.)

Fucken relax people!

if you wan't to participate and add shit to this forum, you have to be Open-Minded, Everybody has different views, whether you perceive them to be Anti-American or not! Like America is blameless in the shithole NWO! get a fucken grip people!

madthumbs
08-25-2006, 07:54 PM
Posts like this just show contempt for forum adminstration and stir up shit.

08-25-2006, 08:02 PM
Shut up GAME OVER FOOL get back to the mental ward or do you want me to pull up some of your insane BS from a year ago. YOU are to f...... dumb to even read a post before that mouth of yours goes off. I SAID THAT SEC IS PAID FOR WHAT HE DOES AND HE DOES NOT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT AMERICA OR AMERICANS. HE IS AN INTERNET WIDE SHIT STIRRER AIMED AT MY COUNTRY AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT I HAVE TO SAY TOO DAMN BAD YOU IDIOT. HE POSTS ON HUNDREDS OF SITES AND GETS PAID BY SOMEONE CAN YOU UNDERSTAND THAT OR ARE YOU TOO DRUGED TO UNDERSTAND. YOU RUN YOUR INSIPID LITTLE MOUTH ABOUT BEING CONSERVATIVE AND SHOW COOKY PICTURES OF CHRISTIAN SITES AND DEFEND THIS CREEP. WHAT THE "F" ARE YOU REALLY. BUT LITTLE PUKE YOU MADE A MISTAKE IN ATTACKING ME. YOU SOUTHWESTERN DOG "S". YOU UNDERSTAND THAT.

redrat11
08-25-2006, 08:09 PM
Proof!

Wher'es your proof? you have none to show other than the sites he post on, so what! Is it illegal to post on as many sites as you want? and even if his content is Anti-American what does that prove you Moron? Every conspiracy forum on the net is ANTI-AMERICAN. try to answer the Q.

P.S. I see you've reverted to LARGE BLOCK LETTERS, take your pills man! :-o

08-25-2006, 08:13 PM
IN YOUR PAST POST ASS, YOU HAVE EVEN CUSSED THE OWNER OF THIS SITE AS DID THE OTHER MORON YOU WORSHIP. WHAT PISSES YOU OFF IS TRUTH. A GAME OVER CHRISTIAN FAKE IS ALWAYS UPSET BY TRUTH. THE PROOF I HAVE OF YOU IS THAT YOUR POST ARE IDIOT AND COPIED AND POOR AT BEST. EVEN NOW YOU ARE SUCH A "I GOT TO HAVE THE LAST WORD" CHILD YOU CAN'T SHUT UP AND GET BACK TO NURSING MOMMIE. YOU DUNCE.

08-25-2006, 08:17 PM
CHOKE DOWN SOME PILL AND COME ON ASS.

08-25-2006, 08:23 PM
YOU COULDN'T SEE PROOF IF IT FELL ON YOUR NASTY WIDDLE HEAD. NO ONE POSTS THE SAME POST ON MULTIPLE FORUMS WITHOUT AN AGENDA FOOL. NO ONE MAKES SURE THAT MY COUNTRY IS ALWAYS AT FAULT IN THESE POSTS WITHOUT A REASON IDIOT. YOU ASK FOR PROOF WHEN YOUR BELLIGERENT POSTS ARE ALWAYS COPIED CRAP THAT YOU PRETEND CAME FROM THAT FURRY INEXPERIENCED BRAIN OR PIECE OF MEAT IN YOU ASS.

08-25-2006, 08:26 PM
I'LL WAIT, YOU'LL DRAG BACK AFTER YOU GET UP SOME COURAGE FROM WHICH EVER BOTTLE YOU USE. AND I CAN WAIT FOREVER AND I AM GOING TO WATCH THIS SeC JOKER (POLITE) LIKE A SPIDER WATCHING A FLY.

Shadow
08-26-2006, 11:05 AM
Torchlithill wrote:
A may have made a mistake on saying that he posted on others titles but the fact remains hes still an fn idiot,
actually Im glad this occured, it made me realize how much time Ive been wasting on this site.

How right you are little man. I would like to remind you of the TOS at the front of the forum:

ClubConspiracy believes in freedom of speech, but will not tolerate abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, racist, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any applicable laws.

So far you have been abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful and slightly threatening towards me. I think it may be time to ban you and your racist view. Now kindly leave me alone.

Shadow
08-26-2006, 11:07 AM
redrat11 wrote:
Chill the Fuck out!

I don't know who the fuck you think you are Shadow, but, you have'nt added shit to this forum other than insults, and your stupid nonsense babbling about data vipers, keep your shit up and I'll ban you! Oh yeah!., just like I got that Fuckhead Mongo banned, (MONGROL, if your reading this, I know your new nic is Skanspiracy, and I'll ban you again, so you'll have to use another library!.)

Fucken relax people!

if you wan't to participate and add shit to this forum, you have to be Open-Minded, Everybody has different views, whether you perceive them to be Anti-American or not! Like America is blameless in the shithole NWO! get a fucken grip people!

Talk about little man syndrom. as I have told your little friend:

ClubConspiracy believes in freedom of speech, but will not tolerate abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, racist, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any applicable laws.

The rules apply to everyone my friend. That includes you.

Shadow
08-26-2006, 11:08 AM
redrat11 wrote:
Proof!

Wher'es your proof? you have none to show other than the sites he post on, so what! Is it illegal to post on as many sites as you want? and even if his content is Anti-American what does that prove you Moron? Every conspiracy forum on the net is ANTI-AMERICAN. try to answer the Q.

P.S. I see you've reverted to LARGE BLOCK LETTERS, take your pills man! :-o

Kindly stop your abusive language. You hater.

Rockyroad
08-26-2006, 02:37 PM
Torchlithill wrote:
its time to say we need no more Blueangel types here to try to control the post.

I've been rather quietly observing this board. But now I have to speak. It may sound paranoid on my part. (And yes, I've a little touch of ye olde paranoia) but with all the "guests" who are carefully watching the posts here, (not all of them are yahoo or google spyders) I am starting to fear that torchlithill has a hidden adgenda and is trying to keep the searchlight for the truth of what is really going on in this world from pointing in certain directions.

Just because he's been on this board a long time doesn't guarantee that he is one of us who is genuinely concerned about the NWO. Remember, half of the communist cells in the USA that were formed in the 50's, were formed by the CIA to use as a trap to catch communist sympathizers. hmmm...

Tor
08-26-2006, 03:58 PM
Having read through the posts made by several of the people here, I do not see anything rising to level of a bannable offense. Maybe some calmness would be in order.

Unless of course opinions can only be submitted by people that we agree with.

08-26-2006, 04:17 PM
redrat11 wrote:
Chill the Fuck out!

Fucken relax people!

if you wan't to participate and add shit to this forum, you have to be Open-Minded, Everybody has different views, whether you perceive them to be Anti-American or not! Like America is blameless in the shithole NWO! get a fucken grip people!WHAT SHITHEAD BALL AND COCK GOBBLER IS ACCUSING ME OF BEING SOMEONE ELSE? YOU THINK MONGROL IS ME, YOU STUPID COCKFUCK? MONGROL COULD NOT FIT IN MY RANCID BOXER SHORTS YOU SILLY FUCK.I'LL BE WATCHING YOU! I AM MAKING A DOCKET ENTRY ABOUT YOU AND LET ME TELL YOU,THE FAT MAN FROM MANCHESTER IS ALREADY AWARE OF YOUR HATE, AND HE WILL NOT BE PLEASED ABOUT YOUR LATEST HATE FILLED RANTINGS YOU STUPID DOUCHENOZZLE.I WILL ALSO TELL MY IOWA CONTACT ABOUT YOU,HATER!
I PUT MAYONNAISE ON MY ASPIRIN

08-26-2006, 04:17 PM
redrat11 wrote:
Chill the Fuck out!

Fucken relax people!

if you wan't to participate and add shit to this forum, you have to be Open-Minded, Everybody has different views, whether you perceive them to be Anti-American or not! Like America is blameless in the shithole NWO! get a fucken grip people!WHAT SHITHEAD BALL AND COCK GOBBLER IS ACCUSING ME OF BEING SOMEONE ELSE? YOU THINK MONGROL IS ME, YOU STUPID COCKFUCK? MONGROL COULD NOT FIT IN MY RANCID BOXER SHORTS YOU SILLY FUCK.I'LL BE WATCHING YOU! I AM MAKING A DOCKET ENTRY ABOUT YOU AND LET ME TELL YOU,THE FAT MAN FROM MANCHESTER IS ALREADY AWARE OF YOUR HATE, AND HE WILL NOT BE PLEASED ABOUT YOUR LATEST HATE FILLED RANTINGS YOU STUPID DOUCHENOZZLE.I WILL ALSO TELL MY IOWA CONTACT ABOUT YOU,HATER!
I PUT MAYONNAISE ON MY ASPIRIN

Tor
08-26-2006, 04:19 PM
Uhhh Did you really need to post that twice?

:roll: :roll: :roll:

08-26-2006, 04:24 PM
PROBABLY NOT BECAUSE IT TOOK TIME AWAY FROM MY EATING,BUT EVEN A SKAN CAN MAKE MISTAKES WHEN ONE IS ANGRY ENOUGH. I THINK I WILL EAT A FRIED SPAGHETTI SANDWICH NOW AND A PORK CHOP WHICH I HAVE STORED IN ONE OF MY FAT FOLDS

Rockyroad
08-27-2006, 08:43 AM
My main concern regarding this thread is the obvious attempt to shine the light elsewhere. I find the motives behind calling for this banning extremely suspect. Shadow is obviously not the brightest tool in the shed but the call for a banning is suspicious.

Shadow
08-27-2006, 11:00 AM
There is no need for insults now, is there.

So far I figured the central of the hate was around redrat, Torchy and Sec. I would hate to include you in that group of " "

They
08-27-2006, 03:18 PM
Shadow wrote:
There is no need for insults now, is there.

So far I figured the central of the hate was around redrat, Torchy and Sec. I would hate to include you in that group of " "

Redrat is obviously a dual of Torch. Not yet sure about SEC. Probably not--just a shill for Hugo Chavez

Rockyroad
08-27-2006, 06:06 PM
I'm starting to think that SEC is nothing more than a bot. I've seen no original posts by him. Simply "copy/paste" whatever is the headline of the day for the Arab oil cartel.

08-27-2006, 07:20 PM
SEC IS A BALL AND COCK GOBBLER WHO HATES HAM,THIS IS A FUCKING FACT THAT ANY SHITHEAD CAN SEE.

Shadow
08-28-2006, 12:27 PM
Why has torchy the tiger or the rat not responded to my PM or even the accusations made about them here.

Are they running scared because their cover has been blown or are they scared little turds as scanpiracy seems to believe.

I really don't care, but I do not like these little wimps advocating my banning and they run and hide like the little vermin that they are.

Sure I may be scared of getting infected by trojans and worse a data viper, but that is because I have seen first hand the damage that they can do. But I will stand up to what I say and believe.

That is something that torchy, the rat and their little Swiss friend Roger do not seem to do. All they are capable of doing is inciting hate with fake articles and web sites.

Come out you vermin, get backbones and give us some answers.

Rockyroad
08-28-2006, 12:48 PM
I'm starting to see a mixture of what I would describe as agents of the the Arabic Oil Cartel that is financing most of the terrorist related activities around the world or bots that are programmed to post the "Link/Biased News of the Day" and then run away.

And all of these "guests" are disturbing also. Who are they? What exactly are they observing?

I'm doing regular systems sweeps. So far only one Trojan and I don't have proof that it came from this site so I'm not paranoid yet. But I am suspicious of the motives of many of the posters on this site who try to steer discussion away from relevant topics.

08-28-2006, 12:52 PM
i suspect you all of being closet jews and hiv enthusiasts

08-28-2006, 02:20 PM
THERE IS NO ROOM IN MY CLOSET FOR ANY JEW;IT IS FILLED WITH DELICIOUS SNACK CAKES AND CANNED HAM THANK YOU VERY MUCH

ColdSheenow
05-04-2007, 09:54 PM
ADWINistatoR WBan ShadWigWow! DuH HAt R.

Shadow
05-05-2007, 12:53 PM
Okay "Coldsheenow", here is a simple multiple choice quiz for you"

Which of the following are true:

1. You are a nasty little troll
2. You are a piece of shit
3. I own your ass (Think really hard about this one)
4. All of the above

Torchy, feel free to chirp in here :lol:

ColdSheenow
05-05-2007, 05:42 PM
Shadow wrote:
Okay "Coldsheenow", here is a simple multiple choice quiz for you"

1. You are a nasty little troll
2. You are a piece of shit
3. I own your ass (Think really hard about this one)
4. All of the above

Torchy, feel free to chirp in here :lol:

ShadWigWow DuhH aTE Rrr!

1. You are a nasty little troll...NO
2. You are a piece of shit...YOU R
3. I own your ass (Think really hard about this one)>>>>>U R WasTY ScuM!

4. All of the above... WaPPLY 2 U ShaDDy GURL!

05-05-2007, 08:15 PM
Its no use in supporting those who are content to stay in the land of Babel.
Ignore them, and you will find peace and contentment.
If our goals are with good intention we grow.

Shadow
05-08-2007, 02:32 AM
Some already are in Babel

ColdSheenow
05-22-2007, 09:08 PM
Shadow wrote:
Some already are in Babel

ShaDwIGwOW DUh BaBllER R

ADMINISTRATOR SHOULD KEEP AN EYE ON THE SHADOW!

OR AT LEAST SUSPEND HIS ACCOUNT FOR BEING A NWO HERETIC!

BlueAngel
05-26-2007, 10:51 PM
Anonymous wrote:
No, he never recovered from the a.. kicking Blue Angel gave him over and over again.

They never do!

In Peace,
BlueAngel

05-26-2007, 11:38 PM
When one seeks value of wisdom it's not in getting a fast quip off, it is in fact learning a better understanding...